• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• McGlynn The Money

• GinRummy

• Jambo 4 Ever

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can this thread just be launched?  I don't understand why people are getting so wound up with each other over absolutely nothing :lol: 

:ban: 

Edited by tian447

14 minutes ago, Wee Hammy said:

I’d love to know how some on here would have got on when folk changed ends at halftime and with everyone standing you had to hope the guy who stood in front of you wasn’t too tall😊

A bit easier to move to a new spot so you can see though there were grumbles when a tall guy arrived. 

Just now, davemclaren said:

A bit easier to move to a new spot so you can see though there were grumbles when a tall guy arrived. 

There are still grumbles, even now we're all seated.  I'm about 6ft 3" and can hear the sigh of relief from rows as I pass them to go up the stairs to my seat, before the grumbling of people in the row behind me.  I make sure to stay seated as much as possible, or to get seats in the very back :lol: 

1 minute ago, tian447 said:

There are still grumbles, even now we're all seated.  I'm about 6ft 3" and can hear the sigh of relief from rows as I pass them to go up the stairs to my seat, before the grumbling of people in the row behind me.  I make sure to stay seated as much as possible, or to get seats in the very back :lol: 

Tallism…in this day and age. 😄

3 hours ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

The queue for the wheatfield was mental on Saturday went right the way back to sainsbury's. Folk to start lining up at breakfast time

What bugged me was the roping off in wheatfield A.

coulndt walk along the front so had to jostle along the whole row after half time as the wait for chips was nuts.

3 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Agree 100%

also don’t leave before the final

Whistle

You don’t go to the cinema and leave before the end of the film do you 

I do actually leave the cinema early if I'm not enjoying the film. Just like I leave the football if I'm not enjoying it. 

4 minutes ago, jager man said:

I do actually leave the cinema early if I'm not enjoying the film. Just like I leave the football if I'm not enjoying it. 

6 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

What bugged me was the roping off in wheatfield A.

coulndt walk along the front so had to jostle along the whole row after half time as the wait for chips was nuts.

What’s roped of in A?

Nothing better than turning up 15 minutes late, absolutely reeking, stumbling up the stairs very near to crawling and checking out the miseries who know they're going to be standing up at least twice more before half time and occasionally getting a tongue in the ear on the way past. It's what the match day experience is all about.

McGlynn The Money
25 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I’m at the end of a row so I’m fine. 

Well that's just typical of... only kidding.

22 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Can this thread just be launched?  I don't understand why people are getting so wound up with each other over absolutely nothing :lol: 

:ban: 

Wants the thread launched and other folk banned...

20 minutes ago, tian447 said:

...yet keeps posting on the thread.

3 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Wants the thread launched and other folk banned...

Calm yourself, it's just one of the many JKB emojis that we have for use.  If you can point out exactly where I suggested specific people to be banned, that would be helpful.

My other reply was an on-topic response to something another poster had just posted as I hit reply.  If you have a wee look, you'll notice they are timed exactly the same number of minutes ago as each other:greggy:

Just now, tian447 said:

Calm yourself, it's just one of the many JKB emojis that we have for use.  If you can point out exactly where I suggested specific people to be banned, that would be helpful.

My other reply was an on-topic response to something another poster had just posted as I hit reply.  If you have a wee look, you'll notice they are timed exactly the same number of minutes ago as each other:greggy:

Carefull McGlynn the Money, I’ve heard Tian is a big lad 

McGlynn The Money
9 minutes ago, tian447 said:

And another post on a thread you want launched. Strange.

Just now, McGlynn The Money said:

And another post on a thread you want launched. Strange.

So you're saying you can't point out exactly where I suggested specific people to be banned?

Strange.

57 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

"I'm at the end of a row so I'm fine, stuff everybody else."

That's just typical of you.

End of the row means I'm more likely to be up and doon like a whore's drawers !

You haven't thought this through !

And you're quoted something I didn't say. 

42 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

What’s roped of in A?

I've not been a ST holder upvthere for a few years but you couldn't walk down the right hand side of A, looking at the pitch and walk in front of Upper A. It was roped off. Must still be the case.

2 hours ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

See when people begin to understand you can enter via any turnstyle there won't be massive queues. If you drink in the tynie arms for example but sit in the wheatfield why not enter via the main stand and walk round the concourse. Just a suggestion. 

PS i continue to squeeze one last pint in and turn up 14:55.

Dunno about the main stand but the club confirmed recently that entry can made through the Gorgie Road entrance. 

Why people are choosing to wait at the Wheatfield entrance is a mystery. 

Perhaps it's part of their match day experience so they can have a good moan😏

Just now, luckydug said:

Dunno about the main stand but the club confirmed recently that entry can made through the Gorgie Road entrance. 

Some probably can’t be bothered to walk along 

McGlynn The Money
9 minutes ago, Boab said:

End of the row means I'm more likely to be up and doon like a whore's drawers !

You haven't thought this through !

And you're quoted something I didn't say. 

I was paraphrasing my dear boy, paraphrasing.

Still to scared to bully when not protected?

Are you worried the opportunity will pass you by when the chance to bully with impunity comes along?  

Don't worry, I know a place you can go where you can practice at being a cowardly bully till your hearts content. So, when the time comes, don't be caught out being a coward. Hit the ground running. 

