Dot Count - Hearts v Rangers | 12th December 2021

JayTeeJnr

I cant’t see a thread for this so did a quick count when I was looking for tickets.

Main: 15

Gorgie: 31

Wheatfield: 77

Roseburn: 603

Seats left 726

I’ve no idea what that means for tickets sold but hopefully jALBO or one of the other regular counters can help with that.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JALBO

• Doctor FinnBarr

• Rogue Daddy

• The Gorgie

33 minutes ago, JayTeeJnr said:

I cant’t see a thread for this so did a quick count when I was looking for tickets.

Main: 15

Gorgie: 31

Wheatfield: 77

Roseburn: 603

Seats left 726

I’ve no idea what that means for tickets sold but hopefully jALBO or one of the other regular counters can help with that.

👍 Nice work @JayTeeJnr

On the Friday the week before the St Mirren game, we had over 1,000 left to shift, so we're well ahead of where we need to be to sell out.

2 hours ago, JALBO said:

👍 Nice work @JayTeeJnr

On the Friday the week before the St Mirren game, we had over 1,000 left to shift, so we're well ahead of where we need to be to sell out.

Good stuff - it’s going to be a pleasant change seeing the Rangers fans tucked away in just part of the Roseburn

The Treasurer
9 minutes ago, JayTeeJnr said:

Good stuff - it’s going to be a pleasant change seeing the Rangers fans tucked away in just part of the Roseburn

Even better when we see them walking away long before the end 

I was in the Roseburn for the 2-0 game in the first Championship season when we restricted them to a couple of sections. Those *****’ gas was at a peep long before the end. An excellent afternoon.

Doctor FinnBarr
1 hour ago, leginten said:

I was in the Roseburn for the 2-0 game in the first Championship season when we restricted them to a couple of sections. Those *****’ gas was at a peep long before the end. An excellent afternoon.

I know, the hun across the aisle from me bolted as soon as the penalty was awarded.

3 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

FFS, plenty saying they want tickets, buy them then tools before Budge releases another section to them!

We won't release an other section to them, K will be used for segregation.

2 hours ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

We won't release an other section to them, K will be used for segregation.

won’t be a whole section for segregation surely? 

21 minutes ago, allyjambo said:

If we don't sell it yes, they won't get more tickets for this game.

I would think the segregation area will be the same as for the

Dundee Utd game. 

The Rangers have 1000 tickets same as Utd received. 

They will house The Rangers fans in the top tiers of L and M. 

The lower tiers of these two sections will will be kept empty to prevent any kind of naughtiness occurring. 

8 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Dundee Utd game. 

The lower tiers of these two sections will will be kept empty to prevent any kind of naughtiness occurring. 

Im sure united got lower L too?

5 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Dundee Utd game. 

I agree. I think Hearts probably has the most robust segregation policy in British football, and I don't think K will be made available. It's also worth noting that the club removed the front row of H and J for sale for this game too.

It is interesting when you see the minimal segregation just this last week at the Merseyside derby and compare that to what Hearts have in place for pretty much every game.

1 hour ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

Im sure united got lower L too?

Pretty sure they got lower L but the lower section M was closed or at least half of it, could be wrong but I very much doubt they will allow Rangers fans the bottom of M.

Edited by Gorgie_Rules

Different Class

If it's the same as United they will get all of L lower and half of M lower. All of section K is segregation. 

The banners getting ripped up and hot drinks launched into the Hearts section by Dundee fc fans won't encourage them to reduce segregation for any game, never mind an old firm fixture.

bobby bombscare
14 hours ago, allyjambo said:

After the away issues at the Dundee game, plus the fact rangers fans will be seething that they got their ticket allocation cut, I can easily see a whole section being used for segregation. 

1 hour ago, Grinder said:

Has there been good sales this weekend Jalbo and co?🇱🇻🇱🇻

Down to around 590 now. So based on @JayTeeJnr count on Friday evening, 130-140 shifted on Saturday.

2 hours ago, JALBO said:

Down to around 590 now. So based on @JayTeeJnr count on Friday evening, 130-140 shifted on Saturday.

100 a day for a sell out. A convincing performance and win today would probably ensure a sellout. 

2 bought just now. Will be looking for somewhere that's open at 9am for a pre match Guinness. Normally Platform 5 for a wee bite and pint pre match but no sure if that will be an option?

8 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

2 bought just now. Will be looking for somewhere that's open at 9am for a pre match Guinness. Normally Platform 5 for a wee bite and pint pre match but no sure if that will be an option?

Opens at 9am not sure about when alcohol sales begin though.

1 hour ago, EIEIO said:

Opens at 9am not sure about when alcohol sales begin though.

Cheers. Booked for 9.15. If it is great if not then some breakfast regardless. 

