• A.JAMBO

• Hearts007

• Harry Potter

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, A.JAMBO said:

What does it say in your head Mate ?

No need to be cheeky. If you want to ask me something do it in a nice way or don’t bother. 

3 minutes ago, The Mercer Takeover said:

Woodburn and McEneff WTF....

Why can't Neilson just play the same team that finished against Celtic.

Tinkerman returns. We better win this

Are you not wanting him to tinker more?

I am not too upset at Woodburn and McEneff starting. GMS is not a starter for me. 

6 minutes ago, The Mercer Takeover said:

You don't think Cochrane is our best left sided player? 

Niemi’s gloves

1 minute ago, A.JAMBO said:

Cheeky ?

You said it speaks for itself.

I am asking what does it say or speak in your head.

My guess: McEneff rather than Haring confirms attacking intent. 

Just now, Niemi’s gloves said:

That’s what I took from GR’s post too.

AlphonseCapone
7 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Haring on bench?  jeez

7 minutes ago, ...andFulton'sBaggio said:

Yup! Just hope we don't get overrun in midfield... surprised at Haring dropping out!

Haring hasn't played a lot and put in a power of a shift only a few days ago, he's perhaps not quite ready to start again today. Total guess obviously. 

2 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

It is not good on Haring who had an excellent game on Thursday night. Not just that Woodburn was garbage.

Not going to over judge it as all may work out how intended.

I thought i would ask what was in the mind pf GinRummy.

Thanks for your thoughts

Edited by A.JAMBO

13 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

image.thumb.jpeg.a660cf9fb3b877a8d7fdaa89802d3c85.jpeg

The Bielsa 3-3-3-1? 

Gordon

Soapy Halkett Kingsley 

Smith       Devlin      Cochrane 

McKay    McEneff   Woodburn 

Boyce

:sweeet:

Tbh, Robbie needs to stick to his word and give players a game if they impress in training or someone is on a poor run...or injured like Beni. He's forever telling players to be patient.

I half expected Walker or McEneff to never play again.

PhoenixHearts

Starting to think Neilson just has a personal dislike for Haring. Wtf.

I'd be raging if I was him.

Edited by PhoenixHearts

Just now, AlphonseCapone said:

Haring hasn't played a lot and put in a power of a shift only a few days ago, he's perhaps not quite ready to start again today. Total guess obviously. 

yup

Just now, A.JAMBO said:

It is not good on Haring who had an excellent game on Thursday night. Not just that Woodburn was garbage.

Not going to over judge it as all my work out how intended.

I thought i would ask what was in the mind pf GinRummy.

Thanks for your thoughts

Apologies if I misinterpreted your question as cheek. Niemmis Glove is right, it shows attacking intent. 

2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

The Bielsa 3-3-3-1? 

Gordon

Soapy Halkett Kingsley 

Smith       Devlin      Cochrane 

McKay    McEneff   Woodburn 

Boyce

:sweeet:

You never know. I think it’ll be the Neilson 3-4-3 though. Be interesting to see how often McEneff gets forward. 

3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Apologies if I misinterpreted your question as cheek. Niemmis Glove is right, it shows attacking intent. 

I don't see it, there is no prooof that line up is our best choice for the game

Aaron needs games and i get that, but no way shoud Haring be out. That is just one niggle in my head on this mate.

No need to appologize, get yourself a coffee and have a wee look out the window. Nothing will seperate us. Cheers for the reply .

Edited by A.JAMBO

3 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

I'd be rahing if I was him.

It might be that Haring and that crap pitch just don’t mix?

Just now, Jumper said:

Exactly what I was about to post. Naismith avoided them as well due to his injury history. 

4 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Hip problems and a plastic travesty of a pitch plus the big shift a few days ago probably played a part.

Just now, GinRummy said:

You never know. I think it’ll be the Neilson 3-4-3 though. Be interesting to see how often McEneff gets forward. 

He's more attacking but I know Aaron can play playmaker as well, so he might sit alongside Cammy. We'll need him to have shots from distance as I reckon Livi are going to park the bus. 

11 minutes ago, The Mercer Takeover said:

You don't have a clue, do you.  Let's chastise Neilson for the sake of it, why don't you.

Hearts only played 3 days ago in a hard fought game against Celtic.  This is Livingston, horses for courses.  Some players will be fitter than others.

Just now, A.JAMBO said:

I don't see it, there is no prooof tat line up is our best hoice for the game

Aaron needs games and i get that, but no way shoud Haring be out. That is just one niggle in my head on this mate.

No need to appologize, get yourself a coffee and have a wee look out the window. Nothing will seperate us. Cheers ofr the reply .

