The Green Brigade

Scott Leitch

2 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Always remember a section of them in the Roseburn giving the two finger sign to the half time kids school teams when they done a wee lap of honer.. Utter vermin scum.. Ban them from Tynie, we dont need their money.. Budge banned our wee section of "ultras"??  Was raging at her for that, turned it into a fecking nursery. We need a "Gorgie Fist" ..

FTC.  FTH and FTGB.

Geez Ten Hearts pies and i will knock **** out the *****

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Bazzas right boot

• Forever Hearts

• Thomaso

Dagger Is Back
14 hours ago, Carl Weathers said:

It's astonishing they haven't been disbanded yet by their club.

They ARE the club. The club facilitate what they do including giving them space to create their artwork.

Whether or not the club support them as clubs tend to do in Germany is another question, but it’s not outwith the realms of possibility 

They are certainly a bunch of odious sewer dwelling degenerate arsewipes but the Celtic Club Management appear to be too shit scared to do anything about them. So too the Police and Stewards. They behave like they’re above the law.  I’d imagine there are more moderate Septic fans who’d like them gone.

The self appointed bastions of social justice and revolutionary supporters of the world's oppressed? Or a bunch of self absorbed immature Tim ****ers than fancy their sisters? 

Doctor FinnBarr
2 hours ago, SwindonJambo said:

They are certainly a bunch of odious sewer dwelling degenerate arsewipes but the Celtic Club Management appear to be too shit scared to do anything about them. So too the Police and Stewards. They behave like they’re above the law.  I’d imagine there are more moderate Septic fans who’d like them gone.

A mate of mine is hated by the GB on twitter because he keeps telling them "no one is bigger than the club". He's a ***** aparently.

ShortmanRossco

If Celtic existed during Charles Darwin's lifetime you'd have to wonder where the Green Brigade would feature in the Theory of Evolution. Lower quartile 1 would be my presumption. 

8 hours ago, SwindonJambo said:

There are many moderate and right thinking Celtic supporters that want them gone.

Forever Hearts
14 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

There are many moderate and right thinking Celtic supporters that want them gone.

Really? You'd think if they really wanted them gone and there's "many" of them that they'd be putting pressure on the Celtic board (publicly and privately) to get rid of them. I've not heard a word against the Green Brigade from any Celtic supporters group.

17 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I have kown a couple in the past who said they didn’t like the GB’s antics but I doubt they would be stupid enough to call them out in person. 

They are out of the control of the club. 

7 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Really? You'd think if they really wanted them gone and there's "many" of them that they'd be putting pressure on the Celtic board (publicly and privately) to get rid of them. I've not heard a word against the Green Brigade from any Celtic supporters group.

There’s no doubt there are Celtic fans who don’t like the GB but if the fans or club wanted rid of them they’d be gone. 

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

There’s no doubt there are Celtic fans who don’t like the GB but if the fans or club wanted rid of them they’d be gone. 

There probably is. But the ones I know say they enjoy the noise and atmosphere they bring to Celtic Park, otherwise it would be like a morgue. 

26 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I think there's a section of their support who are embarrassed by them. That's as far as it goes though. Same as every Club really.

Just now, Forever Hearts said:

There probably is. But the ones I know say they enjoy the noise and atmosphere they bring to Celtic Park, otherwise it would be like a morgue. 

None of the so called Celtic fans I know actually go to games, so I’ll bow to your greater knowledge. One of them did get upset when the GB singled out Rod Stewart for abuse though. 

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Exactly - hand wringing by the Celtic Board and utterances of “the are not Celtic Supporters” when ever these scumbags outrage public decency is laughable. They have the tools to rid the club of them. The truth is that they don’t want to. They, and their outright bigotry are a cash vow for Celtic. So the truth is, no matter what Celtic say about this collection of human garbage, they will never ever bin them.

Forever Hearts
4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

None of the so called Celtic fans I know actually go to games, so I’ll bow to your greater knowledge. One of them did get upset when the GB singled out Rod Stewart for abuse though. 

