Daniel Stendel

Arthur Morgan

16 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Robbie left for Mk dons, if you think that's bettering his career fair play, Robbie is made out the messiah on here, at away games he wasn't, I don't dislike Ann, dislike is a strong word to use, I don't dislike Robbie or Craig either, but what you have to understand is Robbie has learned from who? 

So it's only natural he picks up habits and tendencies of Craig. 

He's doing a good job just now no complaints from me. 

What I have to understand? Dont be condescending as if you are THE authority on all football ever. People are also their own person , Sadly going down south is bettering your situation as its financially a step up. Things AB etc are aware we cant do until we move league , get rid of Doncaster n his OF cohorts or the world explodes. Robbie is far from made out to be the messiah , most folk want him gone or as soon as we dont score in 30secs slate him. Stendel gets a hard time because much as everyone wanted him to succeed we were in a better place when he came in and he made it worse.

I did want to ask why you think a poster would specifically use a musselburgh turn of phrase to degrade you. Thats extreme paranoia on your end id say. Most folk on here wouldnt know what bingo is and to assume the poster is from musselburgh or in the game enough to know what bingo is there is a bit OTT. 

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bongo 1874

• sadj

• Alex Kintner

• Bazzas right boot

Just now, Barack said:

Genuinely though...is it some kind of Craigmillar slang, or outer Musselburgh?

Never heard of Bingo as a drug term, in my life! Maybe as I grew up in West Lothian...🤷‍♂️

Musselburgh for the colombian pooder likes

1 minute ago, Barack said:

Genuinely though...is it some kind of Craigmillar slang, or outer Musselburgh?

Never heard of Bingo as a drug term, in my life! Maybe as I grew up in West Lothian...🤷‍♂️

They just call it pure there eh 🤣

14 minutes ago, been here before said:

I have no idea what that means.

Im presuming its you in some way back tracking that I  backed Levein at all let alone "to the death".

Go on just one post to prove you're not a total slavering wreck- find one and post it of me backing Levein.

Should be easy for you.

Ok 

•  
  On 01/12/2017 at 23:46, Wilo said:

“All I can say about Michael is that his agent at the time was George Wright, who used to play here (for Hearts). We didn’t have any money at the time but George said that Man United would cover his salary. But we had to put something on the contract so it was £1 a week and, without doubt, it was the worst value for money I have ever had from any player, and that is a fact.”

Brilliant, just brilliant.

•  
  On 13/03/2018 at 14:38, mitch41 said:

It will probably be the same suspects who voted Cathro to stay that back Levein. They will learn that they are wrong just like they were with Cathro.

Have you ever got a positive word to say about anyone or anything, ever?

•  

Maybe looking to start 45 threads on Levein Is Not The Answer.

I can post more if you want? 

7 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

It’s awful. The memories I have of my sweet old gran have been ruined. Turns out she was secretly off doing drugs every night. 

Does explain some of the cardigans she knitted though. 🤔

“Get oan e bingo n gan n paint the toon maroon miiiin” , thats how they musselburgh people talk isnt it? 

been here before
1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Ok 

•  

“All I can say about Michael is that his agent at the time was George Wright, who used to play here (for Hearts). We didn’t have any money at the time but George said that Man United would cover his salary. But we had to put something on the contract so it was £1 a week and, without doubt, it was the worst value for money I have ever had from any player, and that is a fact.”

•  

It will probably be the same suspects who voted Cathro to stay that back Levein. They will learn that they are wrong just like they were with Cathro.

•  

Nup Im not seeing where Im backing Levein there.

Post more though. Itll keep me going till the bingo wears off.

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Ok 

•  

•  

•  

You realise not one bit there is backing Levein? 

6 minutes ago, sadj said:

What I have to understand? Dont be condescending as if you are THE authority on all football ever. People are also their own person , Sadly going down south is bettering your situation as its financially a step up. Things AB etc are aware we cant do until we move league , get rid of Doncaster n his OF cohorts or the world explodes. Robbie is far from made out to be the messiah , most folk want him gone or as soon as we dont score in 30secs slate him. Stendel gets a hard time because much as everyone wanted him to succeed we were in a better place when he came in and he made it worse.

