*****Official Dunfermline Athletic v Heart of Midlothian thread ******

cookieboy

15 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Totally. And we know where that comes from. Our coaching, tactics, and overall message to our players for six years has had a stifling effect. About 100 players have come through in that time and I can count on one hand any who improved or showed a consistent amount of individuality and creativity. It's why blaming the players is a nonsense. 

Totally agree bud. There’s no way all those players that pass through our doors are bad players. 

Our set up has created a deep rot. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Harry Potter

• sadj

• NANOJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Silvery_Moon said:

Not a chance we would get through it. If we go to the last game of the season still needing some at Starks Park we already know what the outcome will be. 

This would hold true, but we'll be promoted before that, thankfully. 

Fed up listening to all the crap we will get when Robbie decides to elicit all the excuses for another dreadful performance and insipid result

Please find some self respect and pride and do the right thing

This lot need booting up and down Gorgie and you ain't the person to do it.... obviously!

Go now!

TyphoonJambo
16 minutes ago, Silvery_Moon said:

Dunfermline now can't catch us so 3rd place is sealed. Budge and Neilson with the champagne out tonight no doubt. 

I'm off for my pyros and fizz, woo frigging hooo. Carlsberg don't do crazy mental celebrations but if they did eh!

Edited by TypoonJambo

MarkDevriesScores4

What are the odds on us actually getting 4 points out of the last 4 games? 🥴

I’d say slim 

TyphoonJambo
Just now, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

I’d say slim 

I'd say 4 yes,5 no frigging way

SomethingAboutObua
17 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

It's when and has been since the Ayr 2.0 win if not the Dundee 6.2 game.

One of Raith or Dundee can get to 51, but still need to play each other.

We can't throw it away.

I dont know, we have to get 5 points from 4 games, 2 relegation scrappers and promotion playoff chasing Inverness and Raith. 

Is it unlikely, yes, but we can absolutely still throw it away. 

Edited by SomethingAboutObua

gowestjambo
17 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

It's when and has been since the Ayr 2.0 win if not the Dundee 6.2 game.

One of Raith or Dundee can get to 51, but still need to play each other.

We can't throw it away.

A team with a record of two wins in ten games can...........

7 minutes ago, a11ank said:

Fed up listening to all the crap we will get when Robbie decides to elicit all the excuses for another dreadful performance and insipid result

Please find some self respect and pride and do the right thing

This lot need booting up and down Gorgie and you ain't the person to do it.... obviously!

Go now!

To be fare....he might just be holding on for his promotion bonus..........because he's worth it!!!!!!

Shocker of a game. But no doubt we will be told Fife is a hard place to get a result. An away game without defeat, 1 win in a row and 11 points ahead but more importantly one less game for us to be caught. The fact we are shit to watch, coaches have not improved our play or players and the players don't seem to care about who is watching them(fans). Job done carry on Robbie but be warned season ticket sales will drop. No one pays to watch shite. 

29 minutes ago, ramrod said:

The reason we are where we are , as well as Craig Gordon, is the fact we were back in training earlier and better prepared than the rest of the league . We are so lucky we had the testing facilities or we wouldn't be coming up imo.

Eureka! You've got it.

That'll be why Hibs beat us in the cup semi final as well, they were back before us.

Oh wait........

6 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

To be fare....he might just be holding on for his promotion bonus..........because he's worth it!!!!!!

Imagine,  if he actually gets a bonus for this season.

:facepalm:

jack D and coke
53 minutes ago, Phage said:

Just dont care anymore. Like the deepest darkest Levein snorefest days, I'm not interested, I dont care anymore. 

When you watch paint dry for so long eventually you dont care if it even dries at all :(

Paint drying gets bored watching Neilson’s Hearts. 

Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

Imagine,  if he actually gets a bonus for this season.

:facepalm:

Unfortunately. like him, no imagination required!

The Treasurer
33 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Jamie Walker must have shat in robbie’s cornflakes 

Would have been on if sick note White hadn't ripped his tights 

1 hour ago, Section Q said:

The John Hagart of our times.....!

No need to pick that scab. Horrendous viewing back then.

19 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

I’d say slim 

I reckon we're entirely dependent on other teams failing to get 51 points, as we're certainly not getting there.

MarkDevriesScores4
Just now, Newton51 said:

Who had blame the referee for Robbie bingo

Not me. I had grass too green 

Japan Jambo
2 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Eh? Appreciate the feed wasn't great but don't remember a big shout in chat either - that said by the end I was practically comatose. Anyone remember the 'incident'?

Rogue Daddy
2 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Not me. I had grass too green 

I had pitch was too flat for Championship football. 

Harry Potter
31 minutes ago, weehammy said:

As someone of a similar age I can only assume your memory’s failing. Neilson may be mince but names like Ford and Malofeev spring swiftly to mind, and more recently, Cathro.

Cathros name makes me shake and sweat, 😦

2 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Eh? Appreciate the feed wasn't great but don't remember a big shout in chat either - that said by the end I was practically comatose. Anyone remember the 'incident'?

Couldn’t see it because players blocked the view. Hearts players screaming for it though.  

22games nro

On the website now .....

Robbie Neilson believes the only thing missing from today’s performance was the final ball as Hearts were held to a goalless draw by Dunfermline.

The Jambos dominated possession in Fife but, despite creating 12 chances, couldn’t find an elusive goal.

A step towards the title, the manager now wants to take an ever bigger one on Friday night against Alloa.

Speaking after the game, Robbie said: “You always want to come and win games and today we played against a team that were stuffy and made it difficult for us to play. We had 12 shots at goal but weren’t able to put the ball in the net.

“Dunfermline started the game looking to take a point. They sit in, try and hit you on the counter and make it very difficult to get any kind of follow into the game. Although we had a lot of possession in good areas, the final ball just wasn’t good there.

“The objective at the beginning of the season was to win the league. We’ve taken a small step towards that. We’d have liked to have taken a bigger one but it now puts the game on Friday night under the spotlight.

“We now need to focus on Friday night. We’re 11 points clear and a chance to go even more on Friday. We’re counting the games now.”

2 minutes ago, daavojaay said:

the ball was too flat 

It was at one stage in the 1st half & needed replaced.

Broke our pattern of play when we were building up a head of steam!!

1 minute ago, 22games nro said:

On the website now .....

Robbie Neilson believes the only thing missing from today’s performance was the final ball as Hearts were held to a goalless draw by Dunfermline.

The Jambos dominated possession in Fife but, despite creating 12 chances, couldn’t find an elusive goal.

A step towards the title, the manager now wants to take an ever bigger one on Friday night against Alloa.

Speaking after the game, Robbie said: “You always want to come and win games and today we played against a team that were stuffy and made it difficult for us to play. We had 12 shots at goal but weren’t able to put the ball in the net.

“Dunfermline started the game looking to take a point. They sit in, try and hit you on the counter and make it very difficult to get any kind of follow into the game. Although we had a lot of possession in good areas, the final ball just wasn’t good there.

“The objective at the beginning of the season was to win the league. We’ve taken a small step towards that. We’d have liked to have taken a bigger one but it now puts the game on Friday night under the spotlight.

“We now need to focus on Friday night. We’re 11 points clear and a chance to go even more on Friday. We’re counting the games now.”

How many years do we have to listen to different managers chatting the same pish. Individual errors, final ball, didn’t win our indivisible battles, didn’t win enough second balls, referee to blame.

On and on and on it goes. 

Rogue Daddy
2 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

On the website now .....

Hmmm, yes I noticed that.... difficult to score when you play with one forward who plays most of his football on the edge of his own box! 🤬🤬🤬

MarkDevriesScores4

We’re 11 points clear and a chance to go even more on Friday. We’re counting the games now.”

now? We’ve been counting since last month when it should have been over and done with Robbie ya rocket 

allystrachan
11 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

The first 6 words of that article is all you need to know. How low are his standards! 

4 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

That makes two of us, Robbie.

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

How many years do we have to listen to different managers chatting the same pish. Individual errors, final ball, didn’t win our indivisible battles, didn’t win enough second balls, referee to blame.

On and on and on it goes. 

You forgot  "the opposition sat in & made it difficult" - which is their job Robbie ! , but it's so feckin easy to sit in against this sack of shyte squad and just bide yer time because they all know chances will come. 

Endless garbage from him , like his team. 

51 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I e said all along it’s too much tactics not too little. Trying to overthink what’s a pretty simple game. There’s a reason that managers who are tactically good sign foreign players, they are taught from an early age about the game. There’s no point pretending you’re a tactical genius when it’s detrimental to the team. Keep it basic and stick to the same line up every week. 

As I was constantly told when a schoolboy - football is a simple game and that is why so many simple people are good at it.

13 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

On the website now .....

Just GTF robbie

2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

You forgot  "the opposition sat in & made it difficult" - which is their job Robbie ! , but it's so feckin easy to sit in against this sack of shyte squad and just bide yer time because they all know chances will come. 

Endless garbage from him , like his team. 

He’s become an embarrassment 

maroonlegions

How can you tell that a manager has lost the dressing room??

Confidence is a major factor in teams playing with confidence no matter how good or shite that team is.Look at B. Rangers when they knocked us out the cup??

Us right now have zero confidence.   Why is that though?? We  can pick apart individual players abilities , performances but at the end of the day it falls with the coaching, set ups and tactics.. What is the primary goal of any manager?? Motivation ??..  RN has to take serious flack here.

Surely its not rocket science to study a teams set up, dig deep on their set up??

Is this happening, or is it just gung ho at training.. ??

John Murray has a lot to answer for i think in the scouting   department..

My concern is when a manager avoids and takes NO blame for his teams poor performances. And RN has came across with the NO blame game..

Ok we go up, but in no way is RN the person to take us forward..

Budge is going down the exact same road she did with Leven.

I will renew my ST and contributions because i love this club so much since a wee lad and will continue  with my FOH contributions . But one thing is certain here the FOH in no way should support or endorse RN and Budge in their roles next season..

We as fans who put money into this club deserve better and deserve respect..

FTH.  

Edited by maroonlegions

Dunfermline seemed to create quite few chances beyond making it difficult for Hearts to play. Craig Gordon to the rescue

Shanks said no
29 minutes ago, stan said:

I reckon we're entirely dependent on other teams failing to get 51 points, as we're certainly not getting there.

have a horrible feeling 51 is going to bite our bums 

Just now, Riccarton3 said:

Dunfermline seemed to create quite few chances beyond making it difficult for Hearts to play. Craig Gordon to the rescue

Neilson must be glad the Scottish media are too dumb/uninterested to throw that at him.

maroonlegions
1 minute ago, Riccarton3 said:

So again they done their homework on us, are we just skiving on the homework front?? 

maroonlegions
1 minute ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

have a horrible feeling 51 is going to bite our bums 

Not as much as Hibs though.. FTH.

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Neilson must be glad the Scottish media are too dumb/uninterested to throw that at him.

He has an answer for everything.

Just now, Australis said:

Has Neilson came out with this weeks excuse yet?

Apparently Hearts are suffering due to playing attacking football. Gives teams chances.

Very disappointed, to say the least ! I'm starting to get a litle bit worried now.

And let's be honest, Robbie is going nowhere, I think he'll still be our manager next season.

The more fans shout for his rsignation, the more Ann will dig her heels in. She won't give in to 'fan pressure,'

All in my humble opinion.