• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gershwin

• Chester™

• JamboInSouthsea

• alwaysthereinspirit

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats the NHL officially not shutting down for the Olympics.

Watching the players give two fingers to greedy ******* owners is going to be wonderful viewing.

Thats the NHL officially not shutting down for the Olympics.

Watching the players give two fingers to greedy ******* owners is going to be wonderful viewing.

Bunch of arseholes. Completely out of touch with the game.

Hopefully the fans boycott the next 'World Cup' of Hockey.

Bunch of arseholes. Completely out of touch with the game.

Hopefully the fans boycott the next 'World Cup' of Hockey.

Did they not boycott this year's? :look:

Its a shocking decision. You can guarantee if they had been at a more friendly timeslot, they'd be there. You can also guarantee they'll be in China in 2022 as they seek to 'grow the game'. Out of touch, out of favour. A lockout looms and the PA didn't miss the league.

Letang out 4-6 months with a herniated disc in his neck.

The man cant catch a break whatsoever.

Was just reading that. Is Malkin not crocked too?

Was just reading that. Is Malkin not crocked too?

Should be back for the playoffs. We currently have 7 players injured, which all told, is equal to half our salary cap commitments. Sullivan's done one hell of a job to get us as high in the standings as we are and still keep winning with all these players out.

Something's amiss somewhere. For the last 3-4 years (at least), we've had to deal with lengthy injury lists.

Konrad von Carstein

When is the play off schedule likely to be finalised? Any wild cards to be played for?

Questions, questions, questions :lol:

When is the play off schedule likely to be finalised? Any wild cards to be played for?

Questions, questions, questions [emoji38]

It'll be sorted out by April 10th, which is the last day of the regular season. No wild cards to be played for.

alwaysthereinspirit

:jj:

See you in round two.

Still a chance in round one I think.

"The Return of Claude" coming to an ice rink near you.

That'll be fun.

Just realized round one is not possible.

Edited by alwaysthereinspirit

Konrad von Carstein

Brad Marchand.

I know he's a niggley dirty wee shite, however, I can't help but like him. The kind of personality we could do with at Hearts.

Thoughts?

Brad Marchand.

I know he's a niggley dirty wee shite, however, I can't help but like him. The kind of personality we could do with at Hearts.

Thoughts?

He's a bellend.

Konrad von Carstein

He's a bellend.

I wasn't fishing when I posted but once I hit "post" I knew you'd be first up and not very complimentary. :lol:

alwaysthereinspirit

He's a bellend.

....but he's our bellend. Every team in the league would take him in a heart beat.

Supposedly a great guy off the ice. As most hockey players are.

Konrad von Carstein

....but he's our bellend. Every team in the league would take him in a heart beat.Supposedly a great guy off the ice. As most hockey players are.

Saw him in one of the "Road to" documentaries he came across well...

As do most (all) of the featured players in those docs...

Edited by Konrad von Carstein

Could the Queafs make a shop front of their season and miss the playoffs?

Hopefully.

:party:  :party:  :party:

alwaysthereinspirit

Was worried it was another Sydney Crosby article :lol:

Crosby is the hockey equivalent of Gandhi. Awesome, wonderful, gentlemanly, caring. Basically he's irreproachable.

I have visions of Cinderella/Sleeping Beauty like animals and birds following him everywhere he walks.

Crosby is the hockey equivalent of Gandhi. Awesome, wonderful, gentlemanly, caring. Basically he's irreproachable.

I have visions of Cinderella/Sleeping Beauty like animals and birds following him everywhere he walks.

Sounds about right. KvC is in love with him.

I've a mate from Sid's hometown. All the stories are true apparently. He is that nice a guy.

Konrad von Carstein

I've a mate from Sid's hometown. All the stories are true apparently. He is that nice a guy.

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Such a sweet Prince.....

He probably helped reattach Marc Methot's finger.

Toews!!!!!

Am bored.... :(

The last few games of the season are always shite.

Roll on Wednesday night! Hoping the Habs play Thursday and Saturday/Sunday so I can stay up!

Konrad von Carstein

Watching it (with the sound down) on a Reddit stream...while watching some guff film on Android...Got the reddit link from some guy in the US on facebook....has never let me down.

If anyone is interested, the Elite League Playoff Final will be shown live on the BBC red button and BBC Sport App. Faceoff 4pm.

If anyone is interested, the Elite League Playoff Final will be shown live on the BBC red button and BBC Sport App. Faceoff 4pm.

Criminal that this doesn't get wider coverage.

The ****ing Netball league gets more exposure ffs.

Criminal that this doesn't get wider coverage.

The ******* Netball league gets more exposure ffs.

What do you expect in an owner run league, when one of the major owners still believes TV doesnt help the brand and stops 'bums on seats', despite all the evidence to the contrary? Said owner also thinks having webcasts, on match days, stops folk from going, despite evidence to the contrary? Or a league that lets the self proclaimed 'voice of the league' spout homophobia and call opposition fans 'b*stards' over public address during games, and having no disciplinary action for racist, sexist and homophobic slurs on their Twitter feed?

What do you expect in an owner run league, when one of the major owners still believes TV doesnt help the brand and stops 'bums on seats', despite all the evidence to the contrary? Said owner also thinks having webcasts, on match days, stops folk from going, despite evidence to the contrary? Or a league that lets the self proclaimed 'voice of the league' spout homophobia and call opposition fans 'b*stards' over public address during games, and having no disciplinary action for racist, sexist and homophobic slurs on their Twitter feed?

Who's the voice of the league?

Not that ***** 'Simmsy'?

Did the Dundee Stars really just lose the 3rd/4th playoff 15-8!

Its a waste of time. No one cares about it, least of all the players. Both teams were seen in the boozer, at around 11pm last night, getting arseholed.

3-1 Cardiff after the first.

Got it on the laptop. It's funny the little things like skating, play along the boards, passing etc. that I take for granted watching the NHL. The ice pad is ****ing huge too. Or maybe the players are tiny?

Nice goal from that Cardiff chap.

Got it on the laptop. It's funny the little things like skating, play along the boards, passing etc. that I take for granted watching the NHL. The ice pad is ******* huge too. Or maybe the players are tiny?

Nice goal from that Cardiff chap.

The players certainly arent tiny. NIC's ice pad is IIHF regulation. Still a tad smaller than the Fridge of Dreams though.

The players certainly arent tiny. NIC's ice pad is IIHF regulation. Still a tad smaller than the Fridge of Dreams though.

How long have Sheffield been playing in that manky kit?

How long have Sheffield been playing in that manky kit?

They've been orange for awhile. Its easily the worst rigoot in the league.

I've given up watching it. The stream is behind those live tweeting and the comms ahead of the picture.

Watching with the sound off, so not been a problem for me.

• Maple Leaf unpinned this topic
  • Maple Leaf pinned this topic