• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• davemclaren

• Smoked-Glass

• GinRummy

For the first time since admin I am swithering 

I have really not enjoyed this season that much.

I’ll probably cave on the last day to renew

3 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Premiership should be a lot better. 

(most) Teams will at least come and try to attack and make a game of it.

Fear the worst tbh, a lot of uncertainties, but I could never see the club struggle 😔

Just have a feeling we are going to have to wait until next year until we are back into grounds, Scotland matches etc with be a tester to see how it goes. 

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Fear the worst tbh, a lot of uncertainties, but I could never see the club struggle 😔

Just have a feeling we are going to have to wait until next year until we are back into grounds, Scotland matches etc with be a tester to see how it goes. 

Edinburgh Fringe Festival has announced its going to be on be positive 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, PTBCAL said:

Club are doing something quite innovative regarding STs I hear 

Not that I will participate thank you Robbie 🙁

Surge pricing? :robbo:

1 minute ago, rory78 said:

Edinburgh Fringe Festival has announced its going to be on be positive 

I hope you are right 👍

But this coronavirus is doing my fecking nut in. 

Italian Lambretta
8 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Heard that to its a half a game season ticket.

Watch the utter dross in the first half then leave to go to the Tynie arms

5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I hope you are right 👍

But this coronavirus is doing my fecking nut in. 

True am same boat as you 🙄 but if i watch Sky News all the time I'd believe life will never be normal again 

22 minutes ago, Jambo in Bathgate said:

I’ll be buying both of mine. Have seen Hearts go to the brink too many times for my liking. 

If people boycott they will be bottom of the waiting list to get into Tynie when fans can get back in.

Fort Vallance
53 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Capacity in the Arms will be vastly reduced. You might have to sit through the second half after all.

Robbo-Jambo
52 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Not far off the truth if Neilson is still strutting his stuff 😏

Fire_At_The_Disco
5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Somebody has to be there to boo 🙈

5 pre match pints and I’m your man every time 😀

Pasquale for King
17 minutes ago, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

5 pre match pints and I’m your man every time 😀

No alcohol required for me 😜

2 hours ago, frankblack said:

(most) Teams will at least come and try to attack and make a game of it.

Hope Neilson might try that for a change.....

2 hours ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Premiership should be a lot better. 

Hearts Nil........anybody else 1? That good would probably suit Robbies plans!

1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

Hope Neilson might try that for a change.....

Ignore Frank.........they didn't do that in the past ......we have 'form' for not being able to break down a defensive set up and losing silly goals! Might even explain why we were relegation material last time?

We struggled this season too! Yet, we cannot shut up shop against the tic and huns, how does that (not) work?

1 hour ago, frankblack said:

If people boycott they will be bottom of the waiting list to get into Tynie when fans can get back in.

Really, waiting list!

1 hour ago, frankblack said:

Good one. 😁

2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Surge pricing? :robbo:

Did we not do "dynamic pricing" one year, or was that for a single match ticket for a big game? 

It's lost in the mists of time in my mind, but I'm sure it's there somewhere! Or maybe I'm getting mixed up with Easyjet flights to an away Euro game! 

jambo-rocker

Mad how I'm going to have to forego my seat and any early bird offers just to get the point across that I don't want Neilson as my manager.

To those of us who used our season ticket to watch our home games do we get a four game discount for next season? We were told that we be would guaranteed

18 games but there are only 14 games this season.

iwasthere1954
2 hours ago, Jambo in Bathgate said:

I’ll be buying both of mine. Have seen Hearts go to the brink too many times for my liking. 

I'm thinking the same as you. When they are on sale I'll be getting our two. Onwards and upwards.

30 minutes ago, Forrest said:

Did we not do "dynamic pricing" one year, or was that for a single match ticket for a big game? 

It's lost in the mists of time in my mind, but I'm sure it's there somewhere! Or maybe I'm getting mixed up with Easyjet flights to an away Euro game! 

