*****Official Dunfermline Athletic v Heart of Midlothian thread ******

cookieboy

1 minute ago, Queensland Jambo said:

Poor dug probably saw the score and tried to end it all but given the season we are having hasn't quite managed to get the job done.  Proper Hearts Dug.

That *** king dog would eat itself. 

Never buy a labrador.  

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Harry Potter

• sadj

• NANOJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Boof said:

****'s sake.

FT 0-0

Bliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip

Aw you’ve spoiled the ending for me. My dodgy stream was still Playing. Nice polka to finish as the players trudge off. 

Edited by SMJ_1874

Tbf if youd said to most of us today 0-0 we’d have said ok lets take it as its a point closer and ends Dunfermlines challenge. Youd also have been forgiving for thinking to get it we would have to play better though....

A_A wehatethehibs
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

11 clear, Raith have 5 games to go. 

Be  over soon. 

We’ve just handed them an opportunity on a plate to cut it to 8. 

2 minutes ago, Special Agent Dale Cooper said:

The players really want Neilson gone huh?

Naismiths free kick at the end seems to say yes.

I await the absolute feckin drivel out of Neilson’s mouth -

“Tough place to come”

”Clean sheet”

”It was a good point”

“It was too sunny”

Blah feckin blah! Just feck off you loser!

1 minute ago, Deevers said:

Better second half, but far short of what we should be expected from a Hearts side.

Sums it up well i think

colinmaroon
37 minutes ago, Grf00004 said:

The lad has no confidence, playing in a team with no confidence. It was only a few months ago we were all shouting for him to be signed to a long term contract. 

It's not just his loss of any creativity, he's awful in a one to one situation and always has been.

Couldn't fight his way out a wet paper bag!

Slightly better second half but absolutely zero control or quality in attacking areas. No good enough. 

Only positives, Halkett had a very solid game in defence and Gordon did his job as per. 

Robbies toast surely? 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Be  over soon. 

Good news at last.

1 minute ago, Jamhammer said:

Finished now for me.

Choking on a dump

Remember to brush your teeth once you’ve stopped choking. 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Be  over soon. 

Dundee have 6 games, potentially the bigger threat.

I've never been a fan of booing the team. But I would be howling at them the last few weeks. This is maybe not the worst team in my 40 years of watching for ability but for tactics, guts and passion it is definitely the worst. And I'm afraid the manager is responsible for that. Just go you useless piece of S**T.

The Hogfather

I'm less concerned about that result than I was regarding the Arbroath & Morton draws being honest. Not great though.

3 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

That's wet dream material for Robbie - a turgid 0-0 against a team that probably had to beat us. Prosecco will be flowing in his house tonight. 

:rofl:

"Word of The Day" from Neilson - tumescent.

Awful performance, they don't care even though they are embarrassing themselves. Some can't even do the basic expected of 12 year olds

Crawford gets a reaction from the Dunfermline players after a shocking result......

We get pretty much the standard performance.

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
2 minutes ago, Section Q said:

That was a relegation performance. Nearly all the players with their heads bowed and devoid of confidence. 

Good job it's not over 36 games because we'd struggle to get in the play offs.

Absolutely bizarre a team 11 points clear and 1 win and draw away from winning the league are so devoid of confidence. What the actual hell is going on behind the scenes here? We need columbo onto this because something doesn't add up. 

fabienleclerq
5 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Chasing lost causes. At least he gives a shit

We could pay a jack Russell significantly less to chase lost causes. 

Good to get the unbeaten run back on track!

No seriously, good to get some players back.  We are not making many chances, not taking any, and the defence looks shaky. Not good in the middle of the pitch, though Haring looked a lot better than usual.

In sum, nothing much learned from today. We'll get a few results to see out the season, but ultimately the squad is a mess and we need to improve in almost every area.  

P.s. love the reaction from all the dramatical folk :') 

Just now, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

Absolutely bizarre a team 11 points clear and 1 win and draw away from winning the league are so devoid of confidence. What the actual hell is going on behind the scenes here? We need columbo onto this because something doesn't add up. 

The squad is just really poor, is.my take on it.

Can hear Neilson's post-match interview now....."delighted with a clean sheet, tough team to beat" (aye, Raith thought so too) blah-de-blah. zzzz!

Just how bad is our midfield? No cutting edge. Pedestrian. And no goal threat.

We missed Halliday today and he's nothing special.

Lambert Simnel

Our performance did at least match the quality of the free stream.  I remember early NES games with more life-like players and better movement off the ball. 

All roads lead to Gorgie

I am sick to the back teeth with Neilson's dire management. He should have no future with the club. Get him out and take a real hard look at how you are managing the situation Ann! 

You are letting down every single Hearts supporter right now!

3 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Slightly better second half but absolutely zero control or quality in attacking areas. No good enough. 

Only positives, Halkett had a very solid game in defence and Gordon did his job as per. 

Robbies toast surely? 

Thought Logan did not bad as well. 

2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

“Tough place to come”

”Clean sheet”

”It was a good point”

“It was too sunny”

Or "As Craig says, it will take a while to sort out Daniel's mess"

And maybe "I hear Brora won again. Shows what a good result it was only losing to them by one goal".

Was really poor stuff, and have to go through it again Friday! We look to have no confidence and as I said at HT look like we want season to end.

Lonewolflins

We are struggling big time . Very poor unmotivated players who have no bottle or guts . Managed by a total failure . This league isn’t over yet as I can’t see us getting many points . Hopefully Raith and Dundee slip up . Imagine if Dundee pipped us ? Highly unlikely but we are dragging it out . Thank god for Craig Gordon ! 

5 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

“Tough place to come”

”Clean sheet”

”It was a good point”

“It was too sunny”

I watched the stream and thought that the reflections created by the stand roof probably blunted our performance. The houses visible from the open corners had very steep roofs it could have been that I suppose.

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Dundee have 6 games, potentially the bigger threat.

Fair point. 

1 minute ago, gnasher75 said:

Or "As Craig says, it will take a while to sort out Daniel's mess"

And maybe "I hear Brora won again. Shows what a good result it was only losing to them by one goal".

brora are in extra time v stranraer

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

"What's your excuse for that then Pep Neilson"....................????????????

Absolute F****** P*** You embarrassment to The Famous Maroon Shirt.... Just **** Off C**** 

CG Kept us in the game as usual, Sad Times indeed...

HHGH

FTh

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Fair point. 

Do they not play each other soon. Dundee and Raith I mean. Could be pretty much done if they draw. 

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
1 minute ago, Lambert Simnel said:

Our performance did at least match the quality of the free stream.  I remember early NES games with more life-like players and better movement off the ball. 

You're probs referring to konami hyper soccer there as opposed to fifa 95. However fifa 95 had epic goalscoring celebrations. Ironically which the current hearts team don't require.

On 02/04/2021 at 16:59, Awbdy Oot said:

The top scoring team in the league makes other team's defence look solid? 

How does that work?

I guess that's how it works.