Hearts bond with Inverness to get stronger - virtual tickets v Hearts

eck1874

I had to register with ICT because I couldn't remember my Password.  Hearts53 is a good one eh !!  I got a nice email from them thanking me which was nice. 

Anyway £10 done.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rogue Daddy

• davemclaren

• John Findlay

• Weakened Offender

Weakened Offender
8 minutes ago, Section Q said:

It's a donation mate. Saves them time and postage. A second class stamp to send a virtual £10 ticket with Robbos signature x say 5k adds up to about £3,500. An auto email receipt costs them nothing...

Bumps the figure up too. 😀

18 minutes ago, hmfc_steve said:

Bought a ticket ... Mis-spelled my email .... So I'll not be getting a reply 🤣

if you went for the £10 one, you will get your signed ticket posted to you

Done my part. Hope we get a massive amount sold, not only so ICT are fine but more a **** you to other clubs that's kicked us when we were down. They'll never get that kind of help from us.

12 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Might have to buy one for John Nelms,  Roy MacGregor and Ross McArthur

you're not getting one for lachlan "monster munch" cameron

26 minutes ago, Section Q said:

It's a donation mate. Saves them time and postage. A second class stamp to send a virtual £10 ticket with Robbos signature x say 5k adds up to about £3,500. An auto email receipt costs them nothing...

Fair point well made bud. Me? I want the letter 😂

The Future's Maroon
1 minute ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Done my part. Hope we get a massive amount sold, not only so ICT are fine but more a **** you to other clubs that's kicked us when we were down. They'll never get that kind of help from us.

👏👏👏

1 minute ago, The Future's Maroon said:

👏👏👏

Agree with the FU to the other clubs who will know they can't rely on us for help like Caley Jags can. 

Experts agree the easiest way to feel good is to help someone. Great stuff.....!

6 minutes ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Spot on 👍

Dagger Is Back
30 minutes ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

👍👏

45 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Might have to buy one for John Nelms,  Roy MacGregor and Ross McArthur

🤣

We should totally do that. Every ticket bought, use one of their email addresses.

jambo-in-furness
1 hour ago, Swanny17 said:

Serious question. Why is anyone buying 2 x £5 tickets instead of 1 x £10? 😁

To save I.C.T the postage of sending out Robbos autograph to those that are not bothered

1 hour ago, rubyruby said:

:robboyas:

20210206_175715.jpg

Fantastic.  I'll be buying mine.  At least 2.  5 if I've had a couple of chardys before I press the button.

I will not forget that voting scam till my dying day.

4 minutes ago, Pele_Is_God said:

Thanks to everyone who has purchased a ticket, it means so much to the club and support. 

I'm sure I speak for everyone on here when I say you couldn't be more welcome.

And he’s not praying!
1 minute ago, Pele_Is_God said:

Thanks to everyone who has purchased a ticket, it means so much to the club and support. 

We’re not the biggest club in the land but we’re loyal and have long memories. I doubt many of us will forget your clubs actions of last season. Your conduct was impeccable. ICT is one of very few who will get any money from me going forward.

You’re most welcome and all the best.

5 minutes ago, Pele_Is_God said:

...thank you for standing by us!👍

Doctor FinnBarr
7 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I'm sure I speak for everyone on here when I say you couldn't be more welcome.

Didn't they also back us up when the Hobbit support tried to get them to file a complaint about Danny Wilson in a LC semi?

14 minutes ago, Pele_Is_God said:

Hope you come up in the play offs 

on a side note hope we can do something similar for Partick soon. 

I point blank refuse to give any money to clubs who wronged us and that includes when back in the Premiership. 

always liked Inverness hope you guys do well

WorldChampions1902
14 minutes ago, Pele_Is_God said:

Your club stood by us twice, when we needed people to stand up and be counted. Our supporters have long memories and will never forget that. I live in England and can only afford a rare visit to Away games, as I treasure my time at Tynecastle. However, I will be flying up to Inverness as soon as I am permitted to watch a game vs. Hearts. Thank you and good luck.

Weakened Offender
22 minutes ago, Pele_Is_God said:

Any chance of you climbing the table and romping the play offs please? 

This thread makes for tremendous reading. I've bought my £10 ticket and hope many more good Jambos do likewise. Massive respect to the ICT board for looking at the big picture on more than one occasion. 

WorldChampions1902
1 minute ago, Weakened Offender said:

Any chance of you climbing the table and romping the play offs please? 

It’s a great idea. Joking aside, if ICT need any players on loan, they should be top of our list to help out, if our club wants to loan anyone. 

20 minutes ago, Pele_Is_God said:

ICT are a proper club with integrity gave us a helping hand that was very appreciated , I was happy to buy a couple .

29 minutes ago, Pele_Is_God said:

It's a pleasure mate.

Would be absolutely amazing to be able to get to 5 thousand sold. All the other chairmen in the league that voted against us will be pig sick. Especially that clown from Dundee who kicked all this off in the first place by ahem “changing his mind”. 

Midfield Dynamo
34 minutes ago, Pele_Is_God said:

No problem.....one hand washes the other.