Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

4 minutes ago, Killinman said:

Having bought a season ticket again this season how can the government impose such a ludicrous rule. For goodness sake you could have leprosy but as long as you have these ineffective jabs you can still get in to Tynecastle. I am lost for words because if I relent and have the first jab tomorrow the earliest I could legally get into Tynecastle is early November!!!! Human Rights??? Furthermore how can this be policed without great snaking queues . This beggars belief as when you in your seat you are only in the proximity of say ten people not 10000!!!

Interesting that you mention Human Rights.

You mean like the Human Right not to get infected by somebody who chooses not to get the vaccine offered to them  ? 

Ineffective jab ?   

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Victor Meldrew
15 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

You need to apply for it. Takes about 10 days to get there and you only get one copy

Can't you just get it on the NHS App? That's how it works in England - I've used the App to prove Covid vaccination and  fly abroad on a number of occasions.

12 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Sorry but that is just absoloute crap,the vaccine does not stop you catching Covid or spreading it,So how can you pose a bigger risk?It's a personal choice,and if somebody chooses not be vaccinated it is entirely their discretion and they should not be discriminated against.

Because if you have been double jabbed and do catch it, you are less likely to be hospitalised.

The NHS is under enough strain as it is without "normal" business being further postponed due to covid cases.

Just now, Victor Meldrew said:

Can't you just get it on the NHS App? That's how it works in England - I've used the App to prove Covid vaccination and  fly abroad on a number of occasions.

Supposed to be bringing that in by end of next week in Scotland

kingantti1874
8 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Kind of answered your own question there havent you,its not a guaranteed barrier.

no one said it was guaranteed. But it reduced the risk. Pretty ****ing simple stuff 

10 minutes ago, Sow Easy said:

This could also rid us of the diet Rangers brigade. I'm betting the Venn diagram of those numpties and the anti vax conspiracy nuts is a circle. 

🤣🤣🤣

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Getting a jab before going into fester makes sense…………tetanus should do it.

I always do if I have to go anywhere near Leith. 

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Back to 2005 said:

Its almost like it is just a way of bringing in digital ID.....

straight  of the window lickers Facebook page 😂😂😂, just after the vaccine is a microchip 😂😂😂

29 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Can't beat a bit of medical apartheid. Oh well guess I won't be going to Tynecastle for a while.

Same for me. It is a real shame the government have this much control - and so easily. 

Gutted to be honest but so be it - I won't be forced into it just so I can do things I enjoyed before. Was at Aberdeen game and was at Tannadice. Attended Sweet FA four times to see my unvaccinated partner perform.

But now it is a problem.

God Tynecastle will be even more of. Library considering the average age of those vaccinated . The sweetie wrappers will love not having the “ young team “ about I guess too . 

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

straight  of the window lickers Facebook page 😂😂😂, just after the vaccine is a microchip 😂😂😂

Off

9 minutes ago, Killinman said:

Having bought a season ticket again this season how can the government impose such a ludicrous rule. For goodness sake you could have leprosy but as long as you have these ineffective jabs you can still get in to Tynecastle. I am lost for words because if I relent and have the first jab tomorrow the earliest I could legally get into Tynecastle is early November!!!! Human Rights??? Furthermore how can this be policed without great snaking queues . This beggars belief as when you in your seat you are only in the proximity of say ten people not 10000!!!

Human rights is another belter. 

3 minutes ago, Victor Meldrew said:

I thought so initially, but apparently it is different to the English App. I had to send away for mine, however as someone mentioned earlier, there is supposedly a digital version coming shortly.

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I was always getting jabbed if it meant me getting back to the fitbaw. I couldn't give a toss about the risks. More harm to my mental health not being allowed to go.

I’m unconvinced by that arguments, as are the voices in my head 🤔🤪😜?!?’

22 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

When do you receive a certificate? The tin foil hat crew will be raging. 

A3 in a frame delivered by Hermes, original must be presented at the turnstile 

1 minute ago, 151 said:

Same for me. It is a real shame the government have this much control - and so easily. 

Gutted to be honest but so be it - I won't be forced into it just so I can do things I enjoyed before. Was at Aberdeen game and was at Tannadice. Attended Sweet FA four times to see my unvaccinated partner perform.

But now it is a problem.

It is a problem especially as my son will also miss out. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

God Tynecastle will be even more of. Library considering the average age of those vaccinated . The sweetie wrappers will love not having the “ young team “ about I guess too . 

Oh no who told the Covid thread conspiracists 🙈😜?

1 minute ago, gorgieheart said:

You mean like the Human Right not to get infected by somebody who chooses not to get the vaccine offered to them  ? 

Ineffective jab ?   

The vaccine does not stop you getting Covid. I know several people who have had the vaccine and have had bad

doses of it.  It also does not stop you passing it on to others either. My human right is to decide what put in my body.

Nelly Terraces
3 minutes ago, Boris said:

:conspiracy:

:lol:Indeed Sir.👍

"People who had good reasons for not getting fully vaccinated - including children and people with particular medical conditions - would be exempt."

So really only the tin foil wearing thickie brigade are the only ones who'll have a problem with this. I'm cool with that. Though of course, in their minds Bill Gates controlled my mind to say that. :D

20 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Sorry but that is just absoloute crap,the vaccine does not stop you catching Covid or spreading it,So how can you pose a bigger risk?It's a personal choice,and if somebody chooses not be vaccinated it is entirely their discretion and they should not be discriminated against.

This’ll be interesting.

Which of the eight protected groups does an anti-Vaxxer fall under?

Victor Meldrew
13 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Since when did a vaccine protect someone else?! It either works or it doesn't.

I understand that it's about viral load. Studies have shown that if someone gets the virus having been vaccinated, they will have a lower viral load. That means they get the illness in a far less serious form (a good thing) and are less likely to spread to someone else (another good thing). 

If you define the vaccine 'working' as meaning that you are guaranteed not to catch the virus at all, then it doesn't, but that's probably not a definition that any sensible person would recognise. The vaccine reduces infections, hospitalisations and deaths.

But don't trust the science - much better to go on an ill-informed paranoia and stuff you read on the internet.

Berra than you
1 minute ago, Killinman said:

The vaccine does not stop you getting Covid. I know several people who have had the vaccine and have had bad

doses of it.  It also does not stop you passing it on to others either. My human right is to decide what put in my body.

Nobody is telling you you have to put it in. Just that if you don't you can't do certain things. Hardly a human right to attend a football match.

Victor Meldrew

Of course it's your right to decide not to have it. No-one is deciding to pin you down and put an injection in your arm.

What you don't have is a human right to be allowed to go to the football. The Government is entitled to say that if you choose not to be vaccinated, your leisure activities can be restricted.

10 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Its almost like it is just a way of bringing in digital ID.....

And what's your problem with having a digital ID or any ID for that matter.  And don't bother giving me that 'human right's pish, you need a passport to go on holiday and are ID'd to open a bank account so what EXACTLY is your problem?

8 minutes ago, gorgieheart said:

Ineffective jab ?   

Over 20 k at Dalkieth on Saturday were checked for lateral flow tests within 24 hours of the concert without any delays. Smart way going forward I think. 

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Victor Meldrew said:

I understand that it's about viral load. Studies have shown that if someone gets the virus having been vaccinated, they will have a lower viral load. That means they get the illness in a far less serious form (a good thing) and are less likely to spread to someone else (another good thing). 

If you define the vaccine 'working' as meaning that you are guaranteed not to catch the virus at all, then it doesn't, but that's probably not a definition that any sensible person would recognise. The vaccine reduces infections, hospitalisations and deaths.

But don't trust the science - much better to go on an ill-informed paranoia and stuff you read on the internet.

The majority of people who refuse to put the “vaccine” in their body would be quite happy to sniff cocaine cut with bleach made in a bath 😂😂

Niemi’s gloves
14 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Given it states next month it is pretty clear.....it will not apply for this match

Hearts v Motherwell 2nd October unless they bring it in late in September which would mean the 25th against Livingston but it seems October onwards

The BBC article says “later this month” in the first sentence. I agree, though, that it probably won’t apply to the Hibs game. 

1 minute ago, Heartsofgold said:

And what's your problem with having a digital ID or any ID for that matter.  And don't bother giving me that 'human right's pish, you need a passport to go on holiday and are ID'd to open a bank account so what EXACTLY is your problem?

Hardly comparable to coercing a vaccine.

27 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

So you've no issue with matches going behind closed doors then. 

been here before
12 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

no one said it was guaranteed. But it reduced the risk. Pretty ****ing simple stuff 

Is that why you think you can understand it?

Just now, Back to 2005 said:

Except you probably won't as Sturgeon will close it before the end of October.

Best get your vaccine then if you don't want that happening 👍

Just now, Back to 2005 said:

Hardly comparable to coercing a vaccine.

So it's a world wide conspiracy and EVERY sensible virologist and immunologist on the planet is in on it??  Come on man!!!!  2 Million+ dead and millions more hospitalised and suffering long term illness.

4 minutes ago, Killinman said:

As others have pointed out, vaccination has never been claimed to be 100% effective by any of the medical science experts.  The claim is 80 to 90 percent - which is pretty good considering the timeframe they had to develop it, but it also means  that 10-20% of the population will still suffer from a Covid infection.     10-20 % is better than 100% - or do you disagree ?

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

I don't make government policy. 

the policy is correct and if anything has been introduced too late.

Your willingness to believe the crap you’ve read from unreputable and sometimes malicious sources is the problem. 

You will continue to miss out, as will your son. - football is just the start, and worse than that - you are risking your own health and the health of those around you

With cases going how they were I was fully expecting reduced capacities soon.  If this is the price, I'm personally fine with it.

If you don't want to have a jab, it's your right, but that doesn't give you the right to unfiltered access to public areas during a pandemic when cases are doubling.

15 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I thought the microchip was in the vaccine already 😉

6 minutes ago, Victor Meldrew said:

Of course it's your right to decide not to have it. No-one is deciding to pin you down and put an injection in your arm.

What you don't have is a human right to be allowed to go to the football. The Government is entitled to say that if you choose not to be vaccinated, your leisure activities can be restricted.

I have been supporting Hearts since 1957 and the only way to see them now is to have something injected into me I don't want. So you can be safe in a crowd of 9999 but not 10000 .....Utter nonsense

Italian Lambretta

They have already introduced a similar system in Germany but went one step further that you need to show proof of vaccination to go to a bar, restaurant or stay in a hotel. If you don't have that you need to show a PCR test no longer than 24 hours before.

Just now, Italian Lambretta said:

They have already introduced a similar system in Germany but went one step further that you need to show proof of vaccination to go to a bar, restaurant or stay in a hotel. If you don't have that you need to show a PCR test no longer than 24 hours before.

Exactly like the concert on Saturday. No problem. 

I have been supporting Hearts since 1957 and the only way to see them now is to have something injected into me I don't want. So you can be safe in a crowd of 9999 but not 10000 .....Utter nonsense

Out of curiosity, why don't you want a vaccine?

Victor Meldrew

No, it's not nonsense. You're a risk to others. They've done the sensible thing and got the vaccine. Youy've chosen not to. You're the one who should suffer.

1 minute ago, Italian Lambretta said:

To me that’s not unreasonable, if the system can cope with the per

17 minutes ago, 151 said:

But now it is a problem.

Some would say that it means you are no longer a problem for others wishing to attend but chose not to do so because of people like you

Swings and roundabouts eh.