Jump to content

Prince Andrew


Maroon Sailor

Recommended Posts

Maroon Sailor

Now might be a good time to find out how much he enjoyed his evening at Pizza Express and a little Q&A session with the FBI

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Auldbenches

    39

  • Jambo-Jimbo

    29

  • The Real Maroonblood

    17

  • A Boy Named Crow

    14

hmfcbilly

Hundred percent. I was just saying to a mate on the phone this morning how I can't believe he has not had to be accountable for the accusations. Photo of him with an underage girl he's accused of sleeping with yet claims to have no recollection of meeting her and also a good friend of Epstein having stayed with him many times and attended parties he's thrown yet claimed to have no idea what he was like. I don't believe everything that Meghsn Markle said in that interview but I believe there are elements of truth in there. One of the things about the Royals is that they are a unique brand that is shrouded in secrecy and will be protected at all costs, or so it would seem. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Maroon Sailor
1 hour ago, hmfcbilly said:

Hundred percent. I was just saying to a mate on the phone this morning how I can't believe he has not had to be accountable for the accusations. Photo of him with an underage girl he's accused of sleeping with yet claims to have no recollection of meeting her and also a good friend of Epstein having stayed with him many times and attended parties he's thrown yet claimed to have no idea what he was like. I don't believe everything that Meghsn Markle said in that interview but I believe there are elements of truth in there. One of the things about the Royals is that they are a unique brand that is shrouded in secrecy and will be protected at all costs, or so it would seem. 

 

Certainly with him

 

The Queen's favourite so we are told.

 

I get why she is trying to protect him but all he is being asked to do is help with an inquiry.

 

Seems reasonable enough unless he is scared of them uncovering something sleazy about him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sharpie

I have no desire to offer any defence for him, there is a good possibility that he is guilty of what he has been by some accused of, but it is the whole syndrome of positions of power and money that does in the system allow practises that for the rest of us would be illegal, immoral, and just wrong. I don't doubt it his name is prevalent in the investigation, but so are many other well knowns. They possibly should be but won't be prosecuted to the limits, but they won't

 because thats how the system of power and money operates. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambo-Jimbo
1 hour ago, Maroon Sailor said:

 

Certainly with him

 

The Queen's favourite so we are told.

 

I get why she is trying to protect him but all he is being asked to do is help with an inquiry.

 

Seems reasonable enough unless he is scared of them uncovering something sleazy about him.

 

Exactly, the FBI want to interview him as a witness, the fact that he won't even do that, is suspicious in my book.

 

Maybe he doesn't trust himself not to incriminate himself, probably with good reason...........just look at that interview he gave to the BBC.

 

I said on another thread that things had went a bit quiet, I think an unintended consequence of the Harry & Meghan interview is that it's thrust Andrew back into the spotlight.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dusk_Till_Dawn

It’s not often you have someone who literally everyone thinks is a prick. With the exception of his mum, the entire world classes Prince Andrew as an arsehole and a parasite. No redeeming features whatsoever.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Spellczech

There is nothing to be gained from him being proactive or helpful. Let's be honest he probably did everything alleged, but he'll never go to jail for anything. Personally I believe he was sleazy, reckless and is a very arrogant and stupid man but he's protected. He's best not to holiday in the US but apart from that he's untouchable.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambo-Jimbo
20 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

There is nothing to be gained from him being proactive or helpful. Let's be honest he probably did everything alleged, but he'll never go to jail for anything. Personally I believe he was sleazy, reckless and is a very arrogant and stupid man but he's protected. He's best not to holiday in the US but apart from that he's untouchable.

 

As are most if not all of the people in the social circles he is part off.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Spellczech
9 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

 

As are most if not all of the people in the social circles he is part off.

Yup Never apologise, never explain.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Maroon Sailor
45 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

It’s not often you have someone who literally everyone thinks is a prick. With the exception of his mum, the entire world classes Prince Andrew as an arsehole and a parasite. No redeeming features whatsoever.

 

I never heard anyone who served with him in the Navy say anything nice about him. Heard a lot of the opposite mind.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Lone Striker
32 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

It’s not often you have someone who literally everyone thinks is a prick. With the exception of his mum, the entire world classes Prince Andrew as an arsehole and a parasite. No redeeming features whatsoever.

Yes..... and several commentators have implied that he's a few sandwiches short of a picnic too. Not the brightest, despite his elite education and "training".      The interview with Emily Maitliss was a total car crash.

 

On Epstein -   "I wanted to grasp the opportunity to learn so many things from him".    :tlj:

 

Long before Harry came along with his ginger hair, Randy was the subject of  speculation regarding who his real father might be,  given a striking likeness to Tony Snowdon (ex-hubby of the Queen's alcoholic sister).    

Link to post
Share on other sites

Another over privileged rich man with an unhealthy taste in young girls. I can’t comprehend what drives these people. I’m in my 50’s and if I see an 18 year old girl I see just that. A wee girl. The idea of these middle aged men pawing away at girls young enough to be their grandchildren sickens me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Maple Leaf
29 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Another over privileged rich man with an unhealthy taste in young girls. I can’t comprehend what drives these people. I’m in my 50’s and if I see an 18 year old girl I see just that. A wee girl. The idea of these middle aged men pawing away at girls young enough to be their grandchildren sickens me. 

100%

Link to post
Share on other sites
I P Knightley
3 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

 

Exactly, the FBI want to interview him as a witness, the fact that he won't even do that, is suspicious in my book.

 

Maybe he doesn't trust himself not to incriminate himself, probably with good reason...........just look at that interview he gave to the BBC.

 

I said on another thread that things had went a bit quiet, I think an unintended consequence of the Harry & Meghan interview is that it's thrust Andrew back into the spotlight.

Not far enough in the spotlight in my opinion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sharpie
1 hour ago, Tazio said:

Another over privileged rich man with an unhealthy taste in young girls. I can’t comprehend what drives these people. I’m in my 50’s and if I see an 18 year old girl I see just that. A wee girl. The idea of these middle aged men pawing away at girls young enough to be their grandchildren sickens me. 

 When you have witnessed the trauma present in an assaulted young girl, in fact any female who is touched or more at against her will at any age the desire to respond with equal traumatic violence is strong. I make no admissions other than one, when we came upon a boy and girl on Greendykes Road who told us that the nine year old girl had been touched and exposed to by a man we took her home and investigated the incident. We identified the culprit who lived in the Niddrie Marischal area, and have no idea how it happened but the girls father a pretty husky miner found out. Justice was dispensed outwith our knowledge.

 

A second case was passed to me as I paraded for night shift. A young girl had been indecently assaulted and exposed to at the old Wauchope House. As routine I went down to supervise the closing of the Arms in Niddrie Road. The girl who had been assaulted earlier was there waiting for her father, and she pointed put the man. I took him into custody and took him to the nearby police box. I was besieged by an angry crowd and got him into the box. I put him in the prisoners seat and got ready to phone for help. Buddy then started to tell me how he was the boxing champion of the army in Burma and started to get up to attack me, I had done a wee bit of boxing myself so as he arose I administered a pretty good right cross and put him back to his seat where he banged his head and acted like he was K.Od. The crowd outside guessed what was happening and cheered. My sergeant Willie "Burma "Ross a former Marine who told us every day about his service in Burma looked at the prisoner who was acting as if unconcious, and Willie said "well he'll no feel this and landed another good one on his chin. I don't believe two policemen who had basically committed assault were ever cheered back slapped and praised like us two. If there had been any complaints  we had a lot of defence witnesses. This I told just to indicate how serious the public take of abuse of young females.

Link to post
Share on other sites
John Findlay
2 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

 

I never heard anyone who served with him in the Navy say anything nice about him. Heard a lot of the opposite mind.

Correct, was thoroughly disliked on the Brazen.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Change of heart from him, apparently. The FBI called him again and asked him to testify. He told them, "No sweat."

Link to post
Share on other sites
Victorian

I seem to remember he caused a fuss and insisted upon a lavish wedding for one of his daughters to the same degree of expenditure as William and Kate.  Good at spending other peoples' money as well as good at foisting himself on women he shouldn't be anywhere near.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jamstomorrow
4 hours ago, Spellczech said:

Yup Never apologise, never explain.

Is the phrase not;  'Never complain.' 'Never explain.'

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambo-Jimbo
54 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Change of heart from him, apparently. The FBI called him again and asked him to testify. He told them, "No sweat."

 

Seemingly the deal breaker was extra portions of pepperoni and spicy beef, but even the FBI drew the line at unlimited top-ups of Dr. Pepper's.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jamstomorrow
1 hour ago, Sharpie said:

 When you have witnessed the trauma present in an assaulted young girl, in fact any female who is touched or more at against her will at any age the desire to respond with equal traumatic violence is strong. I make no admissions other than one, when we came upon a boy and girl on Greendykes Road who told us that the nine year old girl had been touched and exposed to by a man we took her home and investigated the incident. We identified the culprit who lived in the Niddrie Marischal area, and have no idea how it happened but the girls father a pretty husky miner found out. Justice was dispensed outwith our knowledge.

 

A second case was passed to me as I paraded for night shift. A young girl had been indecently assaulted and exposed to at the old Wauchope House. As routine I went down to supervise the closing of the Arms in Niddrie Road. The girl who had been assaulted earlier was there waiting for her father, and she pointed put the man. I took him into custody and took him to the nearby police box. I was besieged by an angry crowd and got him into the box. I put him in the prisoners seat and got ready to phone for help. Buddy then started to tell me how he was the boxing champion of the army in Burma and started to get up to attack me, I had done a wee bit of boxing myself so as he arose I administered a pretty good right cross and put him back to his seat where he banged his head and acted like he was K.Od. The crowd outside guessed what was happening and cheered. My sergeant Willie "Burma "Ross a former Marine who told us every day about his service in Burma looked at the prisoner who was acting as if unconcious, and Willie said "well he'll no feel this and landed another good one on his chin. I don't believe two policemen who had basically committed assault were ever cheered back slapped and praised like us two. If there had been any complaints  we had a lot of defence witnesses. This I told just to indicate how serious the public take of abuse of young females.

I take it you checked out the statute of limitations before making this admission, Sharpie?   Lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sharpie
13 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

I take it you checked out the statute of limitations before making this admission, Sharpie?   Lol

 I could use the paid vacation, but my physical reaction was one of defence because I felt I was being attacked, sometime in the probably not too distant future I will be answering to the same judge as has old Burma Wullie who would plead that he was trying medically to help the pseudo injured man recover. Wise old polis feel safe to confess when all victims and witnesses are deid. Lesson one of lessons in youth from old polis.:greggy:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jamstomorrow
2 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

 I could use the paid vacation, but my physical reaction was one of defence because I felt I was being attacked, sometime in the probably not too distant future I will be answering to the same judge as has old Burma Wullie who would plead that he was trying medically to help the pseudo injured man recover. Wise old polis feel safe to confess when all victims and witnesses are deid. Lesson one of lessons in youth from old polis.:greggy:

The job has changed for sure and since the formation of the debacle known as Police Scotland, not for the better!

Link to post
Share on other sites
JackLadd

Odious sponger is guilty of class B statutory rape under NYC state law which is a 25 year sentence.  Anybody else would have been extradited. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Smithee
5 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

 

I never heard anyone who served with him in the Navy say anything nice about him. Heard a lot of the opposite mind.

I've mentioned it before but I mind reading a quote from that royal butler that spilled the beans. He said the staff had nicknames for all the royal family - Andrew's was The ^^^^

Link to post
Share on other sites
Space Mackerel

Prisoner swap with the spy who killed the young lad on the motorbike with him please. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
tokyowalnut
30 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Prisoner swap with the spy who killed the young lad on the motorbike with him please. 

I was reading that she is ‘willing’ to do community service and offer something to the family in order to honour the lad. Sadly, I don’t think they will never see any justice. 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, tokyowalnut said:

I was reading that she is ‘willing’ to do community service and offer something to the family in order to honour the lad. Sadly, I don’t think they will never see any justice. 
 

 

I saw that.

What a brass neck she’s got.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Spellczech
3 hours ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Is the phrase not;  'Never complain.' 'Never explain.'

I wasn't trying to quote anyone

Edited by Spellczech
Link to post
Share on other sites
DETTY29
9 hours ago, tokyowalnut said:

I was reading that she is ‘willing’ to do community service and offer something to the family in order to honour the lad. Sadly, I don’t think they will never see any justice. 
 

 

Christ, what type of Community Service would Andrew be prepared to offer to do..............

Link to post
Share on other sites
Maroon Sailor
3 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

Christ, what type of Community Service would Andrew be prepared to offer to do..............

 

He wouldn't even offer to tie his own shoe laces

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 months later...
Maple Leaf
4 hours ago, Tynieman said:

The victim is suing him now I see

 

He's lucky that his mummy has wide skirts for him to hide behind.

 

I'm sure that he's innocent of any wrongdoing, but why won't he cooperate with investigating authorities?  Oh, wait.

Link to post
Share on other sites
A Boy Named Crow
5 hours ago, Tynieman said:

The victim is suing him now I see

How does that work? Presumably he can't be forced over to the US to appear? Will the case be heard without him? If so, how much could they take him for?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Governor Tarkin
3 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

How does that work? Presumably he can't be forced over to the US to appear? Will the case be heard without him? If so, how much could they take him for?

 

His head from his body would be a good start.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Rousset1

The clock is ticking for this repugnant waste of oxygen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambo-Jimbo
3 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

How does that work? Presumably he can't be forced over to the US to appear? Will the case be heard without him? If so, how much could they take him for?

 

I wouldn't think he can be forced to appear in person, however he has to defend this, he can't just ignore it, which means he'll have to either submit a written statement or be questioned via video link, either way I'd imagine that he has to give evidence under oath, that could prove to be problematic for him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
jack D and coke
24 minutes ago, Rousset1 said:

The clock is ticking for this repugnant waste of oxygen.

For the whole royal family hopefully. 
:pleasing: 

Id love to see them all dangling on the end of a rope in my lifetime. Surrounded by the likes of David Cameron, BJ, Rees Mogg, Michael Gove etc. 
These Islands or this world even need cleansed of these kinds of parasites. 
Greed and filth and exemption from the laws and rules the rest of us must abide by. 
A revolution where they’re all frogmarched into the street and given Caucescau style endings. 
☺️

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

For the whole royal family hopefully. 
:pleasing: 

Id love to see them all dangling on the end of a rope in my lifetime. Surrounded by the likes of David Cameron, BJ, Rees Mogg, Michael Gove etc. 
These Islands or this world even need cleansed of these kinds of parasites. 
Greed and filth and exemption from the laws and rules the rest of us must abide by. 
A revolution where they’re all frogmarched into the street and given Caucescau style endings. 
☺️

:spoton:

Link to post
Share on other sites
indianajones
34 minutes ago, Rousset1 said:

The clock is ticking for this repugnant waste of oxygen.

 

There is no need for a trial. That presser he did is enough evidence to lock this guy up.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
indianajones
8 minutes ago, indianajones said:

 

There is no need for a trial. That presser he did is enough evidence to lock this guy up.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Governor Tarkin
14 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

For the whole royal family hopefully. 
:pleasing: 

Id love to see them all dangling on the end of a rope in my lifetime. 

 

See, I just don't buy that. Abolish them, aye. Execute them on account of a birth that they had no say in, no.

 

Andrew though. He's got it coming to him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Governor Tarkin
23 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I'd imagine that he has to give evidence under oath, that could prove to be problematic for him.

 

I doubt it, tbh. No scruples whatsoever.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambo-Jimbo
Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

 

I doubt it, tbh. No scruples whatsoever.

 

Problematic as in potentially lying under oath, which even he wouldn't be able to squirm out of.

Link to post
Share on other sites
jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

 

See, I just don't buy that. Abolish them, aye. Execute them on account of a birth that they had no say in, no.

 

Andrew though. He's got it coming to him.

Ach I’ve just no really woken up yet pal tbh. 
I tend to feel a tad murderous in the mornings. 
By lunchtime I’d possibly let them off. 
The rest though I’d take pleasure in strangling with my bare hands ☺️
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Governor Tarkin
15 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

 

Problematic as in potentially lying under oath, which even he wouldn't be able to squirm out of.

 

I'd be willing to wager that he could.

 

The question is whether the establishment would be willing to absorb the ensuing damaging publicity, knowing that it's coat may already be on a shoogly nail.

 

They should've thrown him to the wolves right at the start.

 

Lizzie's refusal to do so may ultimately hasten the demise of the Royal Family in anything like it's current form.

Edited by Governor Tarkin
Link to post
Share on other sites
Governor Tarkin
10 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:


I tend to feel a tad murderous in the mornings. 
 

 

Doesn't make you a bad person, jack.  👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mister T
On 11/03/2021 at 11:29, Maroon Sailor said:

 

He wouldn't even offer to tie his own shoe laces

Or a drop of his sweat. Oh wait..... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambo-Jimbo
5 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

 

I'd be willing to wager that he could.

 

The question is whether the establishment would be willing to absorb the ensuing damaging publicity, knowing that it's coat may already be on a shoogly nail.

 

They should've thrown him to the wolves right at the start.

 

Lizzie's refusal to do so may ultimately hasten the demise of the Royal Family in anything like it's current form.

 

That's what I'm trying to get at.

If he comes clean and admits it in court, then he's damned, if he lies and the case goes against him he's doubly damned, not only in a legal sense but also in the public eye and that applies to either scenario with the public.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...