• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• GinRummy

• Niemi’s gloves

• Greedy Jambo

Malinga the Swinga
6 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I watched Woodburn make some great runs today, all he needed was a pass through to him, but it didn't come. 

I then heard Robbie post match, saying that woodburn needs to get use to our system. 

It was a head in the hands moment for me. 

So you are suggesting that Neilson has told our players to not pass the ball to guys making runs. Could it not be that the pass wasn't on or that the player with the ball didn't spot Woodburn's run?

Could Neilson's comment not mean Woodburn will need to recognise what players will have ability to make pass, or when to shout for ball.

Nah, much easier to be a negative moaning child.

Greedy Jambo
Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

So you are suggesting that Neilson has told our players to not pass the ball to guys making runs. Could it not be that the pass wasn't on or that the player with the ball didn't spot Woodburn's run?

Could Neilson's comment not mean Woodburn will need to recognise what players will have ability to make pass, or when to shout for ball.

Nah, much easier to be a negative moaning child.

History of our play under him, but you crack on. 

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

We saw how he tackles Hibs last season. Not that he got any credit for that either

We only won that because Hibs were shit apparently. According to usual suspects, Hearts with different manager would have won easier.

It's pathetic but noticeable that posts are reducing in number as we continue to win.

Guest ToqueJambo
11 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I watched Woodburn make some great runs today, all he needed was a pass through to him, but it didn't come. 

I then heard Robbie post match, saying that woodburn needs to get use to our system. 

Don't think it was a coincidence that Smith had a better day. He got free on the right a few times, partly thanks to Woodburn's running and creating space. Woodburn himself definitely looked like a player getting up to speed in Scotland and in general. Looked up for it though - encouraging debut.

Sub4TiddlerMurray
9 minutes ago, The Ultimate Worrier said:

Well said mate. I can understand people being angry after bad results and posting in here to that effect.

What I don't get is so called Hearts fans starting threads like this to wind people up and pick fights after we've won. Very odd behaviour but each to their own I suppose.

What I can't understand is so called Hearts fans continuing to dump on our manager, who has us sitting top of the SPFL and geared up to win a showdown with Hibs. Very odd behaviour but each to their own I suppose.

Gordon Ramsay
3 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

We saw how he tackles Hibs last season. Not that he got any credit for that either

Well if we're going to go over past results Bob has had vs Hibs...

Dont think anyone needs reminding of what happened when they won the cup. 

Let's see though. As I said, good start. 

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

We only won that because Hibs were shit apparently. According to usual suspects, Hearts with different manager would have won easier.

It's pathetic but noticeable that posts are reducing in number as we continue to win.

They were shit but at the same time they're apparently miles ahead of us with a miles better manager and signings and we need to catch up pronto. 

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

History of our play under him, but you crack on. 

Your talking garbage, but you'll never admit it. We could win league and you'd be holding head in hands as we didn't do it in some fantasy style.

Carry on fretting while majority enjoy our wins.

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

The cup Robbie won them 🤣 I suppose it was Jack Ross that pushed Celtic close in the final then? Neilson did condemn them to 3 years in the lower leagues mind you. Swings and roundabouts and all that.

Edited by ToqueJambo

2 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

:facepalm:

Greedy Jambo
2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Your talking garbage, but you'll never admit it. We could win league and you'd be holding head in hands as we didn't do it in some fantasy style.

Carry on fretting while majority enjoy our wins.

You really don't get it. 

It’s a fantastic start. The team will hopefully really start to gel and dominate the games more. Digging out Hearts fans for caring about the club and wanting the best is a bit childish but each to their own. 

Pasquale for King
34 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Reminds me of Oli at Man Utd, not rated but given the tools to make it impossible to fail.

I think Oli will though, somehow. 

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

It’s a fantastic start. The team will hopefully really start to gel and dominate the games more. Digging out Hearts fans for caring about the club and wanting the best is a bit childish but each to their own. 

