The Green Brigade

Scott Leitch

I have many issues with 'charities' like UNICEF but it is hard to not notice that many celebrities seem to get more out of UNICEF than those it is intended for.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Bazzas right boot

• Forever Hearts

• Thomaso

AlphonseCapone
24 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

It is not really a charity then is it. Helping your own can't be classed as charity, it is just what you do.

Semantics but who cares. It's an irrelevance really to what's going on now.

Let's focus on the fact the green brigade are a bunch of horrible ***** that act with impunity and Celtic do nothing, and leave high school history for other places. 

AlphonseCapone
25 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Because if they lose the political movement that underpins Celtic then they are in danger of becoming just another club. Let’s face it, if they wanted to sort ot out they could and would. 

That's exactly it. Both Glasgow clubs have a business model built on this pseudo political bullshit and it destroys the Scottish game, and society actually. 

SectionDJambo
9 minutes ago, Deevers said:

The problem is that Sky only really want someone who will be an out and out arse licker  for for what ever side of the Old Firm they are covering. They surpassed themselves with Berra.

Sky Sports have struck gold with Berra. Unfortunately for Berra, it's been at the cost of most of any relationship he had left with Hearts.  Not that it seems he'll be bothered. He seems to think that he was blameless for the 19/20 disastrous league season. He was a major part of it.

31 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I would like Hearts to make a statement about the bottle thrown, and the other objects too at Barry MacKay in the Green Brigade corner of the ground last night. Due to the lack of protection he received  from both the main match official and the stewards in that corner, who just stood and watched, we as a club have decided to refrain from giving Celtic FC a ticket allocation for their next match at Tynecastle stadium, as the Celtic supporters cannot be trusted to behave themselves. Don't be afraid of them Hearts or their sycophants in the Scottish media.

Go the whole hog and add in "to protect the safety of our players we will be seeking the support of the SPFL to play our away matches against celtic at a neutral venue until such a time as it can be guaranteed these incidents do no reoccur."

1 hour ago, William H. Bonney said:

It was the bottle that hit him but it could easily have been any of the other numerous objects lobbed at him. 
McKay will probably get charged with inciting crowd violence. 

I laughed out loud at that 😆

1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

I would ban them completely from Tynecastle, and I couldn't care less if the Roseburn lay half empty and we lost a few quid. Keeping vermin like that out of Tynecastle should be the only thing that matters. Give them zero tickets.

Thats the one 

Nippy will no doubt raise the issue at Holyrood today, just like she did when Neil Lennon's jacket was assaulted at Tynecastle.  

FTH

10 minutes ago, XB52 said:

FTH

It was a labour msp from coatbridge who raised it but failed to mention the attack on bobby.  Surprise surprise.  In no way defending krankie

Forever Hearts
5 minutes ago, Sherbet said:

It was a labour msp from coatbridge who raised it but failed to mention the attack on bobby.  Surprise surprise.  In no way defending krankie

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/politics/nicola-sturgeon-condemns-attack-hibs-manager-neil-lennon-222561%3famp

She raised it at First Minister's questions.  

43 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Sorry, but beating that filth at Tynie with none of their mhob there to witness it would not be the same.

Disagree, first match at Tynecastle was joyful.

1 hour ago, theshed said:

MacKay should have walked away and refused to take the corner as you say 

Correct. And it has reached the stage where the players really need to leave the field until something is done about the scum. The whole incident (or rather incidents) is a non-issue already as far as the media are concerned. It’ll be forgotten about by the weekend. Had the whole team left the field, it would have been impossible to ignore.

What was Madden doing? He seemed to be telling McKay just to get on with it. No protection whatsoever, no concern for the player’s welfare. Shameful.

Ban these ***** from Tynecastle.

Салатные палочки

Remember Celtic have in the past allowed the Grern Brigade access to their stadium on non-matchdays to paint their inflammatory flags on the concourse of their stands. 

They have tried to disband them but then allowed them to return to that corner and even installed crush barriers to allow them to stand at domestic games. 

They are shit scared of the Green Brigade. 

43 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Sky Sports have struck gold with Berra. Unfortunately for Berra, it's been at the cost of most of any relationship he had left with Hearts.  Not that it seems he'll be bothered. He seems to think that he was blameless for the 19/20 disastrous league season. He was a major part of it.

He only gets slightly less tongue tied than Kris Commons. Forgetting about the content, I thought he struggled in front of the camera and tended to repeat himself and slaver. 

1 hour ago, Deevers said:

The problem is that Sky only really want someone who will be an out and out arse licker  for for what ever side of the Old Firm they are covering. They surpassed themselves with Berra.

Simple start would be to stop giving Sky your money. Their approach to demanding 4 OF games a season has eviscerated Scottish football and what do we get in return a pittance. We should post Doncaster outside Queen Street station with a paper cup - he'd probably raise more that way.

McKay did really well not to react.

Unfortunately due to this it will be well swept under the carpet.

Due to MSM ignoring this the officials, police, stewards, Celtic &the GB will get away scot-free.

I would like to see a strong statement from Hearts supporting McKay and calling out the Celtic support and officials for what they are.

19 minutes ago, leginten said:

Correct. And it has reached the stage where the players really need to leave the field until something is done about the scum. The whole incident (or rather incidents) is a non-issue already as far as the media are concerned. It’ll be forgotten about by the weekend. Had the whole team left the field, it would have been impossible to ignore.

What was Madden doing? He seemed to be telling McKay just to get on with it. No protection whatsoever, no concern for the player’s welfare. Shameful.

Ban these ***** from Tynecastle.

If Celtic don’t make an effort to identify the perpetrators on their CCTV system and report them to the police then they are more or less complicit themselves. 

1 hour ago, Deevers said:

Which is strange given their lust for a headline story. Happy to be controversial with Keane & Carragher down south but shy away from the big events up here.

SectionDJambo
5 minutes ago, Midloth_Iain said:

Which is strange given their lust for a headline story. Happy to be controversial with Keane & Carragher down south but shy away from the big events up here.

The rivalry of clubs in England isn’t supported and fuelled by sectarianism. Former Manchester United and Liverpool players can have a lively discussion about their old clubs without attracting the type of bigoted knuckle draggers we have up here.

jamboinglasgow
29 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Remember Celtic have in the past allowed the Grern Brigade access to their stadium on non-matchdays to paint their inflammatory flags on the concourse of their stands. 

They have tried to disband them but then allowed them to return to that corner and even installed crush barriers to allow them to stand at domestic games. 

They are. The Green Brigade feel invincible due to facing no real consequences of their actions and their deluded view that they are the real defenders of what Celtic should be (even if what they think they should be is warped.) 

This should be the catalyst needed for Celtic to take real action against the Green Brigade, or at least reining them in a bit. But the board wont do it because as you say they are too scared, just look at the fact that one of the board apologised at the AGM after being challenged by a fan because he put Rangers were demoted in an obituary to Walter Smith.

Scottie Wanshot.
2 hours ago, Deevers said:

We should be using the bottle throwing as the reason for only giving them one section for their next game here. 

I would ban every Celtic supporter from Tynecastle.

Forever Hearts
3 minutes ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

This really is what should happen. We don't want them or need them inside Tynecastle. 

Central Belt 1874

Cage them in with steel fencing and a large net around them like they do in many European grounds.

Let them destroy themselves during games. 

43 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

I believe the GB have some serious players from Ireland in their midst - the club are petrified of them.

2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

DNA from the bottles. Sorted.

Reality - bottles in the bin, nothing to see here. 

The Green Brigade really are sewer rats. A bigger bunch of human decay and filth you will never see.

"The DNA results are in......its a perfect match for Shaun McPatrick.....and his Mum?....and his Sister?......and the family dog?......and a type of mould?"

6 minutes ago, Central Belt 1874 said:

Cage them in with steel fencing and a large net around them like they do in many European grounds.

