• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

• Bazzas right boot

• CloustonHMFC

It's so strange... Not felt this for. (well the last time). 12 hours to go. I reckon I'll get five hours kip. Up. Take rudi a walk. Got big breakfast from Aldi. Open beer @11. Mon the Jts

Brown Stuff 74
13 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

At football - all of the Hearts team. 
At diving - possibly no-one

At having shite hair - Donald Trump

At being an Aussie - Ryan McGowan 

At being an Ivan Sproule type player for h1b5 - Ivan Sproule

Your teams saviour can run quite quick and he’s good at diving and that’s about all he has about him. 
White don’t you get of our forum and toddle of to bed before your sister/mum get bored of waiting on you. 

I'm hearts daft I just don't think we will be able to handle him 

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

I’m sticking with 1-1 :sad: 

My wee heart says 4 or 5 nil Hearts though.  

What do you know? Can't even remember how good robbo or colquhoun were. 

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

I’m sticking with 1-1 :sad: 

My wee heart says 4 or 5 nil Hearts though.  

What do you know? Can't even remember how good robbo or colquhoun were. 

45 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Gordon

Souttar

Halkett

Kingsley

Smith

Beni

Haring

Cochrane

Woodburn

Boyce

GMS

Subs: Gino, Devlin, McKay.

I'd be surprised if this wasn't the team. He might throw in Devlin instead of Haring as a curve ball.

1 hour ago, My half sister said:

Not sure GMS is now a certain starter

He doesn’t deserve to be.

1 hour ago, 160598 said:

Haring is stone wall

I wouldn't say he is 100% given Halliday and Devlin are competing for the same single slot. I think Haring is the most likely but Halliday has barely ever been dropped and we seem to have high hopes for Devlin.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Not sure Robbie rates Haring- has he not only started the last two games because Halliday was moved to LWB to cover for Kingsley?

Its between 2 IMO. Pragmatic Robbie will pick Halliday probably because he has previous derby experience as much as anything else. The more bold Robbie will pick Devlin who I believe will be much more dynamic than Halliday.

Gordon

Souttar

Halkett

Kingsley

Smith

Haring

Beni

Halliday 

Cochrane

Gms

Boyce 

After having a think about players be relies on and the nature of the game being a bit more of a battle in the centre I reckon we might play the above.

Very similar shape to how we finished v Celtic. But keeps a lot of senior players with Derby experience in the side.

Sadly that leaves us limited to 3 of Gino/Walker/Woodburn/Gnado/Mckay/Moore/Stewart.

The question really as folk mentioned above is who fills the key roles and who misses out. Will he be willing to drop Haring or Halliday. If he plays both I'd rather he played them as the above as Cochrane is much better at LWB.

2 hours ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

I'm hearts daft I just don't think we will be able to handle him 

Then you’re just daft. We’ll handle the cheating wee baldy the same way we did in the SC semi.

My only concern with him is the ref buying one of his pathetic dives.

Edited by Jamhammer

5 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Then you’re just daft. We’ll handle the cheating wee baldy the same way we did in the SC semi.

My only concern with him is the ref buying one of his pathetic dives.

i think the ref for today booked boyle for a dive in the SC final v st j last season

I’m nightshift. Mrs JH will wake me up at 11.30 after 3 1/2 hours kip. She will have made me an egg and sausage sarnie and a cuppa. She will then leave the house. 
I will watch the game on telly. Tired but buzzin

We go on about Smith being terrible at crosses but I read in the EEN yesterday that he's in the top 10 players for crosses completed, along with Josh Doig. Not sure if it was all positions or just fullback/wingbacks though.

Edited by Arthur Morgan

As for the game, I'm not confident and haven't been all week. I reckon it will be a 1-1 draw. If we do win though then I reckon it will be comfortable by 2 goals at least. Can't see past the draw though for me.

2 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

I’m nightshift. Mrs JH will wake me up at 11.30 after 3 1/2 hours kip. She will have made me an egg and sausage sarnie and a cuppa. She will then leave the house. 
I will watch the game on telly. Tired but buzzin

Nightshift here too. Home from work at 8am, up at 12.30pm (I'm in Europe), cup of coffee and game on TV then back to my kip for a few hours. Canny wait.

