Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold

lou

Was always renewing. Initial thoughts are that the club have done ok with this. That poem or whatever it is is shite though. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Jambof3tornado

• been here before

• jr ewing

King Of The Cat Cafe

Seems to be good options and have received a favourable response so far, but then some of our regular doom merchants have not been along yet - you all know who I mean 😉

One thing I hope  is built into the ballot system is an allowance that if someone is been drawn out but does not wish to attend - or cannot attend - that place for that specific game can be available to someone else.  A 'reserve list' of other people, if you like.

Bazzas right boot

Cheapskate.... 

Deary me, we do like to argue and belittle each other. 

Cheapskates oot? 😜

Good to see all options catered for. 

I do feel that for the waving option they could have chucked in a wee incentive, a mug, head band any Hearts shite Tbh. 

A "take you medicine" printed t shirt, probably a few £ at cost, or maybe "I ❤️ Bob" one. 🤔

A wee thank you and a incentive not to claim back? 

I'll hold off, hopefully get a more central seat if there are lots of folk not renewing due to the Bobmeister, I hopefully get a better seat. 

David McCaig
8 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Think that’s what is says or infers. Seems fair as the option 1 fan won’t have paid for a seat for next season. 

Absolutely, why would someone who hasn’t bought a ticket be in the ballot for a ticket.

The £25 says you aren’t interested in supporting Hearts until the pandemic is 100% over!!

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Cutting Hearts financially adrift in the middle of pandemic certainly doesn’t make someone a PHM.

Bit Harsh, 

Being skint for whatever reason doesn't make you less of a Hearts fan, neither does directing limited funds to your rent, family or food. 

1 minute ago, David McCaig said:

Absolutely, why would someone who hasn’t bought a ticket be in the ballot for a ticket.

The £25 says you aren’t interested in supporting Hearts until the pandemic is 100% over!!

Go **** yourself

David McCaig
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Cheapskate.... 

Deary me, we do like to argue and belittle each other. 

Cheapskates oot? 😜

Good to see all options catered for. 

I do feel that for the waving option they could have chucked in a wee incentive, a mug, head band any Hearts shite Tbh. 

A "take you medicine" printed t shirt, probably a few £ at cost, or maybe "I ❤️ Bob" one. 🤔

A wee thank you and a incentive not to claim back? 

I'll hold off, hopefully get a more central seat if there are lots of folk not renewing due to the Bobmeister, I hopefully get a better seat. 

Option 2 is very fair for those facing a financial squeeze or cheesed off about last year.

Option 3 allows the club to operate on a business as usual basis.

Option 1 (unless in genuine financial dire straits) is turning your back on the club in their hour of need.

David McCaig
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Bit Harsh, 

Being skint for whatever reason doesn't make you less of a Hearts fan, neither does directing limited funds to your rent, family or food. 

I’ve qualified that in my last post.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, David McCaig said:

Option 2 is very fair for those facing a financial squeeze or cheesed off about last year.

Option 1 (unless in genuine financial dire straits) is turning your back on the club in their hour of need.

Could have put it across that way rather than how you originally did. 

Good luck 👍😂

been here before
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Bit Harsh, 

He's trying to be edgy :rofl:

Just not very good at it.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, David McCaig said:

👍

Bazzas right boot
Just now, been here before said:

He's trying to be edgy :rofl:

Just not very good at it.

Think he's zoomed clean of the edge! 

😂😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Utter shite 🤬 , maybe you can offer to buy everyones to show you are a PHM likesay

Just now, Rudi Hates Hibees said:

We’re all under 13 tickets deferred automaticity last season. 

Yes. Club will be in touch. 

1 minute ago, Rudi Hates Hibees said:

Believe so, as u13s didn't get a pass for the TV.

Hungry hippo
Just now, Rudi Hates Hibees said:

Don't think so. I paid for my kid's one and they had access to watch online although just watched on my one 

Well done to the club. Options that should suit all interested parties. I’m in the fortunate position to be able to pay full price for two tickets. Roll on next season.

David McCaig
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Utter shite 🤬 , maybe you can offer to buy everyones to show you are a PHM likesay

Option 2 is perfectly fair for those on a budget.

Option 1 is basically saying, if I can’t physically get in myself, the club is on its own… which is fair enough, but isn’t the behaviour of a PHM.

Hungry hippo
2 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

Believe so, as u13s didn't get a pass for the TV.

Were they not given a pass in the end? Ideal if I don't need to pay for an extra ticket this season.

Just now, Hungry hippo said:

Were they not given a pass in the end? Ideal if I don't need to pay for an extra ticket this season.

If they were then I wasn't emailed about my son's and don't recall any announcement about it. Doesn't mean I am right tho, could've missed it

3 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

U13’s tickets have already been automatically renewed for next season free of charge. 

34 minutes ago, gorgieheart said:

Cheapskate...?

Ah, I see , so only the likes of you are clearly PHM ?

Always brings out the whoppers amongst us when its time for ST's. Folk are literally just getting back to their feet after job losses and the sorts but a deferred option is only for "cheapskates". Not enough facepalms.

The club have done well to cater for all categorys here.

Diadora Van Basten

What option should I choose if I want to sit two metres from the person next to me.

After I moved to lower section B for a month the thought of being two metres away from the nearest fan is quite appealing.

Rudi Hates Hibees
4 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

My son never got a pass but I never opted out for him. He’s seems to be an pretty central part of the advertising campaign too. 😀

gorgieheart
21 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Cutting Hearts financially adrift in the middle of pandemic certainly doesn’t make someone a PHM.

Sorry....what  ?

been here before
25 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

You really, really are shite at this.

Why not just stop it and let the capable PHM have a try. They're much better and much more unintentionally funny.

Edited by been here before

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, Gambo said:

Quick read of that and looks very fair.