Let them destroy themselves during games. 

Massive thick plastic segregation like they have at Ajax creating restricted viewing one section the top bit lock them in for hours after the full time whistle. 

FMQ , PMQ they get asked questions . They are not allowed to ask any 

Of course , when asked , she has to condemn anything like that .

Malinga the Swinga
2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Sorry, but beating that filth at Tynie with none of their mhob there to witness it would not be the same.

You're correct. It wouldn't be the same, it was and would be better.

Edited by Malinga the Swinga

Mentioned it yesterday. Hearts were to meek and Soutar ineffectual as a captain.

as soon as that bottle hit McKay he should’ve ordered the team off the park.

compare and contrast the outcry with the wee plastic bottle that missed Jota at Pittodrie.

club has to release a statement asking for the strongest possible action.

1 hour ago, Gambo said:

McKay did really well not to react.

Unfortunately due to this it will be well swept under the carpet.

Due to MSM ignoring this the officials, police, stewards, Celtic &the GB will get away scot-free.

I would like to see a strong statement from Hearts supporting McKay and calling out the Celtic support and officials for what they are.

There was a point when we had another corner in front of the GB and Boaby Madden was seen to be pushing Barry McKay towards the corner forcing him to place himself in danger again.

That is outrageous for a match official to act in such a manner and should be reprimanded for his actions and spend some time in the lower leagues.

Edited by 7628mm

7 minutes ago, Le Fifer said:

Mentioned it yesterday. Hearts were to meek and Soutar ineffectual as a captain.

as soon as that bottle hit McKay he should’ve ordered the team off the park.

compare and contrast the outcry with the wee plastic bottle that missed Jota at Pittodrie.

club has to release a statement asking for the strongest possible action.

Should Be brought up at the AGM if nothing has been said by then

1 hour ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

Can't do that. Who would referee the game?

5 minutes ago, Satsumo said:

An arrest has been made. 24 year old.

must have identified him from his khaki jacket and no teeth

Must have been hard to narrow down the list of 1500 matching suspects.

5 minutes ago, Satsumo said:

An arrest has been made. 24 year old.

must have identified him from his khaki jacket and no teeth

Good. 

Why has nothing been mentioned in the mainstream media?

Reverse the roles and we would be getting hammered for that

1 minute ago, Restonbabe said:

Good. 

Why has nothing been mentioned in the mainstream media?

Reverse the roles and we would be getting hammered for that

A quick search sees the Daily Record, Scotsman, Glasgow Evening Times are all reporting it.

The Treasurer
3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

We did and it was 

Forever Hearts
43 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

There was a point when we had another corner in front of the GB and Boaby Madden was seen to be pushing Barry McKay towards the corner forcing him to place himself in danger again.

That is outrageous for a match official to act in such a manner and should be reprimanded for his actions and spend some time in the lower leagues.

Why should the lower leagues have to suffer? That's like moving a family from Hell in to the house next door to you because of their behaviour at their previous address. Put him out of the game for a month and let him reflect on his mistakes.  

Edited by Forever Hearts

1 hour ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

I believe the GB have some serious players from Ireland in their midst - the club are petrified of them.

Yet still got leathered up and down gorgie from a bunch of auld dads 😂

Just now, Sir Craig Gordon said:

Yet still got leathered up and down gorgie from a bunch of auld dads 😂

:lol: 

Edited by hmfc_liam06

1 minute ago, The Treasurer said:

We did and it was 

Why would anyone want to go to a football game with one set of fans tho? The hatred makes it all better imo.

I love when Celtic fans act like Celtic fans. Shows them up for the filth that they are 

The Treasurer
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Why would anyone want to go to a football game with one set of fans tho? The hatred makes it all better imo.

I love when Celtic fans act like Celtic fans. Shows them up for the filth that they are 

Those scum are not football fans, therefore they have no place at a football match. 

If they want to act like the pond life they clearly are, let them do it in their own shit hole and not pollute our stadium