• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Bazzas right boot

• Forever Hearts

• Thomaso

4 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Lennon get hit on the chest by a coin protected by a huge puffa jacket and the media goes into overdrive.

We wont hear anything about this. MacKay should have walked away and made a bigger deal of it IMO. We have let them get away with that.

England players walked off the pitch as a protest against racist chanting/booing by the Bulgarians, who then had to play their next 2 games behind closed doors. It will need a team here to walk off the pitch before something is done about it or it will just continue

It's not Tynecastle they should be banned from. . . . . . It's everywhere !

They don't behave wherever they go and the fines they should be given should compensate the clubs in gate receipts.

A strong governing body would have opened an inquiry into the scenes last night and they should all be thanking Wee Bazza for not making a song and dance about it.

Wonder why Scottish Football can't get any significant investment ??

15 hours ago, Scott Leitch said:

I assume it was those knobs that twice threw a bottle at the corner? Can we expect some action to be taken against them? Of course not.

Another thing I noticed was they seemed to have a megaphone in there? When Hearts went to take corners you could hear what sounded like one. 

Empty it for the rest of the season...

loveofthegame

As I think we are contractually bound to give them something, it would be one section of the Roseburn from hereon in. Regardless of our sales. For the rest of time.

I'm so sick of them and their behaviour, and the sporting advantage that they get from having 3500 drunk and raucous supporters in attendance.

It is simple, stop them from coming in numbers, increase home supporter experience and increase likelihood of a home result.

The arrest and incident has just been mentioned on BBC1 Scottish lunchtime news. 

Showed the "looks like a plastic bottle" hitting Barry. 

Forever Hearts
8 minutes ago, loveofthegame said:

As I think we are contractually bound to give them something, it would be one section of the Roseburn from hereon in. Regardless of our sales. For the rest of time.

I'm so sick of them and their behaviour, and the sporting advantage that they get from having 3500 drunk and raucous supporters in attendance.

It is simple, stop them from coming in numbers, increase home supporter experience and increase likelihood of a home result.

I was under the impression that we're not contractually bound to give them any tickets for league games? Only cup games? 

loveofthegame
2 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

I was under the impression that we're not contractually bound to give them any tickets for league games? Only cup games? 

Sure it used to be a set %, now has to be "reasonable" and if not reasonable the league can step in or something and give what they think is reasonable (which would no doubt be the full stand every time).

I might be wrong though.

6 minutes ago, loveofthegame said:

Sure it used to be a set %, now has to be "reasonable" and if not reasonable the league can step in or something and give what they think is reasonable (which would no doubt be the full stand every time).

I might be wrong though.

Correct. If ceptic aren't happy with the amount we give them, they can go to the spfl who will make a decision.

Crowd trouble: LFP shuts Saint-Étienne stadium until at least mid-November

26th October 2021

If the French FA have the bollocks to act properly, then why not the SFA??

I see they have arrested someone for the bottle throwing. Just a few dozen left who were showing other missiles down. What were the stewards and police doing while this was going on? Genuine question to anyone that was there. From the tv it looked like they just watched it happen. Surely Madden should have went and had a word with the match commander that is usually around the tunnel area to address the problem. It was bad enough during one corner but it continued the entire second half.

11 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

I thought they would have put more stewards or police down that end but they didn't. I saw 2 stewards in the corner doing nothing. 

When he took the corner in the 80 something-th minute, there were about 6 of them doing diddly squat. If that's Tynecastle, there would be far, far more.

HeartsandonlyHearts
6 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

DNA from the bottles. Sorted.

Reality - bottles in the bin, nothing to see here. 

The Green Brigade really are sewer rats. A bigger bunch of human decay and filth you will never see.

They are filth no doubt. But they thrive on others being disgusted by them. Another section of Scotland’s shame. An embarrassment to decent Scottish people everywhere. Sweep sweep sweep

HeartsandonlyHearts
36 minutes ago, Barry Radge said:

Crowd trouble: LFP shuts Saint-Étienne stadium until at least mid-November

26th October 2021

If the French FA have the bollocks to act properly, then why not the SFA??

Think you answered your own query.

joondalupjambo
41 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

I see they have arrested someone for the bottle throwing. Just a few dozen left who were showing other missiles down. What were the stewards and police doing while this was going on? Genuine question to anyone that was there. From the tv it looked like they just watched it happen. Surely Madden should have went and had a word with the match commander that is usually around the tunnel area to address the problem. It was bad enough during one corner but it continued the entire second half.

