Jump to content

Daniel Stendel


Arthur Morgan

Recommended Posts

Bongo 1874
29 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Your knowledge of football could be written on the back of a postage stamp with room to spare.

Yeah funny I've said that on here before 🤔

 

You know what they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery,

 

This is comimg from a guy that won nothing 🤔 and backed Levein to the death. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Bongo 1874

    127

  • sadj

    43

  • Alex Kintner

    41

  • ToqueJambo

    39

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

John Findlay
10 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Yeah funny I've said that on here before 🤔

 

You know what they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery,

 

This is comimg from a guy that won nothing 🤔 and backed Levein to the death. 

 

 

Would put my football knowledge up against yours anytime you wish.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bongo 1874
1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

Would put my football knowledge up against yours anytime you wish.

Aye a would put my footballing career up against yours anytime you wish 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Aye a would put my footballing career up against yours anytime you wish 👍

Oooo im in on this game. Ill raise you mine and ill raise you standard of club….Most European/Champs Leagues wins…😉

 

 

On a more serious note. What is the point in this. No one cares about whos played for who it doesnt make you a better football fan. You like Stendel , many don’t , you were making really good points yesterday on threads and tonights been draining again. 

 

Stick to what you are good at and its worth reading dude.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bongo 1874
4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Oooo im in on this game. Ill raise you mine and ill raise you standard of club….Most European/Champs Leagues wins…😉

 

 

On a more serious note. What is the point in this. No one cares about whos played for who it doesnt make you a better football fan. You like Stendel , many don’t , you were making really good points yesterday on threads and tonights been draining again. 

 

Stick to what you are good at and its worth reading dude.

No problem with that mate, just sick of getting abused for no reason on here, if people have a different opinion then fair play, but there is no need for them to abuse other posters, I'll take the advice on board 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Robbie gets full credit for having us in the position we are in at the moment, we are a solid unit just now long may it continue. 

 

But it hurts a few that people like yourself don't pin the blame on stendel, but there's a few that would have you believe it's all his fault, but that's because they don't want to paint there hero in a bad picture. 

 

Toque the same guy that goes on about Levein having seven players out, but won't mention Levein put Harings health and career on the line just so we had a chance to win a cup which resulted in Haring being out for the best part of 2 years he also rushed naismith back which has forced the guy to retire early. 

I dont think anyone pins it all on Stendel. Everyone knows things were a mess and Stendel came in to a stacked deck. He did not however do what he needed to and what was plainly obvious. That said he also had to fight against the Scottish media. The ridiculing of his defensive preparation for Rangers was disgusting. Stendel failed in some games it mattered , Hamilton , St Mirren , Killie etc and due to that we hadn’t got closer to where we needed to be. That is why people have issue with him. Thats where the convo should end. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bongo 1874
1 minute ago, sadj said:

I dont think anyone pins it all on Stendel. Everyone knows things were a mess and Stendel came in to a stacked deck. He did not however do what he needed to and what was plainly obvious. That said he also had to fight against the Scottish media. The ridiculing of his defensive preparation for Rangers was disgusting. Stendel failed in some games it mattered , Hamilton , St Mirren , Killie etc and due to that we hadn’t got closer to where we needed to be. That is why people have issue with him. Thats where the convo should end. 

👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
SteauaNeedarest

Bongo I don’t really know why you continue to defend Stendel so vehemently.

 

I wanted him as manager at the time and rated him but he clearly done a piss poor job with us albeit with the unfair relegation. 
 

I also don’t rate Bob currently as our manager but hey ho.

Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban
7 hours ago, GinRummy said:

I agree to a big extent with the first paragraph. Stendel’s brief involvement had very little effect on RN’s job in the championship. 

How's that? It was Stendel's brief involvement that put us there. He was shocking. But he said things with a accent that had some fans hook line and sinker. He utter dross.

