• kingantti1874

• Pasquale for King

• PhoenixHearts

• Cruyff

kingantti1874
1 hour ago, PhoenixHearts said:

As Jim Bowen would say...

HEARTS AWAY KITS.jpg

all very nice, would prefer 1 or 2 with the 26 on the sleeve . 

All infinitely better than the twee blue jammies 

We laughed at the hibs polo shirt top, is this the clubs way of giving them a little pay back? 😂😂 what a horrendous football strip! 
errz yer blooo taps, 3 furra tenner. 😂😂😂

4 hours ago, Mollo said:

I think a heart with a 26 in it would have been nice

Totally agree. If we weren't going to put a proper sponsor on it then the 26 idea would have tied in nicely with the MND on the home top. 

4 hours ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

How you present yourself is a signal of intent. I've probs spent too much time in italia but just look at how the azzurri were kitted out this summer ffs. 

Absolutely sharp as a tack on and off pitch including coaches and performances to match. 

If our performances match our 1st and 2nd kits this season we're looking at bottom 6 ha. 

If they match our 3rd kit we're winning the league haha! 

What, these kits? 

italy-euro-2020-kit-d7d5364.png?quality=

Don't get me wrong, the home kit is nice, but that away kit is an absolute shocker.  Looks like an unlicenced kit from This is Football or the early days of Pro Evo. 

Didn't help that Puma used the same template for the Czech Republic... and Switzerland... and Austria... 

featured-1.png

A signal of intent, that is not. 

PhoenixHearts
41 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Man City third kit 😂 almost as honking

C07927D4-87D7-4818-932F-6E0062A06274.jpeg

Much worse than ours. These Puma third kits this season are brutal.

kingantti1874
48 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Much worse than ours. These Puma third kits this season are brutal.

it actually is but could pass as a team shirt. Your adapted versions of ours a far and away better

Francis Albert
2 hours ago, Newton51 said:

Dave Mackay quote “For as long as I can remember all I wanted in my life, nothing else, was to play for Hearts, which is my dream team. And to play for Scotland. I had no ambition for anything else; always Hearts.”

Fortunately the great man never had to wear an atrocity like this.

3 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Fortunately the great man never had to wear an atrocity like this.

Definitely fan engagement for future strips even if just one of them would be good

Edited by Newton51

3 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

As Jim Bowen would say...

HEARTS AWAY KITS.jpg

I don't know, something like any of those 3, and 'Forever Hearts' in small print on the back at the neck or the '26' one and 'Forever Marius' on the back neck.

4 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Always Hearts thing probably would’ve been absolutely beloved if it was on white or silver away kit. 

We the fans demand to know WHO this individual is that’s pushing this fake “light blue is our default away colour” thing. This person needs sacked urgently.

Bit harsh but I have to agree with the sentiment.

This latest one looks like a girls PJ top!

5 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

****ing garbage again SACK whoever is choosing these shite kits year after year 

We've not had a good kit since 2014 

Since 1998 actually….

9608EA4A-88A8-4FFC-A4FA-F88346517170.jpeg

Hectormasson
17 hours ago, kila said:

While it is a Dave Mackay quote, the way Hearts have thrown the tagline onto the shirt is a little tacky. I do like how it looks in the new stand though.

I'd much rather have MND Scotland on the away shirt instead. Too late I guess and think Hearts are trying too hard here... 

Maybe it's there so the players get a reminder of what it's really about , playing for Hearts?   A few of them need it , that's for sure......🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

4 hours ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Really like the new away kit, looks classy as.

Classy?? 😳

On 30/07/2021 at 12:16, mre said:

Looks like a ***** pad sponsor. 

Better if we'd paid tribute to robbo and just gone for "fat striker*. 

We would be pi55ing ourselves if hobos had launched this. 

81nzSHTMGsL._AC_SY450_.jpg

We have pished ourselves at Hibs' tops among others, but if you take the 3rd kit away from the selection it is quite easily the worst Home and Away combo ever.

Auldbenches
2 minutes ago, 151 said:

We have pished ourselves at Hibs' tops among others, but if you take the 3rd kit away from the selection it is quite easily the worst Home and Away combo ever.

It's been said before but our ho.w top does look like something a junior side would wear.  It looks more linlithgow rose than Hearts.   

The font on the away top looks like something from Jackie magazine. 

Guest ToqueJambo

More like a promo 3rd kit than an away one. Honking! Hopefully we'll play the blue and black stripes away more often.

Wish we'd just stick to an away kit that's exactly the same style as the home one but with the colours reversed.

This basically

GettyImages-1212172.jpgd56fa30846493b928f442aa6fb74629d.jpg

Edited by ToqueJambo

PhoenixHearts
3 hours ago, 151 said:

Behave.

AuldReekiee
21 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Man City third kit 😂 almost as honking

C07927D4-87D7-4818-932F-6E0062A06274.jpeg

That is the worst football shirt I have ever seen. Even by Puma's standards, that really is a piss take.

21 hours ago, tian447 said:

What, these kits? 

italy-euro-2020-kit-d7d5364.png?quality=

Don't get me wrong, the home kit is nice, but that away kit is an absolute shocker.  Looks like an unlicenced kit from This is Football or the early days of Pro Evo. 

Didn't help that Puma used the same template for the Czech Republic... and Switzerland... and Austria... 

featured-1.png

A signal of intent, that is not. 

Best strips of the Euros.

1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

More like a promo 3rd kit than an away one. Honking! Hopefully we'll play the blue and black stripes away more often.

Wish we'd just stick to an away kit that's exactly the same style as the home one but with the colours reversed.

This basically

GettyImages-1212172.jpgd56fa30846493b928f442aa6fb74629d.jpg

It really is quite simple yet we (&many other clubs tbf) try too hard and get it so wrong.

been here before
3 hours ago, 151 said:

Surely even if you leave the 3rd kit in its still the worst home and away?

AuldReekiee
16 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Best strips of the Euros.

You'd struggle to find a counterfeit shirt being sold on a beach in Majorca that looks as cheap and lifeless as those. They must have cost about 40p to print. It's almost as if someone at Puma has thought "OK the strips are already beyond the pale, how can we make it even worse? Ah, I've got it, we'll make every team the same". 

6 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Classy?? 😳

All about opinions mate, I just like the simplicity of It and find the "always hearts" on the front quite nice, would have looked braw with number 26 and a heart on the front also tbf. My favorite strip is the goalkeeping top, grey and white one this season.

Only wear footy tops these days in bed and for stoatin aboot the hoose before bed so this one is ideal.

To be fair shorts do look cracking, lovely maroon and simple def having some of them, I've still got maroon adidas ones in the bag unopened saving for the future 😃

1 hour ago, gregzy2k7 said:

All about opinions mate, I just like the simplicity of It and find the "always hearts" on the front quite nice, would have looked braw with number 26 and a heart on the front also tbf. My favorite strip is the goalkeeping top, grey and white one this season.

You’re entitled to your opinion but “classy” means something different to me.

2 hours ago, been here before said:

Surely even if you leave the 3rd kit in its still the worst home and away?

Haha. Yeh, fair one. But I meant at least we have the 3rd to save the lot.

I P Knightley

On 30/07/2021 at 15:13, davemclaren said:

I suppose the full quote from Dave Mackay would have taken up too much space. 😄 A wee nod to him though. 

“For as long as I can remember all I wanted in my life, nothing else, was to play for Hearts, which is my dream team. And to play for Scotland. I had no ambition for anything else; always Hearts.”

It's how Mackay signed autographs - at least for Hearts supporters. "To IP, Always Hearts. Dave Mackay."

The full quote and its context should be known and understood widely by players and fans - it's  more than just a marketing slogan. However, it doesn't look right on that shirt, not the words and definitely not the font. 

Diadora Van Basten
23 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

It's how Mackay signed autographs - at least for Hearts supporters. "To IP, Always Hearts. Dave Mackay."

The full quote and its context should be known and understood widely by players and fans - it's  more than just a marketing slogan. However, it doesn't look right on that shirt, not the words and definitely not the font. 

They could have copied the Always Hearts from his autograph and that would have looked better. 

• 3 weeks later...
Unknown user
On 30/07/2021 at 16:32, kingantti1874 said:

they didn’t actually, both of those were designed specifically by the guys at FOH who seem to have some sort or grasp as to what the fans want

First I've heard of that, are you sure?

kingantti1874
7 minutes ago, Smithee said:

First I've heard of that, are you sure?

Yeah, I’m not sure how hands on they have been on the design but they certainly set the brief. 

Unknown user
5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Yeah, I’m not sure how hands on they have been on the design but they certainly set the brief. 

Live and learn eh