Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Tanglewood03 said:

Hey all I'm saying is do a bit research before you trust people in charge of your kids 🤷‍♂️ After all you have to face them with the realisation of what you've done . Ps in Australia there have been stadiums set aside to mass vax Australian kids . So far 7 have died and the government have issued gagging orders on parents . Believe what you will but don't say you weren't warned , goodnight .

Have they aye 🤣

4 minutes ago, Tanglewood03 said:

Hey all I'm saying is do a bit research before you trust people in charge of your kids 🤷‍♂️ After all you have to face them with the realisation of what you've done . Ps in Australia there have been stadiums set aside to mass vax Australian kids . So far 7 have died and the government have issued gagging orders on parents . Believe what you will but don't say you weren't warned , goodnight .

What does that have to do with the video you posted about Maryland?

9 minutes ago, Tanglewood03 said:

My post swiftly removed but this is allowed to stand. This place been bought out by Zuckerberg? 

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, Tanglewood03 said:

Yes they have , even my sister who lives in oz doesn't know what extent the government has went to . As I said goodnight 😊

Nothing mate just think about it 😳

I’ve got friends and family over there and I’ve spoke to them quite a bit since this kicked off. Most of them have lost the plot and they’ve suckered you right in. Facebook drivel. All of it. 

14 minutes ago, Tanglewood03 said:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-27/coronacheck-school-student-vaccination-misinformation/100410132

Took 3 seconds. You're welcome.  

Dennis Denuto

TBF I’ve not heard about these deaths in Australia so the ONLY explanation must be a massive global cover up and conspiracy involving thousands of people, many of whom dislike each other. 

or ………… 

Nucky Thompson
14 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Imagine using the death of a kid who hadn't been vaccinated to spread lies to suit their agendas.

Sickos 

Edited by Nucky Thompson

3 minutes ago, Dennis Denuto said:

TBF I’ve not heard about these deaths in Australia so the ONLY explanation must be a massive global cover up and conspiracy involving thousands of people, many of whom dislike each other. 

or ………… 

I've heard there are literally no children left in Australia.

ViciousSmugAppaloosa-max-1mb.gif

:sob:

20 minutes ago, Tanglewood03 said:

Yes they have , even my sister who lives in oz doesn't know what extent the government has went to . As I said goodnight 😊

Nothing mate just think about it 😳

:wtfvlad:

11 minutes ago, Beni said:

And there it is.

When you can't back up a single word of the rubbish you spout you have to fall back on that phrase.

You’ve quoted me on something I didn’t actually post there somehow. That was Tanglewood who said that🤷🏻‍♂️

@Alex Kintner

Sorry yes, I quoted him from within your post so it showed up as your quote.

Apologies for associating you with our new friend's words of wisdom! 

Edited by Beni

3 minutes ago, Beni said:

@Alex Kintner

Sorry yes, I quoted him from within your post so it showed up as your quote.

Apologies for associating you with our new friend's words of wisdom! 

No worries 👍🏻

1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Is Tommy Robinson News superior* to UK Column? 

* superior in the context of the 'quality' of absolute banger it attracts?

Imagine joining a forum to peddle that shite or more likely rejoin  

1 hour ago, Alex Kintner said:

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it does the opposite. It shows that vaccines are working effectively.

🤔

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

So has wee Wisey been banned or something? Big Joe Bugner?

Honestly 😂

seems like it 🤣

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Imagine joining a forum to peddle that shite or more likely rejoin  

🤔

seems like it 🤣

****ing crackpot mate :lol: 

Why are the mods allowing blatant lies to be spread via this website? It's not a good look for Hearts or the human race in general. 

1 hour ago, The Internet said:

Why are the mods allowing blatant lies to be spread via this website? It's not a good look for Hearts or the human race in general. 

:spoton:

Looks like the same poster using multiple accounts.  You never see them post on other topics let alone Hearts.

Wales still have the mask mandates and a vaccine passport?

It weird that they're doing the worst of the home nations despite it working in Scotland.

Are the mitigations in place just correlation with Scotland's progress or is there something going awry in Wales?

14 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Wales still have the mask mandates and a vaccine passport?

It weird that they're doing the worst of the home nations despite it working in Scotland.

Are the mitigations in place just correlation with Scotland's progress or is there something going awry in Wales?

