Stewart wallace and FOH representatives

Selkirkhmfc1874

29 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

John Collins defending a manager under pressure because of terrible football, dropping points to every Tom Dick and Harry, and embarrassing cup performances on the basis of 'they're top of the league it must be great.'

I am shocked to my very core.

Celtic: Assistant boss John Collins to leave with Ronny Deila - BBC Sport

Ex \Hibs coach wants under pressure Hearts coach to stay - shocker😂

Collins probably hasn't seen us play for years, but graces us with his opinion **** off

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NANOJAMBO

• davemclaren

• iainmac

• Pasquale for King

17 minutes ago, Independence said:

There are many who are saying they will cancel but who, I bet, have never contributed!!! As my previous post FofH pledges are for life NOT to be used as a threatening chip!! 

Bullshit. Stop telling people what to do with their money.

22games nro
19 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

Sorry but not for one minute am I believing that only a couple of hundred have cancelled /paused their DD. Halliday not being totally honest with that answer. 

Yes, I thought he was lowballing, once we see the monthly amount contributed to the club we will see how much it’s fallen or otherwise 

36 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

The fans want ownership (amongst other things) and their emails have been passed on, basically.

The FOH reps need to do their jobs - they are NOT simply feckin postmen.

They are though. Just basically admin roles looking after a shell company that is a pass through for money and will one day hold shares in one company. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn

BBC Scotland have zero awareness of, or interest in, Budge’s rank incompetence.

Was laughing with a mate of mine today about how SHAN BUDGE secured money for the rest of the country’s clubs as part of the process where we got demoted :lol:

I genuinely think she’s the biggest loser ever to pass through the door of Tynecastle  Park

6 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

That was a lie. He was at the Raith Rovers v Hearts game.

Maybe he forgot.

I think he meant at tynecastle. Any respect I had for him has gone now

14 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

I Missed the bit about the announcement. Is that for the transfer over to foundation of hearts

Unlikely. 

2 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

Yes, I thought he was lowballing, once we see the monthly amount contributed to the club we will see how much it’s fallen or otherwise 

He was quite cute in that he said the original number of contributors was 8K, he then went on to say that the number had risen to higher than that recently, and then said it was 200 less than the original figure so definitely lowballing

22games nro
25 minutes ago, Independence said:

Never. I may withhold season ticket money or stop buying club merchandise but FofH pledges are for life. They are not bargaining chips to threaten the club with every time things turn bad!

That’s not what’s happening. If that was the case we would have seen this many times before but this is the very 1st time I can remember since FOH started that the fans have felt the need to do something drastic, 

im not proud to say it but I paused my D/D the other day and it literally broke my heart but I fully believe I’ve done it for the long term good if the club. Maybe I’m wrong but I  stand by my decision 

Robbie is finished at Hearts, even if he somehow wins all our remaining matches (as he should) his time is up.

The performances and signings made this season have been unforgivable. 

1 minute ago, merrymac said:

He was quite cute in that he said the original number of contributors was 8K, he then went on to say that the number had risen to higher than that recently, and then said it was 200 less than the original figure so definitely lowballing

I think a lot of people have just cancelled there DD on there bank account not actually informed the FOH. Time will tell. When next months money is drawn, i think they maybe in for a surprise.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Weebroon98 said:

I think a lot of people have just cancelled there DD on there bank account not actually informed the FOH. Time will tell. When next months money is drawn, i think they maybe in for a surprise.

I cancelled mine without telling them first although I did email the following day. 

1 minute ago, Weebroon98 said:

You could well be right, hopefully it shakes things up a bit

4 minutes ago, flem said:

Robbie is finished at Hearts, even if he somehow wins all our remaining matches (as he should) his time is up.

The performances and signings made this season have been unforgivable. 

The issue Is that he will still be here next season. 

Glamorgan Jambo

Very disappointing comments from Levein. I'm not at all a Stendel fan but to lay any of this mess at his door is nonsensical chancing of the highest order.

Very difficult segment for Garry Halliday. But he said on a numberof occasions that what the fans want is rid of Neilson. Which is the crux of the matter. We can wait till the summer for the share transfer. I just hope there are no nasty surprises out there with the various loans we've taken on in the last 12 months.

Just now, GinRummy said:

Needs more fans to cancel their pledges, it is the only thing the clowns in charge will listen to.

4 minutes ago, Weebroon98 said:

when you do that gocardless send you an email confirming that it has been cancelled

The Wrinkly Ninja
4 minutes ago, Weebroon98 said:

When you cancel through your bank you get a couple of emails from go-cardless. Sot he FOH (if they are updated by go-cardless) should know those also.