I did want to ask why you think a poster would specifically use a musselburgh turn of phrase to degrade you. Thats extreme paranoia on your end id say. Most folk on here wouldnt know what bingo is and to assume the poster is from musselburgh or in the game enough to know what bingo is there is a bit OTT. 

Sorry but bingo is a well known drug term, who said the poster is from musselburgh? 

Just now, been here before said:

Nup Im not seeing where Im backing Levein there.

Post more though. Itll keep me going till the bingo wears off.

Na mate you totally are so here ill back Stendel

”we were shite under him and kept losing games , dropping points that would hsve kept us up”

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

OK sadj but questioning someone who is speaking about Levein right 🤔

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

Sorry but bingo is a well known drug term, who said the poster is from musselburgh? 

Bingo is not a well known drug term Bongo. Its a colloquial term for it. I doubt anyome outside of Edinburgh or more specifically Musselburgh area has even heard of it. Martindale prob doesnt even know it , Blackie might , Lavety etc naaa nae chance.

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Bingo is not a well known drug term Bongo. Its a colloquial term for it. I doubt anyome outside of Edinburgh or more specifically Musselburgh area has even heard of it. Martindale prob doesnt even know it , Blackie might , Lavety etc naaa nae chance.

Again deflect 👍

OK sadj but questioning someone who is speaking about Levein right 🤔

You are harder work than anyone else on this forum. Thats truely saying something. Im disengaging again. Specifically in relation to bingo and BeenHereBefore , 1 irrelevant to anything except you being para , the other BHB can defend himself

You are harder work than anyone else on this forum. Thats truely saying something. Im disengaging again. Specifically in relation to bingo and BeenHereBefore , 1 irrelevant to anything except you being para , the other BHB can defend himself

He's clearly questioning the other poster for having an opinion, who is the poster having an opinion on that been here before is questioning?. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

been here before

He's clearing questioning the other poster for having an opinion, who is the poster having an opinion on that been here before is questioning?. 

Im seriously wondering if you're having some sort of a breakdown.

Have some time away from the pc perhaps.

1 minute ago, been here before said:

Im seriously wondering if you're having some sort of a breakdown.

Have some time away from the pc perhaps.

•  

Cool.

Another Levein thread.

?

•  
  On 04/04/2019 at 18:05, been here before said:

Cool.

Another Levein thread.

?

He's got a point though. There's not much else to discuss at the moment.

been here before
  •  

Cool.

Another Levein thread.

?

•  
  On 04/04/2019 at 18:05, been here before said:

Cool.

Another Levein thread.

?

He's got a point though. There's not much else to discuss at the moment.

Nup still waiting for the "defending Levein to the death" stuff.

been here before

Shall we just agree that your desperate searching has resulted in you finding some posts where Im moaning about the number of Levein threads but none at all where Im defending him "to the death" or otherwise?

That seem reasonable?

Bazzas right boot
28 minutes ago, sadj said:

I live in Mussleburgh, me ER heard of bingo. 

I used to sing my daughter that sing

B

I

N

G

O

And bingo was his name oh. 

My world has been rocked 

Edited by Smith's right boot
With that spelling, maybe I'm on the bingo

21 minutes ago, sadj said:

4 minutes ago, been here before said:

Shall we just agree that your desperate searching has resulted in you finding some posts where Im moaning about the number of Levein threads but none at all where Im defending him "to the death" or otherwise?

That seem reasonable?

So may i ask as a poster on a forum, we're people are allowed an opinion, they can also create topics, what was you're problem about people having an opinion on Levein? 

If you never backed Levein? Then why would one choose to even comment 🤔strange behaviour that. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

Bazzas right boot
18 minutes ago, sadj said:

What is it? 

16 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

He's clearly questioning the other poster for having an opinion, who is the poster having an opinion on that been here before is questioning?. 