Edited by CloustonHMFC

We’ll that’s me up now. Will have a few coffees and get the dogs out shortly. Pre match nerves have kicked in and I went to bed early last night like a small boy on Xmas Eve.  This game has been on my mind all week and it’s now officially game day. Picking up my mate in West Lothian up at 8.30 as the trains aren’t running. Back to mine for a pre match drink and then off to Tynie at 10.30.

Today is the day we pay them back, with interest, for  their vote. C’mon the Gorgie and always, always FTH 🇱🇻🇱🇻

2 minutes ago, SMJ_1874 said:

We’ll that’s me up now. Will have a few coffees and get the dogs out shortly. Pre match nerves have kicked in and I went to bed early last night like a small boy on Xmas Eve.  This game has been on my mind all week and it’s now officially game day. Picking up my mate in West Lothian up at 8.30 as the trains aren’t running. Back to mine for a pre match drink and then off to Tynie at 10.30.

Today is the day we pay them back, with interest, for  their vote. C’mon the Gorgie and always, always FTH 🇱🇻🇱🇻

Enjoy 👍 

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Enjoy 👍 

I’m not contemplating anything other than a comfortable victory today GR. Boyles diving is the only thing that will wind me up today. I hope Halkett lets him know early what to expect 

7 minutes ago, SMJ_1874 said:

I’m not contemplating anything other than a comfortable victory today GR. Boyles diving is the only thing that will wind me up today. I hope Halkett lets him know early what to expect 

We’ve got this today. They’re the most over rated Hibs team I can remember. Go out there and play our own football and don’t get hung up on stopping them from playing and it’s a done deal. 

Edited by GinRummy

Good weather forecast.

Boyle reminds me of something I once had on my bum.  Couldn't wait to see the back of it and never gave it another thought till now.

27 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

We’ve got this today. They’re the most over rated Hibs team I can remember. Go out there and play our own football and don’t get hung up on stopping them from playing and it’s a done deal. 

I’ve backed us to win 4-1 such is my confidence for today. They’ve been hyped up to win by pundits and media but we haven’t even clicked into our top gear yet. When we do then we’ll put a few to the sword and we’re starting with the leith tramps today. 2-0 half time, 4-1 full time. Roseburn end will be empty by the 75th minute 

1 hour ago, CloustonHMFC said:

Nightshift here too. Home from work at 8am, up at 12.30pm (I'm in Europe), cup of coffee and game on TV then back to my kip for a few hours. Canny wait.

Oklahoma here. It's just approaching midnight right now and will be a 6am kick off for me. But luckily I'm not working Saturdays or Sundays right now.

17 minutes ago, SMJ_1874 said:

I’ve backed us to win 4-1 such is my confidence for today. They’ve been hyped up to win by pundits and media but we haven’t even clicked into our top gear yet. When we do then we’ll put a few to the sword and we’re starting with the leith tramps today. 2-0 half time, 4-1 full time. Roseburn end will be empty by the 75th minute 

👍 sounds like a plan. 

1 hour ago, CloustonHMFC said:

I’m off Sunday night so can bevvy but probably won’t 

I'm hesitant to be over confident because that tends to backfire. But the signs are all good. They have been consistently losing to Hearts even when facing a Championship Hearts. That has to be getting under their skin. Inserting serious doubt among them.

Leveins Battalion

No nerves here,I just want tore into them,the players will be the same.

What separates this from the last 5 or 6 yeas  is that we are a good team now,what's better is that nobody outside of Hearts thinks that yet,Boyce,GMS,Gino,Woodburn,Walker,McKay,Souttar,Kingsley,Haring,Gnanduillet...team full of match winners now.🇱🇻🇱🇻

6 hours ago, CloustonHMFC said:

I'd be surprised if this wasn't the team. He might throw in Devlin instead of Haring as a curve ball.

Could do mate.

I don't see him going with two out and out wingers. I think he likes GMS as he's a bit more disciplined than Gino when defending...and Woodburn can come in and change us to a two up top when attacking.

Different problems for the tramps.

15 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I'm hesitant to be over confident because that tends to backfire. But the signs are all good. They have been consistently losing to Hearts even when facing a Championship Hearts. That has to be getting under their skin. Inserting serious doubt among them.

