****Official Hearts v Hibs Match Thread****

Wee Mikey

55 minutes ago, 160598 said:
On 04/09/2021 at 20:40, colinmaroon said:

Noon kick off is a nightmare!

No it's not. They'll still be recovering from celebrating their expected win the night before ... 'Relegation Derby', an' aw that.

I love 11:59:59 - Its second to noon

I like your thoughts

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

• Bazzas right boot

• CloustonHMFC

Captain Lithuania
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Boyce is a striker tho, Thumb Daley is a winger. 

Agree. Not really a fair comparison. Hopefully we keep him quiet. 

57 minutes ago, 160598 said:
On 04/09/2021 at 20:40, colinmaroon said:

Noon kick off is a nightmare!

No it's not. They'll still be recovering from celebrating their expected win the night before ... 'Relegation Derby', an' aw that.

I love 11:59:59 - Its second to noon

Speak for yourself, I'm "working. "

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

Morning folks. Welcome to Derby Day.

Never forget you chose wisely.

More of this today please.

maxresdefault (1).jpg

OBGSaaj.jpg

_60357328_014794077-1.jpg

We need a still shot of the 2 lads after Ozturks screamer. 

Second vaccine has absolutely mangled me so won’t be going to the derby. 

I do have a season ticket though, does anybody know if HeartsTV are still showing home games? 

Bazzas right boot
19 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Quiet!  I'm trying to win easy money as I'm skint...

Still an overrated cheating swine.

😂😂

Agreed. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Halliphax said:

Second vaccine has absolutely mangled me so won’t be going to the derby. 

I do have a season ticket though, does anybody know if HeartsTV are still showing home games? 

Yes. 

1 minute ago, a11ank said:

Good morning all Jambos.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be a fantastic afternoon too!!

ENJOY😍

It's like xmas ****ing morning.  

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Halliphax said:

Silver linings, thanks mate

It's not all that bad, I watched the celtic game from the house, pizza and beer, pished by ft. 

Set yourself up with a nice, eh "brunch", watch the entertainment unfold. 

You get replays as well! 😂

Had my pre-match greyfriars, 2 bacon rolls just filled the void, getting ready soon before heading to the MF Sports Bar for a quick couple.

HHGH. FTH 

Song for Boyle

Who’s that going down in the box 

Is it a diver? Is it a diver?

Who’s that going down in the box

Is it a diver? Is it a diver?

Too “What’s that coming over the hill” by The Automatic.

31 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

We need a still shot of the 2 lads after Ozturks screamer. 

Can't find it, but will this do instead?...

:robboyas:

2142056651.jpg

1 hour ago, Jack Torrance said:

maxresdefault (1).jpg

OBGSaaj.jpg

The middle one is the best.  Greeting in front of his bairns live on telly.  

Though he might've known they'd be down there for years.  

21 minutes ago, rmreido said:

Page 22 in a row 

FTH 

I posted 21 in a row the other day even though I knew it was 22.  I blame that guy with the key who kept putting it up to the tv studio. 

Hope he kept that key as its bow psrt of our history.  

Is it in the museum..? 

So, game today....can't even predict how it'll go, not because Hibs are great but pace will be the difference in this one. If Boyle plays we could be in trouble down our left side. No doubt we'll be playing a fullback as a left-sided centre-half yet again so this could be the difference in them getting anything or not. Our weakest side in the team, their strongest. It'll be all down to how Neilson sets the team up. If he goes defensive and have the usual side-to-side passy stuff we're walking straight into their hands. If we attack, the movement of others will be the difference. Without looking at his record against them, i think Neilson has only beaten them twice, both games when they missed penalties. The 2014 first game of the season we won 2-1 and Liam Craig missed one, and the semi last season at Hampden when Nisbet missed his. Had he scored we may not have got a penalty up the other end. Heart says Hearts win, head says draw. Hard to predict. I'll record the game and watch it this afternoon  (or not) once i know the score.

14 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Should always wait for the teams before putting these types of bets on …

I know but after a few beers and my hibby mate trying to wind me up, I thought feck it. I have regretted it once before and should have known better but its done now.

Edited by Marvin

chuck berrys hairline
1 hour ago, Jack Torrance said:

maxresdefault (1).jpg

OBGSaaj.jpg

H1B5 fans when they forget to bring the lube to Tynie!

Just now, Sooperstar said:

Zero chance Gnando starts.

See my reply to Me Elwood. After a few beers & my hibby mate attempting to wind me up, ended up putting on a couple of bets without waiting to see the starting XI.

11 minutes ago, jambonian said:

So, game today....can't even predict how it'll go, not because Hibs are great but pace will be the difference in this one. If Boyle plays we could be in trouble down our left side. No doubt we'll be playing a fullback as a left-sided centre-half yet again so this could be the difference in them getting anything or not. Our weakest side in the team, their strongest. It'll be all down to how Neilson sets the team up. If he goes defensive and have the usual side-to-side passy stuff we're walking straight into their hands. If we attack, the movement of others will be the difference. Without looking at his record against them, i think Neilson has only beaten them twice, both games when they missed penalties. The 2014 first game of the season we won 2-1 and Liam Craig missed one, and the semi last season at Hampden when Nisbet missed his. Had he scored we may not have got a penalty up the other end. Heart says Hearts win, head says draw. Hard to predict. I'll record the game and watch it this afternoon  (or not) once i know the score.

They have been known to play Boyle through the middle as well. They could target Halkett as a weak link.

10 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Good post.  I hope he does go with one less defensive midfielder. 

It was against Aberdeen, but that might've been down to who he had available. Didn't know he's only beaten them twice.   

1 minute ago, wavydavy said:

They have been known to play Boyle through the middle as well. They could target Halkett as a weak link.

Not as much space for him through the middle with the support halkett has so not as bothered if they do. 

It's him.coming in from the left and him cheating for a penalty that worries me.  

1 minute ago, Auldbenches said:

Not as much space for him through the middle with the support halkett has so not as bothered if they do. 

It's him.coming in from the left and him cheating for a penalty that worries me.  

Does he not usually play on the right?