Edited by ri Alban
Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban
1 hour ago, sadj said:

I dont think anyone pins it all on Stendel. Everyone knows things were a mess and Stendel came in to a stacked deck. He did not however do what he needed to and what was plainly obvious. That said he also had to fight against the Scottish media. The ridiculing of his defensive preparation for Rangers was disgusting. Stendel failed in some games it mattered , Hamilton , St Mirren , Killie etc and due to that we hadn’t got closer to where we needed to be. That is why people have issue with him. Thats where the convo should end. 

Aye the Scottish media made him shite. And CL would have kept us from being put in the championship. Oh look Stendel's team as pressing, just put it over their heads and run straight at the worst keeper to ever wear a Hearts jersey. Sorted. Hamilton, St Mirren and Kilmarnock, fecking tragic.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Aye the Scottish media made him shite. And CL would have kept us from being put in the championship. Oh look Stendel's team as pressing, just put it over their heads and run straight at the worst keeper to ever wear a Hearts jersey. Sorted. Hamilton, St Mirren and Kilmarnock, fecking tragic.

 

Didnt say the Scottish media made him struggle or us poor. All i said was that their treatment of him esp with the training stuff was disgusting. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
ri Alban
6 minutes ago, sadj said:

Didnt say the Scottish media made him struggle or us poor. All i said was that their treatment of him esp with the training stuff was disgusting. 

Don't remember it. And I'm trying to forget him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, sadj said:

Didnt say the Scottish media made him struggle or us poor. All i said was that their treatment of him esp with the training stuff was disgusting. 


I found his performance as manager far more disgusting to be honest. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
David McCaig
3 hours ago, sadj said:

I dont think anyone pins it all on Stendel. Everyone knows things were a mess and Stendel came in to a stacked deck. He did not however do what he needed to and what was plainly obvious. That said he also had to fight against the Scottish media. The ridiculing of his defensive preparation for Rangers was disgusting. Stendel failed in some games it mattered , Hamilton , St Mirren , Killie etc and due to that we hadn’t got closer to where we needed to be. That is why people have issue with him. Thats where the convo should end. 

My issue with Stendel is that a Manager who lacks pragmatism lacks the single most important skill to being a Manager.

 

Fast, fluid, attacking, high pressing football sounds wonderful on paper, but less so in reality if you don't have the players to play that system.

 

In truth the Stendel vision won us just one match in his entire 4 months in charge, the Rangers league game and even that had an element of hail mary, kamikaze good fortune to it.

 

The other victories against Rangers in the Cup and Hibs in the League came from going back to a solid 442 with a back 4 focused solely on defending.

 

At half time v St Mirren we were getting battered, but defending well to keep the game at 0-0.  We switched back to the Stendel vision at half time, once more asking our full backs to bomb on, whilst playing two at the back, with those two being Halkett and Dikamona... Suffice to say that 5 minutes and one straight ball through the middle later, we had had conceded exactly the same soft goal we had been conceding all season (albeit with a helping hand they should have been chalked off).

 

Whilst our squad wasn't good enough to play Stendel's preferred brand of football, it shouldn't have been anywhere near finishing below Hamilton, St Mirren and Ross County.

 

He had Michael Smith, Liam Boyce, Steven Naismith, Serie A bound Aaron Hickey, Craig Halkett (who is clearly an SPL top 6 player), Conor Washington and Sean Clare (who are L1 week in, week out starters) and of course had binned Uche now a million pound striker in the Championship in favour of Steven MacLean who was boiled down and turned into a prittstick at the end of 2019/2020.

 

The failure to bin Pereira for Zlamal was also unforgivable, as was the failure to replace both in the January transfer window.

 

In summary Stendel just isn't a good football Manager, sending clubs on death spirals seems to be a speciality and in his last 40 league games at 3 clubs must be on about 3 wins!!