You're now broke. 

Hit the reset button. 

8 minutes ago, been here before said:

That seem reasonable?

•  
  On 04/05/2019 at 23:24, wattie exploited said:

were you at the game ?  we could have played all week and never look like scoring the football was total shit  but its been like this for months now he need to try changing his glasses then as Killie  were far more dangerous than us !!!!!!!

Nah.

I dont think they were they had a couple of decent chances, obviously scored one of them and perhaps looked like it meant a bit more to them but far more dangerous??

If that game had finished 1-0 Hearts, 1-0 Killie or finished a 0-0 or a 1-1 draw , I dont think anyone would have too many complaints

•  
  On 04/05/2019 at 23:31, innerjambo said:

I wouldn't waste your breath Wattie. The happy clappers on here will defend Levein at any cost. They're like his fully paid up puppets, and they police the site to put down any criticism they come across. They are pathetic really, a bit like our performances of late. 

Bazzas right boot

I'm bingoed oot ma nut. 

Just stoating around the street shouting - 

"legs 11". 

"doctors orders" 

"blind 40"

•  
  On 04/05/2019 at 23:24, wattie exploited said:

were you at the game ?  we could have played all week and never look like scoring the football was total shit  but its been like this for months now he need to try changing his glasses then as Killie  were far more dangerous than us !!!!!!!

Nah.

I dont think they were they had a couple of decent chances, obviously scored one of them and perhaps looked like it meant a bit more to them but far more dangerous??

If that game had finished 1-0 Hearts, 1-0 Killie or finished a 0-0 or a 1-1 draw , I dont think anyone would have too many complaints

•  
  On 04/05/2019 at 23:31, innerjambo said:

I wouldn't waste your breath Wattie. The happy clappers on here will defend Levein at any cost. They're like his fully paid up puppets, and they police the site to put down any criticism they come across. They are pathetic really, a bit like our performances of late. 

Hmm 🤔 you did ask me to show posts, seems I wasn't the only one that thought you backed Levein. 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

What is it? 

You're now broke. 

Hit the reset button. 

Its a colloquial term for Cocaine thats really specific to the afore mentioned part of the world. Iv given up no posts are making sense anymore. Impossible to debate. Everything has been dragged from Stendel and his failure to the usual show. 

Prob not a bad thing to leave the thread to reset  

been here before
9 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Hmm 🤔 you did ask me to show posts, seems I wasn't the only one that thought you backed Levein. 

You've lost it.

You really have lost it.

10 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Nah.

You think that is a post of someone backing Levein "to the death".

:rofl:

39 minutes ago, sadj said:

Sadly i disagree if you have that opinion that's fine, but I would question how one could say that when Stendel came in we were in a better position to take us forward, again it sounds like you and others due to Leveins and Robbie's connection to the club are prepared, to totally forget what Robbie left cathro with, now Levein was the Dof at this time cathro was head coach, so he must of agreed with cathro that Robbie had recruited badly, or why did he allow cathro to sign all those players, again Levein what he done is forgotten by some, most just want to pin the blame on an unknown German that was at the club 3 months, that I can't blame the guy, yet the same people that trotted out give Levein and Neilson time they need pre seasons etc etc. 

If only people could see how contradicting they are, I could expose a few more on here but what is the point. 

I've made my point. 

And i stand by my man. 

39 minutes ago, sadj said:

Sadly i disagree if you have that opinion that's fine, but I would question how one could say that when Stendel came in we were in a better position to take us forward, again it sounds like you and others due to Leveins and Robbie's connection to the club are prepared, to totally forget what Robbie left cathro with, now Levein was the Dof at this time cathro was head coach, so he must of agreed with cathro that Robbie had recruited badly, or why did he allow cathro to sign all those players, again Levein what he done is forgotten by some, most just want to pin the blame on an unknown German that was at the club 3 months, that I can't blame the guy, yet the same people that trotted out give Levein and Neilson time they need pre seasons etc etc. 

