****Official Hearts v Hibs Match Thread****

Wee Mikey

20 hours ago, Auldbenches said:

So it's the bevy that made his face so red? 

Home advantage makes us favourites.  

It's the fact we're playing Hibs that makes us favourites. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

• Bazzas right boot

• CloustonHMFC

1 hour ago, TypoonJambo said:

Hearts tv international with a vpn. No brainer if you can't get to the games.  I'm in no way advocating anyone circumnavigate the crappy uk tv licensing rules in such a way.

As a Jambo in England the UK TV Licencing Laws are a joke,  can't pay to watch my team play 500 miles away - only allowed audio.         If I nip to Australia for the afternoon though........Hearts TV works well :whistling:

highlandjambo3
1 hour ago, Tasavallan said:

It's NOW TV.  Not sure how they trap you.  I have SKY GO and Hearts TV so pretty much covered but need a VPN for both.  HASBEEN will also likely be streaming.

Not sure about trapping me….one off payment of £9.89…..one full days sky sports viewing……no contract

4 hours ago, Hungry hippo said:

He was on the bench last week.

Was on the bench v united and played in the Colts game which has set him back and has been told another two weeks before fit 

1 hour ago, Gmcjambo said:

As a Jambo in England the UK TV Licencing Laws are a joke,  can't pay to watch my team play 500 miles away - only allowed audio.         If I nip to Australia for the afternoon though........Hearts TV works well :whistling:

I'm in Spain with a Hearts tv international subscription and an iptv box with Hearts tv on it. I watch the games on the iptv box but only because I know I've already paid the international subscription. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
41 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

It is in our own hands:-

Screenshot_20210911-171440_Google.jpg

Chance to kick on these 4 weeks coming,  big chance 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
22 minutes ago, the_jailer said:

Does anyone know who I contact to get a shout out at half time?

Scott Wilson @Scottiewilson on Twitter 

massive oppertunity to really give them a hiding tomorrow if we can score early and take our chances

really hope ginelly and smith both get as far forward as possible and the midfield can avoid silly early bookings

gms could be the match winner he has that bit quality to unlock the defence from wide positions which is the only part of the pitch there will be space

couple quid on 5-1 incase :D FTH

11 minutes ago, Masonic said:

massive oppertunity to really give them a hiding tomorrow if we can score early and take our chances

really hope ginelly and smith both get as far forward as possible and the midfield can avoid silly early bookings

gms could be the match winner he has that bit quality to unlock the defence from wide positions which is the only part of the pitch there will be space

couple quid on 5-1 incase :D FTH

Hope you win some cash bud 🤞

Jean Louis Valois
4 hours ago, maroon said:

Looking forward to hearing this tomorrow. To the tune of ABBA’s hit song Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!

🎵 Give it ! Give it ! Give it! 
To Bennnyyyy Woodburn 

Just paaaaass him the ball and watch him score all the goals 🎵

Sorry, But thats honking.

1 minute ago, Salad Fingers said:

Boyle plays? Hibs win....

......according to Sportsound.

😂they all seem to think this ginger bucktooth tramp is the second coming of Messi.

he played the last twice, we won the last twice..  he’s a diving ***** and we are stronger than them all over the pitch.  Need to beast the **** out these ***** tomorrow 

Edited by kingantti1874

29 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

I'm in Spain with a Hearts tv international subscription and an iptv box with Hearts tv on it. I watch the games on the iptv box but only because I know I've already paid the international subscription. 

I started out with a Sky box registered to my Edinburgh address but took it to Paris and bought myself a satellite.  It worked well from my balcony.  Then I moved to Amsterdam where I had Sky Go and Wifi.  Then with improvements in Wifi, I could watch Sky from UAE.  Hearts TV International is the biz as I now watch from Angola.  It has never been the cost for me it is always getting the live game. 

The significance of a win tomorrow, other than the obvious, is a near perfect start to a potential nightmare first 5 fixtures. No other team can boast as difficult an opening set of fixtures, so you can imagine how much of a boost it will be to be sitting top tomorrow at 2pm, knowing that Celtic, Aberdeen, Hibs and Rangers all have to play at least two of the other, whereas we only have the huns to play. 

We won’t get a better chance to create breathing space over the next 5-6 games than this.  Most important derby since the ‘relegation party’ imo.  

17 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Boyle plays? Hibs win....

......according to Sportsound.

Best we get someone to go right through him early doors then. As suggested by Ryan on scarves around the funnel.

4 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

I started out with a Sky box registered to my Edinburgh address but took it to Paris and bought myself a satellite.  It worked well from my balcony.  Then I moved to Amsterdam where I had Sky Go and Wifi.  Then with improvements in Wifi, I could watch Sky from UAE.  Hearts TV International is the biz as I now watch from Angola.  It has never been the cost for me it is always getting the live game. 

Sorry, but I'm a nosey beggar*... how come you move / moved around so much - work-related I assume?