 

Neilson on the other hand is as pragmatic as they come, it may not always be pretty, but his win percentage in league matches is ridiculously good and I genuinely believe he is constantly improving us as a club.  Yes, Brora was a disaster and I strongly believed he should have been sacked, however he has turned things around quite spectacularly... Which is what pragmatists do.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
GinRummy
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

How's that? It was Stendel's brief involvement that put us there. He was shocking. But he said things with a accent that had some fans hook line and sinker. He utter dross.

I’m not saying his appointment wasn’t damaging for the club. We were demoted. Robbie joined after we went down. RN had mostly Levein’s players and the pre-existing big basic low bonus wage structure to deal with and didn’t have to compete with top flight sides for the first season. Purely from Neilson’s point of view Stendel didn’t make his job harder. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
karipidis
11 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Harsh considering stendel has lost 3 of the best players As Nancy had last season. 

 

And they have largely been replaced by loan signings from there feeder club K.V. Oostende. 

 

The players they lost would walk into our team, Amine bassi went to metz, Kenny Rocha Santos joined feeder club K.V. Oostende, Christopher Wooh joined Rc Lens. 

 

Did you watch the game? Got a goal disallowed, and were denied two stonewall penaltys, if you check every single game they have played, they have dominated possession, they lack any real threat in attack. 

 

But losing they three players has been a massive blow, the reason why they appointed him, is because of the style they play, every single team that is affiliated with Chien lee play high press and attacking football, Risk / Reward football. 

 

Can hand on heart still say i would rather watch an attacking coach at Hearts, than Robbie and that's with all due respect, we are riding high just now, but we will come down with a bang. 

 

 

 

Laughable post 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Elwood P
11 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Harsh considering stendel has lost 3 of the best players As Nancy had last season. 

 

And they have largely been replaced by loan signings from there feeder club K.V. Oostende. 

 

The players they lost would walk into our team, Amine bassi went to metz, Kenny Rocha Santos joined feeder club K.V. Oostende, Christopher Wooh joined Rc Lens. 

 

Did you watch the game? Got a goal disallowed, and were denied two stonewall penaltys, if you check every single game they have played, they have dominated possession, they lack any real threat in attack. 

 

But losing they three players has been a massive blow, the reason why they appointed him, is because of the style they play, every single team that is affiliated with Chien lee play high press and attacking football, Risk / Reward football. 

 

Can hand on heart still say i would rather watch an attacking coach at Hearts, than Robbie and that's with all due respect, we are riding high just now, but we will come down with a bang. 

 

 

 


Honestly no words.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Harsh considering stendel has lost 3 of the best players As Nancy had last season. 

 

And they have largely been replaced by loan signings from there feeder club K.V. Oostende. 

 

The players they lost would walk into our team, Amine bassi went to metz, Kenny Rocha Santos joined feeder club K.V. Oostende, Christopher Wooh joined Rc Lens. 

 

Did you watch the game? Got a goal disallowed, and were denied two stonewall penaltys, if you check every single game they have played, they have dominated possession, they lack any real threat in attack. 

 

But losing they three players has been a massive blow, the reason why they appointed him, is because of the style they play, every single team that is affiliated with Chien lee play high press and attacking football, Risk / Reward football. 

 

Can hand on heart still say i would rather watch an attacking coach at Hearts, than Robbie and that's with all due respect, we are riding high just now, but we will come down with a bang. 

 

 

 


 

B33F4B9F-4F2F-47F2-BEEE-AB236E33F758.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Chaps said:

Stendal was a terrible appointment in the end. Don’t get why folk still fawn over him.

 

One poster does

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not surprised he’s struggling. He showed next to nothing at hearts to suggest he was a competent manager. 
 

His tactics were awful as they were completely unsuitable to the challenge he faced, his identification and use of players was strange and he couldn’t motivate a team. 
 

He was outsmarted by tactical geniuses such as Tommy Wright. 

 

We got relegated under his watch and he should take a fair chunk of the blame for that happening. Not the only one to blame but he’s certainly in a group of people responsible 

 

I’m glad he’s gone, he was a ducking disaster. 
 

