The Green Brigade

Scott Leitch

5 minutes ago, Ked said:

We will see how much a grip the GB had .

Bernard Higgins appointment will be the barometer

Think you are right

Be  great to see the seethe if he ropes them in 

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Bazzas right boot

• Forever Hearts

• Thomaso

On 03/12/2021 at 08:49, i8hibsh said:

It is not really a charity then is it. Helping your own can't be classed as charity, it is just what you do.

By your definition a “charity” aimed, say, at helping people with learning disabilities isn’t a charitable organisation because it only targets support for a certain group within the population.

1 hour ago, PortyBeach said:

By your definition a “charity” aimed, say, at helping people with learning disabilities isn’t a charitable organisation because it only targets support for a certain group within the population.

Read my post again please.

2 hours ago, John Findlay said:

I wonder which Celtic director will have their house firebombed this time?

...glad they're actually acting upon this. Yet again, where are the SPFL in all this? Any condemnation? Any threats? Any punishment? NOWT. TBH I couldn't give a monkeys if they blow themselves up with pyrotechnics... it's when they start launching them (or any missiles for that matter) onto the pitch or at players that this crowd should be banned. Should have been acted upon long, long ago. At least somebody is doing something... but there will be a cost (as you say.)

FTSPFL FTSFA FTOF FTH

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

...glad they're actually acting upon this. Yet again, where are the SPFL in all this? Any condemnation? Any threats? Any punishment? NOWT. TBH I couldn't give a monkeys if they blow themselves up with pyrotechnics... it's when they start launching them (or any missiles for that matter) onto the pitch or at players that this crowd should be banned. Should have been acted upon long, long ago. At least somebody is doing something... but there will be a cost (as you say.)

FTSPFL FTSFA FTOF FTH

Did anything come of the game at parkhead when McKay got skelped by a bottle? 

Imagine that was Tynecastle and Kyogo rolling about like he'd been shot by sniper. 

Be on the bbc news. 

Just now, Bazzas right boot said:

Imagine that was Tynecastle and Kyogo rolling about like he'd been shot by sniper. 

Be on the bbc news. 

I don't remember hearing/seeing a single thing about it.... probably 'wasn't in the referee's report' ...so no need for repercussions. 

..and yeah, we would be crucified in the media and by the spfl, sfa, scottish governent and boris (even if it's proven that he threw the bottle)... just for good measure.

4 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

Screenshot_20220209-044635_Facebook.jpg

Wondering aloud if you are still allowed to reference 'huns' in that context?

Instructive that this pyrotechnic display never made wider headlines - literally the first I've read about it. I presume it's a as dangerous as it looks?

5 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

Screenshot_20220209-044635_Facebook.jpg

Strong stance?  They've only closed part of the ground for Sunday's cup match with Raith. A token gesture which isn't going to really affect anyone.

William H. Bonney
49 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Be on the bbc news. 

Celtic got 20p for the bottle and donated it to charity in Barrie Mckays name. 

1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Be on the bbc news. 

C'mon mate, what do you think?

52 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Wondering aloud if you are still allowed to reference 'huns' in that context?

Instructive that this pyrotechnic display never made wider headlines - literally the first I've read about it. I presume it's a as dangerous as it looks?

Me too.  Again, imagine that was Tynie.  We'd be closed down

10 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

"Strong stance"? 😃

Window dressing for lawells media puppets to lap up

Absolutely. Green Brigade will have been told before it to do as they pleased and if it hit the headlines they’d need to sit out the Raith Rovers game.

7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Idiots.

However I am looking forward to their banners when the Celtic child abuse trial starts. 

Don't hold your breath. 

It sure to be the one and only issue in the whole wide world their selective band of would be social warriors will say absolutely nothing about.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, William H. Bonney said:

Celtic got 20p for the bottle and donated it to charity in Barrie Mckays name. 

😭😭

3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Read my post again please.

I did and you said: “not really a charity then is it. Helping your own can't be classed as charity, it is just what you do.”

My point is that it’s irrelevant if charitable works are aimed at a particular group - even if you also belong to that group. 
Charitable works are still charitable works, surely?

1 hour ago, JDK2020 said:

"Strong stance"? 😃

Window dressing for lawells media puppets to lap up

Precisely- they know exactly who these people are and if the Board at Parkhead had any real bottle they would have rescinded season tickets and issued bans.  Far easier to come up with nothing act and present it in the media as being tough.  Anywhere else the governing bodies would have taken action a long time ago and forced Celtics hand into decisive action.  Not here though - whistle in the wind and look the other way.

Percival King
2 hours ago, Rogue Daddy said:

I don't remember hearing/seeing a single thing about it.... probably 'wasn't in the referee's report' ...so no need for repercussions. 

..and yeah, we would be crucified in the media and by the spfl, sfa, scottish governent and boris (even if it's proven that he threw the bottle)... just for good measure.

Before we built the Gorgie stand there were a few seasons when away supporters sat on bucket seats, uncovered, in that end. Depending on the weather, those supporters might be given a poncho and/or a foam cushion to sit on. The delightful Celtic fans thought it would be a wheeze (it was funny in a surreal sort of way) to tear these cushions into crosses and throw them onto the pitch and perimeter track, which I seem to remember WE ended up getting fined for. Has anyone ever been hurt after getting struck by a foam cross?

2 hours ago, Rogue Daddy said:

FTSPFL FTSFA FTOF FTH

And FTGB.....🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

Them ***** are the least of our worries concerns interests. Our own support has some right ****ing arseholes in it, well claiming to be Jambos on here.

This place.. It is ok to slag off dead Hearts players ,use them for some fun and entertainment. Not allowed to defend them even when being ****ing trolled. Any Jambos in here ffs.

Edited by Factuer Moi

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

A bunch of idiots who spend their spare time watching videos of eastern European ultras on youtube and then try to copy them 

Can imagine the noise going on in the heads of the fakers here

We aren't good enough to be arseholes at that level...

millerjames398
36 minutes ago, Percival King said:

Before we built the Gorgie stand there were a few seasons when away supporters sat on bucket seats, uncovered, in that end. Depending on the weather, those supporters might be given a poncho and/or a foam cushion to sit on. The delightful Celtic fans thought it would be a wheeze (it was funny in a surreal sort of way) to tear these cushions into crosses and throw them onto the pitch and perimeter track, which I seem to remember WE ended up getting fined for. Has anyone ever been hurt after getting struck by a foam cross?

We won that day, so every cloud, and all that jazz😂🇱🇻

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

A bunch of idiots who spend their spare time watching videos of eastern European ultras on youtube and then try to copy them 

:spoton:

1 hour ago, Percival King said:

You really have to wonder at the level of intelligence of those who think that making cross shapes from foam somehow signifies their religious affiliation.

Then again, perhaps in their experience there are parts of fair Scotia where the cross is viewed as synonymous with Catholicism.

The worst part surely is that a cruciform shape is abused by using it as a “GIRUY” to opposing supporters.

1 minute ago, PortyBeach said:

You really have to wonder at the level of intelligence of those who think that making cross shapes from foam somehow signifies their religious affiliation.

Then again, perhaps in their experience there are parts of fair Scotia where the cross is viewed as synonymous with Catholicism.

The worst part surely is that a cruciform shape is abused by using it as a “GIRUY” to opposing supporters.

The best part is, they shite it when confronted without 5000 other ***** behind them. Even narrowing it down to a few dozen , they still shite it. 

2 hours ago, Percival King said:

I actually found that very funny. Not so much any fine we got, which I wasn’t aware of. 

3 hours ago, Factuer Moi said:

Them ***** are the least of our worries concerns interests. Our own support has some right ****ing arseholes in it, well claiming to be Jambos on here.

This place.. It is ok to slag off dead Hearts players ,use them for some fun and entertainment. Not allowed to defend them even when being ****ing trolled. Any Jambos in here ffs.

Can you say that again in English?? 

1 minute ago, XB52 said:

Can you say that again in English?? 

wow you must be psychic, i have some freetime , can you pop over to mine and educate me . You are correct, my Grammar is shite though

3 hours ago, Deevers said:

Precisely- they know exactly who these people are and if the Board at Parkhead had any real bottle they would have rescinded season tickets and issued bans.  Far easier to come up with nothing act and present it in the media as being tough.  Anywhere else the governing bodies would have taken action a long time ago and forced Celtics hand into decisive action.  Not here though - whistle in the wind and look the other way.

They've perfected this carry on over the years. They  are allowed to do what they like because they claim it's their cultural right but are the most thin-skinned people going when it comes to taking offence. 

Somebody once told me that Tims is short for vicTims. 🤣

2 minutes ago, Factuer Moi said:

wow you must be psychic, i have some freetime , can you pop over to mine and educate me . You are correct, my Grammar is shite though

Honestly couldn't decipher what your post was about, I'm sure it made sense in your head

Just now, Thomaso said:

You really have lost the plot haven’t you 🤣

You are worse than a snoopy neighbour, probably a grass too. 

See ya.

Jeffros Furios
11 minutes ago, Factuer Moi said:

Oh talking about heads, another one who thinks they can say things without a response.. I take it you don't talk much outside the house then.. coming out with that crap. 

Easy to dig at people, easy target . While you are sitting there feeling all puffed out, ****ing hell, i would love you to say that to my ****ing face... You wouldn't get the first word out your mouth, your eyes would deceive you. There's your answer, i suffer dyslexia and autism. You would need to change your knickers right away you sat in the ****ing hospital pram.  ya ****ing trolling *****.

KILL THEM ALL !!  GORGIE ISLAMIC JIHAD 

Just now, Factuer Moi said:

You are worse than a snoopy neighbour, probably a grass too. 

See ya.

F1385151-F0B3-44C4-A95C-933AC5A3A663.jpeg

1 minute ago, Jeffros Furios said:

KILL THEM ALL !!  GORGIE ISLAMIC JIHAD 

😂👍

19 minutes ago, Factuer Moi said:

Oh talking about heads, another one who thinks they can say things without a response.. I take it you don't talk much outside the house then.. coming out with that crap. 

Easy to dig at people, easy target . While you are sitting there feeling all puffed out, ****ing hell, i would love you to say that to my ****ing face... You wouldn't get the first word out your mouth, your eyes would deceive you. There's your answer, i suffer dyslexia and autism. You would need to change your knickers right away you sat in the ****ing hospital pram.  ya ****ing trolling *****.

At least you've still got your dignity

HeartsandonlyHearts
48 minutes ago, Factuer Moi said:

Oh ****, its the sheriff of Snottingham 

I've a plane to catch.

Going to visit family in Germany?

East Germany!!

Fort Vallance
5 hours ago, Factuer Moi said:

You lost me at Them.

weekend offender
5 hours ago, Percival King said:

Lol I remember that game, I got lifted for winding the scum in the main stand up as Paul Mcstay got stretchered off. We were in the enclosure below them. some day plenty bother under main stand, great idea giving them the top and us below