Aberdeen Attendance - ‘full’ capacity confirmed ( updated )

mitch41

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boab

• Pasquale for King

• davemclaren

• DETTY29

heartsfc_fan

I'd bet we'd be looking at a capacity of 18,500-19,000 with the red zone stuff. No doubt a few hundred seats will be out of action but that's certainly decent news 😃

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

So it’s not full capacity then? No mention of away fans or non-season tickets holders

Further details regarding tickets for the Aberdeen game and a general sale for Season Tickets will be made in due course.

davemclaren
Just now, heartsfc_fan said:

I'd bet we'd be looking at a capacity of 18,500-19,000 with the red zone stuff. No doubt a few hundred seats will be out of action but that's certainly decent news 😃

I think this relates to the JRG deciding players are still in a bubble so you can’t have supporters too near them. 

5 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

Hopefully it’s the Sunday I’ve a pish up on the Saturday. 

last tynie visit v Motherwell where halkett was shouting “stay in yer ****in goal” at the  hologram😄

Should be. Can’t see Aberdeen ****ing up their euro tie. 

Edited by GinRummy

5 minutes ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

So it’s not full capacity then? No mention of away fans or non-season tickets holders

Depends if you actually bother reading the link or not I guess.

Benny Factor
4 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

Hopefully it’s the Sunday I’ve a pish up on the Saturday. 

last tynie visit v Motherwell where halkett was shouting “stay in yer ****in goal” at the  hologram😄

Assuming you're talking about Pereira, he didn't play in either home game v Motherwell in 2019/20. Doyle was in goals for the 1st one and Zlamal the 2nd.

Psychedelicropcircle
Just now, TheDogWithTheShiftyEyes said:

Assuming you're talking about Pereira, he didn't play in either home game v Motherwell in 2019/20. Doyle was in goals for the 1st one and Zlamal the 2nd.

Who got lobbed then?

Sorry its been mentioned but if Aberdeen win their euro tie this week this games will be moved to Sunday aye?

Hectormasson
2 hours ago, jonesy said:

Fingers crossed. My son is desperate to see Hearts live again. He pretty much gave up on watching the streams after our demotion. After watching some of them, I don't blame him.

We should be keeping away fans out or in limited numbers for as long as possible, especially Aberdeen, Celtic and Rangers.

Totally...

Holyrood_Hearts
5 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Depends if you actually bother reading the link or not I guess.

Fair point apologies 

Holyrood_Hearts
7 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Further details regarding tickets for the Aberdeen game and a general sale for Season Tickets will be made in due course.

Fair point apologies 

All roads lead to Gorgie

Great news. Only problem is I can't make the game :sad:

Our stands will be rocking and assuming the sheep get a section or two the atmosphere will be top notch. Missing that will hurt for sure!

Cracking news. Presuming the red zone is just around the dugouts and tunnel on the main stand so a few hundred will end up moved. 

I presume that rule will end up being the case for the whole season the way the Scot Gov are handling everything. 

19 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

Probably be the bottom 2 rows along the stadium for photographers etc.

possibly a few more for subs to sit in, that assumes they cant fully use the dugout

Saint Jambo

Great news.

Not unexpected, although a few of posters who have repeatedly assured me that there is no chance that we would be at capacity for the Aberdeen game and told me that I'm an idiot for even suggesting it might want to reflect on whether their powers of foresight are quite as strong as they believe.

The red zone is the area required for the players to remain socially distanced (i.e. the use of part of the stand for the subs bench). Probably takes out a couple of lower sections in Wheatfield. That is a decision of the SFA not the Government or Council. I think the logic of that is to try and reduce the number of players required to self-isolate when a player gets covid. If they allowed all the players to return to sitting on the bench and then one of them was found to have covid, potentially the whole bench would need to self-isolate. The SFA may change this rule once levels of covid drop in the population and all the players are fully vaccinated for two weeks so can use the test and release process that came into effect today.

davemclaren
7 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

Cracking news. Presuming the red zone is just around the dugouts and tunnel on the main stand so a few hundred will end up moved. 

I presume that rule will end up being the case for the whole season the way the Scot Gov are handling everything. 

I think that’s a JRG decision. 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Broxburn Jambo said:

All I am waiting for is the season tickets to go on public sale

Should be soon. 👍

What are sterile areas and how big will they be ?

Well… someone was going to ask !

“ some areas…” , maybe a few hundred ? Maybe more ?

Either way, good news. Plenty to go round !

👍

The guy who only posted to continuously tell us all restrictions will be lifted for this game will be sat there on his sofa like a ****ing boss!

6 hours ago, Jamboelite said:

A more dysfunctional group of arseholes you will ever likely to meet.

See the 5000 bike lane bollards that no one wanted (even the cyclists) and the absolute mess the roads are in.

Utterly useless.

And don’t mention the trams! 🙈

4 minutes ago, Section N Rules said:

The guy who only posted to continuously tell us all restrictions will be lifted for this game will be sat there on his sofa like a ****ing boss!

Just tell him it’s not really a full house !

🥴

Well done Hearts, I wouldn't put it past some unscrupulous chairman to lobby their council for season ticket holders only for the foreseeable future to try and rinse a few more people currently unsure to take the plunge and get a ST.

5 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Noticed Hibs are only having up to 12k since remedial work ongoing

Fixed that for you ;)

10 minutes ago, Mister T said:

Great news, I take it the ST card from 2019/20 season will still be getting used? 

Don't take my word for it but if you are 'moved' due to red zone, I think you will get a new card, or a game by game paper ticket, and your Smart Card de-activated until your seat is available again.

Edited by DETTY29

Jack Torrance

Hubz only having 12k for their upcoming matches because they're still doing ... err ... "improvement works" to some of the stands.

I wonder what that could be? Any ideas 😄

Edited by Jack Torrance

been here before
Just now, DETTY29 said:

Don't take my word for it but if you are 'moved' due to red zone, I think you will get a new cars, or a game by game paper ticket, and your Smart Card de-activated

Not a bad deal that.

2 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

Well done Hearts, I wouldn't put it past some unscrupulous chairman to lobby their council for season ticket holders only for the foreseeable future to try and rinse a few more people currently unsure to take the plunge and get a ST.

I feared the worst when I first looked at the main page on the official site.

” All season ticket holders to return… “

In fact, I’m still a bit puzzled ! 
😂

Robbo-Jambo
2 minutes ago, Jack Torrance said:

Hubz only having 12k for their upcoming matches because they're still doing ... err ... "improvement works" to some of the stands.

I wonder what that could be? Any ideas 😄

The bad weather dismantled some of the Lego 😏

I'm one of those s/t holders who took the £25 option to hold my seat until we get back in, then pay the balance. Anyone any idea what this means for me and others in the same boat?

In fact, just read it again.

” …going forward, Tynecastle can return to full capacity… “

Don’t change that thread title just yet !

8 minutes ago, Musemic said:

I'm one of those s/t holders who took the £25 option to hold my seat until we get back in, then pay the balance. Anyone any idea what this means for me and others in the same boat?

The message on the club site says:

Supporters who have purchased a Hearts Pass are encouraged to contact the Hearts Ticket Office from tomorrow (Tuesday) onwards in order to purchase their seat for the season.

1 minute ago, Lemongrab said:

The message on the club site says:

Supporters who have purchased a Hearts Pass are encouraged to contact the Hearts Ticket Office from tomorrow (Tuesday) onwards in order to purchase their seat for the season.

good man, cheers

Rocky jamboa
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

What is sensible and still fair on season ticket holders?

It certainly shouldn't be the same price as rangers, celtic and hibs and probably £28 max would be about right price wise. 

Anyone else still confused at the statement ?

Sorry, reads to me like it’s ST holders only. 
Understandable that everyone jumped in with two feet !

1 minute ago, Boab said:

Anyone else still confused at the statement ?

Sorry, reads to me like it’s ST holders only. 
Understandable that everyone jumped in with two feet !

They also mention a general sale of season tickets so defo be more than just original season ticket holders at the game. 

1 hour ago, Paulp74 said:

Hoping the walk up prices are sensible this season, to encourage more walk ups. None of the ridiculous £36 and classing Aberdeen as an A Category game as it was 2 seasons ago.

Happy to pay£36 for 12th September 😇

3 minutes ago, Russ1977 said:

They also mention a general sale of season tickets so defo be more than just original season ticket holders at the game. 

Nah, read it again. It’s a separate thing tagged on to the end of the statement.

Hope I’m wrong here but looks like 50% capacity for sheep.

Edited by Boab

Hopefully general sale by end of week.  Didn't renew last season but keen to get my seats back.  Fingers crossed nobody else got them