***Official Heart of Midlothian vs Dundee Match Thread***

CloustonHMFC

Queue is almost at Murrayfield for the Weatfield, how do we not have enough turnstiles 

Edited by Pohang Jambo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Cruyff

• Morgan

• Pasquale for King

Murmurings in the queue about delaying the kick off. No way we’re getting in for 3. Queue jumpers at the front not making life any easier either. It’s going to kick off here I can see it coming

Edited by JimmyCant

1 minute ago, Pohang Jambo said:

Queue is almost at Murrayfield for the Weatfield, how do we not have enough turnstiles 

Presumably the vax passport checks? 

Just now, Debut 4 said:

Endless stream of fans heading to end of queue for Wheatfield right round to Sainsbury’s past the distillery.  Shambles. 

Why is it a shambles? Arrive earlier! Oh no theres a big queue at 1445 when we thought we’d leave and head to the ground

Just now, Debut 4 said:

Endless stream of fans heading to end of queue for Wheatfield right round to Sainsbury’s past the distillery.  Shambles. 

Ducking mess, headed to Tynecastle at 2.10 stuck in que at Sainsbury’s 

delay KO to 4 surely 

Stuck in Cosham, outside Portsmouth this weekend but passed a charity football shop. On display there was a kids Hearts shirt. I told the owner I was a Hearts fan and he said there was a bit of interest in the club by locals. Another customer overheard my conversation and said that he had been to Tynecastle and always looked out for our results. He had just put an accumulator on at the bookies and was obviously looking for a good result. He also said that alot of his friends kept an eye out for our results and that Hearts had a following in Portsmouth. Really good to hear and hopefully an omen for this afternoon. Hope you all enjoy the game, those that are going. HHGH. 

2 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Que jumpers , expect carnage shortly 

Hopefully some of them get a slap, nothing worse than some clown waltzing to the front of the queue as if they are above everyone.

Just now, VALDOS' said:

Hopefully some of them get a slap, nothing worse than some clown waltzing to the front of the queue as if they are above everyone.

Guaranteed they are jkb posters then 🤣

2 minutes ago, The Grim Reaper said:

Sadj sitting on his fat arse at home trying to start fights on the internet with people actually at the game 😳

Really? No im not there today as iv not had my second jab. If i was Id have been down to the ground early and if i was stuck in a queue I sure as **** wouldn’t be sitting moaning on the internet to randoms about it. I certainly wouldn’t be posting “here they aren’t doing checks anymore” which if true could get the club in shit. But fire on

Fat though 😠 nae need for that abuse , thats up there with abusing Griffiths 😉

Edited by sadj

Portable Badger
8 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

Stuck in Cosham, outside Portsmouth this weekend but passed a charity football shop. On display there was a kids Hearts shirt. I told the owner I was a Hearts fan and he said there was a bit of interest in the club by locals. Another customer overheard my conversation and said that he had been to Tynecastle and always looked out for our results. He had just put an accumulator on at the bookies and was obviously looking for a good result. He also said that alot of his friends kept an eye out for our results and that Hearts had a following in Portsmouth. Really good to hear and hopefully an omen for this afternoon. Hope you all enjoy the game, those that are going. HHGH. 

I live inSouthampton  - bumped into a few South Coast Jambos 

avhudtheteeshirt

In the last few days on this forum, the talk is about a sell out crowd.

So, fans turn up at their usual time expecting to walk right in?

Covid has a lot to answer for, but in this case so do fans!!!

10 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

One of my clients is from Portsmouth he said the same thing , theres a wee following there and a lot of people seem to have a wee link to us

Салатные палочки

Come on the Hearts. Batter these horrible ********!!!!! 🇱🇻🇱🇻

Just now, avhudtheteeshirt said:

In the last few days on this forum, the talk is about a sell out crowd.

So, fans turn up at their usual time expecting to walk right in?

Covid has a lot to answer for, but in this case so do fans!!!

Thats my take on it too

Booooo. Just at the end of the queue in Sainsburys carpark, Cumbernauld. I take it Budge is personally examining everyone's tonsils?

Just now, Abiola Dauda said:

Booooo. Just at the end of the queue in Sainsburys carpark, Cumbernauld. I take it Budge is personally examining everyone's tonsils?

I'll tell the boys to hold off from scoring till you get in.

Many moons  ago a few from Pompey would come up to Hearts games when it was lest say more colourful