*****Official Dunfermline Athletic v Heart of Midlothian thread ******

cookieboy

59 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Eureka! You've got it.

That'll be why Hibs beat us in the cup semi final as well, they were back before us.

Oh wait........

But Hibs always bottle it at Hampden when they meet us so your point isn't really relevant 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Harry Potter

• sadj

• NANOJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Archie White
15 minutes ago, Australis said:

Has Neilson came out with this weeks excuse yet?

We should have had 2 penalties he says. So you usual deflection of responsibility onto the ref. So predictable, 

Japan Jambo
3 minutes ago, Archie White said:

We should have had 2 penalties he says. So you usual deflection of responsibility onto the ref. So predictable, 

It's quite clearly from some of the recent commentary how little the pundits actually watch games. Sadly this gives license to create a narrative to suit ones own agenda.

2 hours ago, SMJ_1874 said:

Aw you’ve spoiled the ending for me. My dodgy stream was still Playing. Nice polka to finish as the players trudge off. 

Sorry bud.

I thought if I posted a simple '****'s sake' folk would conclude that we'd conceded.

colinmaroon
1 hour ago, ollie2004 said:

This is a joke. We should have won this last month.

4 points needed but not guaranteed! 4 games left.

Target - Four 0-0 draws.

30 minutes ago, bairdy said:

Very disappointed, to say the least ! I'm starting to get a litle bit worried now.

And let's be honest, Robbie is going nowhere, I think he'll still be our manager next season.

The more fans shout for his rsignation, the more Ann will dig her heels in. She won't give in to 'fan pressure,'

All in my humble opinion.

Appreciate that you have said "I think!"....

However, the likelihood is that Neilson will have to be removed from office in order to put bums on seats next season.
I'm not convinced that Ann Budge now see's Neilson building a dynasty for himself or the club.
For Neilson it now death by a 1,000 cuts.
He's finished, even the most deluded must recognise that now.
FoH money and the worry of poor season ticket sales will see him out the door, no matter how angry that makes Mrs Budge

Neilson Out.

Edited by Hashimoto

8 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Let in 7 at the cup final ffs . . . 

We wouldn’t be top without him this season. 

Agreed he is our best player, but he aint a marvel superhero and can't continue to dig us out the mud forever imo.

jack D and coke

I see Brora were put to the sword 3-1 at home by Stranraer today. ****ing hell man. 
Yet we’ve still got this tube at the helm...

SaintsnHearts

Going to be a weird anti-climatic feeling when those title winning points are sewn up...😒

Edited by SaintsnHearts

south morocco
14 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

Appreciate that you have said "I think!"....

However, the likelihood is that Neilson will have to be removed from office in order to put bums on seats next season.
I'm not convinced that Ann Budge now see's Neilson building a dynasty for himself or the club.
FoH money and the worry of poor season ticket sales will see him out the door, no matter how angry that makes Mrs Budge

Neilson Out.

I think that too. It’s over for him now, whatever happens.

5 minutes ago, SaintsnHearts said:

Going to be a weird anti-climatic feeling when those title winning points are sewn up...😒

Very Bad Corona GIF by SWR3

SaintsnHearts
1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Very Bad Corona GIF by SWR3

I think that about sums it up.

Just need RN to blame the manufacturer for faulty merchandise. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn

An ode to Neilson:

Robbie,

You’re a jobbie,

We all hate you...

Struggling to finish this, take it on people 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
12 minutes ago, SaintsnHearts said:

The official Twitter account will try to be clever and will end up getting rinsed. 

We’ll get some feeble statement from Budge telling us off in some form and another and telling lies about how she’s remotely interested.

26 minutes ago, Hashimoto said:

Appreciate that you have said IMO.....

However, the likelihood is that Neilson will have to be moved on in order to put bums on seats next season.
I'm not convinced now that Ann Budge see's Neilson building a dynasty for himself or the club.

Neilson Out.

It’s now well beyond excuses. I won’t stop my FOH but won’t be renewing my season ticket until that tosser has been sacked. He can take the other w@nkers that make up his so called coaching staff.

Edited by OldGorgie

59 minutes ago, bairdy said:

Very disappointed, to say the least ! I'm starting to get a litle bit worried now.

And let's be honest, Robbie is going nowhere, I think he'll still be our manager next season.

The more fans shout for his rsignation, the more Ann will dig her heels in. She won't give in to 'fan pressure,'

All in my humble opinion.

If she doesnt sack him its going to cost the club a fair whack in season ticket sales, cause i dont know anyone who will renew if RN is still there.

9 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

It’s now well beyond excuses. I won’t stop my FOH but won’t be renewing my season ticket until that tosser has been sacked. He can talk the other w@nkers that make up his so called coaching staff.

I reckon that season tickets will go on sale as soon as promotion has been secured (sic!)......Hearts need that injection of cash to fund the rebuild that's badly needed for the Premiership.

If tickets go on sale in May and it's a trickle drip feed...that will tell Mrs Budge more about her stewardship than a few angry fans on a forum.
Sack Neilson now, head hunt an ambitious manager and she will avert the crisis that is surely coming her way if she retains Neilson.
She has been accused of being stubborn, bloody minded...but surely she's not stupid?
There is only one way to resolve this issue.....

NEILSON OUT

Edited by Hashimoto

Players today-

Gordon - saved us

Logan - positive

Smith- positive

Halkett - Bombscare 1 - utterly incapable of making a decent forward pass

White - utter garbage

Haring- decent 

Irving - might as well been sitting in the stand

GMS- tried hard but ultimately very poor

Henderson - same as White

Boyce - looked fed up

McEneff - has all the attacking play coached out of him

Popescu - Bombscare 2 - good at passing to opposition 

Naismith - waste of a substitution 

Gnanduillet- tried hard but no real danger

Rick Sanchez
15 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

An ode to Neilson:

Robbie,

You’re a jobbie,

We all hate you...

Struggling to finish this, take it on people 

Here's an Argos glass decanter, good luck at Bayview...

Dusk_Till_Dawn
5 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Here's an Argos glass decanter, good luck at Bayview...

Very good 👏

Mince again, happy to see Haring get 90 minutes and look a wee bit better. Gordon is the reason that we are where we are. Shay Logan seemed to play forward passes, but expect to see that change as he settles in to our style of play.

Ho hum.

7 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

It’s now well beyond excuses. I won’t stop my FOH but won’t be renewing my season ticket until that tosser has been sacked. He can take the other w@nkers that make up his so called coaching staff.

This where I am at the moment mate but near the time when the ST’s are on sale I may change my mind , it’s annoying I’m even thinking of this 😡

Jambof3tornado
3 hours ago, Grf00004 said:

The lad has no confidence, playing in a team with no confidence. It was only a few months ago we were all shouting for him to be signed to a long term contract. 

No, we weren't all shouting for him to get a long contract/pay him what he wants!!

He simply isnt good enough and people were desperate and clutching for positives.

Jambo in Bathgate
15 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Players today-

Gordon - saved us

Logan - positive

Smith- positive

Halkett - Bombscare 1 - utterly incapable of making a decent forward pass

White - utter garbage

Haring- decent 

Irving - might as well been sitting in the stand

GMS- tried hard but ultimately very poor

Henderson - same as White

Boyce - looked fed up

McEneff - has all the attacking play coached out of him

Popescu - Bombscare 2 - good at passing to opposition 

Naismith - waste of a substitution 

Gnanduillet- tried hard but no real danger

Irving was terrible. He lost the ball on at least 3 occasions that led to a Dunfermline attack. He appears to take far to long to make a good forward pass. Think he needs to sign or just leave. Another who has had his head turned by a greedy agent. We definitely miss Olly Lee. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
6 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

No, we weren't all shouting for him to get a long contract/pay him what he wants!!

He simply isnt good enough and people were desperate and clutching for positives.

I find it very hard to judge him because leaving him to be coached by Neilson is like asking a three year old to paint the Mona Lisa.

He could be a very good player but at this rate we’ll never know because of the dunce in the dug-out.

3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Yeah. 

If we don't win next week, and Dundee / Raith manage to string a couple of wins together then it will be nervy. 

Gonna stick my neck out as say we'll win next week. 

Also think we'll beat ICT. 

That's is far as I'm going. 

Tell you what Tosh we HAVE to win next week! If we fail against at team 7 points adrift at the bottom of the table then our bottle will well and truly crash! 
Sad times indeed! 😒

Edited by Thomaso

55 minutes ago, SaintsnHearts said:

I tell you what with the shite our first team coach and is players are producing it will be a feeling of feckin relief when/if we stubble over the line!

30 minutes ago, naeclue said:

Mince again, happy to see Haring get 90 minutes and look a wee bit better. Gordon is the reason that we are where we are. Shay Logan seemed to play forward passes, but expect to see that change as he settles in to our style of play.

Ho hum.

Almost the first thing Logan done was fire a forward pass up the wing. 
My jaw almost hit the ground such was the excitement I felt at something so audacious and outrageously un-Hearts. 
Logan’s Hearts career probably ended in the first 5 minutes of his debut unless he quickly learns that the correct option is actually to play the ball sideways or back. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Agreed he is our best player, but he aint a marvel superhero and can't continue to dig us out the mud forever imo.

Saved us again today, Celtic really ****ed that up 😆

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, Jarhead said:

Almost the first thing Logan done was fire a forward pass up the wing. 
My jaw almost hit the ground such was the excitement I felt at something so audacious and outrageously un-Hearts. 
Logan’s Hearts career probably ended in the first 5 minutes of his debut unless he quickly learns that the correct option is actually to play the ball sideways or back. 

He barely looked backwards all day, threw it forward too 😱😆

Hectormasson
2 hours ago, Australis said:

Too sunny in the first half😎

David Black
3 hours ago, weehammy said:

As someone of a similar age I can only assume your memory’s failing. Neilson may be mince but names like Ford and Malofeev spring swiftly to mind, and more recently, Cathro.

I would not disagree with those 3, but that does not alter the fact Neilson is as bad and most certainly has lost the dressing room.

Francis Albert
2 hours ago, Australis said:

Why would he come out with an excuse for a further step on the way to winning the Championship? He really thinks that is the only objective this season and today brought the "blip" to an end. 

He will get at least one more close season to rebuild the squad yet again.

Francis Albert
10 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Wow. He plumbs new depths every time he opens his mouth. And the Hearts site dutifully complies with it.

How many did Raith  put past stuffy defensive Dunfermline last week?

Edited by Francis Albert

1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

Wow. He plumbs new depths every time he opens his mouth. And the Hearts site dutifully complies with it.

With 5 goals ... 

Stendelnator
4 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Are you suggesting the Hearts website only puts on positive spins on our games?!

Francis Albert
2 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

With 5 goals ... 

Hearts are really taking the piss with that report of Robbie's views on today's game

Nielson.  We were a laughing stock when you took over.  We're a lot worse now.

Show some self respect man and go.  You'll have earned more money than most of us could ever dream of and your CV will disguise your ineptitude and land you another job somewhere else.

Francis Albert
1 minute ago, Stendelnator said:

Are you suggesting the Hearts website only puts on positive spins on our games?!

That wasn't just a positive spin. 

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I find it very hard to judge him because leaving him to be coached by Neilson is like asking a three year old to paint the Mona Lisa.

He could be a very good player but at this rate we’ll never know because of the dunce in the dug-out.

Be interesting to see the level he finds himself at next season and beyond. We seem to have failed so many up and coming future stars who have gone on to achieve very little.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Be interesting to see the level he finds himself at next season and beyond. We seem to have failed so many up and coming future stars who have gone on to achieve very little.

Whoever goes down might give him a job, he’s like these guys down south who are experts at getting teams promoted. 

Fozzyonthefence
59 minutes ago, Stendelnator said:

Could be written by certain posters on here?🤔

Once again too rigid, slow and predictable. What does Walker have to do to get a game? He’s been our most influential player the past 3/4 games but cannot get a start? 

I think there are many problems at the football club but one I always think of when I see our team is where are the goals going to come from? Not in the terms of nando or Boyce as I think with service they will score goals, but who is going to supply the cross, through ball or cut the defence open? On top of that who is going to break the lines with a forward run, who is going to make a penetrating run, who is going to try something different, who is going to take it by a man, who is going to be creative, who is going to  take the game by the scruff of the neck, who is going to show a bit of creativity.... think I’ve made the point but the answer to all these questions is no one! 

I’ve seen a few comments about us having good players or having a good core of players which to some extent I maybe think as well but they are all too similar! All ‘steady eddy’ types. Complete lack of pace all over the park... how many times did we get beat to a ball or shrugged off with a bit of pace and strength today? I think our good ‘core’ of players are in desperate need of players round about them like what ginnelly was, he had pace and could go by a man. We are just so predictable. All the players we have just like to get the ball to feet and play a nice neat pass to someone else then they do the exact same thing, and it goes on. They are all waiting for something to happen when in reality they will be waiting all day! 

We seem to be to too square, static and lack energy all over the park. Our players should be buzzing around everywhere trying to get the ball and make things happen but we don’t have this type of player, our movement is just so poor and easy to defend against. 

At the start of the season we had ginnelly Lee and sometimes Walker. All provided a goal threat and have assists and goals between them. I wasn’t a massive fan of Lee but his numbers were good which is what you need! When you look at our team these days you just can’t imagine us scoring or creating loads of chances. GMS was obviously meant to be someone who provided something different but it has simply not worked so far!

We will stumble over the line (I hope) but recruitment in the summer is massive as despite most of our team being ‘good’ on paper, it’s simply not going to be good enough next season. I think ginnelly is a must as he’s proved what he can do but we cannot afford more frears and kastaneers! 

I’ll finish on a slight positive... the team are so lucky there are no fans in the stadium

Geoff Kilpatrick

I'd like to thank Dunfermline for their lack of coverage and Neilson for his all too predictable fare. With the clocks going back here I enjoyed my extra hour in bed without thinking about what was happening at East End Park.

John Gentleman
2 hours ago, Hashimoto said:

I reckon that season tickets will go on sale as soon as promotion has been secured (sic!)......Hearts need that injection of cash to fund the rebuild that's badly needed for the Premiership.

If tickets go on sale in May and it's a trickle drip feed...that will tell Mrs Budge more about her stewardship than a few angry fans on a forum.
Sack Neilson now, head hunt an ambitious manager and she will avert the crisis that is surely coming her way if she retains Neilson.
She has been accused of being stubborn, bloody minded...but surely she's not stupid?
There is only one way to resolve this issue.....

NEILSON OUT

It's a fine line between stubborness and stupidity.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

Quite scary, the full interview is even worse. The club cherry picked the best bits 😆
https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/sport/football/robbie-neilson-gives-decapitation-hearts-20314763

On 02/04/2021 at 06:45, gregzy2k7 said:

Hearts 0 is a certainty under robbie and the imposters that wear our shirt.

You are a visionary!