Living 15 minutes from the biggest Celtic supporters club in Scotland (at one point, not sure now) makes it difficult to avoid them. But I do try.😁

Edited by Forever Hearts

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

Always wandered how the GB manage to get a decent number of tickets for every away game. Does the club hold some back for them?

Yip. They are treated with kid gloves by the Celtic hierarchy. 

Seymour M Hersh

For those with the misguided thought that that verminous club want rid of their "rhats in chief" think again. They spent money pushing for then building them the first standing section. Sure the sellik board make the occasional right noise to their media slurper friends but make no mistake the sellik board want them and are happy to facilitate their every whim. 

1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

Living 15 minutes from the biggest Celtic supporters club in Scotland (at one point, not sure now) makes it difficult to avoid them. But I do try.😁

Some sort of deodorant might do the trick?

I think we should cut them some slack. Let's face it, the behaviour of some our players on Thursday was absolutely brutal, look at this for instance; Video: Souttar Caught Red Handed – One for the Compliance Officer… (thecelticstar.com).

Souttar will get at least a 4week ban for this outrage. You can hardly expect the Green Brigade to stand aside in the face of that kind of provocation.

17 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I think you can be certain they are one group who don't abbreviate their name, and certainly not to the above.

And

2 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

15 minutes from Easter Road?

Ex member of the SaS
36 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

I think we should cut them some slack. Let's face it, the behaviour of some our players on Thursday was absolutely brutal, look at this for instance; Video: Souttar Caught Red Handed – One for the Compliance Officer… (thecelticstar.com).

Souttar will get at least a 4week ban for this outrage. You can hardly expect the Green Brigade to stand aside in the face of that kind of provocation.

Player grabs shirt and get a wee bit skin Oh my the wee scroat should man up and stop moaning. Soapy should have decked him then he would know what Scottish football is really like.

"The former Rangers player made referee Bobby Madden aware of the problem during his team's 1-0 defeat but did not appear to be hurt and carried on playing." (Quoted from Sky Sports)

Shite report right there. Madden did sfa and made him play on despite the missiles and sectarian abuse.  

This will continue until something is done which means the problem will be swept under the carpet at septic park. No doubt the SFA/SPFL will do feck all too. Next time at Tynie give those ***** fewer tickets than rangers. 🤬

23 hours ago, Satsumo said:

An arrest has been made. 24 year old.

must have identified him from his khaki jacket and no teeth

There were far more than one, ridiculous to only nick the best shot.

On 03/12/2021 at 12:07, tian447 said:

Must have been hard to narrow down the list of 1500 matching suspects.

Thats what I was thinking, unless his was the ones with Primark labels still attached.

3 hours ago, upgotheheads said:

Should have stuck his heid in. That mark is feck all, probably happened in bed with his mum and sister the night before.

15 hours ago, SwindonJambo said:

All the same that lot" no quarter given whe it comes to them,👊👊👊

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

Thats what I was thinking, unless his was the ones with Primark labels still attached.

hope he didnt miss signing on

The Treasurer
9 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Always wandered how the GB manage to get a decent number of tickets for every away game. Does the club hold some back for them?

And always front and centre of the away section. 

The Manky Mob have a few groups attached to the club in an unofficial capacity, they have the Celtic Soccer Crew, the original casual hooligan group from the 80s who are still active but more so the younger members of the group as opposed to the originals who still gather and go to the games/meet up. 

The Green Brigade, the Ultra style group who bring an atmosphere to the games in various ways but also go to the next level with their political and religious banners and protests.

The Flying Column, a Fife based political* group who dress accordingly to fit in with the casuals, they travel from the Cowdenbeath area and pick up their dregs along the way. A few of them have been known to attach themselves with the casuals. 

The Bhoys... this lot were responsible for recent visits to Tynecastle and a Rangers Bar in Glasgow, it'll take some time for them to learn that greater numbers doesn't always get them the liberty victory. 

All in all... cretins.

The ones to look out for are the Celtic Soccer Crew, never underestimate this lot, despite the hatred they hate Hearts on equal measures.

