*** Official Livingston fc v Heart of Midlothian v Match day thread***

Bazzas right boot

2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

It's hardly a betrayal to Haring by not selecting him, he's clearly out for three good reasons - the pitch, last Thursday's game and the desire to keep him for the Rangers game.

No conspiracy and no betrayal.

Joan Collins?    🤣

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A.JAMBO

• Hearts007

• Harry Potter

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All the talk about surfaces and giving players a chance, this is a must win game.  No time for romance or trying out formations etc.

How anyone can say playing a player who has very little game over one who would run through walls for the side. That is beyond me.

We grew up playing on School playgrounds , red and black ash. Played on all sorts of shite surfaces. Used to train at Tynecastle primary inside the school gym ffs.

Do the top sides leave out their players because of the surface ?

Todays selection has totaly pissed me off, and that is only regarding Peter

Edited by A.JAMBO

23 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

It's on Hearts TV so likely their will be a live stream.  VIP League are showing it, as are other sites.

Livi doing PPV £20

2 minutes ago, A.JAMBO said:

All the talk about surfaces and giving players a chance, this is a must win game.  No time for romance or trying out formations etc.

How anyone can say playing a player who has very little game over one who would run through walls for the side. That is beyond me.

We grew up playing on School playgrounds , red and black ash. Played on all sorts of shite surfaces. Used to train at Tynecastle primary inside the school gym ffs.

Todays selectiopn has totaly pissed me off, and that is only regarding Peter

I've heard it all now. A betrayal FFS 🤣

Then going on to compare a modern professional football match with your school training on ash pitches. Barking beyond words.

3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

😂 more like John Collins tenure as Hibs boss that one. 

John has better tits than Joan too.

43 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Haring hasn't played a lot and put in a power of a shift only a few days ago, he's perhaps not quite ready to start again today. Total guess obviously. 

Has to be 

3 minutes ago, A.JAMBO said:

Todays selection has totaly pissed me off, and that is only regarding Peter

You mean like playing Haring when he wasn’t fit previously and losing him for almost a year? 

Just now, bobby bombscare said:

I really hope that, with the busy schedule, walker gets some game time today! 

His days numbered with us

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

😂😂👍

Just now, Hearts007 said:

had 11 of them when at hibs

Can we have a Joan Collins thread in the Shed tonight please?

5 minutes ago, HoGwash said:

I've heard it all now. A betrayal FFS 🤣

Then going on to compare a modern professional football match with your school training on ash pitches. Barking beyond words.

Is that right. Do you think like a professional or played like one? Those things never leave you in your football career.

Or did you play on the very finest of surfaces. My point is that you play on what is there, anyone who crys over it is a duffer.

Barking is leaving a very good footballer who clearly is playable on the bench, not just Barking but Howling at the wind.

Edited by A.JAMBO

8 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

How many did we sell for this

3700 I saw somewhere. 

@kilabeat me to it. 

Edited by Marvin

bobby bombscare
1 minute ago, Hearts007 said:

His days numbered with us

They are, unless a major change happens or he is happy being a bit-part player for another couple years.

This may sound daft to some but if you’ve played on these surfaces you’ll know they are awkward.  We can’t field a team of 5ft 0 players but the surface suits fast, smaller players.  

Haring isn’t the best mover, he’s not overly quick but put in a good show on Thursday. With his previous injury problems and lack of game time he may well be fatigued. (His legs, not necessarily on the whole). 

Its tougher for taller players to move fast compared to grass, these artificial surfaces are murder but good for knocking it around on the deck. 

Edited by Debut 4

They are, unless a major change happens or he is happy being a bit-part player for another couple years.

Best he moves on for regular football elsewhere

6 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

International subscription getting anything.

I have The page but no video coming on?

all good, on now.

8 minutes ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

I’d sooner scratch my eyes out than give LIvi £20. Any sign on hesgoal yet??

Yep listed now. 

bobby bombscare
Just now, Hearts007 said:

Best he moves on for regular football elsewhere

It would be! Shame though because he clearly has talent. He mustn't fit into this formation or must have something going on in the background (a fallout with the manager, or a bad attitude or something)

It would be! Shame though because he clearly has talent. He mustn't fit into this formation or must have something going on in the background (a fallout with the manager, or a bad attitude or something)

Don’t think it’s the latter. He’s been staying behind alot training with the younger players. 

1 minute ago, bobby bombscare said:

wasn't consistent enough

14 minutes ago, Tazio said:

You mean like playing Haring when he wasn’t fit previously and losing him for almost a year? 

Does Pete look fit to you. Time to move on from those memories. Do you think Pete wants to sit on the bench, was there a let down chat .

No , it is a tactic that i see sense in but not to remove Pete from the starting 11. Dunno how it seems right , anyways good luck Aaron.

Edited by A.JAMBO

Tom Hardy’s Dug
14 hours ago, One five said:

Yeah mate I agree there we should boss them  from the start and let them give us answers.

I agree - we need to dominate 80% possession away from home against these teams. **** them.

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

It’s a long season and Walker will get another chance or two. Wouldn’t write him off completely. 

He'll just be a bit part player, but will be needed when injuries catch up with us.