Mafia Kill the Goons part XI

Rudi Skacel

Yeah the turncoat is a townie and then if the goons try and kill them they become a goon. But nobody apart from the mod knows who they are

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Seats

• Stuart McNeill

• Morgaro Gomis

• yvonnejambo

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, AndyNic said:

Yes, that's the usual. 

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Dandy and Seats have been turncoat last 2 games.

I wasn't the turncoat coat I got turned after the sideous lynching in dunks game

1. Shapes               2
2. Vlad andy             1
3. Alim stuart              
4. Stuart vlad             1
5. Seats prince              
6. Sheldon peaky unvote            
7. Good old fashioned scandal sean             1
8. Morgaro shapes unvote           1
9. Bunny                
10. AndyNic riddley shapes           4
11. Prince andy             1
12. Jambosean dunks gofs           1
13. Boof               1
14. Riddley andy              
15. Iantjambo dunks              
16. Smack andy              
17. Yvonne                
18. Dandy boof              
19. Dunks redcat morgaro           2
20. Redcat shapes              
21. Peaky sheldon unvote            
27. Geoff dunks              

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

Planning on getting shitfaceted at some point!!!

Incoming!!!!!

im halfway there. 

the turncoat doesnt know that they are the turncoat. They were just informed they were a townie

34 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Oops, must have missed it. 3 pages of insinuation so far. 

Fair doos though

Unvote Sheldon

The most ballistic I've ever seen Sheldon go was when Shapes accused him of playing it safe all the time and being boring (a pussy in as many words).

He replied furiously with words to the effect of

'I shall vote for whomsoever I choose, whensoever I deem it necessary. Good day to you madam.'

Scary stuff, reckon you've dodged a bullet Peaky. Don't make him angry. 

Morgaro Gomis
55 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

To make sure I get a vote in and because I dont think he has posted yet, not sure if lurking or not. 

Vote Sheldon

Lets see what he has to say for himself.

40 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Vote Peaky

For not reading my post on the first page.

38 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Oops, must have missed it. 3 pages of insinuation so far. 

Fair doos though

Unvote Sheldon

5 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

👍

Unvote Peaky

Now that is what you call goon on goon interaction, imo.

Morgaro Gomis
1 minute ago, Smack said:

The most ballistic I've ever seen Sheldon go was when Shapes accused him of playing it safe all the time and being boring (a pussy in as many words).

'I shall vote for whomsoever I choose, whensoever I deem it necessary. Good day to you madam.'

:rofl:so accurate 

1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Now that is what you call goon on goon interaction, imo.

All 3 of you are at it.

A prial of goons!!!!

Tenaciousdandy
18 minutes ago, Boof said:

Analysis time - my favourite :D

Goons x 5 - get 1 kill per night, wins if there is no way for the town to get a majority Not me, claims Geoff

masons x 3 + mason cop - can communicate off thread. The mason cop gets 1 investigation per night which is revealed to them. If the mason cop dies then there will be no more investigations Could be me, claims Geoff

doc - can save 1 person in the night time activities. Cant save the same person 2 nights in a row.  Could be me, claims Geoff

Assassin - gets 3 bullets which they can use at anytime in the day period, or as part of the night time activities. If they hit 2 roled players then they are rewarded with an extra bullet! Will win if they are the last remaining roled player Could be me, claims Geoff

turncoat - a regular townie who if the hoons hit during their night time kill. Will be converted to a goon. Could be me, claims Geoff - @Rudi Skacel - does the turncoat know if they are it?

townie x 10 - in it for the town. Job is to find the goons! Not me, claims Geoff

So in a case-by-case consideration

Goon - definitely possible but seems to be a bit too much 'drawing attention to oneself'. Could be a goon tactic to innocentify others voting for him if he turns out to BE one bur can't devote as much time to the game as a goon needs.

Cop/mason - again a bit too much 'drawing attention to oneself'. Even if time is limited you wouldn't want to lose cop/masons unnecessarily. They should ONLY be got rid of via goon-whack or assassin - lynching shouldn't happen while they have a full team. Think team mates would have moved to quell any rumours of Geoff's masonicness...if any were to surface. 

Doc - once more, why stick your head above the parapet? A second consecutive game of master-saves is unlikely (though Jamie MacDonald would quash that theory - the swine!).

Assassin - lots of folk claiming they'd have 3 folk deid before Rudi's finished the opening post :lol:  Just a way of sending attention elsewhere when the assassin doesn't strike? Personally I'd try to win if I was assassin (STILL never have been) and hold fire early doors as Dunks alluded to from a previous game. That doesn't, of course, mean I'm assassin this time.

Turncoat - if the turncoat knows their role, this could be a 'come and get me' for the goons. We don't know yet IF the turncoat can do so.

Townie - spreading disinformation to put goons off the scent. A noble and altruistic move.

My thoughts on the likelihood...

1 - townie or turncoat(if they know)

2 - goon

3 - assassin

4 - Doc

5 - Cop/mason

As a by the way - just noticed Geoff and Dandy have very similar avatars as I was scrolling to find Geoff's so I could quote it.

Now - what's the chances the assassin has struck just as I've been typing that?

15 minutes ago, Boof said:

That do - for starters - your Dandiness? :D

Didn't alim point out that Geoff said in the sign up he would be posting something like that anyway? Most likely a townie playing with the goons but can't guarantee that he's not playing with the town either, but agree with your analysis as I said before would be a strange move so early on in the game if he is a goon 

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

And his reply to me when I kept badgering him a couple of games back, accusing him of his post being cooked up in the goon chat, unleashed his fury on me 🤣

Riddley Walker
8 minutes ago, Smack said:

:rofl:

This gave me a good chuckle. 

Prince Buaben
10 minutes ago, Smack said:

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

You love me really 😘😘

I genuinely find you frightening. Typical that the only person to take a bite out of my swathe of character assassinations is the one lunatic I wouldn't mess with.

1 minute ago, Smack said:

I genuinely find you frightening. Typical that the only person to take a bite out of my swathe of character assassinations is the one lunatic I wouldn't mess with.

Im 100% angelic 99% of the time 😇

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
20 minutes ago, Smack said:

18 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

12 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

And his reply to me when I kept badgering him a couple of games back, accusing him of his post being cooked up in the goon chat, unleashed his fury on me 🤣

11 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

This gave me a good chuckle. 

9 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

@Rudi Skacel Am I allowed to vote for more than one person?

Good Old Fashioned Scandal
47 minutes ago, Smack said:

What are the chances of Seats actually having a daughter? 

I'd say petty slim 🤷‍♀️😂

5 minutes ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

I'd say petty slim 🤷‍♀️😂

Screw the game. I'm more interested on the outcome of this post now 🤣🤣🤣

Riddley Walker

"Seats always had a passing notion that his daughter resembled his next-door neighbour. But it never really troubled him, until now..."

Bestseller written all over it IMO.

1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

"Seats always had a passing notion that his daughter resembled his next-door neighbour. But it never really troubled him, until now..."

Sadly there is no doubt. She has all my worst traits 😔

Good Old Fashioned Scandal
1 minute ago, Seats said:

Sadly there is no doubt. She has all my worst traits 😔

This could be a fight club scenario. Instead of me being the cool Brad Pitt embodyment of all of your good traits, i am all of your bad ones. 

Tenaciousdandy

Just finished doing home economics making vegetable soup with the daughter (yes she's mine) and come on to this 🤣 these games are absolute madness now, last game bacon, sauces and pizza being horrible and now this, seats what have you unleased upon us 😂😂

13 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

I guess that's where her username comes from!

1 minute ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Just finished doing home economics making vegetable soup with the daughter (yes she's mine) and come on to this 🤣 these games are absolute madness now, last game bacon, sauces and pizza being horrible and now this, seats what have you unleased upon us 😂😂

I'm sorry.

2 hours ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I’m getting a hard time for voting then unvoting Shapes as I noticed she’d been voted for already yet we have 3 people having voted Andy for no reason getting no attention.

Curious, that. 

Nobody else seems to have wanted to comment on this. 

Find it very strange that I'm in the lead and the early votes on me and Dunks are very dodgy.

Usually day 1 nobody wants to put anyone in a lead or obviously in front but not today. Not this game for some reason.