** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal

Sertse

2 minutes ago, HMFC_France said:

I know I could be alone on this ship, but as Turkgucu Munchen is on insolvency, I would like us to sign back Andy Irving and to push back Haring as a CB for the rest of the season 

From memory, Haring has been dreadful anytime he's played CB for Hearts.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

The White Cockade
1 minute ago, HMFC_France said:

I know I could be alone on this ship, but as Turkgucu Munchen is on insolvency, I would like us to sign back Andy Irving and to push back Haring as a CB for the rest of the season 

On your own there chum

his time is long gone 

was playing well then seemed to lose interest as if his head had been turned
i’m sure he cannot be happy with his agent now but too late for him I’m afraid 

34 minutes ago, davie1980 said:

I'd imagine Sibbick is the direct replacement for Souttar

Atkinson means Smith is more readily available to move infield one slot.

I don'tthink we are in a desperate state if Souttar goes

Agreed.

The current curve ball is Halkett.  My personal feeling is our squad has replacements in place for Souttar and we'd be fine at LCB too if anything, forbid, happened to Kingsley.  But I'm not sure we have a replacement for Halkett for his time out.  Souttar if he stays I guess.  Moore maybe.  Neither of them have Halkett's aggression imo which is what we'll lack.

August Landmesser
1 minute ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

I like to think we have left that quality of player behind now. Probably end up at Hibs, with some pathetic attempt at goading us they have smashed us

He's got Bottom Six prem club written all over him, maybe Kilmarnock/ICT at a push...

49 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

The reports suggest Juventus will continue to pay all his wages except what Rangers can afford within their wage structure, meaning Rangers will pay up to their wage cap on him and Juventus pay the rest. Over the next few months that’ll be a fair wad of cash. So if they offer money our board deem acceptable for Souttar I’d be asking for it all up front to be honest.

Supposed to be 2million being paid to Juve. That's a lot for 4months.

4 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

I like to think we have left that quality of player behind now. Probably end up at Hibs, with some pathetic attempt at goading us they have smashed us

He's too slow for the way we play. No thanks.

7 minutes ago, HMFC_France said:

No thanks, he's not good enough. Decent passer of the ball but nowhere near good enough to cover the pitch, has zero pace about him. I'm pretty sure that we won't be in for him. 

37 minutes ago, bistokid said:

Really, I thought it was an ok price but only because we were relegated. 

And he was the Manager and in charge of all football departments so the buck stops with him. Sorry, don't want to open this up again so shouldn't have responded.

👍

Andy Irving is possibly one of the most overrated youth players we've ever had. One paced cart horse. Decent left peg and nothing more than that

the "Porty Pirlo" 😂 wow.

10 minutes ago, HMFC_France said:

Suspect you and Andy’s dad might be the only two people wishing for this to happen. 

1 minute ago, Mysterion said:

It’s only 5 weeks of his wages. Can’t see this happening at all Ramsey is going to swap Games in Turin and Rome for Glasgow & Dingwall and Juve are going to stump up close to £4.5m for it to happen???

11 minutes ago, HMFC_France said:

Nah no thanks, we have 4 1st team CMs (6 incl Sibbick & Halliday who can cover) & they're all better than him. Plus Haring is better in the middle

5 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

Apparently another £500k on the RB to replace Patterson as well. I just can’t see them stumping up the cash for Souttar we’d accept. But if they do, someone needs to check their accounts.

Never Let Them Forget
Just now, Arfur said:

It’s only 5 weeks of his wages. Can’t see this happening at all Ramsey is going to swap Games in Turin and Rome for Glasgow & Dingwall and Juve are going to stump up close to £4.5m for it to happen???

He’s in Glasgow just now so it looks likely it will happen. Think I read that 6 premier league teams turned him down, he’s no where near the juventus team now and he will need games to get fit for Wales. He’ll be another highly paid flop that the old firm sigh 🤞🏻

Just now, BackOfTheNet said:

Apparently another £500k on the RB to replace Patterson as well. I just can’t see them stumping up the cash for Souttar we’d accept. But if they do, someone needs to check their accounts.

If they do they better hope to god they get into the CL or they're in big big bother

12 minutes ago, Arfur said:

It's definitely happening. I expect another decent player to turn up and completely underestimate the league and flop big time.

20 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

On your own there chum

his time is long gone 

was playing well then seemed to lose interest as if his head had been turned
i’m sure he cannot be happy with his agent now but too late for him I’m afraid 

Agreed. 