2 hours ago, Beave1874 said:

The Shandon.

joondalupjambo

The issue will be how many ST holders, especially those with young families and those who need to travel long distances stay away.  It is on TV, and via Hearts TV for a good number as well plus the usual hooky websites.  I think if we get 15k to 16k that might be good for a noon kick off at this time of year.  Obviously if we get more that will be superb.

1 hour ago, joondalupjambo said:

The issue will be how many ST holders, especially those with young families and those who need to travel long distances stay away.  It is on TV, and via Hearts TV for a good number as well plus the usual hooky websites.  I think if we get 15k to 16k that might be good for a noon kick off at this time of year.  Obviously if we get more that will be superb.

Season tickets are in the number whether they holder turns up or not. 18,500+ next Sunday 

joondalupjambo
7 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Season tickets are in the number whether they holder turns up or not. 18,500+ next Sunday 

Yep understand that.  I am talking about bums on seats when talking about 15k to 16k.  I know it is lowish and hope I am wrong but we have seen before noon kick offs are the ones fans of all clubs do not relish.

10 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

Yep understand that.  I am talking about bums on seats when talking about 15k to 16k.  I know it is lowish and hope I am wrong but we have seen before noon kick offs are the ones fans of all clubs do not relish.

If we’d given Sevco the full Roseburn then there would be around 2,000 walk up Jambos that wouldn’t have got tickets but will be there. Great decision from Hearts. 

joondalupjambo
10 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

If we’d given Sevco the full Roseburn then there would be around 2,000 walk up Jambos that wouldn’t have got tickets but will be there. Great decision from Hearts. 

Defo a great decision and hope that number but, buy,buy.

Looks like the Main Stand is sold out.   Unless people can't go at the time and release their seats.   

Still  seats in Gorgie (20), Wheatfield  and a lot in Roseburn.  

Edited by HMFC01

jambo-in-furness
16 hours ago, joondalupjambo said:

I’m in the long distance group,  for me to attend means an overnight stay before the game,  a lot of expense at this time of the year,  Luckily my brothers grandson will be using my ST on this occasion. 
Thank god for the TV streaming pass.

joondalupjambo
1 hour ago, jambo-in-furness said:

I’m in the long distance group,  for me to attend means an overnight stay before the game,  a lot of expense at this time of the year,  Luckily my brothers grandson will be using my ST on this occasion. 
Thank god for the TV streaming pass.

Yeah I am a 50 to 60 mile round trip, not massive but I am sitting at Musselburgh races after a horrendous drive over what with very poor weather and heavy traffic.  Sunday weather looks better so I will probably go but at this time of year who knows how it will be.  The TV pass is an unfortunate option this season so like you might us it and give my ST to my mate.

23 hours ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

The Shandon.

Cheers looks like the Shandon it is. Plat 5 no beer till 11.  Ignore my ignorance but will i need to book a table (not snooker) for me and wee lad to sit down for drink/food or first come first served? Cheers for the help. 

Fxxx the SPFL
10 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

Cheers looks like the Shandon it is. Plat 5 no beer till 11.  Ignore my ignorance but will i need to book a table (not snooker) for me and wee lad to sit down for drink/food or first come first served? Cheers for the help. 

1874 bar opens at ten i believe

4 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

1874 bar opens at ten i believe

Cheers man, looking for a bite as well as will be heading from Fife early doors. Appreciate that tho. Will prob nip in for a swift one tho. 

Have no intention of counting seats but is looking good at mo. This feels like the first really big home game - start of the season we were not in a full stadium and it was all a bit flat, especially hibs game. Hopefully, the players will get to experience tynie as it should be - loud and bouncing!! 

37 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

First come first served kind of thing and it will be rammed.

Dot count update just now:

Main: 0

Gorgie: 17

Wheatfield: 55

Roseburn: 389

LEFT: 461

As we've learned to expect, the club seems to find chunks of seats we don't expect to see popping up - today it was a group of seats more or less together in Section E of the Wheatfield - about 20-30 seats. That's just an aside though - sales moving along well.

On 03/12/2021 at 21:16, The Treasurer said:

Even better when we see them walking away long before the end 

Love the way you are thinking TT 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻.    👏🏻

3 hours ago, Baxfee said:

Have no intention of counting seats but is looking good at mo. This feels like the first really big home game - start of the season we were not in a full stadium and it was all a bit flat, especially hibs game. Hopefully, the players will get to experience tynie as it should be - loud and bouncing!! 

Tynecastle would get it’s well deserved reputation as a bear pit back if TV hadn’t stuck it’s grubby paws into football. 
Aye, there will be an atmosphere of sorts but noon on a Sunday is a ridiculous time for a match like this. 
Hibs game, as you’ve mentioned, is a good example.