• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wattie exploited

• Bazzas right boot

• Thomaso

• TheBigO

4 hours ago, Graingerdanger said:

Correcting grammar the only chat you’ve got aye? No wonder your mrs left and took the kids sad act👍🏻👍🏻

Did you mean, "Is correcting grammar the only chat you've got, aye?"

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, dustybin said:

Do we know the current state of Beni's injury? 

Hopefully it's not in the same state as this thread. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

Did you mean, "Is correcting grammar the only chat you've got, aye?"

😂😂😂

Graingerdanger
On 22/03/2022 at 19:03, Robdawg said:

The GK told me

Any spare seats for a bus through to Hampden for the semi against Hibs? Looking for 3 for me, my brother Rob and our uncle. Thanks

12 minutes ago, Graingerdanger said:

Any spare seats for a bus through to Hampden for the semi against Hibs? Looking for 3 for me, my brother Rob and our uncle. Thanks

That’s three for you then, one for brother Rob and one for Seamus?

That’s five.

As in FIVE.

Good luck with that.  👍

16 minutes ago, Morgan said:

That’s three for you then, one for brother Rob and one for Seamus?

That’s five.

As in FIVE.

Good luck with that.  👍

So let me see🤔 Can’t count. His grammar is awful. Spelling woeful. Just what school did he go to?😉
He must have been too busy meeting people at the bike sheds to get to classes.....

Edited by Canscot

15 hours ago, Hearts of Vladland said:

Beni was still using crutches and his knee was braced yesterday at the training ground. I suspect he won’t play against this season.

Nobody cares about Beni?

TyphoonJambo
32 minutes ago, Canscot said:

So let me see🤔 Can’t count. His grammar is awful. Spelling woeful. Just what school did he go to?😉
He must have been too busy pimping his sister in the bike sheds to get to classes.....

Ftfy.

2 hours ago, Canscot said:

He must have been too busy meeting people at the bike sheds to get to classes.....

Boy’s as sharp as a sack of wet mice. 

Guest ToqueJambo
2 hours ago, Graingerdanger said:

Any spare seats for a bus through to Hampden for the semi against Hibs? Looking for 3 for me, my brother Rob and our uncle. Thanks

A Hibs supporter bus might be more your thing. This one might have a few. Don't forget it leaves for the return journey to Edinburgh just after half-time.

EJlx52eWoAQ4SHd.jpg

4 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

A Hibs supporter bus might be more your thing. This one might have a few. Don't forget it leaves for the return journey to Edinburgh just after half-time.

EJlx52eWoAQ4SHd.jpg

That is a gutbuster😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Canscot said:

They should never have closed Leith Academy.  Been all downhill since then.

45 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

They should never have closed Leith Academy.  Been all downhill since then.

😂😂I think my old man may have  been a former pupil at that school! 
Long dead now so might never be able to find out. 

1 hour ago, Canscot said:

😂😂I think my old man may have  been a former pupil at that school! 
Long dead now so might never be able to find out. 

My mum was the dux and sprts champion.  He family moved from Glasgow to Leith.  😂😂

My dad rescued her.

1 hour ago, leipzig76 said:

I thought this was a thread about Beni ? An awful lot of it says not. Can we not just stay on topic ?

Crikey! It's just a bit of banter until Uncle Seamus provides us with an update. 😉

1 minute ago, Harry Potter said:

hows beni doing , askin for a friend, ?

Unfortunately we will be in a new kit next time we see Beni on the park. 

Harry Potter
6 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Cheers bud, not good then, very sad indeed, 😟.

Bazzas right boot
40 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Bawz. 

Definitely bad then? 

50 minutes ago, DS98 said:

We getting a new kit for the final?  😀😀

1 hour ago, DS98 said:

What a feckin sickener! We might not miss him against Hibs but we need our best players for the final

Absolute Scenes

No one except those at the club know the extent of his injury. If folk within the club are giving snippets out (aside from journalists querying or statements being given)  regarding a sensitive and confidential nature such as a medical examination of a professional footballer, then the bosses need told and those dealt with accordingly. I won’t believe a thing on here until I hear it from Robbies mouth

Absolute Scenes
4 hours ago, DS98 said:

How do you know this?

1 minute ago, Absolute Scenes said:

How do you know this?

Because I know a player 

32 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Fact or opinion? 

Fact unfortunately 

3 hours ago, Thomaso said:

What a feckin sickener! We might not miss him against Hibs but we need our best players for the final

What a shame - he was just getting back to top form after his previous injury.  Terrible luck.

Haring and Cammy is a good midfield, so no worries, it's a loss but no catastrophy.  But we need both fit.  Either of those missing, we're weakened, without doubt.  I'd be training Toby up for a CM role pronto.

I'd also suggest if Beni is indeed out for a bit, we need Soapy back asap too.

Any updates on Cam and Soapy's recoveries??  Not seen anything at all as far as timescales, but I may have missed that.

Absolute Scenes
7 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Because I know a player 

Fact unfortunately 

That is fair enough, thank you for sharing. They shouldn’t be revealing that kind of stuff but we all like tid bits here and there

surprised it’s so long as he was able to walk off the pitch. I know that doesn’t mean much but just generally thought it might not have been that bad

Absolute Scenes
5 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

What a shame - he was just getting back to top form after his previous injury.  Terrible luck.

Haring and Cammy is a good midfield, so no worries, it's a loss but no catastrophy.  But we need both fit.  Either of those missing, we're weakened, without doubt.  I'd be training Toby up for a CM role pronto.

I'd also suggest if Beni is indeed out for a bit, we need Soapy back asap too.

Any updates on Cam and Soapy's recoveries??  Not seen anything at all as far as timescales, but I may have missed that.

Robbie said derbies so I would be inclined to wait to play them until then even if they are ready before

1 minute ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Robbie said derbies so I would be inclined to wait to play them until then even if they are ready before

Always a tough one - as we saw with Beni himself, can take a game or two after a lay off to shake the cobwebs.  As i always say (well not always, I sometimes say other things), we don't see training, so you need to trust the coaches to gauge readiness/sharpness

We_are_the_Hearts

Huge blow, our form has taken an upturn in sync with Beni’s. Can’t replace that energy and reading of the game. Haring and Devlin are good but not Beni 

8 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

That is fair enough, thank you for sharing. They shouldn’t be revealing that kind of stuff but we all like tid bits here and there

surprised it’s so long as he was able to walk off the pitch. I know that doesn’t mean much but just generally thought it might not have been that bad

Robbie told us he was walking about the dressing laughing after his last injury - he was out for weeks! 🤷‍♂️

Absolute Scenes
4 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Huge blow, our form has taken an upturn in sync with Beni’s. Can’t replace that energy and reading of the game. Haring and Devlin are good but not Beni 

Midfield we can manage as long as cammy is fit. Think him and Haring will be our strongest pairing without Beni. Keeping our defence injury free is lord of a focus I would say. Halkett has been monumental when playing

Absolute Scenes
1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

Robbie told us he was walking about the dressing laughing after his last injury - he was out for weeks! 🤷‍♂️

I didn’t even see that lol

ah well thanks for the effort this season Beni 

12 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Being ready before is a long shot but we live in hope…..but with our luck…..☹️

4 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

I didn’t even see that lol

ah well thanks for the effort this season Beni 

Said it in his interview after the game

11 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

I never put up any information that could be a detriment to the team. E.g. I’ll stick team news up but only ever 10/15 mins before it’s announced. Don’t think it will matter that us Hearts fans know he’s out long term, it’ll be evident soon enough.

Its a blow but we’ll still have far too much for Hibs.  

Just now, DS98 said:

I never put up any information that could be a detriment to the team. E.g. I’ll stick team news up but only ever 10/15 mins before it’s announced. Don’t think it will matter that us Hearts fans know he’s out long term, it’ll be evident soon enough.

And against one of the OF in the final?

13 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

True, mind you Cam and Haring built a good partnership tail end of the year and that coincided with a great run of results if I remember correctly, so no worries there really.  Not saying it isn't a blow, but it'll be softened considerably if both those guys are fit.

This international break perhaps come at a good time you feel

Absolute Scenes
18 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Agreed mate and please don’t stop posting stuff, I was more coming from a place of it being potentially sensitive info as it’s in the medical category. Probably my job coming out me haha 

agreed. Our squad is far superior to that lot

1 hour ago, TheBigO said:

True, mind you Cam and Haring built a good partnership tail end of the year and that coincided with a great run of results if I remember correctly, so no worries there really.  Not saying it isn't a blow, but it'll be softened considerably if both those guys are fit.

This international break perhaps come at a good time you feel

Sibbick is also a very capable CDM

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Sibbick is also a very capable CDM

Yup.  Thinking of Hibs in particular, what we need in there is industry and awareness.  We need to win the ball back over and over, win the second balls, not shirk from a thing and not let them rile us.  We need to get the ball to the feet of McKay and Boyce (and Kingsley, Souttar, Atkinson, McEneff/GMS/Gino...), or quickly into channels for Simms, and the midfield need energy and to support and keep up with play at all times.  Outrun and outfight, that's the midfield's job that day.

A game made for Beni, however, any combo of Haring, Cam and Toby can do that for us to very good effect.  I'd like it very much if Cam was one of the two though, I have to say.

Unknown user
3 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Yup.  Thinking of Hibs in particular, what we need in there is industry and awareness.  We need to win the ball back over and over, win the second balls, not shirk from a thing and not let them rile us.  We need to get the ball to the feet of McKay and Boyce (and Kingsley, Souttar, Atkinson, McEneff/GMS/Gino...), or quickly into channels for Simms, and the midfield need energy and to support and keep up with play at all times.  Outrun and outfight, that's the midfield's job that day.

A game made for Beni, however, any combo of Haring, Cam and Toby can do that for us to very good effect.  I'd like it very much if Cam was one of the two though, I have to say.

I want Sibbick in there, he's turned them down twice and has some kicking to do

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Beni - out until next season with cruciate injury