1 minute ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Some probably can’t be bothered to walk along 

You should use your bike to offer people backies from one stand to another. 

professorfate

I think going to the pub before a game is a ritual that a lot of us do religiously every game besides the last couple of years at tynie does drive me to drink.

4 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Didn’t know that. I suppose it gets really busy with folk coming the other way. 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, professorfate said:

I think going to the pub before a game is a ritual that a lot of us do religiously every game besides the last couple of years at tynie does drive me to drink.

You can still leave plenty of time to get to your seat on time

and wait til final whistle before going back 

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

You should use your bike to offer people backies from one stand to another. 

What are you on about?

53 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

What’s roped of in A?

At half time they roped off the bit about half way up that allowed you to walk along in front of sec A, that way would have allowed us along to walk up the side , instead it was up the middle and shimmy along

10 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

I was paraphrasing my dear boy, paraphrasing.

👍

No worries.

Nothing to get pissed off about really !

McGlynn The Money
28 minutes ago, Boab said:

👍

No worries.

Nothing to get pissed off about really !

Yet here you are! Fantastic stuff all round.

3 minutes ago, McGlynn The Money said:

Yet here you are! Fantastic stuff all round.

😂

I could have set my watch to a reply !

It's a consequence of all seated stadia. Tynecastle has been such for around 25 years and the vast majority just get on with it. Only a very tiny minority come on football forums, bleating about it like wee lassies !

I'm away this time. Cheery bye !

51 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Could you please write the rules to your Utopian Society of Hearts fans because at present I find myself wishing to be in the Dystopian version. 

51 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

What are you on about?

You told him to cycle from Musselburgh to Aberdeen yesterday or did you forget that?

I and im sure most on this thread still can’t wrap their heads around how it is so inconvenient for you for a few people to leave early and how you distinguish between the ones with in your world “valid reasons” and those without. There is so little inconvenience and as long as people are polite about it who cares. 

Do we have to turn up at the same time? What happens if you are in the ground at 215pm for a 3pm kick off and everyone has to get passed you to get to their seats but they are there for 250pm , is that inconvenient or ok 🤷🏻‍♂️ What happens if the kiosks are busy or the toilets and people can’t get back in time for the second half kicking off? Is that ok or not. Wheres the line man , wheres the line…. 🤨

King Of The Cat Cafe

I will confess to laving a bit early on Saturday.  I apologise  if I momentarily blocked anyone's view of Dundee celebrating their goal.

McGlynn The Money
16 minutes ago, Boab said:

😂

I could have set my watch to a reply !

It's a consequence of all seated stadia. Tynecastle has been such for around 25 years and the vast majority just get on with it. Only a very tiny minority come on football forums, bleating about it like wee lassies !

I'm away this time. Cheery bye !

That's not what that expression means... ::facepaw::

Captain Scarlett
6 hours ago, Rhyst93 said:

Get a life

Couldn’t agree more.Oh and if after paying for my ticket I choose to finish my pint before leaving the pub then I will just as well I have an aisle seat 😀

5 minutes ago, Captain Scarlett said:

Couldn’t agree more.Oh and if after paying for my ticket I choose to finish my pint before leaving the pub then I will just as well I have an aisle seat 😀

How incredibly selfish of you 😒🤣

They should make it like cricket and only allow folk to access their seats after kick off when there’s an appropriate break in play.  😎

6 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

They should make it like cricket and only allow folk to access their seats after kick off when there’s an appropriate break in play.  😎

Ooft out of the box thinking sir.

Top class idea.👍

Just be glad you're not in PR. 

Section above walkway is normally populated by some players wives and kids. Like a creche sometimes, and most come in late. 

And some of the WaG's are a bit distracting.  😎

1 minute ago, SUTOL said:

Section above walkway is normally populated by some players wives and kids. Like a creche sometimes, and most come in late. 

🤔

McGlynn The Money
1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

:spoton:

50 minutes ago, sadj said:

Could you please write the rules to your Utopian Society of Hearts fans because at present I find myself wishing to be in the Dystopian version. 

You told him to cycle from Musselburgh to Aberdeen yesterday or did you forget that?

I and im sure most on this thread still can’t wrap their heads around how it is so inconvenient for you for a few people to leave early and how you distinguish between the ones with in your world “valid reasons” and those without. There is so little inconvenience and as long as people are polite about it who cares. 

Do we have to turn up at the same time? What happens if you are in the ground at 215pm for a 3pm kick off and everyone has to get passed you to get to their seats but they are there for 250pm , is that inconvenient or ok 🤷🏻‍♂️ What happens if the kiosks are busy or the toilets and people can’t get back in time for the second half kicking off? Is that ok or not. Wheres the line man , wheres the line…. 🤨

He’s on a condolence thread having a go at Hearts fans :facepalm:

12 minutes ago, SUTOL said:

Might move there next season. I don’t mind the hustle and bustle of a football stand and something more pleasing on the eye is always a good thing. 

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Might move there next season. I don’t mind the hustle and bustle of a football stand and something more pleasing on the eye is always a good thing. 

:welcome:

31 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Like when there is no chance of anything happening?

So when we get a corner?