The Green Brigade

Scott Leitch

I assume it was those knobs that twice threw a bottle at the corner? Can we expect some action to be taken against them? Of course not.

Another thing I noticed was they seemed to have a megaphone in there? When Hearts went to take corners you could hear what sounded like one. 

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Bazzas right boot

• Forever Hearts

• Thomaso

William H. Bonney

It was the bottle that hit him but it could easily have been any of the other numerous objects lobbed at him. 
McKay will probably get charged with inciting crowd violence. 

DNA from the bottles. Sorted.

Reality - bottles in the bin, nothing to see here. 

The Green Brigade really are sewer rats. A bigger bunch of human decay and filth you will never see.

Bazzas right boot

Really are in conflict with their own name. 

Clearly not interested in recycling bottles. 

Absolute arseholes, the bigger issue is about calling them out for it. 

Will other celtic supporters call them out, will the club or spfl do anything, even acknowledge the problem. 

Nah, unLikley. 

Imagine the reaction if their Japanese bhoy was hit with a bottle, for starters he'd have rolled  about like he'd been shot by an American marine and we'd be on the back page getting asked for punishment. 

The double standards of the club, the authorities and the media is what ****s me off. 

Never even discussed it on sky after the game, if it was the other way about it would have been. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Bet this gets little or no coverage in the MSM. Now had it happened at Tynecastle and a Celtic player had been on the the receiving end, the hacks would be pulling the place down and demanding  that the club was punished. It’s high time this nest of absolute scum was taken to task.  Bad enough that our players have to play in games where events are weighted against them by highly biased officials, but now they’re the targets for objects thrown by Neanderthal like scum.

Forever Hearts

Nippy will no doubt raise the issue at Holyrood today, just like she did when Neil Lennon's jacket was assaulted at Tynecastle.  

Italian Lambretta

Worth noting the last time we reduced their allocation for Tynie we had them living in fear of walking into Gorgie.

What goes around comes around.

1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

Nippy will no doubt raise the issue at Holyrood today, just like she did when Neil Lennon's jacket was assaulted at Tynecastle.  

Tbf he never got those thumbprints out the tail of his jacket. He tried Vanish and Daz Colour. Never worn it since.

5 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Worth noting the last time we reduced their allocation for Tynie we had them living in fear of walking into Gorgie.

We should be using the bottle throwing as the reason for only giving them one section for their next game here. 

Forever Hearts

I would ban them completely from Tynecastle, and I couldn't care less if the Roseburn lay half empty and we lost a few quid. Keeping vermin like that out of Tynecastle should be the only thing that matters. Give them zero tickets.

16 minutes ago, Sherbet said:

Best fans in the world    my a**e. Hate Britain but love the benefits

Correct, including most of the welfare ones.

Lennon get hit on the chest by a coin protected by a huge puffa jacket and the media goes into overdrive.

We wont hear anything about this. MacKay should have walked away and made a bigger deal of it IMO. We have let them get away with that.

25 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

The Green Brigade really are sewer rats. A bigger bunch of human decay and filth you will never see.

👏 

Leveins Battalion

The Green Brigade and Celtic in general are the stain on Scottish Football.A club with a history of ‘wrongdoings’ that play the victim at every chance and their cult like supporters lap it up from the sickening propaganda fed them from our gutter press.

8 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Lennon get hit on the chest by a coin protected by a huge puffa jacket and the media goes into overdrive.

We wont hear anything about this. MacKay should have walked away and made a bigger deal of it IMO. We have let them get away with that.

MacKay should have walked away and refused to take the corner as you say 

27 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Really are in conflict with their own name. 

Clearly not interested in recycling bottles. 

Absolute arseholes, the bigger issue is about calling them out for it. 

Will other celtic supporters call them out, will the club or spfl do anything, even acknowledge the problem. 

Nah, unLikley. 

Imagine the reaction if their Japanese bhoy was hit with a bottle, for starters he'd have rolled  about like he'd been shot by an American marine and we'd be on the back page getting asked for punishment. 

The double standards of the club, the authorities and the media is what ****s me off. 

Never even discussed it on sky after the game, if it was the other way about it would have been. 

Spot on Tosh!

The Club needs to make a big issue of this and don’t let it be swept under the carpet!

Edited by Thomaso

It’ll get swept under the carpet. 

If that happened at Tynecastle it’d be the top news story and the media would be in a frenzy as well as Sportscene making it a key incident.

Glasgow FA are untouchable. 

35 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

The Green Brigade really are sewer rats. A bigger bunch of human decay and filth you will never see.

Throw in those incharge that allow them to carry on to this. 

THis is the same group if scum who throw coins at ballboys. Did you see that in the paper? We've actually had to remove children from being in their proximity because they were being assaulted! Was it reported!

We were front page news and called racists(!!!!) when Lennon was hit by a coin.

Thats not whataboutery, i hate that. Its simply asking the media and authorities to call out this behaviour in an even handed way.

Hearts should cause a stink about these things

I would like Hearts to make a statement about the bottle thrown, and the other objects too at Barry MacKay in the Green Brigade corner of the ground last night. Due to the lack of protection he received  from both the main match official and the stewards in that corner, who just stood and watched, we as a club have decided to refrain from giving Celtic FC a ticket allocation for their next match at Tynecastle stadium, as the Celtic supporters cannot be trusted to behave themselves. Don't be afraid of them Hearts or their sycophants in the Scottish media.

14 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

The Green Brigade and Celtic in general are the stain on Scottish Football.A club with a history of ‘wrongdoings’ that play the victim at every chance and their cult like supporters lap it up from the sickening propaganda fed them from our gutter press.

They pride themselves as being a 'charity club', a club founded by Father O'Wrongun who fed the masses.

No, they fed their own and only their own. They were a charity set up to help Irish Catholics. They were not going door to door and spreading the love and giving food donations to all those in need. They helped their own and only their own. 

Edited by i8hibsh

22 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

I would ban them completely from Tynecastle, and I couldn't care less if the Roseburn lay half empty and we lost a few quid. Keeping vermin like that out of Tynecastle should be the only thing that matters. Give them zero tickets.

Agreed, infact I'd buy a ticket for an empty seat if it guaranteed it. 

AlphonseCapone
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

The pride themselves as being a 'charity club', a club founded by Father O'Wrongun who fed the masses.

No, they fed their own and only their own. They were a charity to help Irish Catholics. They were not going door to door and spreading the love and giving food donations to all those in need. They helped their own and only their own. 

Let's drop this type of bullshit ffs. Of course they only helped Irish Catholics because no one else wanted to help them as they were seen as pariah their to steal jobs. 

This clearly did not happen as was not mentioned in report on BBC Scotland’s Good Morning Scotland. The focus was a  smirky comment wondering if Robbie would be invited for a chat with the authorities. Chilling.

Just now, AlphonseCapone said:

Let's drop this type of bullshit ffs. Of course they only helped Irish Catholics because no one else wanted to help them as they were seen as pariah their to steal jobs. 

It is not really a charity then is it. Helping your own can't be classed as charity, it is just what you do.

3 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Their club seem terrified of doing anything about them for some reason. 

Because if they lose the political movement that underpins Celtic then they are in danger of becoming just another club. Let’s face it, if they wanted to sort ot out they could and would. 

1 minute ago, Bootzilla said:

This clearly did not happen as was not mentioned in report on BBC Scotland’s Good Morning Scotland. The focus was a  smirky comment wondering if Robbie would be invited for a chat with the authorities. Chilling.

The BBC are complicit but will, meakly, follow suit as this is now out there and will be brought up.

6 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I would like Hearts to make a statement about the bottle thrown, and the other objects too at Barry MacKay in the Green Brigade corner of the ground last night. Due to the lack of protection he received  from both the main match official and the stewards in that corner, who just stood and watched, we as a club have decided to refrain from giving Celtic FC a ticket allocation for their next match at Tynecastle stadium, as the Celtic supporters cannot be trusted to behave themselves. Don't be afraid of them Hearts or their sycophants in the Scottish media.

Well said. We should make this clear as day to those at the top of our club.

6 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

THIS ! Green Brigade = Worse than pond life. Not a braincell among them. Why should our players be at risk taking a corner?

37 minutes ago, Carl Weathers said:

It's astonishing they haven't been disbanded yet by their club.

Bearing in mind they brought in a lawyer to fight against the club for some issue they had  , the club are now frightened by them and they know it .

Last night should show Heart of Midlothian that we must take a stand to protect our players on the 29th of January and give them no more than 500 tickets , maybe less, with names and addresses given for those who receive a ticket ( even proof of vaccine should be applied) .

I don’t want us to be lowered to their level by having objects thrown at their players but I do want Tynecastle to be an absolute bear pit that night .

ps Sky , get Ryan Stevenson in the studio he’ll give a much better view of the Hearts side rather than the quisling did last night . 

Ronald Villiers

These tossers get away with everything.  Potentially injuring McKay and unsettling him at corners.  Really pisses me off when they hold onto any balls that go into their crowd then throw it into the box at corners at Tynie aswell.  

41 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Dear Jack McConnell, We hate the British Establishment but the police aren't doing enough to protect us everytime we visit Tynecastle, please can you help to protect us from every Tam, Dick & Harry that has maroon persuasions next time we visit. 

🤣😍😍

11 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Good point. 

I would add that there will be no action taken by the SFA or SPFL as there are no rules to cover this. Otherwise known as 'strict liability'. 

Whether Celtic take any action is another thing. 

5 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Bearing in mind they brought in a lawyer to fight against the club for some issue they had  , the club are now frightened by them and they know it .

Last night should show Heart of Midlothian that we must take a stand to protect our players on the 29th of January and give them no more than 500 tickets , maybe less, with names and addresses given for those who receive a ticket ( even proof of vaccine should be applied) .

I don’t want us to be lowered to their level by having objects thrown at their players but I do want Tynecastle to be an absolute bear pit that night .

ps Sky , get Ryan Stevenson in the studio he’ll give a much better view of the Hearts side rather than the quisling did last night . 

The problem is that Sky only really want someone who will be an out and out arse licker  for for what ever side of the Old Firm they are covering. They surpassed themselves with Berra.

Edited by Deevers

The Green Brigade are not affiliated with Celtic Football Club, they are a separate identity therefore their actions, views, opinions and persuasions do not relate to the football club.... meh ! 😇

7 minutes ago, Deevers said:

The problem is that Sky only really want someone who will be an out and out arse licker  for for what ever side of the Old Firm they are covering. They surpassed themselves with Berra.

He certainly went down in my estimations last night , gutless ****er 

They (as well as their club) are a skidmark on humanity.

give them nothing at Tynecastle. Use FOH funds for any loss. 
I want Hearts to make a statement saying they are not welcome. Lodge a complaint with the SPFL (for the record).

If it was their player it would be on the national news.

Scum of the earth doesn’t begin to cover it. Terrorist loving tramps .

they ban rangers fans and vice versa. Cool with doing the same. So it can be done. Fek them. Protect our players, stadia and ears and eyes. 

Edited by 1971fozzy

I don't want our players being hit but I absolutely love it when that lot disgrace themselves. Long may it continue. 

Bazzas right boot
18 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Celtic market themselves like they are ****ing UNICEF.

What annoys you more? 

Them doing that or UNICEF? 

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

What annoys you more? 

Them doing that or UNICEF? 

Not a fan of either.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, i8hibsh said:

Not a fan of either.

😂😂

What annoys you more tho? 

😜