Stewart wallace and FOH representatives

Selkirkhmfc1874

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, leginten said:

Very disappointed with what Halliday had to say. He didn’t even mention pressure from supporters with regard to Budge’s role or the transfer of shares, which I’m willing to bet featured in a lot of messages to FoH in the last week - that was brought up via a tweet from a fan.

He could also have been asked about the impact of FoH representatives on the HMFC board. All very bland, and of course a closing of ranks by the old pals in the studio.

They skirt around that issue because the last person they are ever going to upset is Budge.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NANOJAMBO

• davemclaren

• iainmac

• Pasquale for King

Greedy Jambo
1 minute ago, TurboT said:

Did I hear correctly, that when Levein was asked about the shambles that Neilson inherited, that he blamed Daniel (assuming he meant Stendel)

He said "you better ask Daniel about that" but it was more of a joke IMO. He said that he worked as many hours as he could every day to make us better but admitted that he didn't do the job properly, and nobody needs to remind HIM of that. 

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

What a ****ing wank that man is

To think some clown started a thread when he left so people could thank him.

1 minute ago, Bad Religion said:

Levein blaming Stendel for the state of the club Robbie inherited 😂

Waste of life listening to that. 

Prick saying he goes to sleep soundly because he thought he did all he could.. 

The best thing Craig Levein could have done was walk away after the cup final, back up the stairs and he could have kept the mediocrity going. Instead he shits the bed the following season with his unprofessional, unfit badly coached side and Stendel is left holding the bag after MacPhee couldn't get a tune out of the shower of shite he signed. 

Craig Levein wasted millions of our money on signing absolute dross. Neilson will just do the same. 

Also noticed him trying to bring Savage into it like we should be complaining about the quality of signings. He's had one window and managed to bring in a Scotland international and a striker that scored a brace in his first match. Recruitment isn't the problem. Its Robbies shite coaching, shite tactics, shite man management and shite approach to football.

I wish he would just **** off. 

Crdig Levein no humility at all.His ego clearly still has him thinking he done a great job and has no blame for the state Hearts are in.

Tried to listen while out with the dog but the site crashed every 60 seconds, had to refresh and them scroll back 2 minutes only for it to crash again so didn't get to hear it all.

What I did here was Levin, totally out of touch and not understanding the basics. If we keep him in, he signs players and starts the season shite...what then? We are back where we were withDtendel, an underperforming,slow,laborious team with no leaders and a new manager trying to polish a turd

Jambof3tornado
2 minutes ago, leginten said:

Very disappointed with what Halliday had to say. He didn’t even mention pressure from supporters with regard to Budge’s role or the transfer of shares, which I’m willing to bet featured in a lot of messages to FoH in the last week - that was brought up via a tweet from a fan.

He could also have been asked about the impact of FoH representatives on the HMFC board. All very bland, and of course a closing of ranks by the old pals in the studio.

He did mention that he thought there could be an announcement in the next few days about the route forward.

Japan Jambo
14 minutes ago, thehibsareintheirbeds said:

Halliday- the message we're getting is Robbie needs to go.  Collins now saying it's harsh and we're turning on team at top of league

Halliday speaking well enough imo. Collins would never have accepted those results if it had been Celtic, he's gone down a notch in my estimation.

1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

i feel he had been told what he could not say

Sorry, Halliday had not prepared for that meeting . He only had to say 3 things :

the furore is NOT about two crap results

recruitment continues to be poor 

we want the transfer done ASAP, no more excuses.

Hate to moan , I know he went on the media for us, but he hadn't done his homework.

SectionDJambo

Why is it that none of these pundits on the radio seem to get the message that the football we play is slow, laborious and crap? We are winning this league so easily because not one of the other teams is good enough for the Premiership.

A blind man could see that Hearts are one of the easiest teams in Scotland to play against, one of the reasons being that our coach has no desire to press the life out of the opposition. Instead he wants to play tight, with one man up front. We're playing in the Scottish championship for goodness sake, not against the elite of Europe.

They mention the cup ties. If any Hearts team couldn't be up for a cup semi final against Hibs, or a cup final against any team, then we'd be as well shutting the whole thing down. The players have downed tools since the cup final, and some of our league form before that was terrible. 

We need a complete change of attitudes and direction. Just turning over players isn't going to do it. There has to be a bigger clearout to rid Hearts of this acceptance of mediocrity we have had for years, or this period is going to mirror the late 70s and 80s, when we couldn't stay in the Premier League until Wallace Mercer came along and changed the mindset and gave us a team we could be proud of.

Nookie Bear

Hearts in crisis so suddenly Craig is dragged away from online bookies to get his tip pence worth in, despite saying he hasn’t watched us this season?

The **** is on the end of Ann’s phone every ******* day. 

4 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Yep, cancel.

Ann's side, which wouldn't surprise me if it still included Craig Levein, are all in bed with each other. And the FoH are doing absolutely nothing to get this takeover finalised or ask for change. Simply passing on messages that they already get on here, Twitter, Facebook and emails.

Nothing is bringing this sleeping train to a halt. Absolutely nothing.

The fans want ownership (amongst other things) and their emails have been passed on, basically.

The FOH reps need to do their jobs - they are NOT simply feckin postmen.

Bunny Munro

John Collins defending a manager under pressure because of terrible football, dropping points to every Tom Dick and Harry, and embarrassing cup performances on the basis of 'they're top of the league it must be great.'

I am shocked to my very core.

Celtic: Assistant boss John Collins to leave with Ronny Deila - BBC Sport

1 hour ago, kila said:

Ah you're right:

"Garry Halliday, a founding member of FoH, is the cousin of Andy’s father and spent considerable time in recent weeks trying to sway the player towards Gorgie."

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/andy-halliday-reveals-he-related-foundation-hearts-director-who-was-overjoyed-new-signing-2987200

So it’s HIS fault 😀

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Sorry, Halliday had not prepared for that meeting . He only had to say 3 things :

the furore is NOT about two crap results

recruitment continues to be poor 

we want the transfer done ASAP, no more excuses.

Hate to moan , I know he went on the media for us, but he hadn't done his homework.

Yeah, he had about 5 minutes to speak so had to make them count. Clearly not prepared, no talking points dragged out what he was saying and sounded as defeated and apathetic as a lot of us. 

He needed to go on the aggressive and essentially use the platform to call for Neilsons resignation. Wallace and co might not have liked it, but I challenge them to find enough Jambos to vote off a FOH director that does that. Levein being there seemed to almost curtail the conversation too as he can't offer anything worthwhile. Everyone and their dug can see Robbie must go. 

Fair play to Halliday for going on the radio, but its not helped much. I still don't think the board realise how angry fans are. 

That sneering prick Looser Levein should stay the fcuk away from Hearts affairs, I absolutely detest that creature.

Allowayjambo1874

Felt like Gary was being very careful in what he was saying but he sounded gutted. Wish he could have made the point that the football has been turgid for months but Collins sideswiped him by asking about hibs and Celtic games. I honestly thought Collins was trolling us. Also wished Gary had mentioned the size of budget we have compared with rest of league. The media guys have no idea what we are being asked to endure and the amount we pay into this club. They just see league won job done. 

Just now, OTT said:

Yeah, he had about 5 minutes to speak so had to make them count. Clearly not prepared, no talking points dragged out what he was saying and sounded as defeated and apathetic as a lot of us. 

He needed to go on the aggressive and essentially use the platform to call for Neilsons resignation. Wallace and co might not have liked it, but I challenge them to find enough Jambos to vote off a FOH director that does that. Levein being there seemed to almost curtail the conversation too as he can't offer anything worthwhile. Everyone and their dug can see Robbie must go. 

Fair play to Halliday for going on the radio, but its not helped much. I still don't think the board realise how angry fans are. 

It’s not that they don’t realise. They don’t care 

Jambof3tornado
Just now, jamboozy said:

That sneering prick Looser Levein should stay the fcuk away from Hearts affairs, I absolutely detest that creature.

Yup and most of the fans now feel the same about budge.

8 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Why is it that none of these pundits on the radio seem to get the message that the football we play is slow, laborious and crap? We are winning this league so easily because not one of the other teams is good enough for the Premiership.

A blind man could see that Hearts are one of the easiest teams in Scotland to play against, one of the reasons being that our coach has no desire to press the life out of the opposition. Instead he wants to play tight, with one man up front. We're playing in the Scottish championship for goodness sake, not against the elite of Europe.

They mention the cup ties. If any Hearts team couldn't be up for a cup semi final against Hibs, or a cup final against any team, then we'd be as well shutting the whole thing down. The players have downed tools since the cup final, and some of our league form before that was terrible. 

We need a complete change of attitudes and direction. Just turning over players isn't going to do it. There has to be a bigger clearout to rid Hearts of this acceptance of mediocrity we have had for years, or this period is going to mirror the late 70s and 80s, when we couldn't stay in the Premier League until Wallace Mercer came along and changed the mindset and gave us a team we could be proud of.

Allan Preston should have been on. He gets it and got stuck in on Saturday 

Jambof3tornado
Just now, Newton51 said:

Allan Preston should have been on. He gets it and got stuck in on Saturday 

Probably the reason he wasnt invited.

best in the land
1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Probably the reason he wasnt invited.

Correct. 

That lot would be quite happy for hearts to stay in this mess. 

16 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

He said "you better ask Daniel about that" but it was more of a joke IMO. He said that he worked as many hours as he could every day to make us better but admitted that he didn't do the job properly, and nobody needs to remind HIM of that. 

👌🏻Someone not full of shit 

Tennant's  6's
18 minutes ago, TurboT said:

Did I hear correctly, that when Levein was asked about the shambles that Neilson inherited, that he blamed Daniel (assuming he meant Stendel)

The brass neck on that guy.

No shame, no self reflection. 

He definitely needs banned from Tynecastle,  a blank canvas to work with and all his bold plans in that leather bound folder of his have been left in tatters, yet won't even be man enough to admit his mistakes. 

'Did all I could ' eh, how about resign pal when it was obvious to everyone that you were helping to ruin our proud football club.

Independence
23 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Cancel your pledges people. Seriously.

Never. I may withhold season ticket money or stop buying club merchandise but FofH pledges are for life. They are not bargaining chips to threaten the club with every time things turn bad! You can forget fan ownership after this ‘blow up’ and reading some of the comments on here it’s maybe just as well. Please do not reply I know what the ‘big noises’ on here think! 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

They should also ask Daniel about which member of Hearts staff who had absolutely, 100% nothing to do with the first team anymore came to pick him up from the airport when he first arrived.

5 minutes ago, best in the land said:

Not enough people cancelling contributions imo. 

Only thing they're going to listen to. 

Sorry but not for one minute am I believing that only a couple of hundred have cancelled /paused their DD. Halliday not being totally honest with that answer. 

shaun.lawson
18 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

To think some clown started a thread when he left so people could thank him.

To think some clown started a thread calling him a serial loser, suggested he'd been psychologically destroyed by hitting the post so many times in his career, and got pelters for doing so. :whistling:

For whatever reason, the man is poison. It's extraordinary what's happened to him.

Tennant's  6's
8 minutes ago, best in the land said:

Not enough people cancelling contributions imo. 

Only thing they're going to listen to. 

Seems like it.

Utterly depressing. From where the FoH started, to this..

Let's see if there as content to squander their own money from now on

Independence
1 minute ago, Boris5115 said:

Sorry but not for one minute am I believing that only a couple of hundred have cancelled /paused their DD. Halliday not being totally honest with that answer. 

There are many who are saying they will cancel but who, I bet, have never contributed!!! As my previous post FofH pledges are for life NOT to be used as a threatening chip!! 

Nookie Bear
2 minutes ago, Independence said:

Never. I may withhold season ticket money or stop buying club merchandise but FofH pledges are for life. They are not bargaining chips to threaten the club with every time things turn bad! You can forget fan ownership after this ‘blow up’ and reading some of the comments on here it’s maybe just as well. Please do not reply I know what the ‘big noises’ on here think! 

Why would you withhold your season ticket money?

2 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

To think some clown started a thread calling him a serial loser, suggested he'd been psychologically destroyed by hitting the post so many times in his career, and got pelters for doing so. :whistling:

For whatever reason, the man is poison. It's extraordinary what's happened to him.

He should be banned from setting foot in the place. 

Independence
1 minute ago, Tennant's 6's said:

Seems like it.

Utterly depressing. From where the FoH started, to this..

Let's see if there as content to squander their own money from now on

Jeez!!! 

Craig Levein needed to be grilled there......can’t believe he’s not taking any responsibility.

Also....

Garry Halliday seemed to think there will be announcement later this week.....can only hope it’s favourable news for us.

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

He’s disturbed.

1 minute ago, Independence said:

There are many who are saying they will cancel but who, I bet, have never contributed!!! As my previous post FofH pledges are for life NOT to be used as a threatening chip!! 

My FOH sub is for life also but i will pause it until changes happen. My money will sit in my account and be released in in full once he is gone. 

Independence
Just now, Nookie Bear said:

Why would you withhold your season ticket money?

You obviously do not understand the difference between FofH pledges and other forms of income for the club! I leave it at that. Thanks. 

2 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Craig Levein needed to be grilled there......can’t believe he’s not taking any responsibility.

Also....

Garry Halliday seemed to think there will be announcement later this week.....can only hope it’s favourable news for us.

I Missed the bit about the announcement. Is that for the transfer over to foundation of hearts

1 minute ago, DH1986 said:

Also....

Probably to tell us that if you get an early season ticket you can enter for the draw to be Jock the Jambo for a home game 

Neilson Out

Nookie Bear
Just now, Independence said:

You obviously do not understand the difference between FofH pledges and other forms of income for the club! I leave it at that. Thanks. 

You have rather a romantic notion of FoH. 

We are in a crisis and action needs taken now. What option do people have?

Don’t worry, wait til they try to market the season tickets!

Just difficult to justify finding any aspect of this company any more. 

SectionDJambo
8 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

I still had a bit of time for Levein before that show of sheer nonsense from him this evening. Ask Daniel why the Hearts team was a shambles when Neilson took over? 

He should ask himself why Daniel had to take over a shambles of a club with crap coaches, players being able to say when they turned up to train with the rest of the squad, so much dross signed on big wages and long contracts, and why he had to operate with Levein still skulking about the corridors.

The money he wasted on players who were not up to the job was extreme incompetence, and is still costing the club because of the length of contracts he gave them.

Maybe he should also ask himself why Daniel asked not to be paid whilst he couldn't do his job because of the pandemic, to help keep others in empoyment, but Levein took Hearts for every last penny his contract would allow. I know which of them I would welcome back to our club.

Hallo Daniel, wie geht es dir? Herzlich Willkommen.

Nookie Bear
5 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Also....

Does he, though? The only question I would ask him is if he still speaks to Budge in any advisory way. Beyond that he is history and clearly tainted. 

You know who should be getting grilled? Budge. 

17 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

What the actual?!

I have more respect for Stendal in his short time here than I ever will for that loser

SectionDJambo
41 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Levin backing Robbie to keep his job but also admitting that the QOS game was the first Hearts game he's watched in ages. 

John Collins backing Robbie as well, a doubt he's seen us since the Celtic and Hibs games. 

That was a lie. He was at the Raith Rovers v Hearts game.

Maybe he forgot.

2 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

I still had a bit of time for Levein before that show of sheer nonsense from him this evening. Ask Daniel why the Hearts team was a shambles when Neilson took over? 

He should ask himself why Daniel had to take over a shambles of a club with crap coaches, players being able to say when they turned up to train with the rest of the squad, so much dross signed on big wages and long contracts, and why he had to operate with Levein still skulking about the corridors.

The money he wasted on players who were not up to the job was extreme incompetence, and is still costing the club because of the length of contracts he gave them.

Maybe he should also ask himself why Daniel asked not to be paid whilst he couldn't do his job because of the pandemic, to help keep others in empoyment, but Levein took Hearts for every last penny his contract would allow. I know which of them I would welcome back to our club.

Hallo Daniel, wie geht es dir? Herzlich Willkommen.

That looser has tried his best to derail,  what would have been, and could still be the greatest renaissance our great club has ever seen, honest support putting hard earned money into the club they love for that prick to scoop it up just infuriates me.