• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JALBO

• Doctor FinnBarr

• Rogue Daddy

• The Gorgie

If my counting is correct we're down to 111 seats left to sell (mostly in lower G and lower H) so we should hopefully be there abouts come KO

Edited by JH-HMFC

August Landmesser
1 hour ago, 132goals1958 said:

You are absolutely correct. If we could sell season tickets for the Roseburn then ideally the minimum allocation is then reserved for opposition fans. Hibs could exercise a similar policy but doubt it would ever materialise.

Could we have a system whereby we sell Cat B STs for the Roseburn, but then the Roseburn ST holders get a priority window to buy walk-up tickets for Hibs & Uglies games?

August Landmesser
1 hour ago, 132goals1958 said:

DP

Edited by August Landmesser
Dp

2 hours ago, luckydug said:

Is it not required wear in

hospitality ? 

It would break the precious little souls on here if they ever knew how many Hearts fans were St Holders & FoH and Orange men.

1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

didn’t say I’m ok with hearts fans missing it.  It’s a long standing agreement that both Edinburgh clubs have.  I realise we are sellling a lot of tickets this season but that’s not always been the case. I don’t know if you go to the away derby but we fill our end so I’m not really ok if half miss out. Season ticket holders at that.  Like most successful clubs if you want to guarantee a ticket for home games then a season ticket is the best way to guarantee that. I obviously understand that not everybody can afford to do that though, but that’s the drawback of having the capacity we have. 
no issues with giving the old firm nothing as the way they treat us and every other club is awful.

If we said to the OF that we needed 3500 tickets for Ibrox and Parkhead and in return we will give you a full stand at tynie do you think they would refuse? 
We couldn’t sell out our allocation of circa 900 at Parkhead last week. 
Games  at home should be for home fans.  If we have 17000 that want to go to every home game then we should provide tickets for them. If that means we only get 2000 tickets for ER fine by me.  Reality is they will always give us one full stand because they can’t sell the seats anyway. 

3 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

That's a job for mums. There's the problem with womens football. They start playing a man's game,get all up themselves with equality, then who looks after the kids? Dads is the answer,good Jambo blokes with season tickets. World's gone mad. Its the kids I feel for.

I would never miss my kids game for a Hearts match 

Never 

As it happens my daughter is captain of her U17s team and it’s the league decider on Sunday. 

4 hours ago, ramrod said:

Anyone who misses this to take their kids to football needs to have a serious word with themselves and I speak from experience,  they miss their footy or someone else takes them, the end  

🤣🤦‍♂️

My kids come before anything. So if football is their priority then who am I too argue. Both are captains of their teams and they would never miss a game. Never 

I would always argue play football as long as you can. Hearts will be there when you stop 

jambo-in-furness

15000 Season ticket sales is the prime way to cutting away support. 

Roll on third place in the league and ST numbers rocketing.

13 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

If we said to the OF that we needed 3500 tickets for Ibrox and Parkhead and in return we will give you a full stand at tynie do you think they would refuse? 
We couldn’t sell out our allocation of circa 900 at Parkhead last week. 
Games  at home should be for home fans.  If we have 17000 that want to go to every home game then we should provide tickets for them. If that means we only get 2000 tickets for ER fine by me.  Reality is they will always give us one full stand because they can’t sell the seats anyway. 

Fair enough, just my opinion 👍 of course I want to see the ground full of hearts fans all I was saying is that the derby should be give and take. It’s always been the case but I fully understand what you and others are saying also 👍

1 minute ago, jambo-in-furness said:

15000 Season ticket sales is the prime way to cutting away support. 

Roll on third place in the league and ST numbers rocketing.

That’s a great cut off to be fair

10 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

🤣🤦‍♂️

My kids come before anything. So if football is their priority then who am I too argue. Both are captains of their teams and they would never miss a game. Never 

I would always argue play football as long as you can. Hearts will be there when you stop 

👍👍👍

3 hours ago, novoman said:

Main : 0

Gorgie : 2

Wheatfield : 80 

Roseburn : 74 

LEFT : 156 

26 sold since last count 3 hrs ago 

Main : 0

Gorgie : 2 

Wheatfield : 59

Roseburn  : 61

LEFT : 122

34 sold since last count. 