What we absolutely don't need is a one footed pirouette merchant that slows the game down. 

1 minute ago, CloustonHMFC said:

It's definitely happening. I expect another decent player to turn up and completely underestimate the league and flop big time.

Or say he’s here to get fit and play regularly so he can help Wales WC campaign only to get injured in his second game. 

1 minute ago, CloustonHMFC said:

Generally don't wish players ill... but if he got injured after 1 or 2 games it would be hilarious.

I await the outcry from the media at one of the OF once again spunking huge cash on a foreign player whilst offering peanuts for one of the country's brightest young talents.

We should string them along throughout the day then pull the plug on any deal at the last minute. 

Bazzas right boot
22 minutes ago, Arfur said:

If they are we should be in for him. 

🤣

2 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/sources-crewe-and-hearts-eye-up-deal-for-bournemouth-defender/

'Crewe Alexandra and Hearts are interested in securing a Deadline Day move for Bournemouth defender Zeno Ibsen Rossi, Football League World have exclusively learnt. '

Was at Killie for a bit, can't say I remember him.

3 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/sources-crewe-and-hearts-eye-up-deal-for-bournemouth-defender/

'Crewe Alexandra and Hearts are interested in securing a Deadline Day move for Bournemouth defender Zeno Ibsen Rossi, Football League World have exclusively learnt. '

Bournemouth seem to be doing a lot of inward business today. 

4 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

We are not looking at Crewe targets. Media just using our name I reckon. 

6 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

We are not looking at Crewe targets. Media just using our name I reckon. 

Will probably happen a few times today, would imagine the club will just be contacting players incase a deal for souttar does happen 

2 minutes ago, Jamboj1 said:

Will probably happen a few times today, would imagine the club will just be contacting players incase a deal for souttar does happen 

Any chance of another striker coming in?

Guest ToqueJambo
23 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

Nevermind "decent", that's happened with genuine world class players pitching up at the OF late in their careers.

Right, who are the people leaving comments about signing players under all the Hearts social media posts that have nothing to do with signing players? Own up.

Edited by BackOfTheNet

6 minutes ago, JamboPete said:

Any chance of another striker coming in?

Not a clue mate, all I was told is we were trying on Saturday. Will be all depending who becomes available 

30 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Or say he’s here to get fit and play regularly so he can help Wales WC campaign only to get injured in his second game. 

As a result of a John Souttar tackle on Saturday?

:sadrobbo:

3 minutes ago, Dunks said:

As a result of a John Souttar tackle on Saturday?

:sadrobbo:

Game’s on Sunday so you meaning training ground game with Souttar at them?

4 hours ago, stuart500 said:

Ernie Winchester and George Fleming were the first boo boy targets I can remember. 

No doubt there were plenty before them.

Big Ernie was the man he would run through any wall for the team 😜

2 minutes ago, troy said:

Now there's a blast from the past !

A big hard laddie !

14 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Game’s on Sunday so you meaning training ground game with Souttar at them?

Win win :D

1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

Quality name.

...isn't it! Big lad as well. Was absent from training this morning apparently... according to twitter... so must be true.🙄

Holyrood_Hearts
1 hour ago, Chimp said:

Andy Irving is possibly one of the most overrated youth players we've ever had. One paced cart horse. Decent left peg and nothing more than that

the "Porty Pirlo" 😂 wow.

The disrespect some of our youth players get on here is pretty pathetic 

Just now, Holyrood_Hearts said:

He's not our youth player though.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

Probably as bad as the hype

1 hour ago, DC_92 said:

Andy Irving:

Good enough? No.

Fits the way we play? No.

Former player? Yes.

It's a tough one.

Ron the Con junior's antenna will be twitching...... 

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

Bournemouth seem to be doing a lot of inward business today. 

Couple of poor results has seen them bricking it and panic buying in order to try and stay in the automatic promotion spots rather than the lottery of the playoffs

scott herbertson
25 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Quality name.

I confess I've never hear of him, though reading up on him he's apparently a master builder from the back

33 minutes ago, troy said:

Yes and to further confuse the opposition he would do it before he arrived at the ground.

4 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Couple of poor results has seen them bricking it and panic buying in order to try and stay in the automatic promotion spots rather than the lottery of the playoffs

They've signed Nat Phillips from Liverpool on loan.