1 minute ago, The Wrinkly Ninja said:

When you cancel through your bank you get a couple of emails from go-cardless. Sot he FOH (if they are updated by go-cardless) should know those also.

Correct - I have the 2 emails. 

First I felt a lot if sympathy for Gary Halliday as he was no doubt sitting waiting for ages for Martin O'Neill to finish a sentence and for all the Scott Brown tributes to end. Then he basically had to say the vast majority of fans want Robbie out (and a good number want Ann Budge out too) when the presenter and pundits were all taking turns to defend Robbie.

Second I was raging at Levein for being so quick to pass the buck and blame Daniel Stendel. Pretty sure he is still so arrogant that he thinks he would have kept us up, won the Cup and been in the top 4 this season. If he is so good how come no other club is offering him a job and he is now on Sportsound more than Richard Gordon?

Third other posters suggest Levein is in the know about Robbie still being in post next season. I'm not sure. The most interesting thing was Halliday's statement that a club statement would be forthcoming in the next few days. My impression was he knew more than he could say hence his reticence. Maybe wishful thinking but I reckon there is something of a power struggle behind the scenes. Something like FoH/Savage/?Chief Exec v Budge/Neilson. Even the statement from the club last week left open the possibility of a thank you and goodbye at the end of the season.

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

No chance.

Starting a new season with disastrous season ticket sales. COVID kept fans out the ground for 2020/21
Season ticket sales will keep the fans out the ground for the 2021/22 season

Every day just gets worse for him.....They must think Hearts fans are fickle, or even thick!
If Budge has any slim chance to survive this, she needs to throw Neilson under a bus!

Neilson Out

1 minute ago, Hashimoto said:

No chance.

Starting a new season with disastrous season ticket sales. COVID kept fans out the ground for 2020/21
Season ticket sales will keep the fans out the ground for the 2021/22 season

Every day just gets worse for him.....They must think Hearts fans are fickle, or even thick!
If Budge has any slim chance to survive this, she needs to throw Neilson under a bus!

Neilson Out

Hope you’re right. 

Glamorgan Jambo
3 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

First I felt a lot if sympathy for Gary Halliday as he was no doubt sitting waiting for ages for Martin O'Neill to finish a sentence and for all the Scott Brown tributes to end. Then he basically had to say the vast majority of fans want Robbie out (and a good number want Ann Budge out too) when the presenter and pundits were all taking turns to defend Robbie.

Second I was raging at Levein for being so quick to pass the buck and blame Daniel Stendel. Pretty sure he is still so arrogant that he thinks he would have kept us up, won the Cup and been in the top 4 this season. If he is so good how come no other club is offering him a job and he is now on Sportsound more than Richard Gordon?

Third other posters suggest Levein is in the know about Robbie still being in post next season. I'm not sure. The most interesting thing was Halliday's statement that a club statement would be forthcoming in the next few days. My impression was he knew more than he could say hence his reticence. Maybe wishful thinking but I reckon there is something of a power struggle behind the scenes. Something like FoH/Savage/?Chief Exec v Budge/Neilson. Even the statement from the club last week left open the possibility of a thank you and goodbye at the end of the season.

Agree with all three of your points

On 28/03/2021 at 15:02, fancy a brew said:

Thanks.

From the figures you've posted the average monthly number for the year to 06/19 was £122321

With Feb/Mar/20 averaging £117441.

So a drop in monthly pledges of £4880 between 06/19 and 02/20

The average pledge per person in the year to 06/20 was £18.50.

So the 12 people that Stuart Wallace mentioned cancelling in this period must have been very generous pledgers, as their average DD was £403/month.

If the disappearing pledgers had been giving the average of £18.50 then there would have been 130 of them.

All of these calculations assume other members kept their pledges the same and doesn't take account of one off donations.

I've just corrected this post as Stuart Wallace had said a dozen people had cancelled around the time of disgruntlement over Levein, but I'd done my calculations using half a dozen cancelling. 

Still more than a 10 fold disparity between his figure and mine.

Edited by fancy a brew

The decline started on 28th October 2018 under craig levein. 

In a way the best thing would have been a heavy defeat to celtic in the 2019 Cup final, but because it was a good display the arrogance of levein took over.He should never have been allowed to start the following season.To blame Daniel stendel is just a cheap shot this is your mess Craig levein and don't blame everyone else

kingantti1874

No I’m not a massive Stendel fan, though I think he could have been the right guy at the wrong time. BUT

for that ***** Levein to blame him is outrageous.. he was there for 6 years and signed dozens and dozens of garbage on huge wages, left us with an aged / bloated squad. Squandered millions - then blames Stendel who was there for about 12 games.

Absolute snakey lying *****

davemclaren
16 minutes ago, Weebroon98 said:

Gocardless get informed by the bank of dd cancellations. 

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Gocardless get informed by the bank of dd cancellations. 

think there is a delay though, remember listening to a podcast and Stuart Wallace was on but there is a bit of lag in the MI

Doctor FinnBarr
17 minutes ago, The Wrinkly Ninja said:

I've had nowt but I've just checked and I've 100% cancelled.

Thought the radio show was a waste off time. Also thought they were all trying to bully Halliday who was a dreadful speaker. Hope we've got better reps somewhere in the ranks.

We're top of the league because the other teams are just so bad. Discontentment among fans while we're  league leaders should be a concern, but apparently it's not.

During our relegation season we packed Tynecastle out and watched heavy defeats every week but still backed the team because they were trying.

I read last week that we sacked a manager,(Willie Ormond), when we were top of the old div 2 in the mid seventies, so it's been done before. And Willie wasn't a bad manager.

This time last season when we were bottom of the league some fans still had faith we'd stay up. I think we were going down regardless of cutting the season short, and I'm not convinced we'll go up this season with players we've got. 

All this discontentment circulating won't go away and Budge is an idiot if she thinks it will.

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

think there is a delay though, remember listening to a podcast and Stuart Wallace was on but there is a bit of lag in the MI

They’ll be notified the next business day via ADDACS. . 

19 minutes ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

Very disappointing comments from Levein. I'm not at all a Stendel fan but to lay any of this mess at his door is nonsensical chancing of the highest order.

This is where I’m at.

To bodyswerve the blame in the fashion he’s doing is beyond belief. I actually hope Stendel has something to say about it.

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Section Q said:

Thought the radio show was a waste off time. Also thought they were all trying to bully Halliday who was a dreadful speaker. Hope we've got better reps somewhere in the ranks.

We're top of the league because the other teams are just so bad. Discontentment among fans while we're  league leaders should be a concern, but apparently it's not.

During our relegation season we packed Tynecastle out and watched heavy defeats every week but still backed the team because they were trying.

I read last week that we sacked a manager,(Willie Ormond), when we were top of the old div 2 in the mid seventies, so it's been done before. And Willie wasn't a bad manager.

This time last season when we were bottom of the league some fans still had faith we'd stay up. I think we were going down regardless of cutting the season short, and I'm not convinced we'll go up this season with players we've got. 

All this discontentment circulating won't go away and Budge is an idiot if she thinks it will.

Willie wasn’t much liked ever because he was Hibs. 

1 hour ago, JWL said:

John Collins really doesn't get it

It’s the same with these journalists who have not watched Hearts much this season. The football has been brutal this season and fair enough it looks like we’re getting promoted but it’s like they are just dismissing both cups. Every fan knows change is needed now before another season is wasted. 

The Shed Floodlight
2 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

The pundits and those representatives for the fans who have contributed to Sportsound seem to be transfixed by the last two games.

It's a five year downward spiral from 3rd, to 5th, 5th, 6th, 12th and now 13th. 

What needs fixed is the cause of that spiral.

For John Collins - So what if Robbie wins the league, What an achievement it must be to progress from 13th to the top 12 when you have a massive financial advantage over clubs ranked 14th to 22nd.  

3 games if you include Arbroath, also the League cup game at Alloa, all records that Neilson broke for the wrong reasons. We are dire to watch.

Pasquale for King

It will be good to listen to it when it’s up. 
Not that bothered about what failures like Collins and Levein have to say or the creepy wee runt with the squeaky voice though. 

TorinoJambo
4 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

I had all the same questions.  I suggested creating a new entity, a Foundation Trust to own the shares on behalf of all Hearts supporters (FOH pledgers, ST Holders, juniors, ex pats, local businesses) for the long term benefit of the Hearts community.  Membership of the Trust would be conferred on reaching a threshold of donations via FOH or other means, and would be for life.  FOH would be left to continue with the sole aim of raising cash, "pledge for life" etc.  Those who continued to pledge would be able to direct how their pledges would be used. I'd also suggested that FOH morph into a club membership scheme to widen its appeal across all fan groups and ages.

With the two shareholding/fundraising entities, it would be the Trust that would "own" the club and be represented on the Club Board on behalf of all Hearts fans.  If my suggestion had been agreed, then it would have created a separation between pledges and ownership and would, in my opinion, lessen the likelihood of cancelled pledges in the current scenario. 

I would like to see a "socio" system like at Atletico Madrid for example. A membership system. Many more people contribute than go to games. Fans from far away. Ex pats. Older fans. They have voting rights. Season ticket holders, shareholders  too. The more categories you are the bigger involvement you have. Then have an absolute guarantee that 50.1 % of the say will always remain with the fans , which does not preclude a bigger investor coming in.

1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

when you do that gocardless send you an email confirming that it has been cancelled

I didn't contact FOH, just cancelled on my bank app and got the gocardless email.

I hope Budge is getting the message.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

Very difficult segment for Garry Halliday. But he said on a numberof occasions that what the fans want is rid of Neilson. Which is the crux of the matter. We can wait till the summer for the share transfer. I just hope there are no nasty surprises out there with the various loans we've taken on in the last 12 months.

You just know he’s said that to Budge as well and she will fell for it hook line and sinker. 
I really thought we would be able to move on from Levein by now but he’s haunting not only the club but the fans too. 

Pasquale for King
Just now, Yoda said:

I didn't contact FOH, just cancelled on my bank app and got the gocardless email.

I hope Budge is getting the message.

No chance, real fans don’t cancel, part and parcel, just a blip blah blah blah. 

shaun.lawson

Levein blaming Stendel for relegation is like Trump blaming Biden for Covid.

Rick Sanchez
17 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

You just know he’s said that to Budge as well and she will fell for it hook line and sinker. 
I really thought we would be able to move on from Levein by now but he’s haunting not only the club but the fans too. 

It's an absolute certainty.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

It's an absolute certainty.

Will we ever be free of his destructive influence 🙈

Glamorgan Jambo
14 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I doubt Ann will have swallowed that if he spoke to her about it.

She’s seeing her legacy go up in smoke because of her over reliance on one man. A guy who can talk the talk but has huge deficiencies in walking the walk. 

There’s a certain type of leader who only knows two ways to manage. Micro management where you’re on top of everything. And delegation to such a degree that it amounts to ‘abdication’. My guess is Ann Budge is this sort of leader. She knew nothing about football and footballers and therefore abdicated leadership to a guy who had the knack of saying the sorts of things she wanted to hear. In most other aspects of club operations (retail; hospitality etc) she would have been well on top of the details and working with people she knew well and no one can argue with what was achieved. However as far as football is concerned she left everything with Levein. To the extent that when she fired him she hadn’t really started working out how to replace him.

Happily there’s more football knowledge and experience in the room now with Jefferies, Savage and even MacKinlay.

Sorry for rambling on.

davemclaren
10 minutes ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

I doubt Ann will have swallowed that if he spoke to her about it.

She’s seeing her legacy go up in smoke because of her over reliance on one man. A guy who can talk the talk but has huge deficiencies in walking the walk. 

There’s a certain type of leader who only knows two ways to manage. Micro management where you’re on top of everything. And delegation to such a degree that it amounts to ‘abdication’. My guess is Ann Budge is this sort of leader. She knew nothing about football and footballers and therefore abdicated leadership to a guy who had the knack of saying the sorts of things she wanted to hear. In most other aspects of club operations (retail; hospitality etc) she would have been well on top of the details and working with people she knew well and no one can argue with what was achieved. However as far as football is concerned she left everything with Levein. To the extent that when she fired him she hadn’t really started working out how to replace him.

Happily there’s more football knowledge and experience in the room now with Jefferies, Savage and even MacKinlay.

Sorry for rambling on.

Pretty fair points I reckon. 

I thought the FOH guy didn’t come across well and allowed the pundits to ‘minimise’ the problem. Sent this text to the show...

“Please stop talking about Brora, the worst result in our history was merely the inevitable outcome of 5/6 years of mismanagement, and dreadful recruitment. We have been murder to watch for 5/6 years NOT 5/6 days. This is not a blip!!!! As for CL you couldn't burn his neck with a blowtorch!!!”

Just now, bobskeldon said:

I thought the FOH guy didn’t come across well and allowed the pundits to ‘minimise’ the problem. Sent this text to the show...

“Please stop talking about Brora, the worst result in our history was merely the inevitable outcome of 5/6 years of mismanagement, and dreadful recruitment. We have been murder to watch for 5/6 years NOT 5/6 days. This is not a blip!!!! As for CL you couldn't burn his neck with a blowtorch!!!”

Nice one. I tweeted Sportsound on similar lines.

Toxteth O'Grady
26 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

Levein blaming Stendel for relegation is like Trump blaming Biden for Covid.

While both totally ignore Wuhan (Budge)

Stendel was literally in the job 3 months..

And I have more affiliation to him than I do a so called Hearts legend. Hope Craig returns to Tynie next season when the fans are back in, radio broadcast will get turned off for all the w***er chants.