Over to you Jalbo.

take us over the line !

double figures next. 🇱🇻♥️🇱🇻

47 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

I would never miss my kids game for a Hearts match 

Never 

As it happens my daughter is captain of her U17s team and it’s the league decider on Sunday. 

Scottish football is dependant on you and other coaches, parents, and its a joy to watch.

Every great player that played for Scotland played for a boys/girls club.  

57 minutes ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

It would break the precious little souls on here if they ever knew how many Hearts fans were St Holders & FoH and Orange men.

Aye, cause the Orange Order is a thriving community right enough, ye cannae get moving in the town the now for bowler hats and rolled up brollies. Get a ****in grip! 

AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

Too much fake tan? 

1 hour ago, August Landmesser said:

Could we have a system whereby we sell Cat B STs for the Roseburn, but then the Roseburn ST holders get a priority window to buy walk-up tickets for Hibs & Uglies games?

Possibly but there would have to be early opportunity before a cut of period

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, PTBCAL said:

🤣🤦‍♂️

You’re quite right, what happens if their games clash 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️?

5 hours ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

Is it still a popular thing the orange lodge? All seems a bit dated. 

6 hours ago, Paris 84 said:

Aye, cause the Orange Order is a thriving community right enough, ye cannae get moving in the town the now for bowler hats and rolled up brollies. Get a ****in grip

Get a grip of what? It's a fact there are many Hearts fan that are in the OO. But according to folk on here that must make them rangers fans instead.

2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

No idea if its still popular tbh.

54 minutes ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

Get a grip of what? It's a fact there are many Hearts fan that are in the OO. But according to folk on here that must make them rangers fans instead.

Chill out mate. 

It was just a wee dig about The Rangers fans being allowed in hospitality as discussed earlier in the thread. 

8 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Fair enough, just my opinion 👍 of course I want to see the ground full of hearts fans all I was saying is that the derby should be give and take. It’s always been the case but I fully understand what you and others are saying also 👍

👍

Fozzyonthefence
1 hour ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

How many and how do you know?  Have you asked them all or did you just make that up?

Doctor FinnBarr
10 hours ago, Biffa Bacon said:

But you are ok with Hearts fans missing the home derby? Not every Hearts fans that attends vs sevco on Sunday will be able to get a ticket if hibs get whole stand.

If they restrict our attendance at ER, so be it.

It would come down to LPs, like every other time the demand outstrips availability.

I normally manage to get 2 for any home derby, maybe helps that I'm back shift and can be on the ball on the morning they come up for grabs. The red zones at the last one though made it pretty much impossible.

10 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

didn’t say I’m ok with hearts fans missing it.  It’s a long standing agreement that both Edinburgh clubs have.  I realise we are sellling a lot of tickets this season but that’s not always been the case. I don’t know if you go to the away derby but we fill our end so I’m not really ok if half miss out. Season ticket holders at that.  Like most successful clubs if you want to guarantee a ticket for home games then a season ticket is the best way to guarantee that. I obviously understand that not everybody can afford to do that though, but that’s the drawback of having the capacity we have. 
no issues with giving the old firm nothing as the way they treat us and every other club is awful.

Yes, I go to ER regularly.

Half would only miss out if Hibs cut our allocation, which would be up to them. Maybe they would not cut it, of demand was sluggish from their fans?

The best way to ensure that you can guarantee to attend an away game is to have enough LPs.

We should be looking after Hearts supporters who want to attend games at Tynie first, and deal with the consequences of that.

8 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

I normally manage to get 2 for any home derby, maybe helps that I'm back shift and can be on the ball on the morning they come up for grabs. The red zones at the last one though made it pretty much impossible.

Exactly the point I was making. Although red zones accelerated the issue in this example, the principle is that you were denied a ticket but we accommodated hibs fans. How many others would have attended given the chance?

17 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

How many and how do you know?  Have you asked them all or did you just make that up?

I know because I know people who are in it 😂

4 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Ha ha they do

Often.

I make a decision on logistics and the actual game ie it’s importance etc 

At least this Sunday they are kicking off at the same time at the same venue. 😀 In about 8 years of this it’s the first time it’s happened 👍

Fort Vallance
5 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Support your favourite child of course.

4 minutes ago, JALBO said:

A small number of seats have been released in the main stand, particularly about 10 fairly close together in lower Q.

Do we have any idea why there are so many hidden seats in the system?

We know the story about Section G Lower, but it seems like numerous other blocks seem to have become lost in the system.  Hopefully all will now be available for future games.

2 hours ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

You've no idea if it's still popular but you know there's lots of Hearts fans in it?? For the record I couldn't give a toss what organisation our fans are members of, assuming they are legal ones. Just keep it away from Tynecastle 

4 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Do we have any idea why there are so many hidden seats in the system?

We know the story about Section G Lower, but it seems like numerous other blocks seem to have become lost in the system.  Hopefully all will now be available for future games.

It's a bit of a mystery to be honest. I think it's pretty clear that seats released as ones and twos are unused season tickets being rereleased for sale for one off games. However, we've had numerous blocks of seats popping up all over the ground for this match. I can't really think of a good explanation for it, or the club's policy for how it releases certain seats/sections at certain times.

2 minutes ago, XB52 said:

You've no idea if it's still popular but you know there's lots of Hearts fans in it?? For the record I couldn't give a toss what organisation our fans are members of, assuming they are legal ones. Just keep it away from Tynecastle 

I don't know how every lodge is doing numbers wise, covid will have affected them, so yeah I don't really know if it's still a popular thing. I agree it has no place at football, that's why it annoys me when people call good Hearts men Rangers fans because of it.

3 minutes ago, JALBO said:

It's a bit of a mystery to be honest. I think it's pretty clear that seats released as ones and twos are unused season tickets being rereleased for sale for one off games. However, we've had numerous blocks of seats popping up all over the ground for this match. I can't really think of a good explanation for it, or the club's policy for how it releases certain seats/sections at certain times.

The concern is that potential fairweather attendees take a brief glance at the ticket website and see that no decent blocks of 3 or 4 seats are available and therefore give the game a miss.

30 minutes later a magical block of seats appears... Or often in the case of K an entire section of great seats at some point on a Saturday morning.

7 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

The concern is that potential fairweather attendees take a brief glance at the ticket website and see that no decent blocks of 3 or 4 seats are available and therefore give the game a miss.

30 minutes later a magical block of seats appears... Or often in the case of K an entire section of great seats at some point on a Saturday morning.

I think they have different blocks for sale if you're buying from the ticket or buying online.

Could be some blocks that were being sold at the counter have been opened to online as well?

5 hours ago, GinRummy said:

I’m not sure about the Orange Lodge but know the Masons  did an amazing job feeding families and the old and vulnerable during the lockdowns.

I’m not sure people realize how much charity work they do.

Can I just add I’m not a mason.

19 minutes ago, maroondevo52 said:

I’m not sure about the Orange Lodge but know the Masons  did an amazing job feeding families and the old and vulnerable during the lockdowns.

My dad is a mason though stopped attending decades ago. All a bit too cloak and dagger for me though I was aware they do a lot for charity. 

The OO is different from the masons, the OO are very pro Protestant and anti Catholic ie Rangers fans where I know people of all fan bases and religions that are involved in the Masonic lodge 👍🏻 it’s almost like a huge boys club that help each other out and I know people who used to join thinking it would hopefully get a chance of doors opening in life for them.

Edited by tynietigers

15 hours ago, ramrod said:

Anyone who misses this to take their kids to football needs to have a serious word with themselves and I speak from experience,  they miss their footy or someone else takes them, the end  

This is a wind up, yes?

29 minutes ago, maroondevo52 said:

You would say that. Lol.😉

40 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Seats all over the place have appeared

Indeed, although these do appear to be unused season ticket seats.

But another "first" has just happened - 40 seats in lower T in the corner next to the Police control area have been released. It's the first time we've ever seen seats in that section opened up for sale to my knowledge.

Just now, David McCaig said:

Lower T has now been released en-masse... Our ticketing system is just plain daft.

Just noted this. I don't think we've ever seen these released for sale before.