Great start. All of us would have taken 10 from 12. The opening 4 games (actually make it 5 considering the derby incoming) is a start that would test any Hearts team in any era, never mind one rebuilding after relegation and a bad couple of seasons (or 6 seasons depending who you listen to).

Pasquale for King
26 minutes ago, The Ultimate Worrier said:

Well said mate. I can understand people being angry after bad results and posting in here to that effect.

What I don't get is so called Hearts fans starting threads like this to wind people up and pick fights after we've won. Very odd behaviour but each to their own I suppose.

Spot on. 

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Agreed. 

Malinga the Swinga
4 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

You really don't get it. 

I get 3 wins and a draw from 4 games. I get a victory at Paisley and Tannadice where our recent record has been poor.

I get a victory at home v Celtic when our recent record against them has been poor.

I don't get why any Hearts fan would be constantly looking for negatives after another win.

Great start to the season, Hibs game is absolutely going to be huge . Defence will need to be rock solid , and I hope we press them high up the pitch . After reading about the Livi troubles today , doesn’t seem like they had much to beat ! 

Greedy Jambo
4 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I get 3 wins and a draw from 4 games. I get a victory at Paisley and Tannadice where our recent record has been poor.

I get a victory at home v Celtic when our recent record against them has been poor.

I don't get why any Hearts fan would be constantly looking for negatives after another win.

That's fair enough, and i hope we continue to improve and Bob improves along with it. 

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, fila said:

Great start to the season, Hibs game is absolutely going to be huge . Defence will need to be rock solid , and I hope we press them high up the pitch . After reading about the Livi troubles today , doesn’t seem like they had much to beat ! 

They've faced no-one yet. Motherwell away was their hardest and they made hard work of that.

Meanwhile we've had 5 tough tests to prepare us for this game.

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

They've faced no-one yet. Motherwell away was their hardest and they made hard work of that.

Meanwhile we've had 5 tough tests to prepare us for this game.

Totally, we are their first real test . Bring it on 

The Ultimate Worrier
19 minutes ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

What I can't understand is so called Hearts fans continuing to dump on our manager, who has us sitting top of the SPFL and geared up to win a showdown with Hibs. Very odd behaviour but each to their own I suppose.

Can see your point in a way. Dumping on him is maybe harsh but given his cup record and the majority of the performances under Bob we can understand the jury still being out.

I'm glad he's got us geared up to win the derby though, that's reassuring. Not sure what you're basing that on though so looking forward to hearing your logic.

wattie exploited
35 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

was thinking that also looking for the gaps but not getting played in :rifle:

It's a good start to the league season and he deserves the credit for that. That's about it so far, its a long season ahead

Bazzas right boot
35 minutes ago, Dia Liom said:

It's sad some can't admit how wrong they were about Beloved Bob :(

New nickname formed. 

BB. 

I like it, gonna go with it. 

1 hour ago, BarneyBattles said:

That hurts Morgs. I was going to pull you up a month or so ago for a quite frankly embarrassing attempt at pluralising, but I didn’t.

Goodness me, Barney.

You’ve completely taken my post wrongly.  I was merely agreeing with @ToqueJambo who said that some folk are reluctant to give credit to Robbie for doing a good job.

Under no circumstance, Barney, was I referring to you.

Why would I?  🤷🏿‍♂️

Greedy Jambo
4 minutes ago, buca junior said:

Hearts win games under Neilson. Hardly surprising. Long may it continue. Keep it up 👍🏻

Hearts win games under Craig Gordon. 

The recruitment has been better as well. 

The manager is still the same. 

Malinga the Swinga
1 hour ago, Gambo said:

Bingo.

Given the tools yet still struggling to win over the pathetic minority of fans who don't attend games but bitch like a screaming baby regardless of our results. Luckily, majority of fans right behind Neilson and Hearts.

Fixed for you.

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, Greedy Jambo said:

Hearts win games under Craig Gordon. 

The recruitment has been better as well. 

The manager is still the same. 

Hearts win games under Neilson, with Gordon as keeper.

Recruitment team all working together.

Manager still to he same and still winning.

You still posting garbage.

58 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I then heard Robbie post match, saying that woodburn needs to get use to our system. 

Used.

I know, but i'm still not sure about that, used means something else. 

😳

I count myself incredibly lucky to have your acquaintance.  

👀

Greedy Jambo
3 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Hearts win games under Neilson, with Gordon as keeper.

Recruitment team all working together.

Manager still to he same and still winning.

You still posting garbage.

We have the potential to be so much better with a decent manager. 

Even after a great away win and performance, there’s still a few moon-howlers on here tonight. It’s hilarious watching them frantically trying to put a negative spin on things. 

With each passing win their desperate claims are getting more and more pathetic 😂 

There is no doubt Robbie knows how to win games in Scotland. 

His record speaks for itself:

3 championships 

Started the season undefeated when he took us up last time 

Took us to European qualification 

Left us in 2nd place in the league

Then started this season undefeated again

I know I would rather have a manager who the main complaint is when we win we don’t win in style compared to one who loses in style.

Long may wins continue !

Edited by jamie1874

Our manager, at the mo, is just hunky dory.

Malinga the Swinga

Or we could appoint another manager, say a German from English championship and sink like a stone.

We could appoint someone new and go in different direction such as Cathro and sink like a stone.

We could have appointed someone like Tommy Wright and be relegated.

Who is this mythical manager who is guaranteed to have us winning every game by 4 or 5?

Greedy Jambo
2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Our manager, at the mo, is just hunky dory.

Aye, well, i want Steve Clarke in, get it done. 

2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Aye, well, i want Steve Clarke in, get it done. 

I can’t organise that for you, Greeds.  :sad: 

Most things?  Yeah, I’ll get it done.

That one?  You’re on your own.

Sorry.

Greedy Jambo
2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

I can’t organise that for you, Greeds.  :sad: 

Most things?  Yeah, I’ll get it done.

That one?  You’re on your own.

Sorry.

Yer sacked. 

2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Yer sacked. 

:rofl:

Very good, GJ!  

Well played, man.

👍

4 hours ago, BarneyBattles said:

Can you not just enjoy it instead of having a bitch and moan at other Hearts fans?

Almost every ‘Robbie out’ poster on here has never been personal towards him. 

I’d say 99% of posters who wanted him out (and I’m one of them) really wanted Robbie and Hearts to succeed and liked him for his spell as a player and manager but just didn’t think he was going to succeed. 

If we’re wrong (as we all hoped we would be) then that means I’ll continue to feel like I do now. Sitting in the garden absolutely buzzing that it looks like Hearts are back and my 11 year old son has totally fallen in love with Hearts just like I did. 

Maybe time to stop the petty sniping and ‘I told you so’ stuff. 

Well said Barney.

I'm not  Robbie fan either, delighted he has started well. Hope he proves me wrong.

There are posters that can't help themselves getting a dig in, score some points against the posters they do not agree with. Pathetic really.

Well done Neilson for a great start to the league season. Delighted with it. I wasn't totally sold on Neilson last year but he is doing a great job at the moment.

If you are unhappy about someone starting a thread highlighting the role of the manager in a great start to the league season then that says more about you than anything. If your issue is the person who started the thread then maybe you should consider being the one starting a thread praising the manager next time we win.

As for those who are still trying to find every way possible to criticise Neilson and downplay the good start to the season, why not just take joy in Hearts winning. Those who are basically saying they are marking their calendars for when things go wrong so they can come onto jkb and gleefully say they told us so are far more of a problem than those happy we are winning. As for the idea that none of the abuse of Neilson is personal or that no one hates him, I think the evidence is increasingly clear.