Managers rarely walk into a good situation when they take a new job. Their job is to improve then situation they walk into. He didn’t and failed at Hearts and now looks like he’s failing at Nancy. 
 

A really weird guy to have a man crush on but each to their own. 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
5 hours ago, 160598 said:

Given your RN out post you cannot comment

 

I really can.... On a forum. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Des Lynam
5 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Aye a would put my footballing career up against yours anytime you wish 👍


Did you play for us? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Failed to get a new manager bounce.

Criticised senior players almost immediately.

Came out in public to say he wanted new players in but would have to get rid of some of the deadwood first.

 

He was right, but you have to make friends and influence people to get them to do your bidding.

 

He admitted himself that he should have been more pragmatic instead of going for wholesale change halfway through the season while propping up the league.

 

Good lad for giving up his wage during lockdown, and deserved to be treated with more respect when he was punted.

 

Add to the list of Levein, Cathro and Macphee, I couldn't care less how their careers pan out. They failed at Hearts and that's all that matters to me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
colinmaroon
13 hours ago, dave1964 said:

Had to win one game v St Mirren and failed.

 

Strange as it may seem I blame the players for that result.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
henryheart
1 hour ago, colinmaroon said:

 

Strange as it may seem I blame the players for that result.

 

 

 

I don't find it strange at all. If you look back at that season, there were an astonishing amount of individual errors that cost us big time. Overall, if the players had performed to anything like their capabilities we would never have been at the bottom of the table when the season was called irrespective of who the manager was. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
colinmaroon
1 hour ago, henryheart said:

 

I don't find it strange at all. If you look back at that season, there were an astonishing amount of individual errors that cost us big time. Overall, if the players had performed to anything like their capabilities we would never have been at the bottom of the table when the season was called irrespective of who the manager was. 

 

Agreed, hence the irony.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
Arthur Morgan

Just an update. Nancy lost away to Grenoble today but the thing that makes it worse is, Grenoble got a player sent off in the 45+2 min at 1-1, Nancy proceeded to lose the game 3-0 vs 10 men in the 2nd half, it finished 4-1 😬

 

Bottom of the league with 3 points from 9 games. Scored 5 Conceded 18.

Edited by Arthur Morgan
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Just an update. Nancy lost away to Grenoble today but the thing that makes it worse is, Grenoble got a player sent off in the 45+2 min at 1-1, Nancy proceeded to lose the game 3-0 vs 10 men in the 2nd half, it finished 4-1 😬

 

Bottom of the league with 3 points from 9 games. Scored 5 Conceded 18.

"ATTAQUE!"

 

:lol:

 

Oh, Danny. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bongo 1874
37 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Just an update. Nancy lost away to Grenoble today but the thing that makes it worse is, Grenoble got a player sent off in the 45+2 min at 1-1, Nancy proceeded to lose the game 3-0 vs 10 men in the 2nd half, it finished 4-1 😬

 

Bottom of the league with 3 points from 9 games. Scored 5 Conceded 18.

Again an another game they controlled the possession, lacking upfront, he will do well if he keeps them up. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Arthur Morgan
11 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Again an another game they controlled the possession, lacking upfront, he will do well if he keeps them up. 

I would very much expect them to control possession vs 10 men, but you should never be losing 3-0 in one half to 10 men. He'll be sacked very soon imo. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I really liked him as a person but it's becoming obvious it wouldn't have worked with him long term.

 

I don't take any pleasure from seeing him fail at Nancy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bongo 1874
10 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

I would very much expect them to control possession vs 10 men, but you should never be losing 3-0 in one half to 10 men. He'll be sacked very soon imo. 