Be having a wee lager instead of the coffee. Time will tell if it’s the best choice but it’s more attacking than the normal 3-4-3 as it includes and attacking centre mid. Not a bad side but looking for more from Ben and Aaron today, both quite poor midweek. 

Just now, Cruyff said:

He's more attacking but I know Aaron can play playmaker as well, so he might sit alongside Cammy. We'll need him to have shots from distance as I reckon Livi are going to park the bus. 

I hope the coaching team have eradicated the shyness to take shots at goal instead of playing tippy-tappy.

7 minutes ago, Jumper said:

I remember Andy Halliday saying very few of the Championship sqaud enjoyed or can play on artifical surfaces.

Never mind that badly brushed rug at Livi. The above comments have a point i din't concider.

Would piss me off if i was the coach at Hearts and had to put players on the bench that didn't like the surface or couldn't play on them .

Get this though, why put the said players on the bench. As i said Thursday night Haring plays on Sunday or Robbie can GTF

Edited by A.JAMBO

I hate Celtic and Kyogo.

I have a feeling I will hate Livingston in a few hours. If they are not in our faces and stopping us play I will be very surprised probably score from a set piece and that's game over.

1 minute ago, Tasavallan said:

I hope the coaching team have eradicated the shyness to take shots at goal instead of playing tippy-tappy.

I think we'll have to mate because you can't play balls in behind on that pitch with Livi sitting deep as they'll just bounce out of play. Shots and direct running needed today, Boyce needs to be alert for rebounds. 

7 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Be having a wee lager instead of the coffee. Time will tell if it’s the best choice but it’s more attacking than the normal 3-4-3 as it includes and attacking centre mid. Not a bad side but looking for more from Ben and Aaron today, both quite poor midweek. 

Beni being out disturbs me more, he is said to be out for two games. Not sure on that as he is still not right, he may be out for another two.

...andFulton'sBaggio
14 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Yeah, reckon that's it. Big day for McEneff then!

the Hearts way
Just now, the Hearts way said:

Good luck👍 

Cammy Devlin is a guarantee to be suspended soon but wouldn't want or bet on him being sent off ! 

13 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Haring was decent against Celtic totally different game on a dodgy surface today, I agree with manager unusually.

6 minutes ago, wallace_mercer said:

Is the game on tv ?

It's on Hearts TV so likely their will be a live stream.  VIP League are showing it, as are other sites.

Just now, A.JAMBO said:

Beni being out disturbs me more, he is said to be out for two games. Not sure on that as he is still not right, he may be out for another two.

Tend to agree. Neilson, unlike Levein, doesn’t like to give much away until he really has to regarding injuries. 

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Tend to agree. Neilson, unlike Levein, doesn’t like to give much away until he really has to regarding injuries. 

I have no iissues with the present backroom and medical staff, those Dugshite holidays are firmly screwed tightly shut.

We need Beni V Rangers, todays game is one of those fill ins we must win.

Cheers Mate

Edited by A.JAMBO

1 minute ago, Lfhearts said:

Haring was decent against Celtic totally different game on a dodgy surface today, I agree with manager unusually.

People forget that the Macaroni is a artificial surface and a not very good one at that.  Certain players should not be risked, Haring is one, Smith would be another.

20 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Tbh, Robbie needs to stick to his word and give players a game if they impress in training or someone is on a poor run...or injured like Beni. He's forever telling players to be patient.

I half expected Walker or McEneff to never play again.

Fair point. All well and good telling them one thing but if they are patient and work harder and still aren't picked their motivation is going to utterly nosedive. Similarly if they're in and out of the team constantly. McEneff might take 3 games or so for example to find his match sharpness. 

23 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Ok this comment interests me, I would of played Aaron up front with Boycie. I would accept that, but no Haring is almost a betrayal . If i was in his position and looking at any contract, remembering he is not a home grown Jambo, it would be time to move on.. That right there is the betrayal that reuslts in us losing a player who is finding his form after long injury and match fitness. This troubles me a lot as Pete is a very good footballer.,

Edited by A.JAMBO

24 minutes ago, Jumper said:

23 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Exactly what I was about to post. Naismith avoided them as well due to his injury history. 

Late to thread, but that's also my thought.

HeartsandonlyHearts

Come on Hearts let’s solidify third with a good performance and win today. 
Boyce please shoot when the shot is on. With either foot. 

It's hardly a betrayal to Haring by not selecting him, he's clearly out for three good reasons - the pitch, last Thursday's game and the desire to keep him for the Rangers game.

No conspiracy and no betrayal.

bobby bombscare
2 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I couldn't catch the first half but did we set out to sit back or was it more a case that Celtic started strong? I think, and not saying it is the case here, that some folk forget that the other team are active participants in a game and have a plan too. 

in my opinion, we set out to sit in and wait it out. I think hoping they would tire come the second half