Scottish Clubs in Europe

Footballfirst

For the umpteenth year in a row. Hibs winning the best comedy show award in the edinburgh fringe/Festival.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• sadj

• Hearts007

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, martoon said:

St.  Johnstone L 1-4

Hibs L 1-2

Celtic  W 2-1

Aberdeen L 2-3 aet, pens.

If I'd had money on that I'd be distraught right now. 🤪

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Notice that Boyle was absolutely anonymous. Again.

He really was after a ref doesnt give him a foul for a couple his dives he just disappears in games

Rick Sanchez

I've said it before, the lesser teams in Scotland believe the myth and shit the bed against Hibs.

They're shite, show them no greater respect than you would Ross County.

Guest ToqueJambo

Ron Gordon seeing his multi-million pound player fees and European riches disappearing before his eyes.

Embarrassing one for Hibs in Europe yet again. Have they ever gone on a decent run in Europe in the last 30 years or so? Gubbed by a team the size of Motherwell or St Mirren.

They've looked very unconvincing this season in general aside from one game against a terrible Ross County. How the **** are they getting so many plaudits in the media?

Edited by ToqueJambo

9 minutes ago, sadj said:

**** off what lunatic said that 😮 Never ever ever think anything but a Hearts win v them. The whole club top to bottom expects to beat them every time we play them. Its the mentality of the club , players and should be of the fans too.

A few on the transfer thread I'm sure, one claiming we need 3/4 quality signings just to compete with them 🤦

🤣🤣 Once again they've been shown up for what they are, deluded bottle merchants... £4m for Doig £3m (or whatever it was) for Porteous... 🤨🤨

1 minute ago, Andyp1874 said:

If anyone can get the highlights for the hibs game that would be lovely 🇱🇻

It'll be a 90 minute long clip!!!

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

1-4 ya mean….

All the goals were hilarious and that fourth was a RB/right stick on fifa run , hilarious

Have no idea what that means. 

Just now, WDJ87 said:

A few on the transfer thread I'm sure, one claiming we need 3/4 quality signings just to compete with them 🤦

🤣🤣 Once again they've been shown up for what they are, deluded bottle merchants... £4m for Doig £3m (or whatever it was) for Porteous... 🤨🤨

Either would be robbery by Hibs his biggest contribution tonight was tackling Newell. Porteous’s biggest contribution was too fall over. 

🙈

Ted Hastings

Looks like the Aberdeen game will be getting moved to the Sunday. 

1-0 to them which makes it 4-2 on aggregate 

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Ron Gordon seeing his multi-million pound player fees and European riches disappearing before his eyes.

Embarrassing one for Hibs in Europe yet again. Have they ever gone on a decent run in Europe in the last 30 years or so? Gubbed by a team the size of Motherwell or St Mirren.

They've looked very unconvincing this season in general aside from one game against a terrible Ross County. How the **** are they getting so many plaudits in the media?

Surely the Hibs stars have boosted their transfer fees with such a commanding performance. Winning 4-1 away in Croatia is a great result.

Wait, what's that, they lost 4-1, oh dear, what a shame. Their players aren't worth a tenner between them.

maroonlegions

So their flair and Brazilian like fitbaw did not save them then..

They are shite..   We need to set about them with PACE ..

Edited by maroonlegions

wentworth jambo

5 yellows and a red….from the flair team…surely letters will be getting crayoned at this very moment?

Rijeka on the coupon was phree munny !!

Just now, sadj said:

Either would be robbery by Hibs his biggest contribution tonight was tackling Newell. Porteous’s biggest contribution was too fall over. 

🙈

Ah but he does it so well.

Been getting lessons from Boyle after training, he will be so pwoud

The Treasurer

Was looking forward to a full back master class from Doig but it didn't seem like the new Carlos Alberto was playing as I never heard him mentioned 

5 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Don't know what game you're watching but Turks are miles ahead. One team playing football and one team defending, playing hoofball and generally being shit.

They might get lucky next week, but if they play like this, they'll get stuffed again.

Hope it costs them money and their players get knackered before they go out.

Did you watch the first 60 odd minutes? 

St Johnstone defended well, pressed high, and got on the counter attack time and time again. Galatasaray couldn't take a first touch, and their movement was awful. 

They then turned it on, and it went to shit, but Galatasaray were on the ropes at 1-1.

buzzbomb1958
7 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

It's brilliant.  Before the game they would've swallowed all the shite being said about their flair football on sportsound and two hours later it's back to reality.

At the start of every ****ing season they build that lot up as the bastions of pure football and come November it's back to Hibs reality.  

The most deluded idiots in Scottish football.  

I think you can lump in the zombies as deluded as well

Their squad getting torn apart on .net 

So much for the flair. Shite defence, even worse when the young left back jumps ship. 

:yas:

3 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

:laugh:

That was a legit attempt at spelling :facepalm:

🤣🤣🤣 I remember it, it genuinely was 🤣🤣🤣

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, tian447 said:

Did you watch the first 60 odd minutes? 

St Johnstone defended well, pressed high, and got on the counter attack time and time again. Galatasaray couldn't take a first touch, and their movement was awful. 

They then turned it on, and it went to shit, but Galatasaray were on the ropes at 1-1.

Well, we can agree to disagree on this one. What we can agree on is Hibs are shite.

3 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

It's brilliant.  Before the game they would've swallowed all the shite being said about their flair football on sportsound and two hours later it's back to reality.

At the start of every ****ing season they build that lot up as the bastions of pure football and come November it's back to Hibs reality.  

The most deluded idiots in Scottish football.  

Amazes me that some of the media and press buy into it.

They've been mostly shite during the 46 years I've been going to Tynecastle.

Still, the longer they pin their hopes and dreams on flair, swashbuckling etc. they will remain shite.

Please, please Hibernian, keep being...Hibernian. 😊

Just now, sadj said:

One for fifa 21 players

Is that a game? Last game I played was spyro when I was 14.

I found out I could go outside and mingle with people. 

You boys and their games. You will never find a girl sitting in a room in your mums house. 

Mind and pay dig money. The occasional help with chores doesn't go amiss either son. 

1 minute ago, martoon said:

Amazes me that some of the media and press buy into it.

They've been mostly shite during the 46 years I've been going to Tynecastle.

Still, the longer they pin their hopes and dreams on flair, swashbuckling etc. they will remain shite.

Please, please Hibernian, keep being...Hibernian. 😊

Celtic TV’s Michael Stewart sounded amazed at how Hibs chucked it. 

18 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Has to be a massive wake-up call for Scottish football if none of them can make the next round of an European competition 

Hearts fans woke up to Scottish “football” last year and everyone ignored us. 

**** them all. 

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Why does Ali McCann play for NI? Wtf is that about 

Born in Scotland, but Northern Irish father and English mother. Played for NI at youth level too.

9 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Was looking forward to a full back master class from Doig but it didn't seem like the new Carlos Alberto was playing as I never heard him mentioned 

If hibs get big money for him plus the other donkey in defence along with Nisbet it’s daylight robbery 

Edited by theshed