I think it might be due to Scotland doing well on the vaccine front. I don't know their relative success compared to Wales but the other day the figures were for the 12-15 age group (I might be a little off withe the ages) Scotland had 50% vaccinated compared to England at 20%. They were putting some of it down to being able to book the kids into the vaccine centres in Scotland but not in England. At least that is what I remember from the news snippet I heard. I do wonder if due to half term starting last/this week there will be an increase in vaccine rates for kids in england

7 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

I think it might be due to Scotland doing well on the vaccine front. I don't know their relative success compared to Wales but the other day the figures were for the 12-15 age group (I might be a little off withe the ages) Scotland had 50% vaccinated compared to England at 20%. They were putting some of it down to being able to book the kids into the vaccine centres in Scotland but not in England. At least that is what I remember from the news snippet I heard. I do wonder if due to half term starting last/this week there will be an increase in vaccine rates for kids in england

Cheers, that would make a bit more sense as currently Wales seem to be sticking out like a sore thumb a bit in the charts I was looking at. Although if the aim of vaccine passports is to drive up vaccination levels if Wales are lagging behind on that then that must be a concern for them

2 hours ago, The Internet said:

Didn’t realise this we were living in China. 

3 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Didn’t realise this we were living in China. 

It’s only lies when they disagree with it. Yes censorship never works . Let people express their views / opinions and quite rightly people can challenge it . Problem is last night someone got a telling off it seems for being very insulting to another member . Don’t think they are a happy bunny .  Tough. 

05351195-B7DD-4637-A337-6A2563984918.gif

Well my truthful post got removed while lies remain so no we aren't living in China, it's definitely still the UK. 

7 minutes ago, The Internet said:

Damn a low resolution facebook meme, there's no way back for me. 

image-23-10-21-07-07-7.jpeg

• Moderators

Just a reminder to all posters that debating or commenting on moderator actions is not allowed. If you were removed from a thread, had posts removed or reported another poster, please don't discuss it on the open forum.

If you want to discuss any aspect of forum moderation, please PM any Moderator or Administrator and one of us will try to help you.

Thanks.

26 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Just to confirm - no vaccine certificate required for tonight's match, yeah?

Think its for crowds of over 10k outdoors.

27 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Cool. McDiarmid is 10k capacity max, and I don't think there'll be anything near that.

The 10k figure seems very arbitrary. Was there any published reasoning behind it?

You'd have to ask Nicola and co.

25 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Cool. McDiarmid is 10k capacity max, and I don't think there'll be anything near that.

The 10k figure seems very arbitrary. Was there any published reasoning behind it?

Arbitrary?  That's debatable.  It's within the orbit of the principle of needing to draw the line somewhere.  Did they use a random number generator to produce a figure?  Probably not.  Or decided to affect an already pre-determined group of clubs?  Probably not.  It's probably safer to assume there was some degree of reason applied to it,  sound or not so sound.  In an arbitrary grey area I would venture.

Dennis Denuto
2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Arbitrary?  That's debatable.  It's within the orbit of the principle of needing to draw the line somewhere.  Did they use a random number generator to produce a figure?  Probably not.  Or decided to affect an already pre-determined group of clubs?  Probably not.  It's probably safer to assume there was some degree of reason applied to it,  sound or not so sound.  In an arbitrary grey area I would venture.

Was it not set with the sole purpose of pissing off Aberdeen FC??

1 minute ago, Dennis Denuto said:

That's a policy decision everyone on this board should be able to get behind!

6 minutes ago, Dennis Denuto said:

Does the once renowned club have that volume of spectators?

2 minutes ago, jonesy said:

...within the orbit of the principle... I'm borrowing that. :) 

I'd imagine it's the same degree of reason that brought different countries to conclude that 'social distancing' involved either 1.5m, 2m, 3m or 6 feet. Who knew that particles travelled further depending on which nation state you inhabit?

Probably.  Reasoning of some kind.  Whether it's a work of sheer genius or a task performed by Laurel & Hardy,  or somewhere in between.

Captain Canada
5 hours ago, jonesy said:

I've not seen anything. It doesn't really make sense as you could be in a very busy section at a game with 5,000 people attending or in a sparse section at a game with 15,000 there.

I know some people who were very vocal in wanting unvaccinated people kept away from Tynecastle but are happy to go to the game tonight with no such restrictions. 

39 minutes ago, jonesy said:

That's my point exactly. Imagine a few hundred folk huddling under a cow shed at a League 2 match, for example. They're likely to be closer together than the 16,000 (hehe) at Easter Road, and yet only one of those places will need vaxx certificates...

