Big Bob

Bazzas right boot

1 hour ago, BarneyBattles said:

Can you not just enjoy it instead of having a bitch and moan at other Hearts fans?

Almost every ‘Robbie out’ poster on here has never been personal towards him. 

I’d say 99% of posters who wanted him out (and I’m one of them) really wanted Robbie and Hearts to succeed and liked him for his spell as a player and manager but just didn’t think he was going to succeed. 

If we’re wrong (as we all hoped we would be) then that means I’ll continue to feel like I do now. Sitting in the garden absolutely buzzing that it looks like Hearts are back and my 11 year old son has totally fallen in love with Hearts just like I did. 

Maybe time to stop the petty sniping and ‘I told you so’ stuff. 

😂 I would say there’s a large proportion who are personal with their criticism.

If it’s not comments about his looks it’s comments saying he’s a loser.

I agree that the ‘I told you stuff’ is petty but it’s a two way street. Every time we lose, draw or don’t even perform well there’s plenty of comments saying ‘I told you so’ from the other side.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• GinRummy

• Niemi’s gloves

• Greedy Jambo

6 minutes ago, Silvery_Moon said:

What's this Bob pish all about? 🤣 

He's doing well - I've never doubted him as a decent league manager.

Can he now take it to the next stage and deliver silverware? Jury still out on that but here's hoping. 

It’s from a thread at the end of last year where a poster claimed Neilson was getting sacked. Also said he went by the name ‘Bob’.

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

If you think

Bang with a bang

And

Long may it continue 

Is having a go, fair enough. 

There's a Fred named bob failings on the go but if thats OK with you and this one isn't the problem may be elsewhere and not folk on here being positive. 

👍 

Guest ToqueJambo
22 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Indeed. 

And Budge surely? Must stick in the throat of some to think Budge is ultimately responsible for these appointments. 

It is a team effort. Mind you, I don't remember the Savage Out threads after the Brora defeat. Seems like anything good is Savage, anything bad is Neilson. Is Savage making the substitutions and changing formations during games this season, decisions that have mostly been excellent?

Hilarious, skidmarks kidding on they don't know what this troll thread is all about.

The comical abuse launched at out "current" successful manager is absolutely hysterical, the "excuses" for our success currently being trotted out on threads are cracking stuff.

I've read one bazooka actually saying he hated Bob, no matter what he does 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 rubber pants required.

Back in the real world.  I think we can have a decent season. 

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

To be honest I couldn’t really give a shit either way. There are some right oddballs on here. 

I’m a few beers in and delighted with our start to the season (apart from the shat the bed performance in the league cup which was typical of Robbie and an embarrassment).  

I was never in the phoodle camp. 

I still don’t think Neilson will last very long but I’m now thinking we have a chance of having a good season if other people remain in control of recruitment rather than ‘Bob’ and are prepared to step in and have a word when required like they did last season. 

Oh and 😂

How do you think our recruitment works mate, out of interest? 

I assumed It's pretty common knowledge Neilson says what types of players he needs, Savage and the team provide options, Neilson makes the call, and Savage and co work to get it done. That's how most SD-Manager relationships work.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Guest ToqueJambo
16 minutes ago, Mr Rabbit said:

😂 I would say there’s a large proportion who are personal with their criticism.

If it’s not comments about his looks it’s comments saying he’s a loser.

I agree that the ‘I told you stuff’ is petty but it’s a two way street. Every time we lose, draw or don’t even perform well there’s plenty of comments saying ‘I told you so’ from the other side.

It's not petty. It's completely deserved. 

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, BarneyBattles said:

😂 As I was saying, this forum is full of oddballs. 

Aye, oddballs who refuse to give any credit to a manager doing a very decent job.

18 minutes ago, The Ultimate Worrier said:

Never heard anyone call him that either!

Delivering silverware is the acid test but sadly I can't see it with "Big Bob". It was supposedly all about the cups this season until we botched getting seeded and yet another tilt at the league cup went up in smoke. 

Delighted with the start in the league though, would have snapped your hand off for that before a ball was kicked.

I think a poster claimed to know him, or something like that, and said he was known as ‘Bob’.

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Aye, oddballs who refuse to give any credit to a manager doing a very decent job.

:spoton:

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

Don't know but it has a nice ring to it (no pun intended) and seemed appropriate.

A nice ring to it 😂😂😂

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, ScandinavianJambo said:

But not to early to have a whole thread dedicated to his failings? "Away and boil yer heid"! 

Remember the Sunderland friendly defeat stooshie and how that pointed to a relegation battle incoming? It's all just valid criticism from concerned jambos though...

ScandinavianJambo
4 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Enjoy your Saturday night (on here) identifying every poster who has ever said anything negative about your beloved ‘Bob’. 

Are you a Hearts fan? 

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Enjoy your Saturday night (on here) identifying every poster who has ever said anything negative about your beloved ‘Bob’. 

Just you

I’d imagine it’s someone who enjoys insulting forum members on a Saturday night after a good Hearts win. 

Aye, I wouldn’t let it bother you. I’ve been caked worse on here😀

1 minute ago, ScandinavianJambo said:

Are you a Hearts fan? 

Oh here we go though. A wee pile on and the you’re not a hearts fan type chat. 

Your not a results based man smiths.or you wouldn't have backed levein to the hilt despite the most depressing  results in my clubs history.now 4 games into the season your winding people up with "big bobs  back" wee will see how in pans out.its in my calendar.

ScandinavianJambo
5 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Remember the Sunderland friendly defeat stooshie and how that pointed to a relegation battle incoming? It's all just valid criticism from concerned jambos though...

Valid critism stops when the team we love is doing well. Waiting for us to loose to say "I told you so" is tedious. Hearts will loose this season, how will the fans on here cope? 

3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Aye, I wouldn’t let it bother you. I’ve been caked worse on here😀

Plasterers radio-style? 😁

ScandinavianJambo
7 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Oh here we go though. A wee pile on and the you’re not a hearts fan type chat. 

Just because you said "your Bob" , happens to be yours to, beloved or not.. 

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, ScandinavianJambo said:

Valid critism stops when the team we love is doing well. Waiting for us to loose to say "I told you so" is tedious. Hearts will loose this season, how will the fans on here cope? 

I fear for their mental health more if we don't lose tbh. They've dug themselves so deep they NEED that loss to validate their opinions.

Just now, ScandinavianJambo said:

Just because you said "your Bob" , happens to be yours to, beloved or not.. 

I’m sure you’re right enough. Plenty to go round eh!

Guest ToqueJambo

Indeed. I’ve been a member on here since it started and it’s absolutely chronic chat these days but I’ve had a few beers tonight and me and the wee man are still buzzing about the result so thought I’d hang about amongst fellow jambos for a while. 

It seems I’ve stumbled on the ‘if you don’t live Bob you’re getting it’ sun-forum😂

There's ONE positive Neilson thread thanking him for the start to the season, FFS. And even then it's kind of a piss-take trolling one! And you lose your shit over it.

1 minute ago, BarneyBattles said:

Indeed. I’ve been a member on here since it started and it’s absolutely chronic chat these days but I’ve had a few beers tonight and me and the wee man are still buzzing about the result so thought I’d hang about amongst fellow jambos for a while. 

It seems I’ve stumbled on the ‘if you don’t live Bob you’re getting it’ sun-forum😂

Sun-forum aye? Is that the one to get caked on?

55 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

You're the transfer man PTBCAL you must be very happy with the rumours you're hearing

Ha ha thanks 

I did post a while back that one signing would be well received if we pulled it off - I assume Woodburn and the other dragging it’s feet I assumed was due to be overseas - Devlin. From what I hear we are very excited about him.

Striker is a priority. Also believe 1 maybe 2 will leave. No names but I’m guessing Walker and maybe Mceneff. 

Silvery_Moon
35 minutes ago, Mr Rabbit said:

It’s from a thread at the end of last year where a poster claimed Neilson was getting sacked. Also said he went by the name ‘Bob’.

👍

Jeffros Furios
18 minutes ago, ScandinavianJambo said:

Are you a Hearts fan? 

Are you ? 

Jeffros Furios
12 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I fear for their mental health more if we don't lose tbh. They've dug themselves so deep they NEED that loss to validate their opinions.

You're acting like a bitching teenage girl ,take a break. 

Greedy Jambo

We're still pretty terrible to watch, we're never going to be a good attacking team under Bob. 

If it wasn't for Craig Gordon, he'd have far more critics. 

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

You're acting like a bitching teenage girl ,take a break. 

Sorry you had to experience another win. I'm sure a loss is incoming, just hopefully not the next game.

3 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

We're still pretty terrible to watch, we're never going to be a good attacking team under Bob. 

That wasn’t terrible to watch today. Not total football or whatever the ‘go to; phrase is these days but very nice play with good movement and passing. Totally in control away from home for 70 minutes? It’ll do for me. 

Edited by GinRummy

Jeffros Furios
1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Sorry you had to experience another win. I'm sure a loss is incoming, just hopefully not the next game.

Apart from you and a couple of other weirdos the forum is a pretty decent read .

Keep it up .

1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Feel free to start a thread about Savage and Lancefield if you like. 👍

Reminds me of Oli at Man Utd, not rated but given the tools to make it impossible to fail.

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Aye, if we played without a keeper we'd be in Trouble. 

Thankfully Bob plays keeper, and a good one. 

15 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Bingo.

Given the tools yet still struggling to win over fans.

2 hours ago, PTBCAL said:

I’m not a fan and never will be. 

I think we have a potentially exciting team at our disposal but play with the handbrake on. 

Let’s see how we approach the Derby - I want us to have a right go from the off and keep the intensity regardless of the score. I genuinely believe we have the better team right now 

Bizarre post. So you will never like him, no matter how good a job he does?

Playing with the handbrake on? I take it you weren't at the game today then?

Greedy Jambo

A manager of limited ability is oor Bob. 

It's unfortunate, because we have everything else in place to be a good team. 

Malinga the Swinga

The bitterness of some posters is most amusing. Three wins and a draw and still crying.

Every victory achieved brings them more and more disappointment and misery, so let's hope they are upset on 12th Sept.

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, Greedy Jambo said:

A manager of limited ability is oor Bob. 

It's unfortunate, because we have everything else in place to be a good team. 

Luckily the players don't have the same opinion of him as the simple minded of our support.

The Ultimate Worrier
45 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Well said mate. I can understand people being angry after bad results and posting in here to that effect.

What I don't get is so called Hearts fans starting threads like this to wind people up and pick fights after we've won. Very odd behaviour but each to their own I suppose.

Greedy Jambo

I watched Woodburn make some great runs today, all he needed was a pass through to him, but it didn't come. 

I then heard Robbie post match, saying that woodburn needs to get use to our system. 

It was a head in the hands moment for me. 

Governor Tarkin
51 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Can’t be a sandwich made of arses surely. 

Like when one of your posts lands between Toque's and SRB's. :(

44 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Quite fancy getting caked😂 What’s it like?

1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Like when one of your posts lands between Toque's and SRB's. :(

The Brass Eye episode was what sprung to mind when my mistake was pointed out😂

Guest ToqueJambo
27 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Apart from you and a couple of other weirdos the forum is a pretty decent read .

Keep it up .

It has become a better read, thanks largely to Neilson and the improved results funnily enough.

Guest ToqueJambo
6 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Good start to the season but that's all it is, a start. We must keep it going. 

Let's see how Bob tackles Hibs. 

We saw how he tackles Hibs last season. Not that he got any credit for that either