Screenshot_20211110-022613_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-022550_Chrome.jpg

IMG-20210802-WA0012.jpg

Screenshot_20210802-035846_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-022429_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-022729_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-022759_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-022356_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-022646_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-050302_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-050218_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-022900_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-022829_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211109-232140_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211109-232117_Chrome.jpg

Edited by dannymack

I see they have their usual prime position: packed together behind the goal. 

Beats me how they manage to get tickets like that. Almost as if the club gifts them 🤔

On 04/12/2021 at 07:59, Forever Hearts said:

Why do they always without fail get tickets for away games in large numbers, all seated together I may add

i have been told they all sit exactly where they want and anyone (other Celtic fans) who object are submitted to intimidation from large numbers of GB thugs

Relentless terrorist songs for 90 minutes at DU - we really do not need these scum at Tynecastle Ann!

On 03/12/2021 at 23:01, SwindonJambo said:

Give them enough rope they will get more outrageous ,the more they think they can get away with, they will cross the line one day and people will be hurt then watch the whole pile of shit crash and burn

On 03/12/2021 at 23:48, Mister T said:

The self appointed bastions of social justice and revolutionary supporters of the world's oppressed? Or a bunch of self absorbed immature Tim ****ers than fancy their sisters? 

I've a soft spot for the green brigade"   'quicksand'🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️

All things being equal, Celtic will get the same allocation as The Rangers. Hence, it'll be very intetesting to see who it is amongst their support who bag the tickets.

For sure, with a limited attendance it should be easy to stop the ridiculous 'cramming in' evidenced in recent encounters.

Surely we can have a simple 'head count' type system in place to ensure that the number of entrants through the turnstyles equates to the number of tickets issued.

It's not rocket science!!!

5 hours ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Give them enough rope they will get more outrageous ,the more they think they can get away with, they will cross the line one day and people will be hurt then watch the whole pile of shit crash and burn

If and when that happens, hopefully it will be in European competition so that the GFITW bullshit is exposed for what it is to the biggest possible audience with the Weegia powerless to sweep it under the carpet.

Utterly vile worthless scumbags.

On 04/12/2021 at 07:59, Forever Hearts said:

There are thousands of them, i know a lot who are sick of the way they abuse and seem untouchable.

On 04/12/2021 at 19:25, dannymack said:

The Manky Mob have a few groups attached to the club in an unofficial capacity, they have the Celtic Soccer Crew, the original casual hooligan group from the 80s who are still active but more so the younger members of the group as opposed to the originals who still gather and go to the games/meet up. 

The Green Brigade, the Ultra style group who bring an atmosphere to the games in various ways but also go to the next level with their political and religious banners and protests.

The Flying Column, a Fife based political* group who dress accordingly to fit in with the casuals, they travel from the Cowdenbeath area and pick up their dregs along the way. A few of them have been known to attach themselves with the casuals. 

The Bhoys... this lot were responsible for recent visits to Tynecastle and a Rangers Bar in Glasgow, it'll take some time for them to learn that greater numbers doesn't always get them the liberty victory. 

All in all... cretins.

The ones to look out for are the Celtic Soccer Crew, never underestimate this lot, despite the hatred they hate Hearts on equal measures.

Screenshot_20211110-022613_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-022550_Chrome.jpg

IMG-20210802-WA0012.jpg

Screenshot_20210802-035846_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-022429_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-022729_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-022759_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-022356_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-022646_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-050302_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-050218_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-022900_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-022829_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211109-232140_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211109-232117_Chrome.jpg

The actual state of that. They must be very close to the bottom of the human food chain. It's hard to believe they're the same species. Utter pondlife. 

Dagger Is Back
On 04/12/2021 at 08:19, Nookie Bear said:

A guy I know is a ST holder at Parkhead. He’s followed them all over Europe but when it comes to games that are tight for tickets, more often than not he doesn’t get one.

He tells me the GB are given first dibs on away tickets. He despises the GB and what they do/stand for.

Edited by Dagger Is Back