***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***

Batistuta87

12 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I expect it to challenge them but with managers like Neilson it doesn’t take long to put that to bed. 
Consequences mean Levein shouldn’t have been given the managers job after his disastrous appointment of Cathro. He then should’ve been sacked after the first poor season where McLaughlins saves and Laffertys goals kept us up. Then again the next summer, not still being paid a year later. 
After all that Budge should’ve given up the job she still holds as the ultimate boss of the club. 

I know a good therapist if you need to speak to someone mate.

• Replies 35.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Pasquale for King

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

Pasquale for King
49 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Next summer is going to be massive as so many out of contract and loan signings coming in at the moment

We can worry about that later, right now the guys that are out of contract or on loan will need to have a good season. If we continue to progress most of them will want to stay hopefully. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, davie1980 said:

I know a good therapist if you need to speak to someone mate.

Leave the amateur psychology to others. 
You were a Levein fan eh 😆😂

Edited by Pasquale for King

Pasquale for King
13 minutes ago, Gerd Muller said:

Almost how I feel as well. There should be no season where we finish worse that 5th. Us, Aberdeen and Hibs have roughly the same budget in terms of wages to players. We are all in the same market. The last few seasons in the top flight have been pathetic and should have led to sackings. 

Aberdeen and Hibs seem to be able to go to away grounds against smaller teams and win more often than us. This season we have started superly away from home in the league and the next game against them should be a marker of how we do this season. 

Hear hear 

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Weren't you?

images.jpeg-2.jpg

1 hour ago, johnking123 said:

Plus we will have Souttar and Moore going forward at times. 

I'd like to see Souttar carry it forward more. A bit like Davie McPherson used to do. He certainly has the skills for it

kingantti1874
44 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

We are seen as a yoyo club by other fans now unfortunately, so we really have to finish as high as we can to shut them up. 

😂 voted out and down as a result of a -15 point deduction.. this aside, who gives a **** what any other fan thinks. No one gives a shite what some swamp dwelling puddle drinker thinks 

Arthur Morgan
Just now, kingantti1874 said:

😂 voted out and down as a result of a -15 point deduction.. this aside, who gives a **** what any other fan thinks. No one gives a shite what some swamp dwelling puddle drinker thinks 

Yeah I agree, we went down both times under exceptional circumstances. Just tired of hearing the usual taunting online from other fans, everyone hates Hearts it seems 😅

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, davie1980 said:

Weren't you?

images.jpeg-2.jpg

Yeah I went to the money grabbing ***** two testimonials. That was before a frankly appalling record as manager and DoF where he wasted millions of our money.
He can go **** himself now and I hope Brechin go bust. 

9 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah I went to the money grabbing ***** two testimonials. That was before a frankly appalling record as manager and DoF where he wasted millions of our money.

I think you've made your position clear.  Respectfully, encourage you to let it go and stop choking the forum with the same regurgitated content. Let's move on.

kingantti1874
14 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Yeah I agree, we went down both times under exceptional circumstances. Just tired of hearing the usual taunting online from other fans, everyone hates Hearts it seems 😅

jealousy. They know despite it all that we are bigger than them, and that’s it’s only a matter of time before it translates to success on the park

heisenberg86
36 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

He's hardly going to tell everyone his grand plan.

Yeah wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a few more on our radar as well, spoke really well today and it’s clear he has massive ambitions for how good we can become, like the cut of his jib 

Rick Sanchez
14 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

:greatpost:

My kind of content.

16 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I was serious about the therapist bro

PM me.

15 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

This..... incompetent manager and DOF, squandered millions of the fans money, and the club.

InternationalJambo
Just now, Tommy Brown said:

Joe Savage says we are after a 3rd choice keeper. Really??

Should that not be a 2nd choice?

Young with potential to push Stone next season. 

alwaysthereinspirit
41 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I expect it to challenge them but with managers like Neilson it doesn’t take long to put that to bed. 
Consequences mean Levein shouldn’t have been given the managers job after his disastrous appointment of Cathro. He then should’ve been sacked after the first poor season where McLaughlins saves and Laffertys goals kept us up. Then again the next summer, not still being paid a year later. 
After all that Budge should’ve given up the job she still holds as the ultimate boss of the club. 

How dare a goalie make saves and a forward score goals to help the team they play for.

That’ll never catch on.

Rick Sanchez
6 minutes ago, heisenberg86 said:

Yeah wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a few more on our radar as well, spoke really well today and it’s clear he has massive ambitions for how good we can become, like the cut of his jib 

Sounds good mate. 

I wasn't questioning you btw. It was more a reply to the people saying 'not this, not that?'. He's not going to list his entire plan at the plot ceremony :laugh:

Very interesting he tried to get all your whelms up by mentioning the pacy striker. He strikes me as the kind of guy who doesn't like looking like a t!t, so it might be close! 🤞

Edited by Rick Sanchez

Just now, Tommy Brown said:

He’s surely just being nice. If we are looking at a level down from Ross Stewart you’d have to ask why bother. 

Doesn't necessarily mean 3rd in line. It will be 3rd Goalie to choose from. Depending who it is they get they may go ahead of Stewart 

Rick Sanchez
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

He’s surely just being nice. If we are looking at a level down from Ross Stewart you’d have to ask why bother. 

You're definitely not being nice :laugh:

Is a strange one. I was googling aging Scottish keepers last night and there's none about tbh. And Neilson wants all/most youngsters out on loan gaining experience so will we sign one for our bench?

1 minute ago, Rick Sanchez said:

You're definitely not being nice :laugh:

Is a strange one. I was googling aging Scottish keepers last night and there's none about tbh. And Neilson wants all/most youngsters out on loan gaining experience so will we sign one for our bench?

Naw I was unnecessarily harsh tbh 😀

I think we do need three keepers especially with the whole Covid situation but with already having two, an up and coming youngster would make sense. 

Finlay James
35 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

You ok hun, PM me

29 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Naw I was unnecessarily harsh tbh 😀

I think we do need three keepers especially with the whole Covid situation but with already having two, an up and coming youngster would make sense. 

If you were an up and coming keeper would you sign for hearts? National team, 21s and 19s keepers all ours, we don't need one 

Pasquale for King
40 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

How dare a goalie make saves and a forward score goals to help the team they play for.

That’ll never catch on.

Yeah that’s definitely the point. 

Pasquale for King
50 minutes ago, EH11 said:

I think you've made your position clear.  Respectfully, encourage you to let it go and stop choking the forum with the same regurgitated content. Let's move on.

I didn’t bring it up, maybe have a word with Frazier Crane. 

45 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Quite.

Captain Canada

Signing another keeper doesn't seem like a priority just now. 

I don't know if we can recall Stone but we do have another young goalie in McFarlane. 

We'll see what transpires but the more I think about it, the more I'd like to see us sign a RWB in addition to the pacy forward if we're only getting two more. 

Pasquale for King
Just now, Captain Canada said:

I don't know if we can recall Stone but we do have another young goalie in McFarlane. 

We'll see what transpires but the more I think about it, the more I'd like to see us sign a RWB in addition to the pacy forward if we're only getting two more. 

I don’t think we can recall him until January, we could lose two GKs as Rangers have or St Midden did with 4 last season and then we’re scrambling about for an emergency loan. 
But that can happen with any number of GKs I suppose as they train so closely together. 

Hackney Hearts
3 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Harry Stone will end up every bit as good as Craig Gordon 

That's some statement

TyphoonJambo
3 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

I certainly hope so 

kingantti1874

Harry Stone is a problem IMO, I agree he’s good enough and will likely be worth a lot of money in the future, however - to me Craig Gordon looks like he could play another 5 years.. I do fear we will end up losing young Harry.  Gordon will be #1 for as long as he wants 

Fxxx the SPFL
5 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

That's some statement

That’s from the man himself CG his parents are both highly qualified surgeons and he’s studying as well and he’ll be a cracking goalkeeper 

2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Harry Stone is a problem IMO, I agree he’s good enough and will likely be worth a lot of money in the future, however - to me Craig Gordon looks like he could play another 5 years.. I do fear we will end up losing young Harry.  Gordon will be #1 for as long as he wants 

I think Gordon plays another couple of seasons then transitions to 2nd/3rd keeper and coaches Harry (or I hope)

Arthur Morgan
14 minutes ago, Captain Canada said:

but the more I think about it, the more I'd like to see us sign a RWB in addition to the pacy forward if we're only getting two more.

Yep, without a doubt for me. Especially if we are sticking with the 343, you want the WB's to be attacking first, with defending the second priority.

Edited by Arthur Morgan

13 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

He could wel be but not ready. Had a poor game last week and dropped yesterday 

24 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I didn’t bring it up, maybe have a word with Frazier Crane. 

:levein_interesting::clyay:

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Think you have a 

:leveinproblem:

Edited by davie1980

16 minutes ago, Captain Canada said:

Will be 3 minimum in, if we get our way 

3 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Any word on popescu and Roberts leaving?

Roberts has an offer up here and multiple down south. Popescu Harder to move but has offers abroad 

2 minutes ago, johnking123 said:

Going to be a busy tynecastle tomorrow!

Indeed, was told yesterday we expected one to be up tonight for talks but not heard since you heard anything? 

Just now, Jamboj1 said:

Roberts has an offer up here and multiple down south. Popescu Harder to move but has offers abroad 

Think we will see a lot of movement tomorrow?

2 minutes ago, FGJambo51 said:

Think we will see a lot of movement tomorrow?

Tomorrow will be our busiest day of the window trying to get announcements done or set up for Tuesday. A few Loans deals going out 

InternationalJambo
1 minute ago, Jamboj1 said:

Tomorrow will be our busiest day of the window trying to get announcements done or set up for Tuesday. A few Loans deals going out 

You hearing the same about Mceneff??

1 hour ago, Jonkel Hoon said:

I'd like to see Souttar carry it forward more. A bit like Davie McPherson used to do. He certainly has the skills for it

Those runs are seared into my mind.

Never put us in trouble and often led to a goalscoring opportunity or a Hearts goal.

My favourite Hearts central defender.

You're right.

Souttar does have that ability.

Edited by martoon

TyphoonJambo
1 minute ago, InternationalJambo said:

You hearing the same about Mceneff??

I really hope not. Guys not been given a chance to prove himself in his own position,the one he was brought in to play. And he was Savages first signing. Strange if true.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***