(*Feel free to tell me to feck-off if it's confidential or you - quite understandably - consider it none of my goddam' business.  :thumbsup: )

1 minute ago, Auld Reekin' said:

Sorry, but I'm a nosey beggar*... how come you move / moved around so much - work-related I assume?

(*Feel free to tell me to feck-off if it's confidential or you - quite understandably - consider it none of my goddam' business.  :thumbsup: )

I'm guessing French Foriegn Legion, international drug smuggler,Pilot or Alquhedi sleeper agent

10 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

BP

1 minute ago, TypoonJambo said:

I'm guessing French Foriegn Legion, international drug smuggler,Pilot or Alquhedi sleeper agent

Hmmm... :mellow:  Yep, you could be onto something there: maybe some combination of these? La Legion Etrangere would no doubt claim that membership would exclude the other three options, but then they would, wouldn't they? :huh2:

Or maybe a spy?

Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (1997) - Movie | Moviefone 

3 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

BP

You work in a garage? What a bloody anticlimax 

Edited by TypoonJambo

3 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

BP

:icon14:

Nosiness duly satisfied.

Just now, Hearts1975 said:

Alquhedi 🤣

Somebody got it,was toying with Alky heedy but thought it was West coast biased 

IS it too early to start drinking for the game?  Was thinking of just doing an all night yin watch loads of highlights and the 2012 final followed by boxing  later get the rolls in early doors and get myself along leaving about 0930?  Mind all the trains are goosed, tae. 

13 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

You work in a garage? What a bloody anticlimax 

No gas station

1 minute ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

Any update on whether Boyle is fit? Sportsound going on today about him being the difference. Hope he's out. 

That diving rodent looking welt will be snapped within the first ten mins and won't be seen of again.

6 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

IS it too early to start drinking for the game?  Was thinking of just doing an all night yin watch loads of highlights and the 2012 final followed by boxing  later get the rolls in early doors and get myself along leaving about 0930?  Mind all the trains are 

Just now, Robbies Tackle said:

That diving rodent looking welt will be snapped within the first ten mins and won't be seen of again.

Yep,play to our strengths not to their perceived brilliance.

2 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

This, looking forward to it. 

Brown Stuff 74
1 minute ago, south morocco said:

This, looking forward to it. 

Would rather we kept 11 on the field it will be hard enough as it it 

So the vermin are a one man team according to their fans in the media?  Did the diver not  play at the Hampden semi final which we won? 2-0 or 3-1 to the famous tomorrow. FTH.

It will be interesting to see who has worked hard enough and impressed Neilson enough over the break to earn a start. I'm most excited to see how many of the new boys start. This could be the best derby (player level wise) in a long time 👍

Brown Stuff 74
15 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

So the vermin are a one man team according to their fans in the media?  Did the diver not  play at the Hampden semi final which we won? 2-0 or 3-1 to the famous tomorrow. FTH.

It was actually Neil Alexander who said he was the difference. Hope he's wrong. FTH 

25 minutes ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

Would rather we kept 11 on the field it will be hard enough as it it 

You’re certainly full of brown stuff

19 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

(and he played in the 1-3 win at ER last March) 

Hibs are being lauded in the media circles. No one fancies us. Just like no one did at Hampden or at ER last year. Just the way I like it 😏🇱🇻

6 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Was looking at a way to watch the match without signing up to a sky……

If I’m reading this correct (not the sharpest tool in the box), for £9.98 you can have access to all sky sports channels for a day………. Anyone care to pick this apart and, if I’ve missed anything feel free to correct me…😏

https://www.nowtv.com/promo/sky-sports?DCMP=KNC-Generic&ds_ag=Dynamic+Ads+Sports&ds_kwid=p58896185844&othercookie_id=CjwKCAjwp_GJBhBmEiwALWBQk_2M0Qw5T_0rD4zA_CbXpctAbTUOeuxcf66x0U2I26mtKhyd0I18WBoChnMQAvD_BwE&gclid=CjwKCAjwp_GJBhBmEiwALWBQk_2M0Qw5T_0rD4zA_CbXpctAbTUOeuxcf66x0U2I26mtKhyd0I18WBoChnMQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&nclid=1uljx3WB9sdK90siQPxphvW8g8kZprZSfQIXxYooItXdLDUIwtJnt-sou754v9zBU22HxmbYr61BZFe1p0AAK8kMlKUd4e0sRMD0_1cyVkt7WPzIP52isYEICn5bc1en#ib-section-section-3

This is the way I watch SKY, yes, no subscription and can cancel at any time. I pay £25 per month and get all the sport channels… great for the footie and golf. 👍

4 hours ago, 160598 said:

Aye but youll need a now tv stick to watch on tele

Unless you watch it on your laptop or pc  

You could then connect your laptop to your tv via 1 cable -  hdmi cable (for the tv end) and mini hdmi (goes in laptop)

ill assume you dont have one

Dont think you could cast it to your tv but at least u can get it on ur laptop

I watch it, via an app, on my PS4 👍 works great.