He's playing a young team that's filled with loans, they shouldn't of lost tonight.  You're spot on 👍

 

As I said previous they have had the team ripped up and replaced with loan signings from affiliated clubs, or young players that are prospects, they play again on Friday if he doesn't win that i can see him getting sacked 👍

Edited by Bongo 1874
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bongo 1874
7 minutes ago, Homme said:

I really liked him as a person but it's becoming obvious it wouldn't have worked with him long term.

 

I don't take any pleasure from seeing him fail at Nancy.

Not been backed properly after losing 4 of the teams best players, from last season filled with loans from there feeder club. 

 

If he had been backed like Robbie has and had Savage, I've no doubt he would have us in a even better position. 

 

When you look at his time with Barnsley, given a settled team he had them playing and winning games. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ted (Theodore) Logan

Poor appointment. Be as well giving the job to Gary Locke until the end of the season for all the good he did.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
ToqueJambo

If I never hear the word gegenpresse again in my puff, I'll die a happy man. Football is a simple game. Get the best goalkeeper you can afford for example. Managers like Cathro and Stendel just made things harder for no reason, through some terrible decision making, poor communication and especially by putting their own ideas of how football should be played ahead of the much more important business of picking up points.

Edited by ToqueJambo
Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint Jambo
On 28/08/2021 at 23:13, Saint Jambo said:

If Stendel makes it past 16 months with Nancy that will be the longest he has managed to remain manager at a club. At the moment the signs aren't positive. Every team that has let him go has then improved. He has had exactly one succesful season as manager. The view that he was just a victim of circumstance at Hearts requires ignoring a lot of evidence and that evidence continues to grow.

 

Someone posts about Stendel and it's like someone has sent up the bat signal to call his number one cheerleader out to make the most ridiculous arguments in his defence. Beyond parody. Not sure why some struggle with the concept that both Levein and Stendel did a terrible job for Hearts in 2019-20.

 

A month on and I could just repeat this word for word. Not looking good to make it anywhere close to 16months. Unsurprisingly, there facebook page has plenty of fans calling for him to be sacked. Looking like managed in 6 seasons, with 1 success and 5 disasters.

Link to post
Share on other sites
ToqueJambo
15 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Not been backed properly after losing 4 of the teams best players, from last season filled with loans from there feeder club. 

 

If he had been backed like Robbie has and had Savage, I've no doubt he would have us in a even better position. 

 

When you look at his time with Barnsley, given a settled team he had them playing and winning games. 

 

He took over a ship heading straight for an iceberg but with loads of space to avoid it, and he basically just sped up!

 

He could have had a settled team at Hearts as everyone came back from injury when he joined and he had half a season left. He was what just a few points off 8th place or something when he arrived? He even had Soapy back and was handed funds to buy a top class striker, even though he also got Uche, Naismith,  Walker and Washington back after we'd been playing with just Steven McLean for what seemed like forever. He took on a team in a terrible state but left us in an even worse state. He had clearly done zero research into the Hearts players and the other teams in the league despite taking an age to join us.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Not been backed properly after losing 4 of the teams best players, from last season filled with loans from there feeder club. 

 

If he had been backed like Robbie has and had Savage, I've no doubt he would have us in a even better position. 

 

When you look at his time with Barnsley, given a settled team he had them playing and winning games. 

You have no doubt? Really? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bongo 1874
1 minute ago, karipidis said:

You have no doubt? Really? 

Yeah he never had Savage, he had Austin and Levein, the guy that previously was manager at the club. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bongo 1874
4 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

 

He took over a ship heading straight for an iceberg but with loads of space to avoid it, and he basically just sped up!

 

He could have had a settled team at Hearts as everyone came back from injury when he joined and he had half a season left. He was what just a few points off 8th place or something when he arrived? He even had Soapy back and was handed funds to buy a top class striker, even though he also got Uche, Naismith,  Walker and Washington back after we'd been playing with just Steven McLean for what seemed like forever. He took on a team in a terrible state but left us in an even worse state. He had clearly done zero research into the Hearts players and the other teams in the league despite taking an age to join us.