Well done Hearts.

Yep, not much else they could do or offer I think. 

gorgieheart
20 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Still trying to explain your utter car crash of a PHM drivel...

Francis Albert

Seems fair on the whole. Option 3 for me because I can afford it and since I am lucky to get to Tynie more than a handful of times a season, the inability to sit in my seat last season had little effect. In fact I saw more of Hearts ( through the streaming service) than I have since I left Edinburgh over 45 years ago. This was was not exactly an unalloyed blessing!

From a purely personal viewpoint I find the jolly hockey sticks/ Gung Ho and somewhat patronising tone of Hearts sales pitch irritating and the opening poem embarrassingly bad.

Only question is why the window for Option 3 (the premium option)  is so narrow,

24 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Option 1 or at a push 2.....cos I'm a cheapskate.....
Can anyone explain the difference between Premium and Platinum apart from the hike in price?

Hungry hippo
8 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

U13’s tickets have already been automatically renewed for next season free of charge. 

Jackpot

2 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

Jackpot

Careful now, to some this makes you a cheapskate and not a PHM 🙄

Nookie Bear
27 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Might not go down well on here but If Hearts is your top priority in life then you’re a ******* loser. 

Berra than you
3 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Seems fair on the whole. Option 3 for me because I can afford it and since I am lucky to get to Tynie more than a handful of times a season, the inability to sit in my seat last season had little effect. In fact I saw more of Hearts ( through the streaming service) than I have since I left Edinburgh over 45 years ago. This was was not exactly an unalloyed blessing!

From a purely personal viewpoint I find the jolly hockey sticks/ Gung Ho and somewhat patronising tone of Hearts sales pitch irritating and the opening poem embarrassingly bad.

Only question is why the window for Option 3 (the premium option)  is so narrow,

I think likely because they think not many people who renew will take that offer, and that those who miss that window will end up with a discount anyway.

Bazzas right boot
39 minutes ago, gorgieheart said:

Yup... pretty much in the same boat...

Some folk really need to engage the brain before letting loose on here  ! 

Anyway , what a video that is...total hairs on the back of the neck stuff.

Hearts are an easy target at times , especially when it comes to opinions from our own support , but nobody can knock that video...its art..! 

41 minutes ago, been here before said:

All seems reasonably straighforward  and fair. Either option 1 or 2 for me. No way am I shelling out full whack on account of the utter cack handed piss poor shite served up by Hearts TV last year and if thats an option this year then no way am I paying full whack for it again.

Option 1 though, the Hearts Pass. I wonder if having that would entitle you to be in the ballot should crowds be limited or if you'd need to upgrade to the full ST?

200 sheets to renew my Platinum though. Cant argue with that.

That is ****in soul destroying. Probably the worst version of the Hearts sing I've ever heard. How anyone could take a bouncy, rousing call to arms and turn it into a wailing, warbling dirge escapes me.

If I was swithering what to do then that really wouldnt convince me to renew in the slightest.

😂😂😂😂

Famous 1874
1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

It’s in the FAQ’s. He doesn’t need to do anything Hearts will be in touch with him. 

1 hour ago, Berra than you said:

Nope. If you look on the update page there is an FAQs tab at the top which is useful. Don't quote me but I think it says that nothing needs to be done in that case.

Thanks guys

Sorry but I've read this and I still have no idea how much I'll be paying for my season ticket this year. I didn't take up the streaming or voucher offer 

Jambof3tornado
42 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Think that’s what is says or infers. Seems fair as the option 1 fan won’t have paid for a seat for next season. 

But what about those who take kids to the game, do they go into a ballot as a pair/group?

Berra than you
1 minute ago, ramrod said:

Sorry but I've read this and I still have no idea how much I'll be paying for my season ticket this year. I didn't take up the streaming or voucher offer 

If you bought last year and didn't take up the streaming then I assume you defered your ticket? In that case it carries to this season and you have already paid.

Just now, Berra than you said:

If you bought last year and didn't take up the streaming then I assume you defered your ticket? In that case it carries to this season and you have already paid.

Ah 

So it just rolls onto next year unless you want to help the club out by selecting options 2 or 3 , decent didn't expect that option tbh.prob go for the reduced package 

That video would bring a tear to a glass eye, made me want to buy one now.

Option 3 for me.

gorgieheart
7 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

😂😂😂😂

All about opinions surely   .. lol

adambraejambo
1 minute ago, ramrod said:

Ah 

So it just rolls onto next year unless you want to help the club out by selecting options 2 or 3 , decent didn't expect that option tbh.prob go for the reduced package 

Did you contact the club to say you did not want to stream games. I may be wrong but im sure you had to tell them if you wanted to defer. If you didnt do anything then it be option 1 ,2 or 3 . 

Just now, adambraejambo said:

Did you contact the club to say you did not want to stream games. I may be wrong but im sure you had to tell them if you wanted to defer. If you didnt do anything then it be option 1 ,2 or 3 . 

Correct.

Berra than you
5 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Ah 

That's how I believe it works, the club should be in touch with you soon.

36 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

The problem with hearts fans isn’t those that take cheap options for season tickets. It’s the almost countless number that contribute nothing. Never put their hand in their pocket for the club and sit in the house watching us when we’re on the telly. Folk that go to games have never been the problem but for whatever reason like to criticise one another. 

Biffa Bacon

Why are the Premium and Platinum Option 2s cheaper than other groups?

Asking for a friend, as we are fotunate enough to go for Option 3.

Looks like a good set of options to me. I can't think of any situation that won't be covered but somebody will no doubt correct me if I've missed something. I also liked the video so hopefully we can all get back to the games soon. First day renewal for me.

• davemclaren changed the title to Season Tickets 2021/22 - over 12,500 sold