Police Scotland have said on numerous occasions in the past that they will police by video because it could inflame the situation if action takes place at the time.  As for a stewards I have always thought minimum wage workers would need to be mad to get involved in such a potentially dangerous situation and so can understand why they are held by by their supervisors. Stewards show folk to their seats and stop cars coming near Tynie.  No way would I expect them to "wade in".  Now all just my view and sure others see things differently.

Police arresting the guy who threw the bottle probably helps the police justify their position.  Problem is they will not nab the others chucking stuff because they have their main man.

5 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

Police Scotland have said on numerous occasions in the past that they will police by video because it could inflame the situation if action takes place at the time.  As for a stewards I have always thought minimum wage workers would need to be mad to get involved in such a potentially dangerous situation and so can understand why they are held by by their supervisors. Stewards show folk to their seats and stop cars coming near Tynie.  No way would I expect them to "wade in".  Now all just my view and sure others see things differently.

Police arresting the guy who threw the bottle probably helps the police justify their position.  Problem is they will not nab the others chucking stuff because they have their main man.

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/police-scotland-arrest-celtic-fan-22356062

joondalupjambo
1 minute ago, A.JAMBO said:

Yep one arrested but numerous objects thrown however chances are there will not be anymore arrests as I said above. Fingers crossed though and the police prove me wrong.

7 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Give them 200 tickets and make them walk along Gorgie road in groups of 5, that’s roughly what we have to endure at their shite sty.

Absolutely! Budge needs to make a statement telling them that attempting to injure our players will not be tolerated, and they cannot be trusted in numbers over 200 at Tynecastle! Time to make a stand!

Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, loveofthegame said:

I might be wrong though.

The arse cheeks aren’t giving any to each other so we should do the same give them feck all

Forever Hearts
Just now, **** the SPFL said:

The arse cheeks aren’t giving any to each other so we should do the same give them feck all

That was due to Covid restrictions. Celtic will be getting the same allocation the other clubs get at Ibrox, and Rangers will get the same amount at Celtic Park. 

Fxxx the SPFL
Just now, Forever Hearts said:

That was due to Covid restrictions. Celtic will be getting the same allocation the other clubs get at Ibrox, and Rangers will get the same amount at Celtic Park. 

Didn’t realise that cheers 

Byyy The Light

Had the misfortune to be in the Celtic away end when they played Berwick in the cup a few years back (Ljunberg debut game) as my mate played for Berwick at the time.  The tickets the players could get were all in the away end.

Full of complete and utter scum bags.  Not many teeth and brain cells between the lot of them.  Dregs.

Just now, Byyy The Light said:

Had the misfortune to be in the Celtic away end when they played Berwick in the cup a few years back (Ljunberg debut game) as my mate played for Berwick at the time.  The tickets the players could get were all in the away end.

Full of complete and utter scum bags.  Not many teeth and brain cells between the lot of them.  Dregs.

What were the men like?

The sort of people that will give it, Billy big baws in a group, encounter them 1-1 in the street won't saying a fecking word, 

Disgrace what happened last night to Barrie, even if i thought he wasn't great performance wise. 

No player deserves that. 

They are an absolute embarrassment. They genuinely see themselves as like some of the ultra groups in Eastern Europe etc despite getting regularly battered everywhere they go. There is nothing in football as cringeworthy as them with the matching jackets. 

6 hours ago, theshed said:

MacKay should have walked away and refused to take the corner as you say 

Or asked Bobby Madyin if he could take it from the other side, That would have been interesting,

1 hour ago, King prawn said:

When he took the corner in the 80 something-th minute, there were about 6 of them doing diddly squat. If that's Tynecastle, there would be far, far more.

Or the police would have moved in.

18 minutes ago, GrimUpNorth said:

They are an absolute embarrassment. They genuinely see themselves as like some of the ultra groups in Eastern Europe etc despite getting regularly battered everywhere they go. There is nothing in football as cringeworthy as them with the matching jackets. 

Think they see themselves as some kind of political movement. I know a boy that sits with them, utter bellend. But he gets floored all the time so it's funny as ****.

