The Green Brigade

Scott Leitch

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I get your point. 

But

unnamed (6).jpg

No i haven't.

What if that bottle had knocked Barrie out. What would be too far at that point ?

Yeah the bottle was empty etc, or had a wee bit piss in it. Nothing to take too far in it.

We done little to nothing about it,taking it too far would of been to leave our seats and go ahead with them specky dwarfed bigoted pricks.

They will be getting bottled next time round,  not in a football ground though.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Bazzas right boot

• Forever Hearts

• Thomaso

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, A.JAMBO said:

No i haven't.

What if that bottle had knocked Barrie out. What would be too far at that point ?

Yeah the bottle was empty etc, or had a wee bit piss in it. Nothing to take too far in it.

We done little to nothing about it,taking it too far would of been to leave our seats and go ahead with them specky dwarfed bigoted pricks.

😂😂👍

9 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I get your point. 

But

unnamed (6).jpg

A what if scenario.  Play is halted because a bottle is thrown at a player. Game abandoned And Hearts awarded 3pts. That may concentrate their minds. Mind you would never happen.....HHGH!!.

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

😂😂👍

Dirty smelly hunchbacked pot bellied toothless sunken eyed ****ing retards . And thats just the ones in the front row.

Bazzas right boot
12 minutes ago, A.JAMBO said:

Dirty smelly hunchbacked pot bellied toothless sunken eyed ****ing retards . And thats just the ones in the front row.

That's just the women. 

portobellojambo1
9 hours ago, Carl Weathers said:

It's astonishing they haven't been disbanded yet by their club.

You mean the same club who supply them with space within the stadium to store all the banners/flags they pull out, and are basically shit scared to question them.

I suspect they feel they can do as they wish within Parkhead as they feel they are within an area which isn't covered by UK laws.

portobellojambo1
4 hours ago, Drew Wallace said:

Filthy maggots that's the GB

I think you can be certain they are one group who don't abbreviate their name, and certainly not to the above.

6 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I think you can be certain they are one group who don't abbreviate their name, and certainly not to the above.

You're in sparkling form.

46 minutes ago, A.JAMBO said:

No i haven't.

Bring on the Gorgie Fist!!!!

nWAbViR.png

Edited by trotter

8 hours ago, John Findlay said:

I would like Hearts to make a statement about the bottle thrown, and the other objects too at Barry MacKay in the Green Brigade corner of the ground last night. Due to the lack of protection he received  from both the main match official and the stewards in that corner, who just stood and watched, we as a club have decided to refrain from giving Celtic FC a ticket allocation for their next match at Tynecastle stadium, as the Celtic supporters cannot be trusted to behave themselves. Don't be afraid of them Hearts or their sycophants in the Scottish media.

100% this

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

24 year old.

Imagine being 24 and chucking a bottle from a crowd like a coward at another guy the same ages as you. 

Hopefully gets charged and loses his job( laughs). 

Then his bird leaves him, moves to Edinburgh and rides a Hearts fan. 

You are aware how STDs are spread ?

23 minutes ago, RENE said:

Now that someone has been arrested SFA will say they can't  do anything before case has been heard...  in2023.

I suspect the SFA will be delighted to go along with that. The sheer hatred from both Glasgow clubs supporters is actively encouraged by the two clubs. Unfortunately it says a lot about Scottish society that this is accepted as normal behaviour. The only real solution is for all the other clubs in the the Scottish set up is to say enough is enough and reach an agreement that prevents the two bigot brothers having a veto in the SPFL.

2 hours ago, GrimUpNorth said:

They are an absolute embarrassment. They genuinely see themselves as like some of the ultra groups in Eastern Europe etc despite getting regularly battered everywhere they go. There is nothing in football as cringeworthy as them with the matching jackets. 

Job lot frae The Barras.

32 minutes ago, john thomas said:

You are aware how STDs are spread ?

Toilet seats. Honest love. 

1 hour ago, Canscot said:

One deterrent might be to install high netting at the corners. Same style used at golf driving ranges. Won’t really obstruct views at all and should help keep players safe. Tragic that it even needs discussed never mind implemented. Neanderthals the bunch of them. 

Said that on the match thread.

It's going to take an injury to put SFA into action.

A coin can do a fair bit damage, just ask Hugh Dallas.

Seymour M Hersh
9 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Sorry, but beating that filth at Tynie with none of their mhob there to witness it would not be the same.

They'll be watching on TV in their stinking hovels. That's fine for me. 

10 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

I would ban them completely from Tynecastle, and I couldn't care less if the Roseburn lay half empty and we lost a few quid. Keeping vermin like that out of Tynecastle should be the only thing that matters. Give them zero tickets.

I'm with you on this.

I'd happily pay a premium on my ST every year to help Hearts recoup any costs from lost revenue.

Did anyone miss the tramps at the first game of the season ??

No ?

Thought not.

Just do it Hearts, you know it makes sense.

1 minute ago, Victorian said:

When is a bottle a bottle but not a bottle?  When some BBC clever clogs reports it as a drinks carton.

"Struck by, what looked like a plastic bottle"

BBC Reporting Scotland. 

Just now, SUTOL said:

BBC Reporting Scotland. 

I was talking about a previous online report.

Seymour M Hersh

Scottish football has been bent for my entire lifetime of watching it.  Now they don't even bother trying to hide it in any way shape or form. Even if VAR was in play here at their offside goal (where VAR was not required) it would have mysteriously broken down so the goal would stand. There is no depths to which the GFA will not sink to protect the hegemony of the bigot sisters. I despise them all and I'm done with it. Obviously I want Hearts to win every game but I just cannot stomach the shite any more. 

8 minutes ago, Victorian said:

I was talking about a previous online report.

I wasn't disputing what you said, just adding another ,different 'report'. 

Probably shouldn't have quoted you. 👍

Just now, SUTOL said:

I wasn't disputing what you said, just adding another ,different 'report'. 

Probably shouldn't have quoted you. 👍

Oh right.  

McKay should have went down and not got up until the match was abandoned.

There were missiles landing all around him in that corner, he's really lucky not to have sustained proper damage.

Malinga the Swinga
2 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Would it be wrong to say I wouldn't mind a plane crashing on the piggery and wiping them out..

It is the season of goodwill. 

As long as pilot and crew escape unhurt, you're on safe ground.

N Lincs Jambo
1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

As long as pilot and crew escape unhurt, you're on safe ground.

Make it a Boeing 747 size drone. Bingo!

Malinga the Swinga
8 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

I believe the GB have some thugs from Ireland in their midst - the club are petrified of them.

Ffy

The thing that irritates me about the Green Brigade is that they genuinely do see themselves as some sort of moral crusaders. It's a laughable concept. They showed last night what they really are.

23 minutes ago, Regular John said:

There were missiles landing all around him in that corner, he's really lucky not to have sustained proper damage.

Yeah 100% he should have went full Neil Lennon and got the medical team over. 

maroonlegions

Always remember a section of them in the Roseburn giving the two finger sign to the half time kids school teams when they done a wee lap of honer.. Utter vermin scum.. Ban them from Tynie, we dont need their money.. Budge banned our wee section of "ultras"??  Was raging at her for that, turned it into a fecking nursery. We need a "Gorgie Fist" ..

FTC.  FTH and FTGB.

2 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

You mean the same club who supply them with space within the stadium to store all the banners/flags they pull out, and are basically shit scared to question them.

I suspect they feel they can do as they wish within Parkhead as they feel they are within an area which isn't covered by UK laws.

If you are inside Parkhead you are on Irish soil. So UK laws do not apply. Did you not know that?

Edited by No Idle Talk

8 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

I believe the GB have some serious players from Ireland in their midst - the club are petrified of them.

I would like to salute Barrie McKay for showing an astonishing amount of bottle (no pun intended) to take 3 corners in front of the GB under huge duress and from a group of supporters that Celtic FC are shit scared of.

He was hit by 2 bottles (at different corners) one of which was obviously full and stood proud and did his job. He has a set of huge testicles to do what he did last night after being sent into a very dangerous situation time and time again by an SFA official who is duty bound to protect him but offered him none. 

Where a football club, Football Association, and League are too scared to act Barrie stands up and stands his ground 1 man against 5000 

There are very very few (certainly not me) who would have done that in the same situation.

Barrie you are obviously French Connection United Kingdom mental and I like that in Hearts players

Nucky Thompson

I wonder if they'll venture into Gorgie again after taking a hiding from Hearts fans and then the Polis.

maroonlegions
7 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I wonder if they'll venture into Gorgie again after taking a hiding from Hearts fans and then the Polis.

Not condoning violence but it was a sight to behold. Was in the Tynie Arms and seen some of it unfold..  They got battered from dads and the polis...   🤣

58 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Scottish football has been bent for my entire lifetime of watching it.  Now they don't even bother trying to hide it in any way shape or form. Even if VAR was in play here at their offside goal (where VAR was not required) it would have mysteriously broken down so the goal would stand. There is no depths to which the GFA will not sink to protect the hegemony of the bigot sisters. I despise them all and I'm done with it. Obviously I want Hearts to win every game but I just cannot stomach the shite any more. 

Exactly this. I'm not even angry about it. Apathy. 

Whats the point? 

ScandinavianJambo
1 hour ago, SUTOL said:

BBC Reporting Scotland. 

Comments on Sky was that the first one was a cartoon the next one was a bottle...😳

28 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

I would like to salute Barrie McKay for showing an astonishing amount of bottle (no pun intended) to take 3 corners in front of the GB under huge duress and from a group of supporters that Celtic FC are shit scared of.

He was hit by 2 bottles (at different corners) one of which was obviously full and stood proud and did his job. He has a set of huge testicles to do what he did last night after being sent into a very dangerous situation time and time again by an SFA official who is duty bound to protect him but offered him none. 

Where a football club, Football Association, and League are too scared to act Barrie stands up and stands his ground 1 man against 5000 

There are very very few (certainly not me) who would have done that in the same situation.

Barrie you are obviously French Connection United Kingdom mental and I like that in Hearts players

Well said. It would have been so easy to go down like a ton of bricks and feign injury. It really is ingrained in the history of our club we don't cheat or shirk our responsibility in the face of adversity. Leave that to white feathered cowards who run our game. 

Just imagine the scenario:  Celtic man with a big puffer jacket on, getting hit with a wee coin - on the puffer jacket. Goes down in a heap. All hell let's loose throughtout the SFA halls and the media...

Oh, wait a minute.  I'm pretty sure that did happen!

Hearts player, trying to concentrate on taking corners and get loads of shite thrown at him, multiple times and one actually strikes him on the back as he is about to take the corner.  He doesn't go down in a heap, although someone in green and white has been clearly showing him how to do it throughout the game.

I see that Glasgow's finest have made 'one' arrest. 

Get a grip you lousy media weegie scumbags and get this called out.

It's a friggin disgrace!!

Punks No Deid
1 minute ago, a11ank said:

Just imagine the scenario:  Celtic man with a big puffer jacket on, getting hit with a wee coin - on the puffer jacket. Goes down in a heap. All hell let's loose throughtout the SFA halls and the media...

Oh, wait a minute.  I'm pretty sure that did happen!

Hearts player, trying to concentrate on taking corners and get loads of shite thrown at him, multiple times and one actually strikes him on the back as he is about to take the corner.  He doesn't go down in a heap, although someone in green and white has been clearly showing him how to do it throughout the game.

I see that Glasgow's finest have made 'one' arrest. 

Get a grip you lousy media weegie scumbags and get this called out.

It's a friggin disgrace!!

Couldn’t  put it better myself jambo 

3 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

Said that on the match thread.

It's going to take an injury to put SFA into action.

A coin can do a fair bit damage, just ask Hugh Dallas.

Ah! Never read that. Two great minds an a’ that😉

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, No Idle Talk said:

If you are inside Parkhead you are on Irish soil. So UK laws do not apply. Did you not know that?

I suspect that the Irish would want to distance themselves from that scum

2 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

I suspect that the Irish would want to distance themselves from that scum

Quite possibly. Celtic like to imagine that they are 'Ireland's club' but I suspect the reality is there are many more Manchester Utd and Liverpool fans on the Emerald Isle than there are Celtic supporters.

August Landmesser
16 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

Quite possibly. Celtic like to imagine that they are 'Ireland's club' but I suspect the reality is there are many more Manchester Utd and Liverpool fans on the Emerald Isle than there are Celtic supporters.

Yep. In my experience there are three varieties of Irish football fan; Celtic fans, EPL fanboys and actual proper League of Ireland support-your-local-team lads. The third type are always the soundest, obviously.

2 hours ago, Regular John said:

I remember when I genuinely thought Lennon had had a cardiac arrest - but actually had been hit on a padded coat by a coin - and thought it was a great idea to go down holding his face - in order to enflame the situation. Scottish media is inexcusable.