***World Cup Play-off Draw - Ukraine. ***

iantjambo

Saint Jambo
Just now, daavojaay said:

This reminds me of Czech Republic game in Euros but we are playing alot worse today

I maintain Clarke is the luckiest ever manager to manage Scotland. All the changes to competitions and qualifying have let him look better than previous managers without actually doing anything impressive.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Malinga the Swinga

• Mikey1874

• Sooks

Bull's-eye

Ukraine are better, had time to prepare and deserve to be ahead.

Tartan Army crowd are pish and personally I can't blame them.

That said . . . We'll win 😜

Robertson having his best game for Scotland in a while and I think Hickey is a very clever player too ………… Gordon is just un real

Fozzyonthefence
7 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I would agree but Halkett having surgery. Souttar for Hanley is obvious change.

Soutar for McTominay and either hook him or push him into midfield and take off Dykes. Or go to back 4. 

Horatio Caine
3 minutes ago, almair said:

It's an x I just clicked it and it vanished 

If I click it, a new window opens up with a virus warning.  Ad remains.

Just now, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Hanley a centre back for a club that conceded 84 goals, yes Eighty Four goals this season. Clarke needs to explain that one!

It's insanity it really is. Clarke's loyalty seems to go way over form which is one of his main weaknesses as a manager

4 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Yeah he’s been poor so far.  Or rather his delivery into the box has been.

That yeah, but he's also running into positions where he's isolated, or surrounded by Ukrainians.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Robertson having his best game for Scotland in a while and I think Hickey is a very clever player too ………… Gordon is just un real

You watching the same game

Couldn't believe the bookies all had Scotland favourites tonight. Easy money for those who backed Ukraine really.... 🤑

thehibsareintheirbeds

Back 4- souttar for either of them and mctominay to midfield. Then hook any of the midfield for someone that can create

Bongo 1874

Get Hanley off Souttar on. 

Christie on. 

How is Mckay not even on the bench? 

Edited by Bongo 1874

2 minutes ago, daavojaay said:

It's insanity it really is. Clarke's loyalty seems to go way over form which is one of his main weaknesses as a manager

He will continue doing it, did it with Marshall at the euros when we all know Gordon should have been playing 

2 minutes ago, daavojaay said:

You watching the same game

I hope so 😄

What is it that you think I am so far off with

What a sad goal to lose. Get Hanley off. Get dykes or Adams off for Christie or Stewart trying to think who can change the game for us. Souttar for Hanley or cooper preferably Hanley and these need to be made at half time not when time is running out or they've scored another goal

2 minutes ago, thehibsareintheirbeds said:

Back 4- souttar for either of them and mctominay to midfield. Then hook any of the midfield for someone that can create

This

KyleLafferty
1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Get Hanley off Souttar on. 

Christie on man. 

How is Mckay not even on the bench? 

Cause McKay isn’t good enough or performs enough in games against the old firm. He’s unbelievable for us but there is levels.

We could go 4-2-3-1 here by subbing Hanley and Dykes with Souttar and Christie and go 

Hickey Souttar Cooper Robertson 

McTominay Gilmour

Christie McGregor McGinn

Adams

I thought he would have started with 1 up front to give more flexibility in second half to be honest.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I hope so 😄

What is it that you think I am so far off with

Well, Aaron ain't playing well for a start.

Bongo 1874
2 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

Cause McKay isn’t good enough or performs enough in games against the old firm. He’s unbelievable for us but there is levels.

Mckay is the sort of player that can open up a defence, when you consider some of the shite that is on the bench, how he isn't included is quite incredible. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

Malinga the Swinga

Miller is on radio saying Hickey is out his depth. Trouble is, McTominay is so slow at passing ball to him, he has a guy right in him immediately and then McTominay just stands still.

Back 4 required and get Hanley off.

Bazzas right boot
16 minutes ago, whodanny said:

If we get a good sell on for Aaron, it's a feckin steal on this performance.

Ffs. 

The boy is a 19 year old left back thrown in at right back in an international game. 

1 minute ago, Costanza said:

We could go 4-2-3-1 here by subbing Hanley and Dykes with Souttar and Christie and go 

Hickey Souttar Cooper Robertson 

McTominay Gilmour

Christie McGregor McGinn

Adams

I thought he would have started with 1 up front to give more flexibility in second half to be honest.

I would go with this more creative players we ain't creating chances he's a ****in fool if he doesn't change anything at half time and if we lose it'll be down to him not having the balls to say **** the loyalty

1 minute ago, whodanny said:

Well, Aaron ain't playing well for a start.

I think he is he is putting some nice passes in and moving well he reads the game very well but I think he is being let down by the movement and the vision of those in side him

Bazzas right boot

Mckay is the sort of player that can open up a defence, when you consider some of the shite that is on the bench, how he isn't included is quite incredible. 

Agreed, he'd offer something different. 

KyleLafferty
Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

Mckay is the sort of player that can open up a defence, when you consider some of the shite is on the bench, how he isn't included is quite incredible. 

I love Barrie. But he isn’t better than Christie or Armstrong who play in similar positions.

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I'm going in bareback. **** it

Careful of the Monkey Pox if you do!! 

Aye Lewis Ferguson ffs

Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

Miller is on radio saying Hickey is out his depth. Trouble is, McTominay is so slow at passing ball to him, he has a guy right in him immediately and then McTominay just stands still.

Back 4 required and get Hanley off.

I agree I think Hickey is doing well but he honestly has nothing to work with around him

Just now, KyleLafferty said:

I love Barrie. But he isn’t better than Christie or Armstrong who play in similar positions.

On his day I think he is better is more creative than both

Bazzas right boot
12 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Get the back three to feck, had enough watching that pish this season with hearts. 

Ffs, do you ever stop. 

1 minute ago, KyleLafferty said:

Yup and let's be honest,  he hasn't shown his talent in the tougher games against the OF.

We need someone who is gonna thread a ball through so we can run in behind Adams is quick and we don't use him for his pace whatsoever. Whenever he scores is always running in behind not from crosses or from the wings.

KyleLafferty

The other players have played at higher level and currently are. If Barrie does well in Europe next year then I’m for it. Just think he needs to take himself to another level before Scotland comes calling. I repeat I love Barrie 

Dick Dastardly
2 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Careful of the Monkey Pox if you do!! 

I'll take a dose for the teams 

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I think he is he is putting some nice passes in and moving well he reads the game very well but I think he is being let down by the movement and the vision of those in side him

His positioning is poor and hes been isolated at least twice. You could say no support I agree but he has to read where to go as well. I also think he should be playing left wingback not right. Again not his fault.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Sooks said:

Christie coming on should help but Dykes will be missed in defence

By Ukraine? 

Bongo 1874
Just now, Bazzas right boot said:

Ffs, do you ever stop. 

Hate when we play that formation mate, we are better in a back four and i think Scotland are too. 

Just now, jonesy said:

He's a move ahead of those around him, who are consistently failing to see him. He ends up having to turn back, meaning he keeps getting the ball facing his own goal.

Scotland's forward passing is turgid.

I am glad it is not just me I was starting to doubt my eyes

2 minutes ago, jonesy said:

He's a move ahead of those around him, who are consistently failing to see him. He ends up having to turn back, meaning he keeps getting the ball facing his own goal.

Scotland's forward passing is turgid.

Well, he has to read that. Adjust.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

Hate when we play that formation mate, we are better in a back four and i think Scotland are too. 

You can't help yourself. 

Do you feel better now you got your dig in at Hearts? 

Utterly tragic.