• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Seats

• Stuart McNeill

• Morgaro Gomis

• yvonnejambo

On the back of my 'analysis of Geoff's post' post, and given that nobody is likely to be heading for a modkill (can @Rudi Skacel confirm?) I'm going to...

Vote Geoff

for now, for the following reasons:

1. The 2 most likely (to me) scenarios are that he's townie (or turncoat townie, which he wouldn't know) goon or assassin. I just don't get the vibe that a good role would out themself so readily.

2. If he's a goon - great! Let's get rid, though I'm not necessarily expecting anyone to follow mw.

3. If he's assassin, out of all the non-goon roles that is the most threat to the town - can also help the town but ultimately going solo.

4. And if he's townie...well, that's not great but also not as bad as losing one of the good-roled guys.

5. If he's cop/mason - I'd expect his buddies to be able to save him

6. If he's Doc - I've cocked up horribly!

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

No wonder these threads get to so many pages now 😂

I am all for it.

Oh and

Vote Morgaro Gomis

5 minutes ago, Boof said:

On the back of my 'analysis of Geoff's post' post, and given that nobody is likely to be heading for a modkill (can @Rudi Skacel confirm?) I'm going to...

Vote Geoff

1. The 2 most likely (to me) scenarios are that he's townie (or turncoat townie, which he wouldn't know) goon or assassin. I just don't get the vibe that a good role would out themself so readily.

2. If he's a goon - great! Let's get rid, though I'm not necessarily expecting anyone to follow mw.

3. If he's assassin, out of all the non-goon roles that is the most threat to the town - can also help the town but ultimately going solo.

4. And if he's townie...well, that's not great but also not as bad as losing one of the good-roled guys.

Agree with Boof and think more than anything he would be the assassin rather than a mason. If he's a mason I'd expect the goons to take him out at night and if he's not taken out at night I'd expect him to be either a goon or a bluffing townie (and be investigated so we know)

vote Geoff 

12 minutes ago, Boof said:

Vote Geoff

This makes sense. 

He stated on the sign up thread that the best tactic for a townie is to trick the goons into believing they are rolled. The problem is I now believe with him saying what he said in his first post he is now double bluffing and attempting to trick the town and his hide his goonly role. 

If he has a good role then stating that would be bonkers. 

He is either a goon or a townie IMO. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

1 hour ago, Seats said:

Operating two accounts is stressful 😳😳😳

I thought about resurrecting Deek as profile is still live! 

1 hour ago, Seats said:

Sadly there is no doubt. She has all my worst traits 😔

Luckily for us, she appears to have her Mother's sense of humour :whistling:

Stuart McNeill
19 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Nobody else seems to have wanted to comment on this. 

Find it very strange that I'm in the lead and the early votes on me and Dunks are very dodgy.

Usually day 1 nobody wants to put anyone in a lead or obviously in front but not today. Not this game for some reason. 

here's my opinion.

unvote vlad

vote andy

Just now, Stuart McNeill said:

here's my opinion.

unvote vlad

vote andy

All

If I'm lynched and when it's revealed I'm a Townie then here's a blatant pile on when there's no need 👍🏼

I see Yvonne hasnt been on much if at all. Maybe on one of her "Zoom" calls which was her excuse last game when a goon.

Lets see what the reaction is

Vote Yvonne

4 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Agree with Boof

Given my proven track record of abject shiteness at goon-hunting I should say I'm also a little wary of folk who agree with me :lol: 

4 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

...and be investigated so we know

Tell you what, chaps and chapesses...could we somehow come to a consensus of who should be investigated?

And if so...should we?

Vlad pretty much steered that last time around but could we manage it without a mason doing the driving or is there too much flip-flopping possible that we wouldn't really be able to glean much info from it?

7 minutes ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

Good point. The good far outweighs the bad here. 

Vote Geoff

you need to unvote me first before you vote for anyone else

I think I've got to lob in an

Unvote Geoff

for now as the mini pile-on is just a little concerning.

I felt it was a valid theory at the time but also wanted to see who reacted to it...

I actually still think it's a valid theory but if goons are piling on - if indeed they are - then we're going to be down someone who, even as a townie, can be helpful.

1 minute ago, jambosean75 said:

Could be a calculated goon move 

:interehjrling:

Yeah I'm not really looking too much into the Geoff thing. He said it last game too. Interesting pile on after Boof voted though.

10 minutes ago, jambosean75 said:

A little bit too keen to be unvoted for my liking?

Also I had this in a previous game. Nudging the voter that what they have posted wouldn’t count.

1. Shapes               1
2. Vlad andy              
3. Alim stuart              
4. Stuart vlad andy           1
5. Seats prince              
6. Sheldon peaky morgaro           1
7. Good old fashioned scandal sean              
8. Morgaro shapes sheldon           2
9. Bunny ian              
10. AndyNic riddley shapes geoff         5
11. Prince andy             1
12. Jambosean dunks gofs boof         1
13. Boof geoff unvote           2
14. Riddley andy              
15. Iantjambo dunks             1
16. Smack andy              
17. Yvonne               1
18. Dandy boof              
19. Dunks redcat morgaro           2
20. Redcat shapes              
21. Peaky sheldon yvonne            
27. Geoff dunks             1

Andy said earlier he was reigning it a bit in this game. Maybe instructed on the goon thread to try and keep it hush to stop suspicion?

Votes

Andy - 5

morgaro - 2

boof - 2

dunks - 2

shapes - 1

stuart - 1

sheldon - 1

prince - 1

jambosean - 1

riddley - 1

iant - 1

17 - yvonne - 1

geoff - 1

everyone has posted. 

2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Andy said earlier he was reigning it a bit in this game. Maybe instructed on the goon thread to try and keep it hush to stop suspicion?

Or a Mason/Cop? 

6 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Are you promoting a further pile on to the existing pile on?

28 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

All

If I'm lynched and when it's revealed I'm a Townie then here's a blatant pile on when there's no need 👍🏼

I feel like I should unvote you but this "all" pish gets my goat. 

I won't let the shite manager speak cloud my already clouded judgement so 

unvote Andy

vote Riddley Walker

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

A lot will change in the next few hours. I think if the vote situation doesn't change much in that time then we need to be wary of who has made their move and not really moved away from that.

5 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Are you promoting a further pile on to the existing pile on?

Nope. Just saying it as I see it. 

If I was promoting a pile on I would have voted for him. 

I'm a townie.

Can't be arsed arguing against it but you'll all see when I'm lynched.

We have a clear potential bluffing townie or the assassin in Geoff yet you're all still taking a blind chance lynching me. I don't get it. 

If I'm not lynched tonight then investigate me and it'll show you I'm a townie.

Stuart McNeill
3 minutes ago, Smack said:

unvote Andy

vote Riddley Walker

especially day 1

Tenaciousdandy

a lot of votes for andy on day 1 altho he did seem quite happy to jump on to boofs theory regarding geoff pretty quickly 

Just now, Tenaciousdandy said:

a lot of votes for andy on day 1 altho he did seem quite happy to jump on to boofs theory regarding geoff pretty quickly 

Look back. I said it myself before Boof.

40 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

I see Yvonne hasnt been on much if at all. Maybe on one of her "Zoom" calls which was her excuse last game when a goon.

Lets see what the reaction is

Vote Yvonne

I have just finished work and yeah has been a day of zooming! I will have to read back all the pages, so many for day 1 and on a work day 😩

The random day 1 lynches generally don't have a goon involved, there's pretty much no reason for them to get involved. You never know though and the more Andy goes on the more suspicious he seems, but he's like that all the time regardless of his role. The Geoff thing seems a bit out of nowhere to me, but last game I was missing quite a lot of the logical steps people were taking and still can't decide if it is was more luck than judgement. 

I know what I know, and that is despite being a mesmerising figure and a beautiful person, he unfortunately can be a bit of a rogue so I'll stick with Riddley. I've got to take my daughter to her mother's soon (no offence Seats) so might not catch the deadline shenanigans.

Tenaciousdandy
4 hours ago, AndyNic said:

Completely missed that!

Can we therefore stick Geoff on a trust list?! 

Actually no. Could be assassin.

But why? Only other role is the assassin if he's not a goon and can't be a mason if he's hinting at being investigated. Very strange.

Or another double bluff.

1 hour ago, Boof said:

Vote Geoff

53 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Agree with Boof and think more than anything he would be the assassin rather than a mason. If he's a mason I'd expect the goons to take him out at night and if he's not taken out at night I'd expect him to be either a goon or a bluffing townie (and be investigated so we know)

vote Geoff 

9 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Look back. I said it myself before Boof.

Ok I looked back and you did bring up the Geoff post before boof did his analysis of him and placed his vote

Not going to bother saying anymore since I'm just a townie and am no big loss to the town so happy to take one for the team but I will say I told you so when I'm lynched. 

20 minutes ago, Smack said:

unvote Andy

vote Riddley Walker

Or now that Andy is way out in front, the goon rescinds his vote to avoid any accusations post kill.

5 minutes ago, Smack said:

The random day 1 lynches generally don't have a goon involved, there's pretty much no reason for them to get involved. You never know though and the more Andy goes on the more suspicious he seems, but he's like that all the time regardless of his role. The Geoff thing seems a bit out of nowhere to me, but last game I was missing quite a lot of the logical steps people were taking and still can't decide if it is was more luck than judgement. 

I know what I know, and that is despite being a mesmerising figure and a beautiful person, he unfortunately can be a bit of a rogue so I'll stick with Riddley. I've got to take my daughter to her mother's soon (no offence Seats) so might not catch the deadline shenanigans.

And can't respond to any possible line of questioning, in the hope they go away.

Id be surprised if there is no goon votes on Andy, 5 votes is a lot at this point in the game, especially with very little to back them up.

9 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Not going to bother saying anymore since I'm just a townie and am no big loss to the town so happy to take one for the team but I will say I told you so when I'm lynched. 

You said the same thing nearly word for word last game.

How did that pan out???

5 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

You said the same thing nearly word for word last game.

How did that pan out???

Bullshit.

Go and show us a screenshot. 

Prince Buaben

Unvote Andy

I'm not sure he's a goon. Would think he is roled though. He took a vote off Riddley and put it on shapes to make her either tied at the time or her in lead. 

will keep an eye on it. I'm not the cop this time to investigate him 

2 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

Unvote Andy

I'm not sure he's a goon. Would think he is roled though. He took a vote off Riddley and put it on shapes to make her either tied at the time or her in lead. 

will keep an eye on it. I'm not the cop this time to investigate him 

Not roled in any way, shape or form. I'm a townie.

Riddley Walker
29 minutes ago, Smack said:

#Iwontforget

4 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Andy

Im a townie

Im really a townie

Honestly this game I’m a townie.

You are wasting your vote as I’m just a townie!!!

Hurry up and encourage the lynch so you'll find out 👍🏼