Prince Andrew

Maroon Sailor

9 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

And in related news....

Twitter ablaze again with the story of William's alleged fondness for someone other than Kate 😂

When it comes to adultery, his father and grandfather are role models.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jambo-Jimbo

• A Boy Named Crow

• Auldbenches

• Unknown user

25 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Reeks of desperation from somebody who looks as guilty as sin and by all accounts the most thoroughly unpleasant Royal by a country mile.

The way he his legal team have handled this basically confirms his guilt. 

I P Knightley
15 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

She's spent more time in the US than I have, but I'm still a US citizen. If you're born they can't take it away.

Brenda's favourite vpaedo is guilty as sin.

Not favoured enough for even a cameo appearance in Brenda's christmas message. Charles and William got special mentions while Anne and Edward appeared in a video montage. Nae luck for old deserty dry pits or for Diana's other son. 

I P Knightley
16 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

And in related news....

Twitter ablaze again with the story of William's alleged fondness for someone other than Kate 😂

I used to work with someone who'd been at school with Kate. She told me that Kate's dorm was all posters of the young Prince William and that she had made it her life's plan to marry him. With a bunny boiler like that, it's not a massive stretch to believe that he'd seek to occasionally dip his diddler elsewhere. 

4 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Reeks of desperation from somebody who looks as guilty as sin and by all accounts the most thoroughly unpleasant Royal by a country mile.

They're all unpleasant. A vile family. 

The Mighty Thor
6 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

I used to work with someone who'd been at school with Kate. She told me that Kate's dorm was all posters of the young Prince William and that she had made it her life's plan to marry him. With a bunny boiler like that, it's not a massive stretch to believe that he'd seek to occasionally dip his diddler elsewhere. 

Im sure I've read that before, probably even you that posted it.

She appears to be a perfect fit for that particular circus of disfunctionality. 

Get that sweaty nonce locked up and the rest of that family down the job centre stat. 

The only decent royal is Meghan. 

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Sarah O said:

Get that sweaty nonce locked up and the rest of that family down the job centre stat. 

:lol:

Ainsley Harriott
16 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Racists, adulterers and paedophiles.

The Royal Family everyone.

Reminds me of the SNP cabinet

2 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Im sure I've read that before, probably even you that posted it.

She appears to be a perfect fit for that particular circus of disfunctionality. 

I had posters of Hearts, lol.🙂,

Dusk_Till_Dawn
13 hours ago, indianajones said:

Right from the point where they tried to pretend that papers hadn’t been properly served. Pathetic 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 hours ago, Sarah O said:

She’s a narcissistic bint too

14 hours ago, indianajones said:

That together with him not immediately disassociating himself from Epstein  when he became aware of the sex offences. Even if it was a close friendship, perpetuating such an abhorrent crime, a natural reaction would have been one of revulsion and a public statement severing all ties.

A Boy Named Crow
4 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

That together with him not immediately disassociating himself from Epstein  when he became aware of the sex offences. Even if it was a close friendship, perpetuating such an abhorrent crime, a natural reaction would have been one of revulsion and a public statement severing all ties.

Now to be fair, gentleman that he is,  Randy Andy flew over to the paedophile's house and  stayed with him for a bit, just so he could explain that it (whatever it was) was over. 

Stand up bloke that Andrew fella...it was no sweat of his back.

Thinking back though,  did Andrew not host drinks or shooting or something for his paedophile mate subsequent to the "break up"? I'm a bit hazey on it now,  but if he did, he might be less of a stand up bloke,  and more of a sweaty nonce after all. 

Seymour M Hersh
9 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Now to be fair, gentleman that he is,  Randy Andy flew over to the paedophile's house and  stayed with him for a bit, just so he could explain that it (whatever it was) was over. 

Thinking back though,  did Andrew not host drinks or shooting or something for his paedophile mate subsequent to the "break up"? I'm a bit hazey on it now,  but if he did, he might be less of a stand up bloke,  and more of a sweaty nonce after all. 

Of course it wasn't he doesn't sweat remember.

11 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

At her Majesty's residence Balmoral

With regards Prince Andrew, I'm of the opinion that he was probably set up by Epstein, using Maxwell. Sure he is arrogant, pompous, stupid and horny but those aren't crimes. It also doesn't appear that the girl Andrew probably had sex with was underage, but she was significantly younger than Andrew and indeed barely legal, plus at least notionally an employee of Epstein  - a masseuse...Andrew has clearly been unbelievably stupid but it is a difficult call to actually say he's done anything criminal. He's certainly done something immoral though, and that is not good for the second son of the head of the Church of England...