5 hours ago, stevie1874 said:

He only gets slightly less tongue tied than Kris Commons. Forgetting about the content, I thought he struggled in front of the camera and tended to repeat himself and slaver. 

Give the poor guy a break lads. He's trying to carve out a career for himself which he hopes will be marginally better than playing for Dundee.

33 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

Ah Celtic's season ticket income is boosted by a helping hand from ivory traders.

48 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

Yep one arrested but numerous objects thrown however chances are there will not be anymore arrests as I said above. Fingers crossed though and the police prove me wrong.

It will take a monumentous moment for the country to waken up to itself, stained with bigoted rage. This is a cultural thing, people are unstable. Who in their right mind goes out their way to hit a football player with an object, not just that but with a hatred due to his previous club. It is rife on here as well, some of the comments relating to former Rangers player Halliday is as bad, he is a Hearts player at the end of the day. His personal allegiences are no ones business if they are kept out of proffessional life. The scum who go out their way to hurt mame injure at a sports event should be jailed and on release have a handler for life. Banned from all public Arena's. This will never happen, way too many prescious ones out there.

The Police want to get into these type of crimes, it is the Government that has to step in and ban that whole section.

7 hours ago, John Findlay said:

I would like Hearts to make a statement about the bottle thrown, and the other objects too at Barry MacKay in the Green Brigade corner of the ground last night. Due to the lack of protection he received  from both the main match official and the stewards in that corner, who just stood and watched, we as a club have decided to refrain from giving Celtic FC a ticket allocation for their next match at Tynecastle stadium, as the Celtic supporters cannot be trusted to behave themselves. Don't be afraid of them Hearts or their sycophants in the Scottish media.

I agree

Moral of the story is its okay to chuck things as long as you don't hit the player apparently. If they are policing by video they should be able to see the other numerous parties chucking coins and whatever else.

7 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Nippy will no doubt raise the issue at Holyrood today, just like she did when Neil Lennon's jacket was assaulted at Tynecastle.  

Not sure that ever happened 🤔 

1 minute ago, Ccjambo1874 said:

Moral of the story is its okay to chuck things as long as you don't hit the player apparently. If they are policing by video they should be able to see the other numerous parties chucking coins and whatever else.

Maybe they were all wearing balaclavas and cannae tell them apart... what a sick, retarded bunch they are.

3 hours ago, Musemic said:

England players walked off the pitch as a protest against racist chanting/booing by the Bulgarians, who then had to play their next 2 games behind closed doors. It will need a team here to walk off the pitch before something is done about it or it will just continue

I agree. However this is Scotland. Say the Hearts players walked off the pitch last night, due to the objects being thrown at them from that corner of the stadium.

Who do you think the SPFL/SFA would charge, the team walking off? Or the club whose supporters are throwing the missiles? Maroon tinted specs off, I would still answer the former.

One deterrent might be to install high netting at the corners. Same style used at golf driving ranges. Won’t really obstruct views at all and should help keep players safe. Tragic that it even needs discussed never mind implemented. Neanderthals the bunch of them. 

Jeffros Furios

Would it be wrong to say I wouldn't mind a plane crashing on the piggery and wiping them out..

It is the season of goodwill. 

3 hours ago, Musemic said:

This is what we should of done when Barrie didn't feel good about returning to the area he was assaulted in. What the **** is up with the Officials . Madden should of demanded that the Hearts players were to stand in the center circle until he had spoken with the Police. Then they should of abandoned the game due to crowd disorder etc. I didn;t have a great view most of the game so i missed it untill i watched the full game and highlights earlier today. Hearts should of demanded it as well.

Edited by A.JAMBO

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, D4nny_ said:

24 year old.

Imagine being 24 and chucking a bottle from a crowd like a coward at another guy the same ages as you. 

Hopefully gets charged and loses his job( laughs). 

Then his bird leaves him, moves to Edinburgh and rides a Hearts fan. 

Bazzas right boot
18 minutes ago, A.JAMBO said:

This is what we should of done when Barrie didn't feel good about returning to the area he was assaulted in. What the **** is up with the Officials . Madden should of demanded that the Hearts players were to stand in the center circle until he had spoken with the Police. Then they should of abandoned the game due to crowd disorder etc. I didn;t have a great view most of the game so i missed it untill i watched the full game and highlights earlier today. Hearts should of demanded it as well.

I get your point. 

But

unnamed (6).jpg