I think it's since they've learned more about the virus. Anything 9,999 and below isn't an issue but the the 10,000th person is like the straw that broke the camel's back. The virus flips out and infects everyone. Similar to the way it used to only go mental after a certain time in the evening.

Edited by Taffin

55 minutes ago, jonesy said:

That's my point exactly. Imagine a few hundred folk huddling under a cow shed at a League 2 match, for example. They're likely to be closer together than the 16,000 (hehe) at Easter Road, and yet only one of those places will need vaxx certificates...

One thing that was mentioned a while back was that part of the thinking would be based on the number of people travelling around on supporters buses and public transport and attending pubs and clubs before/after matches.

21 hours ago, Taffin said:

I think it's since they've learned more about the virus. Anything 9,999 and below isn't an issue but the the 10,000th person is like the straw that broke the camel's back. The virus flips out and infects everyone. Similar to the way it used to only go mental after a certain time in the evening.

It’s a total nonsense in a football environment. Basically 4 clubs are having restrictions placed on them while every other club and their supporters can go to games as they please. Travelling on supporter buses and mixing in the pubs and clubs while every single one of them could be unvaccinated. 😂

Even giving them a bit of credit and saying they had to pick a number. I’d wager the difference in unvaccinated numbers between a crowd of 9000 and 11000 with restrictions is completely negligible. 

Usual lip service and pointlessness from the Scottish government. 

21 minutes ago, Dazo said:

It’s a total nonsense in a football environment. Basically 4 clubs are having restrictions placed on them while every other club and their supporters can go to games as they please. Travelling on supporter buses and mixing in the pubs and clubs while every single one of them could be unvaccinated. 😂

Even giving them a bit of credit and saying they had to pick a number. I’d wager the difference in unvaccinated numbers between a crowd of 9000 and 11000 with restrictions is completely negligible. 

Usual lip service and pointlessness from the Scottish government. 

We spoke about this earliervin the thread, Dazo.

A ball park figure of, say, 100K going to Scottish grounds of a normal weekend would have three quarters under these restrictions. 

I'm assuming that's their reasoning but it's all conjecture.

18 minutes ago, Boab said:

We spoke about this earliervin the thread, Dazo.

A ball park figure of, say, 100K going to Scottish grounds of a normal weekend would have three quarters under these restrictions. 

I'm assuming that's their reasoning but it's all conjecture.

I understand Boab but in real terms how many unvaccinated people are they stopping mixing ? As I said it will be negligible imo. Those that can’t get into the grounds because of being unvaccinated will be mixing in pubs, clubs and houses up and down the country anyway. Maybe they should just have the balls to say we are doing this and other measures to force people to get vaccinated. That I’d happily say fair enough to. 

56 minutes ago, Dazo said:

I understand Boab but in real terms how many unvaccinated people are they stopping mixing ? As I said it will be negligible imo. Those that can’t get into the grounds because of being unvaccinated will be mixing in pubs, clubs and houses up and down the country anyway. Maybe they should just have the balls to say we are doing this and other measures to force people to get vaccinated. That I’d happily say fair enough to. 

Tbf to them, they more or less said that was the reason. Never used the word force mind but it's the same thing basically.

The nightclub thing and the football was a way to get the young team with the programme.

Older people against the VAX, for whatever reason, are fairly low in number I'd guess. Negligible actually.

Edited by Boab

N Lincs Jambo

I noticed the attendance at Pittodrie today was under 10K. That’s well short of what I would have expected for an Aberdeen v Hearts game especially with Hearts being unbeaten and the sheep having excellent results v Hibs and the Huns.

Couldn’t find anything in the MSM (or JKB to be fair) so I checked out the AFC official site. Basically attendance restricted to under 10K so as not to discriminate against those who choose not to have the jab. As much as I seriously don’t like them well done AFC.

Dennis Reynolds
2 hours ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

I noticed the attendance at Pittodrie today was under 10K. That’s well short of what I would have expected for an Aberdeen v Hearts game especially with Hearts being unbeaten and the sheep having excellent results v Hibs and the Huns.

Couldn’t find anything in the MSM (or JKB to be fair) so I checked out the AFC official site. Basically attendance restricted to under 10K so as not to discriminate against those who choose not to have the jab. As much as I seriously don’t like them well done AFC.

You couldn't find anything in the MSM or JKB, really?

Really?