Jack Ross on TV was utterly unconvincing when stating that he had the personnel to deal with any threat posed by Hearts' new recruits (since their cup defeat). Not so much 'deluded' as not even believing it himself. He looked like a condemned man. You could see it in his eyes.

By half-time it's likely to be another case of:-

Screenshot_20210912-065511_Gallery.jpg

6 hours ago, Hungry hippo said:

I wouldn't say he is 100% given Halliday and Devlin are competing for the same single slot. I think Haring is the most likely but Halliday has barely ever been dropped and we seem to have high hopes for Devlin.

Cant see him picking Devlin to start- why break up a tried and tested for the most important game of the season - hell come on as a sub regardless of winning, losing or draw imo

Edited by 160598

What happened to that drunk bloke who used to be Lennon's assistant?  Only person from there I ever liked.

Early night for me.  Fell off the top of a ladder today.  No harm done miraculously but a bit shaken and the medication has made me a bit shaky and drowsy..  Silly old git.

Fully expecting to waken to the news that you have all serenaded our great friends with "always look on the bright side of life".

On 04/09/2021 at 20:43, Wee Mikey said:

On 04/09/2021 at 20:40, colinmaroon said:

Noon kick off is a nightmare!

No it's not. They'll still be recovering from celebrating their expected win the night before ... 'Relegation Derby', an' aw that.

I love 11:59:59 - Its second to noon

This game can't come quick enough now, buzzin' for it.

Confident that we can destroy that lot & that Robbie drills that into them that it's not 'just another game'..

Hoping that the likes of Woodburn & Benigeme really thrive on the atmosphere and show their class. 

27 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

What happened to that drunk bloke who used to be Lennon's assistant?  Only person from there I ever liked.

Early night for me.  Fell off the top of a ladder today.  No harm done miraculously but a bit shaken and the medication has made me a bit shaky and drowsy..  Silly old git.

Fully expecting to waken to the news that you have all serenaded our great friends with "always look on the bright side of life".

Gary i threaten women in car parks' Parker? 

Woke up for a pish at 3am and couldn't get back to sleep! 

Can't wait for this today. About to leave the house at 8am. 

Stupid Scotrail messing my plans up. 

Get stuck in to them today Hearts.

9 hours ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

Let's just hope he doesn't play. He's a match winner 

Only in the eyes of those who like cheats.  Take away his diving and it's only pace that he does not much with.

I'd bet any hibs fan that Boyce gets more goals this season than the cheat.

Think this will be a close game…..there is very little between the teams imo. We have an issue that a handful of our new signings have played so little football so far this season and the frantic pace might catch them out.

I don’t expect Devlin or Mackay to start for that very reason but they will come on later on in the game to add some energy.

Team selection is a tough one….Beni, Haring and Halliday gives us a decent balance in the middle but with Smith and Cochrane either side it means only one from Gino, GMS, Woodburn, Mackay and Gnando will start.

RN has tough job to sort that out.

I’ll say 2-1 Hearts in what will be a really close match.

Looking forward to it!!

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Only in the eyes of those who like cheats.  Take away his diving and it's only pace that he does not much with.

I'd bet any hibs fan that Boyce gets more goals this season than the cheat.

Boyce is a striker tho, Thumb Daley is a winger. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Think this will be a close game…..there is very little between the teams imo. We have an issue that a handful of our new signings have played so little football so far this season and the frantic pace might catch them out.

I don’t expect Devlin or Mackay to start for that very reason but they will come on later on in the game to add some energy.

Team selection is a tough one….Beni, Haring and Halliday gives us a decent balance in the middle but with Smith and Cochrane either side it means only one from Gino, GMS, Woodburn, Mackay and Gnando will start.

RN has tough job to sort that out.

I’ll say 2-1 Hearts in what will be a really close match.

Looking forward to it!!

Agree, either that or 6-3 Hearts. 

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

Glad no harm done!    Stayed up late and watched Raducanu……amazing sporting a achievement.    Can’t wait for today….need to put the wee team and media back in their box! 

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Boyce is a striker tho, Thumb Daley is a winger. 

Quiet!  I'm trying to win easy money as I'm skint...

Still an overrated cheating swine.