I've already pointed it out to you about us having to sell players to bring players in, the players that came back were coming back from injury, do you expect players just to turn it on, after being out injured 🙄remind me how long it's taken Haring to get back 🤔

 

Naismith was comimg back from injury. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I've already pointed it out to you about us having to sell players to bring players in, the players that came back were coming back from injury, do you expect players just to turn it on, after being out injured 🙄remind me how long it's taken Haring to get back 🤔

 

Naismith was comimg back from injury. 

 

 

You bring up the man who won nothing quite a lot, let's list what darling Daniel's won;

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Point made I reckon

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bongo 1874
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

 

You bring up the man who won nothing quite a lot, let's list what darling Daniel's won;

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Point made I reckon

If that's you're opinion then fair enough no problem. 

 

Certainly done well at Barnsley, and had them playing good football. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Byyy The Light

Can’t coach a team to defend.

 

Cant coach them to score either.

 

Sign of being a good manager is being able to pish with the cock you’ve got and adapt.

 

All we get with Stendel fans is excuses as to why the world’s against him. 


I wanted him to be great. He wasn’t. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
ToqueJambo
22 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I've already pointed it out to you about us having to sell players to bring players in, the players that came back were coming back from injury, do you expect players just to turn it on, after being out injured 🙄remind me how long it's taken Haring to get back 🤔

 

Naismith was comimg back from injury. 

 

 

Who had the bigger short-term rebuild job? Stendel with a whole January window to fill a couple of key positions in a squad (with key players returning from injury) that not that long before was good enough to go toe to toe with Celtic in a cup final and top the league for about 12 weeks or something. And all he had to do was make up a few points on teams like Livvi, St Mirren and Ross County. That was literally his only task - we were only 6 pts off 7th with game in hand over the team in 7th. He had several games before the window to assess the team, then a whole window, backed with cash, to improve it. For comparison look how St J improved during the same period, after being bottom when Stendel took over. It is possible to turn things around with mostly the same players.

 

Or Neilson during a pandemic making transfers very difficult, faced with numerous players leaving and others coming back form injury or still injured, inheriting Levein/Stendel's squad, and not even knowing what league we'd be playing in or if it would start at all while trying to persuade players to join us. Plus looking ahead to a derby semi final with a seriously weakened team compared to Hibs, who would also have more match fitness by the time that game came?

 

Difference is that one recognised the seriousness of the situation and focused on improving things quickly and one just dallied around and didn't seem to think we needed to win games that urgently.

Edited by ToqueJambo
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bongo 1874
6 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

 

Who had the bigger short-term rebuild job? Stendel with a whole January window to fill a couple of key positions in a squad (with key players returning from injury) that not that long before was good enough to go toe to toe with Celtic in a cup final and top the league for about 12 weeks or something. And all he had to do was make up a few points on teams like Livvi, St Mirren and Ross County. That was literally his only task - we were only 6 pts off 7th with game in hand over the team in 7th. He had several games before the window to assess the team, then a whole window, backed with cash, to improve it.

 

Or Neilson during a pandemic making transfers very difficult, faced with numerous players leaving and others coming back form injury or still injured, inheriting Levein/Stendel's squad, and not even knowing what league we'd be playing in or if it would start at all while trying to persuade players to join us. Plus looking ahead to a derby semi final with a seriously weakened team compared to Hibs, who would also have more match fitness by the time that game came?

Neilson during a pandemic  bringing in Halliday, Gordon, GMS, Ginnelly aye he had it tough 🙄

 

Stendel never had a few positions to fill 😂 how many players has Robbie and Savage brought in since he's came back?

 

That would be the same Livi that beat us 5-0 under Levein, St Mirren who Levein didn't beat it was Austin who set us up to be more attacking. 

 

And Ross County who Levein couldn't beat either, but stendel was supposed to beat these teams with Leveins squad that couldn't beat them? 

 

Tell me how that works? 

Edited by Bongo 1874
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...