Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold

lou

Does anyone know when ours go on sale and when our financial position will be known?

I appreciate that both these subjects will come under our club's total secrecy policy but it's a bit tricky to sell STs if people don't know they're for sale.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Jambof3tornado

• been here before

• jr ewing

Fort Vallance
10 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Does anyone know when ours go on sale and when our financial position will be known?

I appreciate that both these subjects will come under our club's total secrecy policy but it's a bit tricky to sell STs if people don't know they're for sale.

Its a need to know basis and we don't need to know, yet.

How many clubs have released their full end to end season ticket packages yet?

Edited by DETTY29

Back to 2005

Maybe we should play at Murrayfield next season as no chance Sturgeon will permit full crowds.  

4 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Maybe we should play at Murrayfield next season as no chance Sturgeon will permit full crowds.  

Nah. Don’t know what the percentages will be come August but say it was 10% for the sake of argument. I’d rather Hearts playing in front of 2K in Tynecastle than 6.7K in Murrayfield every day of the week.

Back to 2005
Just now, Boab said:

Nah. Don’t know what the percentages will be come August but say it was 10% for the sake of argument. I’d rather Hearts playing in front of 2K in Tynecastle than 6.7K in Murrayfield every day of the week.

Scorland have been told 16500 for an international next month at Murrayfield.  So no reason why it should be less than that. 

Just now, Back to 2005 said:

Scorland have been told 16500 for an international next month at Murrayfield.  So no reason why it should be less than that. 

Sorry, wasn’t aware of that. So 25% then. 5K in Tynecastle if they’re being fair about numbers.

16 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

You thinking of buying one then ? 

I know you are in NZ but that shouldn't stop you if you're really interested in when they go on sale. 

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, luckydug said:

You thinking of buying one then ? 

I know you are in NZ but that shouldn't stop you if you're really interested in when they go on sale. 

:laugh2:

22 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Still no info 😢 

Logistical nightmare. Depends on how many will be allowed in. Every second game? How much can they charge?

Hectormasson
On 19/05/2021 at 13:57, Back to 2005 said:

Murrayfield good idea if possible , but saying that hearts are normally shite at murrayfield, if it gets fans in , I'm all for it ..

49 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Murrayfield good idea if possible , but saying that hearts are normally shite at murrayfield, if it gets fans in , I'm all for it ..

Makes perfect sense until everyone can get back to Tynecastle. 

23 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Makes perfect sense until everyone can get back to Tynecastle. 

No it doesn't. 

We would make a loss once the rent and expenses were paid out. 

Hungry hippo

I'm definitely in favour of remaining at Tynecastle even if it means we all need to miss some games. Murrayfield was bad enough last time but would be horrendous with a socially distance crowd.

If we miss games then so be it. It’s shit but if I can stream then fair enough. It will be what it will be. I’m getting my ST and expecting streams initially. Anything else is a bonus 

no thanks for murrayfield. I don’t want that at all

Edited by 1971fozzy

Saint Jambo

On Friday, Scottish Government said they would publish their plans for 'beyond level zero' in the next three weeks, with an expectation that if vaccine roll out continues to go smoothly and rates of infection continue to drop, we'd move beyond level zero in late July or August (which would make sense as by end of July all adults are due to have been offered the first dose of the vaccine).

I'm still hopeful that we will have capacity crowds in stadiums for the start of the league season (maybe not the league cup group stages).

If everyone has been offered a vaccine by the end of July, then they will all have been offered a second dose by the end of October. If after that we aren't back to full stadiums after that, then we really do have a problem, because there isn't any more action that we can sensibly take other than another round of much tighter lock down.

All about preferences at the end of the day. Fed up with the streaming and I bet I'm not the only one. At least getting to a match keeps an interest going. 

The Treasurer
7 hours ago, Saint Jambo said:

On Friday, Scottish Government said they would publish their plans for 'beyond level zero' in the next three weeks, with an expectation that if vaccine roll out continues to go smoothly and rates of infection continue to drop, we'd move beyond level zero in late July or August (which would make sense as by end of July all adults are due to have been offered the first dose of the vaccine).

I'm still hopeful that we will have capacity crowds in stadiums for the start of the league season (maybe not the league cup group stages).

If everyone has been offered a vaccine by the end of July, then they will all have been offered a second dose by the end of October. If after that we aren't back to full stadiums after that, then we really do have a problem, because there isn't any more action that we can sensibly take other than another round of much tighter lock down.

whatever the SG decide on numbers, the LC group games could be used as "test events" as the crowds are never huge anyway so most, if not all, fans wanting to go would be accommodated even with a reduced capacity.

5 hours ago, jr ewing said:

All about preferences at the end of the day. Fed up with the streaming and I bet I'm not the only one. At least getting to a match keeps an interest going. 

Yep. Given the choice of a stream or going to Murrayfield then it would be the latter option every time. 

The longer we and other clubs our size go without fans we run the risk of losing a generation of fans to the super League clubs that we'll never win back. 

Modedit

1 hour ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

Yep. Given the choice of a stream or going to Murrayfield then it would be the latter option every time. 

The longer we and other clubs our size go without fans we run the risk of losing a generation of fans to the super League clubs that we'll never win back. 

Modedit

I don't think sitting in Murrayfield with social distancing in force is going to encourage people to take up going to football. 

Mid Calder Jambo
1 hour ago, luckydug said:

I don't think sitting in Murrayfield with social distancing in force is going to encourage people to take up going to football. 

👍

1 hour ago, luckydug said:

Sorry to disagree. People find other things to do. Don't want to be sitting in front of a screen , I've been doing that too often lately. 

On 18/05/2021 at 11:49, Boab said:

I hear that but the latest spike in G41 and the cancellation of the Cup Final fans, limited as it was, tells me they won’t think twice to hit certain areas if cases rise, regardless of hospital numbers. Won’t affect Tynecastle of course if there’s a rise elsewhere. 
Just not confident football grounds will be a priority for politicians. When has it ever been in all honesty ?

I'm not a politician but, right now, football grounds are not a priority for me. Getting the vaccine out across the planet, now that's what I call a priority. The best politician of my generation, Gordon Brown, gets it.

I hope I can get to some games next season but I accept that the road ahead is bumpy.

1 hour ago, 4marsbars said:

I'm not a politician but, right now, football grounds are not a priority for me. Getting the vaccine out across the planet, now that's what I call a priority. The best politician of my generation, Gordon Brown, gets it.

I hope I can get to some games next season but I accept that the road ahead is bumpy.

You're far too sensible for this

forum mate 👍

Fort Vallance
2 hours ago, jr ewing said:

Sorry to disagree. People find other things to do. Don't want to be sitting in front of a screen , I've been doing that too often lately. 

Havent we all !!

Money sitting waiting on tickets going on sale.

Don't care about all the speculation re how many in ground ect,

Just want my seat renewed !👍

Jambof3tornado

I'd sooner murrayfield with more fans distanced than tynecastle with a fraction of fans in.

Both are preferable to a fekkin laptop stream

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

I'd sooner murrayfield with more fans distanced than tynecastle with a fraction of fans in.

The FA cup final showed a stadium only 20% full could create a great atmosphere.

But then those of us who attended Tynie before it was redeveloped knew that. 

Bazzas right boot
On 18/05/2021 at 15:37, Fort Vallance said:

Politicians in general, and the current FM don't give a shit about football unless it's a vote winner. Bottom line is they have to start letting fans in sometime or we're all fkd. Who's to say it's going to be any better next year or the year after

It's not just football, it's rugby, concerts etc, any big sporting event or mass gathering. 

Also, as per the rangers fans celebrations last week it's perfectly reasonable for governments to be wary of football crowds returning. 

5 hours ago, 4marsbars said:

Agree, apart from the Gordon Brown bit. 😂

Bazzas right boot
16 hours ago, Saint Jambo said:

Yip, unless by then the virus has mutated and society as we know it has collapsed, mad max stylee. 

2 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Does nobody think that using Murrayfield might just be a wee bit expensive when every pound's a prisoner?

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, 1953 said:

Does nobody think that using Murrayfield might just be a wee bit expensive when every pound's a prisoner?

Just a touch I would imagine. 

The Treasurer
5 hours ago, bairdy said:

Money sitting waiting on tickets going on sale.

Don't care about all the speculation re how many in ground ect,

Just want my seat renewed !👍

Same for me and I suspect a lot of others. 

Murrayfield is a good idea if a deal can be struct with SRU. I'd rather be able to go watch the Hearts than not and we're lucky to have the largest stadium in the country a stone throw from our own.

been here before

Given the SRU are in the same boat as the rest of the sporting business world, they maybe wouldnt be too hard to deal with if it meant any sort of income.

If it means getting to games then go for it. The alternative of more Hearts TV shit coverage is too awful to contemplate.

Edited by been here before

8 hours ago, 4marsbars said:

Wrong forum for this but if you think Gordon Brown was best of your generation then surely you were around during Donald Dewars days?....way better than GB.

All before the social media darlings that now exists and can be destroyed just as quickly. Anyway as I said wrong forum put it in the Shed👍

upgotheheads
2 minutes ago, GYL said:

Wrong forum for this but if you think Gordon Brown was best of your generation then surely you were around during Donald Dewars days?....way better than GB.

All before the social media darlings that now exists and can be destroyed just as quickly. Anyway as I said wrong forum put it in the Shed👍

This

12 minutes ago, GYL said:

My main point is, on the subject of season tickets and when we might get back into football grounds in large numbers, it will be a while yet, but I can accept that because of the big picture - the need to deal with covid, which is an international challenge. 

I realise that Kickback has a proud tradition of people always sticking fastidiously to the point, with no digressions, and will try to do better in future.

Smoked-Glass
52 minutes ago, GYL said:

Yes. Gordon brown was hopeless. 

Nigel farrage was probably better than him.   Jeezo 

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, GYL said:

Robin Cook also streets ahead of Brown.

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Robin Cook also streets ahead of Brown.

He was a very accomplished politician. 

Streets ahead of most in Westminster. 

Francis Albert
3 hours ago, 1953 said:

Assuming it could contain at least  2 or 3 times more than Tynie could in present circumstances could be a win win for Hearts and the SRU.

Francis Albert
Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

He was a very accomplished politician. 

Streets ahead of most in Westminster. 

Back then and much more so now.

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

Back then and much more so now.

This.

I was quite saddened of his passing. Particularly he was still quite young.

The Gorgie

May have been mentioned already but read today Rangers have already sold 44,000 season tickets already. Hopefully we hear something soon.

• davemclaren changed the title to Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold