• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NANOJAMBO

• davemclaren

• iainmac

• Pasquale for King

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

One of the points of the initial FOH/Bidco agreement was that Bidco (Ann) had power of veto over any FOH director. Ian Murray mentions in his book that Ann presented her conditions as non negotiable rather than an agreement to be reached.

As far as I’m aware Ann has never exercised that power. I’d presume that will lapse once the share transfer is complete (unless that’s a condition of her recent loan)

Not convinced there’s any conspiracy with Halliday being put forward. Wallace and Cummings will be bound by their duties of confidentiality as directors of Hearts. Gary can be more open

Once FoH own the majority shares they will control who is elected as director. Will be interesting to hear what Gary has to say as he normally resonates well with supporters. 

David Black
9 minutes ago, shaun.lawson said:

My conclusion is he's completely powerless - and we're probably barking up the wrong tree by singling him out.

Bizarre state of affairs, to say the least.

Well if that's the case and SW is wrongly getting criticised, then I for one offer him an apology, but if true then again it just highlights the overall power AB has throughout the club and that has to change for the betterment of the club. 

30 minutes ago, Weebroon98 said:

This could be make or break for a few pledgers tonight if they don't like what they hear from the FOH

He will just be on to toe the lie

Glamorgan Jambo
14 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Once FoH own the majority shares they will control who is elected as director. Will be interesting to hear what Gary has to say as he normally resonates well with supporters. 

Correct. Unless a similar clause was inserted as part of the loan agreement with Bidco last summer.

27 minutes ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

One of the points of the initial FOH/Bidco agreement was that Bidco (Ann) had power of veto over any FOH director. Ian Murray mentions in his book that Ann presented her conditions as non negotiable rather than an agreement to be reached.

As far as I’m aware Ann has never exercised that power. I’d presume that will lapse once the share transfer is complete (unless that’s a condition of her recent loan)

Not convinced there’s any conspiracy with Halliday being put forward. Wallace and Cummings will be bound by their duties of confidentiality as directors of Hearts. Gary can be more open

Staggering. 

22 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

He usually does. Could be between a rock and a hard place tonight though depending upon who is on with him, and whether he will be allowed to speak without interruptions. That lot have already made up their mind what the outcomes should be.

Rick Sanchez

Can we finalise the takeover at anytime? If yes, what's the hold up? The only celebration we want is change.

If it stops her having the power to veto, get her gone.

tolcross lad
45 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Someone has calculated that Garry is more likely to be "in touch" with the ordinary fan. 

He may be more able to give the FOH position.Stuart Wallace is bound by Boardroom confidentiality.

Can someone post the link to Garry's interview or where it will be? I'm on the BBC site but its some shite called 'get it on with Bryan Burnett' till 8 so if its half 6 I'm defo not in the right bit :D 

4 minutes ago, OTT said:

Can someone post the link to Garry's interview or where it will be? I'm on the BBC site but its some shite called 'get it on with Bryan Burnett' till 8 so if its half 6 I'm defo not in the right bit :D 

Me too !!

😆

Just now, OTT said:

He just keeps going on and on

Yeah O’Neil like a old man who is a bit senile going on about the old days

3 minutes ago, Candy said:

This Scott Brown circle jerk is boak inducing 

"Kind. decent. human being".

"Utter talisman"

Edited by NANOJAMBO

10 minutes late and they're still havvering absolute shite about Scott Brown..

Is it actually possible for weegies to talk about Celtic without actually saying Celtic every sentence?

SectionDJambo
2 minutes ago, Candy said:

This Scott Brown circle jerk is boak inducing 

He's spent his career winning cheap medals instead of challenging himself at a top level.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, jr ewing said:

This is looking like an episode of Line of Duty. Who's H?

Probably the CEO, given that no-one knows who he is 

Just now, milky_26 said:

saying a few hundred have stopped their pledges and a few hundred have reduced theirs

Does he sound bothered by it cause he should any revenue leaving is bad and it can easily grow and grow as the weeks go on.

2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

What’s being said?

So far, that a few hundred pledges have been cancelled and he’s saying that “we pass the message on to the club, we tell them what our members are saying and we tell them the numbers”

Oh, and Levein sleeps soundly at night knowing he done everything he could. 🙄

Edited by Squirt

Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

What’s being said?

Not much.

200 cancellations, 300 emails (which have been passed on to the club ?).

Txt message from fan "his excuses are worse than Leveins". 

Footballfirst
1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

What’s being said?

200 pledges cancelled, 200 reduced, 300 emails.

All info passed onto the club.

Just now, vegas-voss said:

Does he sound bothered by it cause he should any revenue leaving is bad and it can easily grow and grow as the weeks go on.

it felt like he was being very careful about what he was saying, but it sounded like he was fed up

To Levein ... " what do you say to Neilson's comments about the shambles he inherited" ? 

"I did all I could". 

1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

it felt like he was being very careful about what he was saying, but it sounded like he was fed up

Thought he was being careful but knows the football is pretty poor

Fed up with what ?

Thanks for reply as well

thehibsareintheirbeds

Levein just doesn't get it. He did everything for the club apparently. Aye, everything except walk away- absolute roaster

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

200 pledges cancelled, 200 reduced, 300 emails.

All info passed onto the club.

Have the reps made any representation to the club though? Passing on the emails is meaningless, the club know we’re unhappy. FOH are in a position to actually challenge her

Italian Lambretta

No offence Garry but your time on Sportsound was a complete waste of timing.

Where is Stewart Wallace hiding?

levein making excuses for RN about own goals etc and levein expects neilson to still be here next season

This prick is still advising Budge I reckon.

Japan Jambo
1 hour ago, shaun.lawson said:

Earlier in the thread, a lot of people noted Wallace's weird comments re: Twitter etc. I really, really recommend a listen to the podcast those comments were made on. 

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/no-ties-in-the-boardroom/id1518389968?i=1000488009624

Start listening just before 1h 40m. Wallace is on for about 20 minutes. The reason it's so insightful is there is a massive chasm between what we as fans assume he's there for on the board - and what he thinks he's there to do.

Nothing in what he says suggests 'cronyism', jobs for the boys or anything like that. But it does suggest that the FOH are not allowed to question Budge in any serious way - which is quite extraordinary.

Worth listening from the start imo. Gives a very strong reflection of the man.

None of these guys get it. Not even a little bit.

Everyone in the media makes out we’re all deluded.

No worries you bunch of fuds. Let’s just wait until we can’t even make the top six next season and then make a change? Honest to ****.