Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold

lou

10 minutes ago, MTS1874 said:

That video would bring a tear to a glass eye, made me want to buy one now.

Option 3 for me.

Ditto on reaction , feeling and option 👍

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Jambof3tornado

• been here before

• jr ewing

6 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

Why are the Premium and Platinum Option 2s cheaper than other groups?

Asking for a friend, as we are fotunate enough to go for Option 3.

More credit carried forward from last year.

'The Alternative Value offering relating to Streaming, equated 2 streamed games to 1 game already paid for through the Platinum Season Ticket. This therefore meant a more substantial credit value was carried forward.'

Edited by Nobreath

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, been here before said:

All seems reasonably straighforward  and fair. Either option 1 or 2 for me. No way am I shelling out full whack on account of the utter cack handed piss poor shite served up by Hearts TV last year and if thats an option this year then no way am I paying full whack for it again.

Option 1 though, the Hearts Pass. I wonder if having that would entitle you to be in the ballot should crowds be limited or if you'd need to upgrade to the full ST?

200 sheets to renew my Platinum though. Cant argue with that.

That is ****in soul destroying. Probably the worst version of the Hearts sing I've ever heard. How anyone could take a bouncy, rousing call to arms and turn it into a wailing, warbling dirge escapes me.

If I was swithering what to do then that really wouldnt convince me to renew in the slightest.

The shite served up by Hearts TV just reflected the shite served up by Hearts "football department". Just glad I didn't pay hundreds more to see it in person.

Francis Albert
25 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

I think likely because they think not many people who renew will take that offer, and that those who miss that window will end up with a discount anyway.

I suspect option 3 may be the most popular. But the very narrow window won't help.

Edited by Francis Albert

1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

I suspect option 3 may be the most popular. But the very narrow window won't help.

Wanting the big blabs in quick so they can secure our marquee signing. 😂

been here before
6 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

The shite served up by Hearts TV just reflected the shite served up by Hearts "football department". Just glad I didn't pay hundreds more to see it in person.

It really didnt.

The shite served up on the pitch just sort of compounded it though.

frankblack
7 minutes ago, Nobreath said:

'The Alternative Value offering relating to Streaming, equated 2 streamed games to 1 game already paid for through the Platinum Season Ticket. This therefore meant a more substantial credit value was carried forward.'

Cheers.  Saved me posting that query.  Was wondering why option 2 is £200 and 3 is £450 for the same seat.

It is either 2 or 3 for me.

20 minutes ago, adambraejambo said:

Did you contact the club to say you did not want to stream games. I may be wrong but im sure you had to tell them if you wanted to defer. If you didnt do anything then it be option 1 ,2 or 3 . 

Yeah I did thanks

18 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

That's how I believe it works, the club should be in touch with you soon.

Cheers for the input 👍

grumpyespana

Given up my Hearts TV for a season ticket this season after 16 years away.

Just now, grumpyespana said:

Good for you bud. 👍🏻

frankblack
1 minute ago, been here before said:

It really didnt.

giphy.gif

Francis Albert
5 minutes ago, been here before said:

It really didnt.

I wasn't expecting Sky Sports production standards. It did the job for me and wasn't too far off BBC Scotland production standards. Not that that is a great compliment.

adambraejambo

We pay tax on season ticket cash yeah. Not be better taking discount and paying the difference to Foh in a one off payment if you intend to pay full price. 

1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

I wasn't expecting Sky Sports production standards. It did the job for me and wasn't too far off BBC Scotland production standards. Not that that is a great compliment.

It was a fair way off being bbc Scotland standard. Don’t get me wrong, it’s probably fine for foreign viewers paying 30 a month or whatever but, given the fact it represented our season tickets it was piss poor. Minimum effort to improve it that I noticed. 

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, adambraejambo said:

We pay tax on season ticket cash yeah. Not be better taking discount and paying the difference to Foh in a one off payment if you intend to pay full price. 

Don’t let HMRC get wind of this idea. 

Francis Albert
4 minutes ago, adambraejambo said:

Not a fan of tax avoidance schemes.

Biffa Bacon
22 minutes ago, Nobreath said:

Cheers

1 hour ago, Berra than you said:

I think likely because they think not many people who renew will take that offer, and that those who miss that window will end up with a discount anyway.

Think you will be surprised by how many opt for option 3. Think it will be a significant number. 

That was difficult watching the video I broke down the first time I watched it and broke down again when I played it to my wife.She dosent go to the games as often as me but it affected her the same.I was always going to offer full price for my season ticket but watching that has made me even more sure to buy it.

So if I paid full cost last year, and I'm gold I think, and watched most home games I think am I paying full price again or in line for a discount? 

1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

But what about those who take kids to the game, do they go into a ballot as a pair/group?

No idea but I’d imagine they go in together because you need an adult to buy an u13 season ticket. 

Jambof3tornado
1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

No idea but I’d imagine they go in together because you need an adult to buy an u13 season ticket. 

I thought they might have an option to lump families together for the ballot. Husbands/wives, or in our case mine and juniors(hes 24 but we travel together from outwith Edinburgh for matches).

I want to get back into the ground but only if I can get in with my son.

Harry Potter
56 minutes ago, JamboAl1965 said:

terrible video, its made me go from firm "im no buying a season ticket" to probably buying #ragin

Ha Ha

heartsfc_fan
7 minutes ago, jambo1975 said:

So if I paid full cost last year, and I'm gold I think, and watched most home games I think am I paying full price again or in line for a discount? 

You'll get a discount this season or if you wish to pay full price, you can.

CloustonHMFC

I'm calling it now, there will be at least 5k renewals in the first 10 days and the club will extend the window due to demand.

been here before
4 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

I'm calling it now, there will be at least 5k renewals in the first 10 days and the club will extend the window due to demand.

And McCaig will ne on claiming he's bought them all.

47 minutes ago, grumpyespana said:

Less grumpy in the old age 😉

35 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Not a fan of tax avoidance schemes.

Thats why Jimmy Carrs not a jambo.....

Interesting seeing the responses on here. Seems universally to be getting praise from fans on here been a while since that happened. I mean obvs we have people who think one is sticking the knife into the club but still was nice of the club to offer the option for those and such as those to condemn people for using (assuming anyone does - you know people of ill health , anxious about crowds , struggling financially but want to know they wont lose their seat if they do have the chance to get back to work and back to the football) 

Just need them to spend that cash on Sturridge , Dunne , Wilshire and statues of Nelms and Doncaster embracing that we get to destroy each and every game in new and more impressive ways.... I vote we start  with a space x launch of one that then explodes leaving the words “this is our city ya ****ing green goblins” and the Hearts badge in the air for a few hours

Auldbenches
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Bit Harsh, 

Being skint for whatever reason doesn't make you less of a Hearts fan, neither does directing limited funds to your rent, family or food. 

Well said.  I hope the club sells as many season tickets as possible, but some might not be able to because money being tight because of the pandemic.  It's not just clubs that are struggling, families are feeling it as well. 

Jambo in Bathgate

God that video. I’m having that played at my funeral. Won’t be a dry eye in the crematorium. 

BackOfTheNet

So if I’m understanding it correctly (as it’s somewhat convoluted at first);

- First window is for those only wanting to pay FULL price (Option 3)

- Second window those who want to take Options 1 or 2 opens

- Option 1 are for those unsure about games having fans attend or wish to hold back paying full price for now (for whichever reason) so they in effect reserve their seat for £25 and when full stadiums are allowed they can buy the rest of the games pro rata depending how many left later on

- Option 2 is eligible for those who didn’t purposely tell the club they want to defer their ticket from last season, so even if have streamed games through Hearts TV last season they’re getting a discounted rate for this season

- I’m assuming Option 3 will be an option available at any point (for those who want to pay it, but may not have the funds ready until after the 12th)

Have I got it about right?

Is there any circumstances in which anyone renewing HAS to pay full price? I know new ST holders will. But from my understanding of it the club are asking people to pay full price if they want, but if they don’t they have discounted rate or the £25 reservation (effectively) option or if people purposely deferred last year then they don’t have to pay anything.

If I’m understanding it right, and technically no one renewing their ticket HAS to pay full price, then that’s excellent from the club.

lost in space

Not quite sure re final date for option 3. At 1 part it says 10th june. At another part it says option 2 and 3 run until July.

I want to buy usual 2 but as late as possible as a small protest on crap football/Neilson.

BackOfTheNet
2 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Not quite sure re final date for option 3. At 1 part it says 10th june. At another part it says option 2 and 3 run until July.

I want to buy usual 2 but as late as possible as a small protest on crap football/Neilson.

That’s where I’m unsure. As we may plump for full price but we’d have to wait a bit to gather the money, so if we miss the 10th, does that mean full price no longer an option? I wouldn’t imagine so, surely?

Berra than you
37 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Think you will be surprised by how many opt for option 3. Think it will be a significant number. 

Perhaps tbf. I personally was going to go for option 3 but recent circumstances mean I'm likely going to take option 2 now. If things are a bit better down the line I'll make up for it in FOH donations.

been here before
1 minute ago, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

I’ve never been premium, what is the difference to platinum? 

You get the sun in your eyes, wind blowing the rain in or a gale in your face.If its colder you can enjoy icy blasts, snow and hail.

But you do get a little more legroom.

Stick to Platinum in the Wheatfield.

7 minutes ago, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

I’ve never been premium, what is the difference to platinum? 

pretty much the same seats but I’m the main stand rather than the wheatfield, I think.

18 minutes ago, Jambo in Bathgate said:

God that video. I’m having that played at my funeral. Won’t be a dry eye in the crematorium. 

Just watched it, I may have shed a tear!  I'm stuck in France on a low income, can't come back to visit family and friends, just wish I could do more for the famous!  So proud of Hearts fans everywhere.

Hearts have done well here with the options.

On the topic of Murrayfield again - it would allow Hearts to potentially sell more STs than they would've as everyone being able to go to every game (or a significantly higher chance they could). Tynecastle means a ballot which is less appealing and might see more taking up option 1. Of course hopefully we'll be back to normal soon enough and we can all be at Tynecastle but until then...

Murrayfield! Murrayfield! :ninja:

Jambof3tornado
5 minutes ago, EH23-Jambo said:

Should've let us have all options now. Right after payday and video impact. 

Maybe they have better to come before the season tickets actually go on sale.??

2 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Maybe they have better to come before the season tickets actually go on sale.??

Big signings incoming imo 

Bazzas right boot
49 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Well said.  I hope the club sells as many season tickets as possible, but some might not be able to because money being tight because of the pandemic.  It's not just clubs that are struggling, families are feeling it as well. 

Yeah, 100%.

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Big signings incoming imo 

As big as Davie V? 

• davemclaren changed the title to Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold