Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold

lou

Jambof3tornado
15 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Big signings incoming imo 

Big signings plus shirt sponsorship etc. They need to get the feelgood factor in, plenty will renew regardless, me included but lots not going to pay big just to watch a laptop stream again.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Jambof3tornado

• been here before

• jr ewing

been here before
4 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Big signings plus shirt sponsorship etc. They need to get the feelgood factor in, plenty will renew regardless, me included but lots not going to pay big just to watch a laptop stream again.

How would a shirt sponsor add to any "feel good factor"?

Do folk really place that much emotional investment in a sponsorship deal?

5 minutes ago, been here before said:

Anything to give us a bit more wonga. 

12 minutes ago, been here before said:

What if it were Strongbow?

AlphonseCapone

I'm going to give hearts a thousand pound for my season ticket and then masterbate furiously over how uber a fan I am. 

been here before
Just now, AlphonseCapone said:

I'm going to give hearts a thousand pound for my season ticket and then masterbate furiously over how uber a fan I am. 

Only a grand?

Hobo.

AlphonseCapone
6 minutes ago, been here before said:

Only a grand?

Hobo.

A cheapskate hobo :(

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, been here before said:

If its a positive thing yes.

If its wonga no.

2 hours ago, EH23-Jambo said:

Noticed U13 prices no more

All automatically renewed. When new seasons go on sale I’m sure there will be u13 tickets available. 

5 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

So if reduced capacity only those opting for 2 or 3 will go into ballot for matchday tickets?

Will option 3 have priority?

2 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

I thought they might have an option to lump families together for the ballot. Husbands/wives, or in our case mine and juniors(hes 24 but we travel together from outwith Edinburgh for matches).

I want to get back into the ground but only if I can get in with my son.

I buy a ticket on my own, my wife is ok with that BUT not sure she would be happy if I was ‘lumped’ with someone else's wife!

♥️  ♥️  ♥️ ♥️

Berra than you
31 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Will option 3 have priority?

Wouldn't imagine so, on hearts pricing people paying option 2 will have paid for two "full" season tickets. Option 3 is a nice gesture by individuals able to pay full price. Don't think it will come with any extra benefits though.

Edited by Berra than you

Jambos4life

I’m struggling to work out what prices are fans that hadn’t bought a season ticket last year 

been here before
13 minutes ago, Jambos4life said:

I’m struggling to work out what prices are fans that hadn’t bought a season ticket last year 

Id imagine itll be the same price as those paying full whack as in option 3.

Presumably on sale sometime after 15th July.

Francis Albert
3 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

I doubt we will see any big signings. The usual hit and hope we have seen for the last 7 years or so. The key will be how we set the team up to play and how we motivate them. Cue ... er Robbie.

I’m delighted by the options. I was down 5k on my wages this year and the £80 I will save taking option 2 is greatly appreciated. 

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Even bigger than his shorts. 😀

:glorious:

johnnythejambo

Was there not something last season about getting vouchers for hospitality/shop to make up for not seeing live games?

Jambos4life
8 hours ago, been here before said:

Id imagine itll be the same price as those paying full whack as in option 3.

Presumably on sale sometime after 15th July.

Thanks mate time for another season ticket I think

3fingersreid

Whilst I loved the wording in the video ( it’s a distillery not a brewery aside) I’m not sure about the version of the song , should always be upbeat not a dirge .

ST’s I’ll need to get in touch with the club as I can’t bloody remember what I paid last year , chose the 50/50 option 🙈

Jambof3tornado
8 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Who wrote the poem?

is that Craig Gordon reading it?

Didn't realise it was Craig reading it.

Away to watch it again now.

12 hours ago, been here before said:

Comic Book Guy is a nerdy, snobby and quarrelsome man best known for his eloquence and crabby, sarcastic quips.

Do you really want to be this man?

Comic Book Guy - Wikipedia

Prince Buaben
8 hours ago, johnnythejambo said:

Was there not something last season about getting vouchers for hospitality/shop to make up for not seeing live games?

You had to opt for that. I took the vouchers. I assume that I don't have option 2 and I have to pay either the £25 or the full whack. Which I'm fine with.

henryheart
9 hours ago, eck1874 said:

I’m delighted by the options. I was down 5k on my wages this year and the £80 I will save taking option 2 is greatly appreciated. 

As someone whose gross income is now only 40% of what it was before the pandemic I agree, but that's what was promised and encouraged a lot of people to renew last season and will entice most to renew now.

Looking ahead, we will have to be free from the Scot. Government's level system to get anything like a decent crowd in, so I cannot see us getting to many games.  If this happens then loyalty promises for 2022-23 may be needed when it comes to renewing this time next year. I think the club should speculate to accumulate; a temporary move to Murrayfield with its 16,500 socially distanced capacity might result in a record number of season ticket sales with new customers as people will know they will be more than likely able to attend rather than being stuck watching the poor value streaming experience.      

Biffa Bacon
10 minutes ago, henryheart said:

As someone whose gross income is now only 40% of what it was before the pandemic I agree, but that's what was promised and encouraged a lot of people to renew last season and will entice most to renew now.

Looking ahead, we will have to be free from the Scot. Government's level system to get anything like a decent crowd in, so I cannot see us getting to many games.  If this happens then loyalty promises for 2022-23 may be needed when it comes to renewing this time next year. I think the club should speculate to accumulate; a temporary move to Murrayfield with its 16,500 socially distanced capacity might result in a record number of season ticket sales with new customers as people will know they will be more than likely able to attend rather than being stuck watching the poor value streaming experience.      

It depends on the cost of hiring Murrayfield, it may be beneficial to play before a reduced capacity at Tynecasle. I am sure that the board will do the number crunching when/if this situation develops.

Re the balloting for games if restrictions still apply  does anyone know if tickets will be drawn from account details rather than individually so family and friends sitting together will get to the same games ?

18 hours ago, Newton51 said:

This is a reserve for your seat since don’t know when you will be able to sit there.you can upgrade at any time.

But those just paying £25 will not see the games online. 

Hungry hippo
12 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Re the balloting for games if restrictions still apply  does anyone know if tickets will be drawn from account details rather than individually so family and friends sitting together will get to the same games ?

Would hope it could be done in groups although could take a fair bit of organising.

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, Biffa Bacon said:

It depends on the cost of hiring Murrayfield, it may be beneficial to play before a reduced capacity at Tynecasle. I am sure that the board will do the number crunching when/if this situation develops.

Perhaps James Anderson could

make up any shortfall to allow all fans the chance to watch the team at Murrayfield?

18 hours ago, been here before said:

That is ****in soul destroying. Probably the worst version of the Hearts sing I've ever heard. How anyone could take a bouncy, rousing call to arms and turn it into a wailing, warbling dirge escapes me.

If I was swithering what to do then that really wouldnt convince me to renew in the slightest.

Is it the version by the boy that died from Frightened Rabbit? 

Part of Hearts supporting the Tiny Changes cause.

Edited by Mikey1874

Biffa Bacon
37 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Perhaps James Anderson could

make up any shortfall to allow all fans the chance to watch the team at Murrayfield?

Again it would depend on the sums involved, IF a donation was to be made, the board would have to assess if subsidising fans to attend would be better than some other project for example funding a new signing.

Savage Vince
12 hours ago, eck1874 said:

How is the £80 saving calculated pal? 

Biffa Bacon
1 hour ago, ramrod said:

No one knows, as your question has a series of events that are yet to be decided.

Scottish government and football authorities would have to make a call on reduced capacity. This may not be required depending on vaccination programme, instances of covid, hospitalisation. Should reduction become a reality, I am sure that the club will consider all options including family groups, although it could be easier to manage if single seating was imposed, so that there would be no argument in policing seating. All will be revealed as the situation develops.

davemclaren
10 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

No one knows, as your question has a series of events that are yet to be decided.

Scottish government and football authorities would have to make a call on reduced capacity. This may not be required depending on vaccination programme, instances of covid, hospitalisation. Should reduction become a reality, I am sure that the club will consider all options including family groups, although it could be easier to manage if single seating was imposed, so that there would be no argument in policing seating. All will be revealed as the situation develops.

There’s been small groups in other stadiums already so there must be experience to call on. 

25 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

Yeah a  waiting game I suppose. 

Was specifically thinking of parents with youngsters who obv couldn't attend on their  own and friends /family who rely on a lift to get to the games 

Gorgie_Rules

Question regarding option 2. I am currently sitting with over £100 worth of vouchers from not watching any of the games on Hearts TV. The difference between option 2 and 3 for me is £60 however the website reads Renew your season ticket with the Season Ticket Guarantee credits applied from last season.

Does this mean that if I take up option 2 my £100+ of vouchers become void in exchange for a £60 saving in my season ticket?

In which case there is a decision to be made on whether i want £60 in cash or over £100+ of credit for Hearts?

john thomas
15 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Any excuse

Jamboelite

Can someone remind me what the guaranteed credits were from last season ? Were they specific to the category of ST you bought or just for Platinum ?

Im likely just to pay full whack but just curious.

Edited by Jamboelite

After The Watershed
12 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Question regarding option 2. I am currently sitting with over £100 worth of vouchers from not watching any of the games on Hearts TV. The difference between option 2 and 3 for me is £60 however the website reads Renew your season ticket with the Season Ticket Guarantee credits applied from last season.

Does this mean that if I take up option 2 my £100+ of vouchers become void in exchange for a £60 saving in my season ticket?

In which case there is a decision to be made on whether i want £60 in cash or over £100+ of credit for Hearts?

I think it's a case that the vouchers are for the shop and hospitality are they not?

The season ticket savings is in relation to the shortened fixtures.

Biffa Bacon
43 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

There’s been small groups in other stadiums already so there must be experience to call on. 

Yes of course, but if things improve there may be no need to reduce attendance.

Jambof3tornado
7 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

Not sure things are going to improve to the point we can fit in 15k into tynecastle imo.

davemclaren
17 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

Let’s hope so. 

Jambo 4 Ever
16 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Didn't realise it was Craig reading it.

Away to watch it again now.

Who wrote it though?

On 29/05/2021 at 12:14, Savage Vince said:

How is the £80 saving calculated pal? 

The price of my gold ticket is £80 less than the full price ticket after I opt for option 2 having used the streaming service this year. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold