• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gershwin

• Chester™

• JamboInSouthsea

• alwaysthereinspirit

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can see this game turning to violence...almost had fracas in pub before i got in..pish..lets see some hockey!!

You been noising up the Southsea Leafs branch?

JamboInSouthsea

Subann (spelling?) like alot now..he's getting a better player, dirty yes but happy he a Hab.

JamboInSouthsea

Never get in any bother tbf, bloke was just being a prick...I do know him so will have a word at some point...he was more drunk than me.

Anyway feck that...MON LES HABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subann (spelling?) like alot now..he's getting a better player, dirty yes but happy he a Hab.

He's been immense tonight.

JamboInSouthsea

Just re-read that but no Leafs fans round here that I know of...mate is a big Canucks fan (Estonian bloke I may have mentioned before) ...never saw a man so gutted when I told him what the current situation was.

As well as Chester and Gershwin who obvioulsy know their stuff he's also a fountain of knowledges plus knows the eastern european league very well.

JamboInSouthsea

He's been immense tonight.

He did start out as a bit of nutter but he's been doing seriously well of late, grown as a player.

Just re-read that but no Leafs fans round here that I know of...mate is a big Canucks fan (Estonian bloke I may have mentioned before) ...never saw a man so gutted when I told him what the current situation was.

As well as Chester and Gershwin who obvioulsy know their stuff he's also a fountain of knowledges plus knows the eastern european league very well.

Yeah, I'm sure you have. Don't think the Canucks are that bad, they just ain't as good as they were.

He did start out as a bit of nutter but he's been doing seriously well of late, grown as a player.

Yeah, he's got better and better.

Ooft. 2 quick goals for the Caps.

hearts151

Trust my boy to start crying and need cuddled. Missed two goals and a mental hit, and jamboinsouthsea smashed again lol. what happened with hit?

Trust my boy to start crying and need cuddled. Missed two goals and a mental hit, and jamboinsouthsea smashed again lol. what happened with hit?

Bit of a hospital pass from Diaz to Eller. Ottawa guy took advantage by elbowing him in the head with a blindside hit. He then landed face first on the ice.

hearts151

Bit of a hospital pass from Diaz to Eller. Ottawa guy took advantage by elbowing him in the head with a blindside hit. He then landed face first on the ice.

:vrwow: trust me to miss such an unfortunate incident :jjyay:

Was going to post this in the second but the Habs scored...

Desharnais has been ******* terrible tonight.

Terrible final period and half the team not turning up - guess you get what you deserve. But Ottawa have barely looked like scoring and we've somehow given them 4 ******* goals.

Chester™

Watched the Canucks v Sharks game, what a mess Canucks are. The local media again supporting Luongo who as usual was flopping about liked a landed fish. He has improved in one area he managed to only let go and lose his stick once. The Sedins as usual provided their playoff goal power, the only goal for Canucks scored by Torres. Thats the good news the bad news is he is niow a Shark and it was an own goal.

I have said consistently that Canucks will never win a Cup when their suggested strengths are the Sedins and Luongo, great players, but just not playoff players. Kessler they are suggesting is injured again, I have and still feel srongly that he is not happy and will be gone at the end of the season, which for Canucks will be in about a week. When you watch the other playoff teams Canucks are just not in the same class as the Bostons, Hawks, and Pens.

My first and probably last post on this thread this season.

Im not sure I agree with some of that Bob. The Sedins and Luongo, for not being 'playoff players', took you to within a game of the Cup just two years ago (the season Luongo held it together to help win Olympic Gold under the most incredible pressure).

The problem the Canucks have is the spending on certain players and leaving you hampered with the cap. The supporting cast probably isnt as good as it should be. Couple that with a number of the supporting cast being 30+, with little in the farm, and you've got yourselves in a whole load of trouble.

:sob:

:lol:

Edited by Chester?

Must be his new pads, oh and the ref was biased br=

Hope your son shits all over your hands ::troll:::'>

Chester™

Oh. If anyone is interested, the World Champs start today. Stockholm and Helsinki jointly host again.

From what I've seen of the rosters, The Canadians look rather good.

hearts151

Hope your son shits all over your hands ::troll:::'>

:cornette: FTH!

Edited by hearts151

• Maple Leaf unpinned this topic
  • Maple Leaf pinned this topic