• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Stuart Findlay was over here, but club want fee for him, and unless we pay valuation they want, we simply don't get him, more likely to be loan deals, with transfer window closing, but reckon a few might be with option to buy Japanese lad. 

Thought the Japanese lad was close??

3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Trying to get at least two more in, Henderson going back out on loan, which would free up space for japanese lad, defenders a handful to pick from, more than one we are talking too, Everton lad has offers from championship team's and us, Lindsay is one Savage will be aware of due to Preston North End signing him. 

He also played under Stendel at Barnsley, with his centre pairing partner being ethan pinnock who plays for Brentford in Premier league. 

He will also be aware of sibbick, clubs in for him in English championship, 3 up here preference Hearts, other Scottish clubs Hibs and Aberdeen. 

Still trying to get deals done keep the faith 👍

I thought Bongo was ITK?

I'm not buying the line "Henderson going back out on loan which would free up a space for the Japanese lad".

Us signing Ogashiwa isn't dependent on us having to let someone leave first. It's purely down to his clubs reluctance to sell him in this window.

2 minutes ago, tazhearts said:

I thought Bongo was ITK?

I'm not buying the line "Henderson going back out on loan which would free up a space for the Japanese lad".

Us signing Ogashiwa isn't dependent on us having to let someone leave first. It's purely down to his clubs reluctance to sell him in this window.

@Bongo 1874knows…

Just now, tazhearts said:

I thought Bongo was ITK?

Henderson was on the bench last night i imagine, with him going back out on loan that would free up a place on the bench for him, I doubt Robbie will want to drop Boyce. 

Read what i said. 

“but reckon a few might be with option to buy Japanese lad.”

doesn’t say anything about being close to being done.

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

Henderson was on the bench last night i imagine, with him going back out on loan that would free up a place on the bench for him, I doubt Robbie will want to drop Boyce. 

So this new Japanese guy we are close to getting is going to come over to warm the bench for half a season?

Plus if anyone was going to replace Boyce it would be Simms.

Just now, Agentjambo said:

“but reckon a few might be with option to buy Japanese lad.”

doesn’t say anything about being close to being done.

We have been close with many deals, but players will hold off, which is what has happened to us. 

Ellis Simms turned down a championship team for us. 

I'm still confused as to what Henderson has to do with us signing Ogashiwa.

Can you confirm that Hearts are still actively trying to so sign Ogashiwa in this transfer window?  A simple yes, no or I don't know will suffice 🤣

Just now, Agentjambo said:

So this new Japanese guy we are close to getting is going to come over to warm the bench for half a season?

Plus if anyone was going to replace Boyce it would be Simms.

No to warm the bench? Sorry but we are third 7 points clear of 4th the calibre we are bringing in will be to improve the team, but like simms that doesn't mean he walks right into the team, they have to show in training and in games.

And he was hardly going to drop Boyce for simms when Boyce has scored 3 goals in his last two games? 

Just now, tazhearts said:

I'm still confused as to what Henderson has to do with us signing Ogashiwa.

Can you confirm that Hearts are still actively trying to so sign Ogashiwa in this transfer window?  A simple yes, no or I don't know will suffice 🤣

Yes. 

4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

We have been close with many deals, but players will hold off, which is what has happened to us. 

Ellis Simms turned down a championship team for us. 

33C742E3-0E53-49D6-AA93-05733D52E719.thumb.jpeg.35c125f4948ffb0b344dad44eb82b0fb.jpeg

Tom Hardy’s Dug
25 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Bongo is like a JKB Rainman.

To quote Afterlife:

And nobody knew what that ***** was up to

😂

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Sibbick would be a good signing - and fits our profile. Early 20s, potential, versatile when it comes to positions he can play.

Irrespective of whether Stendel signed him first time he also fits our general signing profile under the new recruitment team.

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

1 minute ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Sibbick would be a good signing - and fits our profile. Early 20s, potential, versatile when it comes to positions he can play.

Irrespective of whether Stendel signed him first time he also fits our general signing profile under the new recruitment team.

Considering how well he done Vs sevco last time he was here I'd happily take him back, he's definitely a player.

Sibbick sounds like he’s leaving permanently, to me that doesn’t seem like he’s going to a Scottish club as I imagine a fee is involved. Unless Savage has done a Baningime type deal of course.

JamboBornNBred
Just now, BackOfTheNet said:

See if it’s Sibbick after what I’ve just posted… :lol:

Would be funny though lol

Just now, Newton51 said:

Got it in one 

Permanent, that’s a class signing at his age to be honest. Could easily have sell on value. Curious if we’ve paid a fee.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal