***Official Heart of Midlothian vs Dundee Match Thread***

CloustonHMFC

Sub4TiddlerMurray
Just now, Rudolf said:

So can anyone get access to this app that allows you to go around scanning people’s QR codes?🤣

Why? You planning some digital stalking? 😂

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Cruyff

• Morgan

• Pasquale for King

Just now, Rudolf said:

It’ll only be the stewards with smart phones🤣

If I was a steward I’d be asking for guarantees my phone would be replaced if it was lost or stolen while scanning peoples covid certs. 

I tried a dozen times when the app first came out and couldn't get it to download, it kept stalling at the selfie stage (2). For all the times I'll need it the paper version will do.

4 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Can’t see the G4 guys having the inclination to download that🤣

they probably would be issued with works devices to do it

11 minutes ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

Why? You planning some digital stalking? 😂

Why on earth would any normal person want to check someone’s vaccine status🤣🤣hi mate, how you doing? Not bad, fancy a pint? Yeah, but I’ll need to check your vaccine status, do you mind if you show me your vaccine password and I’ll scan it just in case🤣

Sub4TiddlerMurray
1 minute ago, Rudolf said:

Why on earth would any normal person want to check someone’s vaccine status🤣🤣hi mate, how you doing? Not bad, fancy a pint? Yeah, but I’ll need to check your vaccine status, do you mind if you show me your vaccine password and I’ll scan it just in case🤣

The scanning app was probably developed for companies rather than individuals

5 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

they probably would be issued with works devices to do it

Probably not. Unless hearts have demanded they have them why would the security company go to the expense. Other events, as people have said on this thread, are only doing a visual check. 

Guest ToqueJambo
6 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Ah, the joys of only having sensible mates and not needing to ask if they've had the simple wee jab that makes it much harder to pass the virus to unprotected or at risk people in our circles like our kids and grannies!

Edited by ToqueJambo

7 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Ah, the joys of only having sensible mates and not needing to ask if they've had the simple wee jab that makes it much harder to pass the virus to unprotected or at risk people in our circles like our kids and grannies!

That simple wee jab killed one of my friends. I’m not anti vaccine and I’ve had both but it’s not a simple wee jab. 

Guest ToqueJambo
5 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

That simple wee jab killed one of my friends. I’m not anti vaccine and I’ve had both but it’s not a simple wee jab. 

Sorry about that but it is for the vast majority of people and I'm not sure what the point is of making fun of people who simply want to ensure they mix with vaccinated people as much as possible to protect their loved ones. They are the "normal" ones. It's not even a debate - the vast majority of people are united in believing in vaccines.

Edited by ToqueJambo

12 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Don’t know if I believe that anymore tbh. 50,000 people tested positive for  covid yesterday out of a country of 60 million. Being vaccinated protects the individual who has been vaccinated against serious illness. That’s about as far as I think it goes. 

south morocco

Back on topic, I’m looking forward to this one, atmosphere will be great tomorrow and I’m hopeful for a repeat or similar scoreline to last season’s demolition of these corrupt xxxxx. High tempo  and in their faces from the start! Mon the JT’s, 

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Don’t know if I believe that anymore tbh. 50,000 people tested positive for  covid yesterday out of a country of 60 million. Being vaccinated protects the individual who has been vaccinated against serious illness. That’s about as far as I think it goes. 

That's more to do with how the pandemic is being (not) managed. The benefits of vaccines are massive and the risks tiny. If everyone had done their bit when asked the Delta variant would not have taken hold to the extent it has and we could all be looking forward to a better xmas. Anyhow, off topic, just got triggered by the idea of it being silly that someone would check on the vaccination status of people they're mixing with.

Pasquale for King

I know he’s got no teeth and his mouth looks bigger was a result but it’s exceptionally big, like his erse ironically enough. 
Going to be a good atmosphere with this and McJakeys claim that Tannadice is more intimidating. 
https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/dundees-charlie-adam-wants-to-build-on-victory-you-are-playing-hearts-not-man-city-or-man-utd-3429968

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Rhyst93 said:

Will the thumb be playing tomorrow, or is he suspended? 

They’re waiting on the police investigation before they deal with him. So yes, poor we Leigh might need his ear plugs tomorrow. 

south morocco
10 minutes ago, norrie1952 said:

Friday night, a few light refreshments ,Hearts at Tynie tomorrow. What more can an old JT ask for. 

Same here Norrie 

12 minutes ago, norrie1952 said:

Friday night, a few light refreshments ,Hearts at Tynie tomorrow. What more can an old JT ask for. 

Amen to that. 👍

35 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I know he’s got no teeth and his mouth looks bigger was a result but it’s exceptionally big, like his erse ironically enough. 
Going to be a good atmosphere with this and McJakeys claim that Tannadice is more intimidating. 
https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/dundees-charlie-adam-wants-to-build-on-victory-you-are-playing-hearts-not-man-city-or-man-utd-3429968

He really is a slavering moron. 

I can see a right pumping tomorrow. 4 or 5 nil. 

Would be good to see gnando and Boyce up top but fair enough if its the same formation as last 3 games.

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, karipidis said:

He really is a slavering moron. 

Most definitely, I think he might be given a bit of abuse tomorrow and hopefully get sent off. 

Jeffros Furios
4 minutes ago, Longbaws said:

I've just seen this, so you all have to as well. 

******* terrifying

20211022_212216.jpg

An improvement  ! 

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Most definitely, I think he might be given a bit of abuse tomorrow and hopefully get sent off. 

I wondered which slavering moron was being referred to here.  Dundee offer so many tempting prospects in this category.

In this case I see it is charlie who is about to be Ben and Benied.

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Longbaws said:

I've just seen this, so you all have to as well. 

******* terrifying

20211022_212216.jpg

Is that what he thought wearing a mask was 😆

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Is that what he thought wearing a mask was 😆

🤣🤣🤣 you're probably right!

Alternatively....

Hey there my name's Leigh, I'm 16. Can you send photos?

Pasquale for King

🤣🤣🤣 you're probably right!

Alternatively....

Hey there my name's Leigh, I'm 16. Can you send photos?

Are we allowed to criticise him for that? Some folk on his thread feel it’s a little crass 🤔
Im not sure what we are allowed to sing towards him tomorrow, in case he reacts badly 🤦🏽?

Will be interesting to see if he goes with same team again or changes anything.

I would like to see a Moore, Halkett, Souttar back 3 at some point with Kingsley at LWB.

Wouldn't be surprised to see GMS get a start in place of Woodburn just to freshen things up a bit.

Can't wait for 3pm.

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Are we allowed to criticise him for that? Some folk on his thread feel it’s a little crass 🤔
Im not sure what we are allowed to sing towards him tomorrow, in case he reacts badly 🤦🏽?

I’m just going to pretend he’s not there. When he gets the ball I’m going to avert my eyes. Don’t want him thinking everyone’s looking at him, might trigger an episode or worse still adversely affect his game. 

Fans need to play a part here and make the atmosphere as poisonous as possible for this one from the first minute, get tore into this disgusting institution who played a huge part in our demotion that season, not one of those scumdee barstewards should be missed, Nelms, Strachan, Mcsnake, Griffiths and Adam should all receive pelters non stop, the more poisonous the better for that lot! Just wish I could be there to add to the poison, lets do them! HHGH!

1 minute ago, gnasher75 said:

I would like to see a Moore, Halkett, Souttar back 3 at some point with Kingsley at LWB.

Wouldn't be surprised to see GMS get a start in place of Woodburn just to freshen things up a bit.

Can't wait for 3pm.

I think it’ll be the same team. Unless there are fresh injuries I’m convinced that will happen. 

south morocco
7 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I think it’ll be the same team. Unless there are fresh injuries I’m convinced that will happen. 

I agree, the bench will probably change, looking forward to the game, should be interesting given we’re all back in 😀

Jack Torrance

Shit's starting to get real. Momentum and confidence is building. No more predictions from me. Been there before and don't want to jinx it. Feeling confident about tomorrow, but like many who were there in '86, I'll temper my expectations for now. Loving the journey we're on.

18 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

You're right. It's not as if it's his fault is it.

Maybe we can take some money from the Foundation and get him a card and some flowers to apologise for any offence caused to the poor guy. 

12 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I’m just going to pretend he’s not there. When he gets the ball I’m going to avert my eyes. Don’t want him thinking everyone’s looking at him, might trigger an episode or worse still adversely affect his game. 

I had tears streaming down my face for 2 mins after reading that 🤣🤣👍👍

Pasquale for King

You're right. It's not as if it's his fault is it.

Maybe we can take some money from the Foundation and get him a card and some flowers to apologise for any offence caused to the poor guy. 

I had tears streaming down my face for 2 mins after reading that 🤣🤣👍👍

Hahahahaha, poor Leigh he doesn’t know what he’s doing 😆

Assumption of victory is a danger for the side and the fans

Of course we are favourites, playing at home and in decent form but we've seen it all before when what seems straight forward is anything but.

It's a 3 games in 8 days period including 2 away matches so selection will be impacted even if only a little.

All the chat about e mails etc is just so unnecessary, it's a football match that needs to be played and won without thoughts of any other issues.

Our manager has also caused a small issue after last week so lets hope he and his staff keep control as the match proceeds....never mind player discipline

However if we are going to challenge for the top 3 it is a match we should (and need to) win

Pasquale for King
33 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Fans need to play a part here and make the atmosphere as poisonous as possible for this one from the first minute, get tore into this disgusting institution who played a huge part in our demotion that season, not one of those scumdee barstewards should be missed, Nelms, Strachan, Mcsnake, Griffiths and Adam should all receive pelters non stop, the more poisonous the better for that lot! Just wish I could be there to add to the poison, lets do them! HHGH!

I’m in 👍🏽

Pasquale for King
35 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

Can't wait for 3pm.

That all sounds good. 

1 hour ago, gregzy2k7 said:

You can add ‘the only Ned to assault police officers on three occasions and escape jail’ McGowan to your hit list!

Bazzas right boot
30 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Remember your photo id. 📸 

Passport or driving licence. 🚗 

And St or ticket.