• Mikey1874

• sadj

• Hearts007

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

This team Hibs are playing are pish.

It's the only team Hibs have.

I take it Derek McInnes is worried that being on TV he might get burgled so he's wearing all the clothes he owns? Shirt, jumper, puffa and a big heavy coat? It's not that cold 

RustyRightPeg
3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Sweet goal. The guys in green sleeping.

porteous standing with his arms out when he should be 5 yards further over. Clown.

1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

This team Hibs are playing are pish.

Hibs should have beat them last week easily and thought a much better team would turn up tonight but I still don’t think they are anything great. 

Hibs still very much in this unfortunately. Pity that chance at the end didn’t go in so I could relax 

1 minute ago, RustyRightPeg said:

porteous standing with his arms out when he should be 5 yards further over. Clown.

Plus he nearly sold the 2nd goal in injury time 

3 minutes ago, Mister T said:

I take it Derek McInnes is worried that being on TV he might get burgled so he's wearing all the clothes he owns? Shirt, jumper, puffa and a big heavy coat? It's not that cold 

It is if you have been lying on your sunbed in the house all day.

Calderwood wannabe.

1 minute ago, theshed said:

Plus he nearly sold the 2nd goal in injury time 

The last time i saw someone act like that, they were pished and fell off a bus

Malinga the Swinga
26 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

I really struggle to understand how a Hearts can can hate St Johnstone.  Yes, they’re shite to watch but they’re a great example of a well run club punching above their weight - only Scottish team I want to go through. 

They are part of group of clubs who voted to demote us. Their chairman is one of the odious Brown family.

I really struggle to understand how any Hearts fan does not hate St Johnstone.

6 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

Pretty uneducated naive post...they get about 10% normally of the population of their town normally....we could do with that! ...like every major game, for teams outwith the uglies in Scotland, ourself included, everyone and their granny turns up...well run club, punching seriously above their weight, and actually a reasonable support % wise re population of town....shabby post....

I get what you're saying but it's not that simple. Only one team in Perth and not hellish much else competing for the interest of the public. Not far off 10% of the population of Edinburgh goes to watch our clubs too btw.

14 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

Pretty uneducated naive post...they get about 10% normally of the population of their town normally....we could do with that! ...like every major game, for teams outwith the uglies in Scotland, ourself included, everyone and their granny turns up...well run club, punching seriously above their weight, and actually a reasonable support % wise re population of town....shabby post....

🥱

14 minutes ago, Mister T said:

Used all the fake tan too

3 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

I get what you're saying but it's not that simple. Only one team in Perth and not hellish much else competing for the interest of the public. Not far off 10% of the population of Edinburgh goes to watch our clubs too btw.

Even on a Hearts fans forum, knocking anything St J related, club or fans, comparing their success to ours even since our last cup win, is pretty poor like....absolutely paltry budget compared to ours, and look at the difference...three bloody cup wins since our last one, I think we should applaud them and their fans, anything else smacks of jealousy and/or lack of understanding....anyways, said my bit! 😬

Fozzyonthefence
1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

They are part of group of clubs who voted to demote us. Their chairman is one of the odious Brown family.

I really struggle to understand how any Hearts fan does not hate St Johnstone.

Hate is a very strong and dangerous emotion especially over something as trivial as  football.  I don’t blame anyone that still wants to boycott away games but I’d imagine the boycotts will die a death this season and things will get back to normal soon. 

What happened to St Johnstone last season shows you can still get fairytales in football.  This would be another one for them and good luck to them. I just wish we could punch above our weight like they do.  

jamboinglasgow
16 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Sweet goal. The guys in green sleeping.

Wow how easy was it for the player score then, 3 defenders in a line and not one  is bothering to pick up the player attacking the goal.

1 minute ago, Sooperstar said:

What is the defender doing?

Think he saw Marshall bolting to Paisley and followed him

1 minute ago, GavK1012 said:

Even on a Hearts fans forum, knocking anything St J related, club or fans, comparing their success to ours even since our last cup win, is pretty poor like....absolutely paltry budget compared to ours, and look at the difference...three bloody cup wins since our last one, I think we should applaud them and their fans, anything else smacks of jealousy and/or lack of understanding....anyways, said my bit! 😬

:sleep1:

Seems to have woken them up in an attacking sense but Hibs look capable of opening them up on the break.

Edited by Sooperstar

3 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

... as insightful as you are clued-up then .... 🤯🤧🤪

Clued up... on St Johnstone?? You're right I am not, nor do I want to be. Well run club? Have to sell 3 stands to the ugly sisters to survive... No jealousy here either. I hope they do well (in europe).

Edited by WDJ87

Can’t say I’ve ever liked St Johnstone and long before the demotion carry on. 🤷🏼‍♂️    Horrible c**ts we’ve let beat us too many times in recent years. 

Doesn’t  stop me recognising from a football perspective what a fine achievement they managed last season. It’ll be a long time until another non Old Firm side does that.  

Edited by Debut 4

Saints really are diving and kicking their way through this game. Lots of sly digs after the ball has gone. If it was a european team doing that to a scottish team the commentators would be going off their nut.

Fozzyonthefence
16 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Nowhere near 10% of Edinburgh population watches Hearts and Hibs combined.  Don’t think it’s anywhere near 10% of Perth that watches Saints either though. Based on populations of 542k and 47k anyway, not even close.

Edited by Fozzyonthefence

Archie White

Well done the ref at the St Johnstone game. Booking players from both teams if he thinks they are diving. Why don't these pundits call it as it is - it's blatant cheating. 

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, Archie White said:

Well done the ref at the St Johnstone game. Booking players from both teams if he thinks they are diving. Why don't these pundits call it as it is - it's blatant cheating. 

It's only cheating of Hearts or foreign clubs do it. If it's one of the old firm, Hibs or some other mob, it's called clever play.

Want all Scottish teams out as soon as possible.