7 hours ago, Sarah O said:

Don't see it going that way - its a certainty to get settled out of court.

luckyBatistuta
7 hours ago, Sarah O said:

Was totally with you until this 🤨

21 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Don't see it going that way - its a certainty to get settled out of court.

Yip, it's not that kind of case, he won't even be found guilty, at worst he'll be found liable and ordered to pay compensation, that's all, he's not getting locked up, jailed or anything else as it's not a criminal case but a civil compensation case.

And yeh, it'll get settled out of court with an NDA in place, Ms Giuffre will go back to Australia with a nice fat cheque in her hands and that's the last any of us will hear of it.  

As for Andrew facing criminal charges, I won't say never, but I just can't see it. 

4 hours ago, Spellczech said:

With regards Prince Andrew, I'm of the opinion that he was probably set up by Epstein, using Maxwell. Sure he is arrogant, pompous, stupid and horny but those aren't crimes. It also doesn't appear that the girl Andrew probably had sex with was underage, but she was significantly younger than Andrew and indeed barely legal, plus at least notionally an employee of Epstein  - a masseuse...Andrew has clearly been unbelievably stupid but it is a difficult call to actually say he's done anything criminal. He's certainly done something immoral though, and that is not good for the second son of the head of the Church of England...

Is this a joke? He’s alleged to have had sex with a 17 year old in a place where the legal age is 18. Whether it was consensual or not or if she was groomed or paid it doesn’t matter.

1 minute ago, jamboy1982 said:

Is this a joke? He’s alleged to have had sex with a 17 year old in a place where the legal age is 18. Whether it was consensual or not or if she was groomed or paid it doesn’t matter.

Where is the legal age 18? Not in the UK, Bahamas or NYC. I did Google before posting. Did you?

5 minutes ago, jamboy1982 said:

Nope sorry your wrong, the age of consent in the UK, Manhattan (NY) & the US Virgin Islands was 16 at the time of the alleged incidences.

2 hours ago, Spellczech said:

Where is the legal age 18? Not in the UK, Bahamas or NYC. I did Google before posting. Did you?

In the state where she lived, I forget which state it was, but yes, I have previously googled it!

In legal terms a minor was illegally trafficked to another jurisdiction for the purpose of sex. I don't know what that does to the age of majority, but as this means she's in that jurisdiction as a result of a federal crime, I don't think it's clear either way. It could well be either way on a technicality.

Салатные палочки
6 hours ago, Savage Vince said:

Screenshot_20211230_121759.jpg

He's definitely been on the iron filings in that one. 

8 minutes ago, Smithee said:

In the state where she lived, I forget which state it was, but yes, I have previously googled it!

In legal terms a minor was illegally trafficked to another jurisdiction for the purpose of sex. I don't know what that does to the age of majority, but as this means she's in that jurisdiction as a result of a federal crime, I don't think it's clear either way. It could well be either way on a technicality.

Florida isn't it? - but it is not alleged that Andrew either met her or had sex with her in Florida...nor did he traffic her from Florida in order to have sex with her elsewhere. What he did was sleazy, and he should have had warning bells going off in his head that a young girl in the employ of his pal was willing to shag him, but he probably just thinks, "Well I am a prince"...The man is a prize idiot, but it's a stretch to make it criminal what he did.

Edited by Spellczech

4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

It was one of Virginia's lawyers who mention this, that she lived in Florida and the age of consent at the time was 18, however as you say it's not wholly clear cut, I don't think.

18 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Florida isn't it? - but it is not alleged that Andrew either met her or had sex with her in Florida...nor did he traffic her from Florida in order to have sex with her elsewhere. What he did was sleazy, and he should have had warning bells going off in his head that a young girl in the employ of his pal was willing to shag him, but he probably just thinks, "Well I am a prince"...The man is a prize idiot, but it's a stretch to make it criminal what he did.

As long as we're agreed he's a sweaty nonce, I'm good with that

5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

As long as we're agreed he's a sweaty nonce, I'm good with that

Judging by the photo he can indeed sweat, so he's sweaty and thus a liar, and what he did was very creepy and incredibly stupid, but I cannot agree that he's a nonce. You'll have to stand alone to defend the defamation case on that score...

10 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

That for me is the only real charge he could face, because he can't be done for underage sex, because she was 17 when the legal age was 16 in the locations that they are allegedly supposed to have had sex, and Andrew would have known that, so it all comes down to wether he knew that she was being trafficked or not, but even if he did, how do you prove that in court, without video or tapes then it's all just hearsay and somebody's word against his, it would probably be thrown out of court at the first hearing.

I think we agree on most things about this, including him being a scummy sleazebag, however that doesn't make him a criminal, no matter how much anybody would like it to be, unless of course there is something else to come out, but I'd think we'd have had some inkling by now if there was, then again there is always Ghislaine's wee black book, if that ever sees the light of day.

2 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Judging by the photo he can indeed sweat, so he's sweaty and thus a liar, and what he did was very creepy and incredibly stupid, but I cannot agree that he's a nonce. You'll have to stand alone to defend the defamation case on that score...

Exactly, people might not care what trouble they find themselves in, but kickback could also get into trouble with the language some posters are using, that's why i'm always very careful what I say, especially on a thread like this.

2 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

That for me is the only real charge he could face, because he can't be done for underage sex, because she was 17 when the legal age was 16 in the locations that they are allegedly supposed to have had sex, and Andrew would have known that, so it all comes down to wether he knew that she was being trafficked or not, but even if he did, how do you prove that in court, without video or tapes then it's all just hearsay and somebody's word against his, it would probably be thrown out of court at the first hearing.

I think we agree on most things about this, including him being a scummy sleazebag, however that doesn't make him a criminal, no matter how much anybody would like it to be, unless of course there is something else to come out, but I'd think we'd have had some inkling by now if there was, then again there is always Ghislaine's wee black book, if that ever sees the light of day.

Yep, only court he'll ever get convicted in is the court of public opinion - and his actions do not reflect well on a 40 year old man. Christ I remember being at a cousin's wedding at age 22 and rejecting the flirtations of a 17 year old friend of my younger cousin. 17 is probably the last year that a 5 year age gap seems a lot, so 23 years...?

1 minute ago, Spellczech said:

Yep, only court he'll ever get convicted in is the court of public opinion - and his actions do not reflect well on a 40 year old man. Christ I remember being at a cousin's wedding at age 22 and rejecting the flirtations of a 17 year old friend of my younger cousin. 17 is probably the last year that a 5 year age gap seems a lot, so 23 years...?

23 year age gap is probably nothing unusual for members of the jet set.

5 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

23 year age gap is probably nothing unusual for members of the jet set.

Indeed but you're talking likes of Victoria Silvested and all the old French and Italian men she's been the consort of...I hope she didn't start at 17 though. 25 v 48 isn't the same as 17 v 40...at least morally, even if it is legally... Times change though, and in the 70s rock stars were bedding even younger girls - Jimmy Page being a concrete example, and Bowie, Jagger etc as allegedly

Edited by Spellczech

6 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Exactly, people might not care what trouble they find themselves in, but kickback could also get into trouble with the language some posters are using, that's why i'm always very careful what I say, especially on a thread like this.

I see that this fence has writing on it. Personally I doubt the veracity of any such accusations, of course, and my apologies if I gave the impression that I actually think Prince Andrew is a sweaty nonce.

maxresdefault.jpg

17 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I see that this fence has writing on it. Personally I doubt the veracity of any such accusations, of course, and my apologies if I gave the impression that I actually think Prince Andrew is a sweaty nonce.

maxresdefault.jpg

:laugh:

luckyBatistuta
2 hours ago, Smithee said:

maxresdefault.jpg

:rofl:

This news has slipped under the radar, with the Maxwell case etc.

The sealed court documents concerning Virginia Giuffre's 2009 settlement with Epstein are to be made public on the 3rd January, this is the day before both sides are due to give oral arguments to the court.

I really don't know if this is good, bad or indifferent news for any side in this, I suppose it depends what's in the documents.

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/epstein-settlement-with-giuffre-be-made-public-affects-prince-andrew-case-2021-12-29/

On 30/12/2021 at 19:24, Spellczech said:

Indeed but you're talking likes of Victoria Silvested and all the old French and Italian men she's been the consort of...I hope she didn't start at 17 though. 25 v 48 isn't the same as 17 v 40...at least morally, even if it is legally... Times change though, and in the 70s rock stars were bedding even younger girls - Jimmy Page being a concrete example, and Bowie, Jagger etc as allegedly

Always an interesting debate. It would be classed as illegal for a 18 year old to have sex with a 15 year old, but perfectly fine for 60 year old to bed a 16 year old.

Cairneyhill Jambo
On 30/12/2021 at 19:24, Spellczech said:

A prime example is Bill Wyman who was in his fifties when he married 18 year old Mandy Smith. They started dating (shagging) when she was 13/14.

5 hours ago, Cairneyhill Jambo said:

A prime example is Bill Wyman who was in his fifties when he married 18 year old Mandy Smith. They started dating (shagging) when she was 13/14.

https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/rolling-stones-bassist-bill-wyman-married-his-stepmother/

Got crazier apparently - Wyman's son married Smith's mother so Smith's stepson became her stepfather!!!!

image.png.6c5b11b25d0606692aaee0e27084a1d7.png

Edited by Spellczech