If only people could see how contradicting they are, I could expose a few more on here but what is the point. 

I've made my point. 

And i stand by my man. 

5 minutes ago, been here before said:

You've lost it.

You really have lost it.

You think that is a post of someone backing Levein "to the death".

Cmon mate it's clear how many Levein threads had you posted on 🤔

Questioning as to why people were posting and putting up threads, you aren't a mod 😉😁

Edited by Bongo 1874

4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I've made my point. 

And i stand by my man. 

again utterly condescending rubbish. Only Bongo knows the score , only Bongos opinion is correct , if your opinions different then you dont know anything. Just STOP… 👍🏻

been here before
23 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Cmon mate it's clear how many Levein threads had you posted on 🤔

Questioning as to why people were posting and putting up threads, you aren't a mod 😉😁

I wasnt questioning though. Just moaning about the amount of repetative threads. Isnt quite the same as "backing him to the death"

Im still waiting on the posts where I do that.

This is ****in hilarious.

8 minutes ago, sadj said:

again utterly condescending rubbish. Only Bongo knows the score , only Bongos opinion is correct , if your opinions different then you dont know anything. Just STOP… 👍🏻

That's isn't true and i respect you're opinion, it's good to have debate, but you have actively performed in what is known as bullying trying to degrade me as a poster etc, in a gang what is that all about, is that what men really do these days, it was only a couple of weeks ago you pm'd me telling me i have great opinions and posts , has that changed? 

Like wtf 😂😂

Edited by Bongo 1874

Just now, been here before said:

I wasnt questioning though. Just moaning about the amount of repetative threads. Isnt quite the same as "backing him to the death" as any halfway sane person would appreciate.

Im still waiting on the posts where I do that.

I think we all can see what the problem was 😊😁

And what you were trying to achieve. 

been here before

I think we all can see what the problem was 😊😁

And what you were trying to achieve. 

Are you aware you're actually typing this stuff out and posting it for all to see as opposed to just thinking it and keeping it in your head?

1 minute ago, been here before said:

Are you aware you're actually typing this stuff out and posting it for all to see as opposed to just thinking it and keeping it in your head?

Yes my proof is there let others be the judge 😁

Certainly won't lose sleep over it. 

4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

That's isn't true and i respect you're opinion, it's good to have debate, but you have actively performed in what is known as bullying trying to degrade me as a poster etc, in a gang what is that all about, is that what men really do these days, it was only a couple of weeks ago you pm'd me telling me i have great opinions and post, has that changed? 

Like wtf 😂😂

Bullying? Not one person is bullying you. You are going tonto about something and cant see two sides. Just your own projected truth. You do post good stuff at times i said that. Sometimes its way way way off the wheel though. Having good opinions at times does not mean everything you say is right.

Bullying? Not one person is bullying you. You are going tonto about something and cant see two sides. Just your own projected truth. You do post good stuff at times i said that. Sometimes its way way way off the wheel though. Having good opinions at times doesu not mean everything you say is right.

If you say so. 

been here before
3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Yes my proof is there let others be the judge 😁

Righto

You're not Lionel Hutz are you?

Edited by been here before

8 minutes ago, been here before said:

Righto

You're not Lionel Hutz are you?

Are you Peter Pan?

Edited by Bongo 1874

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Peter Pan, is drug slang for Methamphetamine.

👀 Maybe.

Its a term that can be used to call someone an alcoholic and infer they are dependant on drugs…. No maybe about it. Its a far less area specific term too.

4 minutes ago, Barack said:

**** sake. I know nothing. 

Indeed you don’t Jon Snow , Also infers they beat women too , should I go on?

Edited by sadj

been here before
5 minutes ago, Barack said:

Everydays a school day.

So he's moaning people are disrespecting him but calling folk alcoholics and inferring they beat women?

Id like to think Bingo has had better days in his life than today but I fear Id be disappointed.

:lol:

Bazzas right boot
20 minutes ago, Barack said:

😁😁😁

Folk are making this up now!