We did. 

Cheap tickets sold out in 10 minutes. 

Worthing Jambo
48 minutes ago, Forrest said:

Don’t go there!

I hope it still embarrasses him.

Amazing how many on here aren't just desperate to watch live Football, everybody I know is champing at the bit. 

It's almost like that alleged myth that says the majority on JKB don't go to games, might well be true.

Edited by Bull's-eye

4 hours ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Once Neilson is gone it wil be a season ticket frenzy

100% spot on.  But does Budge understand and be ready to take action.

3 hours ago, PTBCAL said:

Wonder what that will be?  It is going to be very interesting as I'm a Main Stand season ticket holder, so as it stands only 13 games have been streamed, equating to 7 (rounded up from 6.5) games off the 18 game guarantee.  That means that I am entitled to be credited with 11 games if renewing my season ticket. Alternatively, I can accept “streaming credit” vouchers to be used in the club shop or for hospitality to the value of £35 per game; thank you but no thanks.    

Saint Jambo

If it looks like full capacities will be allowed in the ground then I expect season ticket sales across all football clubs including Hearts to be really healthy. There is both a desire to go out and see live entertainment and people with disposable income from a year of having few spending options (I get that there are also many people in financial hardship as a result of the pandemic including some who would have been season ticket holders pre pandemic but the reality is an unequal society where many people have had a financially 'good' pandemic). Throw in that season tickets will be on sale at a time when people won't be spending money that they normally would spend on a foreign holiday and I think a lot of people will justify the cost of a season ticket to themseleves. I think the number of non-season ticket holders who buy a new season ticket for Tynecastle will outweight the number of boycotters.

The talk from Government of going beyond level 0 in late summer is encouraging. Hopefully that means that we will be able to return to full crowds in August. It might be worth the league considering scrapping the winter break (if that is planned) to push the season back as far into August as possible. It might be the league cup group stage that has to be played to reduced capacity crowds, but that probably wouldn't have a significant impact. In theory all adults will have been offered a first dose of the vaccine by the end of July and a second dose by the end of October.

Smoked-Glass

Technically it is outside in a stadium so I think full capacity once we re all vaccinated twice is OK. 

Wear a mask if u want. Don't go if you don't want to. 

2 hours ago, Saint Jambo said:

If it looks like full capacities will be allowed in the ground then I expect season ticket sales across all football clubs including Hearts to be really healthy. There is both a desire to go out and see live entertainment and people with disposable income from a year of having few spending options (I get that there are also many people in financial hardship as a result of the pandemic including some who would have been season ticket holders pre pandemic but the reality is an unequal society where many people have had a financially 'good' pandemic). Throw in that season tickets will be on sale at a time when people won't be spending money that they normally would spend on a foreign holiday and I think a lot of people will justify the cost of a season ticket to themseleves. I think the number of non-season ticket holders who buy a new season ticket for Tynecastle will outweight the number of boycotters.

The talk from Government of going beyond level 0 in late summer is encouraging. Hopefully that means that we will be able to return to full crowds in August. It might be worth the league considering scrapping the winter break (if that is planned) to push the season back as far into August as possible. It might be the league cup group stage that has to be played to reduced capacity crowds, but that probably wouldn't have a significant impact. In theory all adults will have been offered a first dose of the vaccine by the end of July and a second dose by the end of October.

We aren't going to magically jump from zero fans to 100% capacity by season start date.

My guess would be starting at a couple of thousand max.

Really difficult for clubs to market STs when they don't know precisely what they are selling.  Bit of a way to go yet, I think.

😂😂😂😂

With all you fannys boycotting it looks like the loyal supporters will be watching live football at tynecastle. 👍

Gordon Ramsay

Even with Snoreson in charge I'd expect sales to be decent, purely for the fact everyone is bored shitless in the house. 

At least when the boredom sets in at Tynecastle you can escape to the pub.