Prince Andrew

Maroon Sailor

Robbies right hand man

Was she not of age at the time?

Doesn’t make it ok - the question is whether it was legal or not surely?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jambo-Jimbo

• A Boy Named Crow

• Auldbenches

• Unknown user

4 minutes ago, Robbies right hand man said:

The allegation is that she was trafficked for sex against her will, not that she was underage in the UK.

Edited by Dirty Deeds

Unknown user
6 minutes ago, Robbies right hand man said:

She was 17, in her home state the age of majority is 18.

She was trafficked to another state with a lower age of consent for sex. I don't know what that means, it could be that as she was only in another jurisdiction as the victim of illegal activity, her rights as a minor stand.

Robbies right hand man
6 minutes ago, Dirty Deeds said:

The allegation is that she was trafficked for sex against her will, not that she was underage in the UK.

How would have the creep known that though? Has she claimed that he did?

Robbies right hand man
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

She was 17, in her home state the age of majority is 18.

She was trafficked to another state with a lower age of consent for sex. I don't know what that means, it could be that as she was only in another jurisdiction as the victim of illegal activity, her rights as a minor stand.

That makes sense, cheers mate 

Just now, Robbies right hand man said:

How would have the creep known that though? Has she claimed that he did?

She's said he knew her age iirc.

The charges against him, are for sexual assualt , on 3 occassions.

Age of consent in Brazil is 14.

If you took a UK 14 year old there and banged them, it'd be legal there.

But you'd still be a sex trafficker, as you only took the kid to Brazil with the express intent of having sex with them.

There is a global agreement that anyone under the age of 18 who is trafficked for sex is a victim and the perpetrator is a criminal.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protocol_to_Prevent,_Suppress_and_Punish_Trafficking_in_Persons,_Especially_Women_and_Children

Robbies right hand man
6 minutes ago, Cade said:

But you'd still be a sex trafficker, as you only took the kid to Brazil with the express intent of having sex with them.

There is a global agreement that anyone under the age of 18 who is trafficked for sex is a victim and the perpetrator is a criminal.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protocol_to_Prevent,_Suppress_and_Punish_Trafficking_in_Persons,_Especially_Women_and_Children

👍 

Key day tomorrow to find out if Andrew's lawyers get case thrown out based on a deal made with Epstein for a previous payout, by getting those papers unsealed.

On 02/01/2022 at 01:33, Jonkel Hoon said:

His interview  was a car crash, no doubt about it, but your description in your first paragraph is judgemental and assumptive.

Did he know Epstein was a peado? Can anyone guarantee all of their friends are not?

Is that you your highness......?

A Boy Named Crow
2 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Is that you your highness......?

If  not the man himself, almost certainly his mother!

On 30/12/2021 at 12:23, Spellczech said:

With regards Prince Andrew, I'm of the opinion that he was probably set up by Epstein, using Maxwell. Sure he is arrogant, pompous, stupid and horny but those aren't crimes. It also doesn't appear that the girl Andrew probably had sex with was underage, but she was significantly younger than Andrew and indeed barely legal, plus at least notionally an employee of Epstein  - a masseuse...Andrew has clearly been unbelievably stupid but it is a difficult call to actually say he's done anything criminal. He's certainly done something immoral though, and that is not good for the second son of the head of the Church of England...

Definitely a set up but he didn't appear to need much encouraging. It's unlikely to have much effect on the monarchy either way, but it would be nice to see them in a panic, stuffing their gold candlesticks into suitcases while the escape chopper warms up on the palace lawn....

Edited by Section Q

5 hours ago, Cade said:

Hmmn  This does indeed make it tricky and should require the Met to re-open the investigation...Maxwell's conviction although not specific to Roberts is clearly not limited to the ones that gave evidence, so the conviction gives Roberts claims more credibility.

Basically you cannot employ 17 yr olds as your personal erotic masseuse and take them to other countries...

image.thumb.png.20baff632e4dc802275fdf6db6a2e750.png

Doctor FinnBarr
7 hours ago, Boof said:

I can recall briefly meeting Gary Mackay outside that carpet shop near Tollcross  in 1984.

Surely there'd be some plate-purchasing flag-shagger who'd remember seeing someone as recognisable as mummy's favourite tucking into his pizza...if he was actually there.

FWIW - I believe the fence.

What on earth is a "plate-purchasing flag-shagger"?

Boof, nearly wet myself laughing at that yin.

Edited by FinnBarr Saunders

11 hours ago, Spellczech said:

Hmmn  This does indeed make it tricky and should require the Met to re-open the investigation...Maxwell's conviction although not specific to Roberts is clearly not limited to the ones that gave evidence, so the conviction gives Roberts claims more credibility.

Basically you cannot employ 17 yr olds as your personal erotic masseuse and take them to other countries...

I wonder if Roberts might also be charged as she went on to recruit girls herself. (If she was over 18 at the time).

A Boy Named Crow
9 minutes ago, Section Q said:

I wonder if Roberts might also be charged as she went on to recruit girls herself. (If she was over 18 at the time).

That'd be a twist, wouldn't it? If she did go on to become a recruiter, she may well be in hot water...but I reckon her defence would reference the years of sexual abuse leading to diminished responsibility,  or something like that. 

14 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

That'd be a twist, wouldn't it? If she did go on to become a recruiter, she may well be in hot water...but I reckon her defence would reference the years of sexual abuse leading to diminished responsibility,  or something like that. 

Looking on the bright side, and Andy makes Rolf Harris look good........!

fabienleclerq

Just rewatched the interview with Andrew and Emily Maitlis. What a car crash, he's so thick. 

I hope he gets put on the stand, he'd get absolutely ruined😂

A Boy Named Crow
27 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Just rewatched the interview with Andrew and Emily Maitlis. What a car crash, he's so thick. 

I hope he gets put on the stand, he'd get absolutely ruined😂

There is no way he's going on the stand,  he's the embodiment of monarchist entitlement.  Any lawyer with half a brain will see that he's a liability rather than an asset in this situation. If this case goes ahead it'll be settled out of court, no question. 

7 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

What on earth is a "plate-purchasing flag-shagger"?

Boof, nearly wet myself laughing at that yin.

The sort of person who'd queue for five days to engage in this sort of activity...

See the source image

and buys this sort of tat...

See the source image

9 hours ago, Spellczech said:

The events of the last couple of months have proven the Met will protect the elites at any cost, so don't expect any sort of investigation. 

They're too busy (potentially illegally) taking swabs of people's hands to find traces of drugs. 

Looking forward to Charlie boy using Andrew’s arseholery to reduce the Royal Family down even more.

I’m all for scrapping the royals but pragmatically it can’t/will not happen overnight.

All the hangers on can GTF and things like the Crown Estate can be repurposed/protected so it’s profits can contribute to the NHS/State Pensions. 

10 hours ago, Spellczech said:

Realised after going to bed that I hadn't checked date - only came into force in 2003 so after Andrew's actions.

On 02/01/2022 at 17:52, Spellczech said:

Andrew certainly did after Epstein's first conviction but still got himself photographed walking in a park with him...

I doubt he knew quite how unsavoury Epstein and Weinstein were when he invited them to his daughter's 18th birthday - would be a bizarre thing to do if he did...

The only troubling thing with Andrew is what he thought he was doing bedding the 17 year old employee of his pal...(He denies that he did). If it gets proven that he did and he lied about not doing it (along with the pretty obvious lie about not being capable of sweating) then he has a problem. The employee status of Roberts makes it very different from her just being part of a social group and you'd have to be daft not to infer that he didn't know or suspect that Epstein was getting more than massages too... - Whilst not necessarily a criminal issue it is certainly a moral problem which doesn't sit well with being the second son of the Head of the Church of England...

I think there's more than one troubling thing about this clown.

11 hours ago, Mysterion said:

Looking forward to Charlie boy using Andrew’s arseholery to reduce the Royal Family down even more.

I’m all for scrapping the royals but pragmatically it can’t/will not happen overnight.

All the hangers on can GTF and things like the Crown Estate can be repurposed/protected so it’s profits can contribute to the NHS/State Pensions. 

The Crown estate and the Duchies of Lancaster and Cornwall will be well emptied before the disappear. Nothing for the NHS.

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, Section Q said:

I think there's more than one troubling thing about this clown.

I have it on good authority that he cheats at golf. Fond of the old "leather wedge" when the ball is in a tricky lie 😉.

John Findlay
1 hour ago, I P Knightley said:

I have it on good authority that he cheats at golf. Fond of the old "leather wedge" when the ball is in a tricky lie 😉.

That's what will get him more than anything. Cheating at golf is a definite no no.

Bit like Al Capone. Got put away for tax evasion, and none of the other crimes he was alleged to have committed.

Calls for him to step down from his military role as theres a lot not comfortable toasting the Duke at dinners etc.

Hes finished and it's all about damage control.

Maroon Sailor
13 minutes ago, Ked said:

Calls for him to step down from his military role as theres a lot not comfortable toasting the Duke at dinners etc.

Hes finished and it's all about damage control.

Don't think the military have ever been comfortable with him - had to tolerate him.

Probably won't happen due to his service during the Falklands conflict in 1982

32 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Don't think the military have ever been comfortable with him - had to tolerate him.

Probably won't happen due to his service during the Falklands conflict in 1982

Some senior ranks going on record and falkland vets.

Its hoped he stands down .

Aa Jambo j posted it's a sideshow but it is being felt establishment wise.

Who is next and will it be American establishment .

the 2009 deal with epstein and VG has been released. the wording does suggest the case should not continue but it will be up to the judge to determine that

4 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

the 2009 deal with epstein and VG has been released. the wording does suggest the case should not continue but it will be up to the judge to determine that

It's quite a broad brush arrangement - no action against anyone who could be viewed as a defendent since the start of the world? For $500,000? Seems unreasonable given what epstein, the witch and all the others have been up to. 

I P Knightley
26 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

I suppose that makes him innocent then. I take it all back; he's not a sweaty nonce :D

I really don't envy the judge here, as he has an almost impossible task now, with the release of these sealed court documents.

No matter what he decides, I can see appeal & counter appeal, because it all comes down to the interpretation of the wording of the document, of which both sides have a different interpretation.

Doctor FinnBarr
10 hours ago, Boof said:

The sort of person who'd queue for five days to engage in this sort of activity...

See the source image

and buys this sort of tat...

See the source image

Ah, didn't Mavis and some other daft auld bint in Corrie attend that?

Doctor FinnBarr
10 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Ah, didn't Mavis and some other daft auld bint in Corrie attend that?

Too late for the edit. I don't actually watch that show, wife filled me in with details. Might have glanced once or twice when Michelle Keegan was flaunting her ample charms. PS. She was older than 18.

1 minute ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Too late for the edit. I don't actually watch that show, wife filled me in with details. Might have glanced once or twice when Michelle Keegan was flaunting her ample charms. PS. She was older than 18.

Aye but did you watch it in Bahrain? 🤔

SectionDJambo

Sounds like they were made for each other.

One has an arrogant, misplaced sense of superiority and is stupid. The other thinks that she can take a payoff and then ignore the conditions and go back to try for more. 
I hope they both suffer financial pain from this. Our gimp by being kicked out of most of his earning capacity and her by not having declared her previous windfall to the US tax authorities.

Both will hopefully also have a nice legal bill to pay.

A Boy Named Crow

By the looks of the unsealed document, he'll be waving from balconies again in no time.

Expect him and Fergie to remarry, and whatever else it takes to get him back in the union jack tea towel brigade's good books.

Sweep sweep...

4 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

Sounds like they were made for each other.

One has an arrogant, misplaced sense of superiority and is stupid. The other thinks that she can take a payoff and then ignore the conditions and go back to try for more. 
I hope they both suffer financial pain from this. Our gimp by being kicked out of most of his earning capacity and her by not having declared her previous windfall to the US tax authorities.

Both will hopefully also have a nice legal bill to pay.

TBF one of them has allegedly been sex trafficked and abused.

Nasty woman!!

Unknown user
2 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

By the looks of the unsealed document, he'll be waving from balconies again in no time.

Expect him and Fergie to remarry, and whatever else it takes to get him back in the union jack tea towel brigade's good books.

Sweep sweep...

He's an absolute ****, and we all saw it laid bare. That's enough for the Great British public to officially declare him HRH Sweaty Nonce of York. Not a declaration I'm personally making, mind.

A Boy Named Crow
23 minutes ago, Smithee said:

He's an absolute ****, and we all saw it laid bare. That's enough for the Great British public to officially declare him HRH Sweaty Nonce of York. Not a declaration I'm personally making, mind.

Nor would I ever endorse the chanting of "Andrew Windsor Peadophile..." to the tune of Yankee Doodle at every royal event for the foreseeable future, but others might...

Doctor FinnBarr
2 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Nor would I ever endorse the chanting of "Andrew Windsor Peadophile..." to the tune of Yankee Doodle at every royal event for the foreseeable future, but others might...

Seems catchy mind.

Unknown user

Oh the sweaty nonce of York

He nonced 10,000 men

He ****ed them up with a flick of his ****

And he ****ed them down again

A Boy Named Crow
7 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Oh the sweaty nonce of York

He nonced 10,000 men

He ****ed them up with a flick of his ****

And he ****ed them down again

:jj:

13 hours ago, frankblack said:

Definitely sounds like a lot of legal argument to come to decide what happens next.

I wouldn't be surprised if it takes the ruling from a higher court to decide if Ms Giuffre in 2009 signed away her right to sue anybody else or not.

SectionDJambo
9 hours ago, Homme said:

TBF one of them has allegedly been sex trafficked and abused.

Nasty woman

I appreciate your point.